Gaming > Sony

PS3 recommendations

(1/3) > >>

NekoBot:
My god, howlong has it been scince ive made a thread? Feels like forever.

I need recommendations, rpgs, platformers, fun games

Mr.PowPow:
There are lots of oldies that you can find in the PS store (FF's and things of that sort)

But if you want some new ones, you could always try out some of these that I found pretty good:

Star Ocean: The last hope (Its a pretty good game, has a long life so its unlikely you'll be able to do everything within a weeks worth of gaming)

Geometry War: Retro Evolved (This game is so fucking hard and addictive its insane, be warned though....this game has sooooooo many flashing lights and crazy graphics that you will literally have cum dripping out of your eyes)

The Impossible Game (Its impossible, lets just leave it at that. But it'll keep you busy)

Portal 1 and 2 (Fresh and unique gameplay, its awesome and you'll enjoy it)

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: The Pow on September 02, 2012, 10:02:50 PM ---There are lots of oldies that you can find in the PS store (FF's and things of that sort)

The Impossible Game (Its impossible, lets just leave it at that. But it'll keep you busy)

--- End quote ---

Not only have i beaten this, but ive also perfectly beaten this, all 5levels in 5attempt, 937 jumps

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on September 02, 2012, 10:06:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: The Pow on September 02, 2012, 10:02:50 PM ---There are lots of oldies that you can find in the PS store (FF's and things of that sort)

--- End quote ---

Not only have i beaten this, but ive also perfectly beaten this, all 5levels in 5attempt, 937 jumps

--- End quote ---
Well, the other recommendations are still okay xD

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: The Pow on September 02, 2012, 10:08:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: NekoBot on September 02, 2012, 10:06:07 PM ---

--- End quote ---
I wentnto buy portal 2 a few days ago and the store didnt have it D:

--- End quote ---
Well, the other recommendations are still okay xD

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version