Chat > Television

Red Dwarf

<< < (2/4) > >>

O:\msg:
I'm seeing Norman Lovatt(the bloke who plays Holly) do stand up comedy tonight!

NekoJonez:
awesome. Maybe put another vid mate. It's down.

I'm not sure if I should post this in the boasting thread.... I went to see the show tonight. He was really funny and was chatting to us about pineapples during his routine. When the mrs went to toilet he stopped the show for her because he said he didn't want her to miss the next joke, he was shouting "hurry up" :D
So after the show we got to go backstage and meet him with another couple of people, THEN I GAVE HIM A LIFT TO HIS HOTEL!
He's a lovely guy, intelligent and a good chat too.

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: msg on February 24, 2014, 11:45:48 PM ---I'm not sure if I should post this in the boasting thread.... I went to see the show tonight. He was really funny and was chatting to us about pineapples during his routine. When the mrs went to toilet he stopped the show for her because he said he didn't want her to miss the next joke, he was shouting "hurry up" :D
So after the show we got to go backstage and meet him with another couple of people, THEN I GAVE HIM A LIFT TO HIS HOTEL!

--- End quote ---
Then you made sweet love with him all night long

--- Quote from: Aku Sukebe on February 25, 2014, 11:09:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: msg on February 24, 2014, 11:45:48 PM ---I'm not sure if I should post this in the boasting thread.... I went to see the show tonight. He was really funny and was chatting to us about pineapples during his routine. When the mrs went to toilet he stopped the show for her because he said he didn't want her to miss the next joke, he was shouting "hurry up" :D

--- End quote ---
Then you made sweet love with him all night long

--- End quote ---
No, but I did steal a banana out his fruitbowl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version