Gaming > Sony

PS3 recommendations

<< < (2/3) > >>

CarolineJohnson:
Random list. Sorry if there's stuff already on it that you already know/want.
BOLD = HIGHLY RECOMMEND
RED = MY PERSONAL FAVORITES (in case that matters)
UNDERLINED = ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAMES I CAN PLAY WITH YOU. :3
* Journey -- PSN -- Wait for Journey compilation disc
* flOw -- PSN -- Wait for Journey compilation disc
* Flower -- PSN -- Wait for Journey compilation disc
* Chrono Trigger -- PS1 Classics
* Chrono Cross -- PS1 Classics
* Cho Aniki -- Japanese PS1 Classics
* Silent Hill -- PS1 Classics
* LSD: Dream Emulator -- PS1 Classics -- JAPAN-ONLY! You will have to make a Japanese PSN account and order a PSN card online if you want this.
* Final Fantasy IV -- PS1 Classics
* Final Fantasy V -- PS1 Classics
* Final Fantasy VI -- PS1 Classics
* Final Fantasy VII -- PS1 Classics
* Final Fantasy VIII -- PS1 Classics
* Final Fantasy Tactics -- PS1 Classics
* Alundra -- PS1 Classics
* Arc the Lad -- PS1 Classics
* Klonoa: Door to Phantomile -- PS1 Classics
* Legend of Mana -- PS1 Classics
* GrimGrimoire -- PS2 Classics
* Odin Sphere -- PS2 Classics
* Persona 3: FES -- PS2 Classics -- May be listed as just "Persona 3."
* Psychonauts -- PS2 Classics
* Dark Cloud -- PS2 Classics -- Release date TBA
* Castle Shikigami 2 -- PS2 Classics -- Release date TBA
* Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
* LittleBigPlanet 2 -- Special edition comes with extra stuff on the disc, like the Move DLC and a few costumes, and you can also buy the special edition new in a bundle (may not be purchasable anymore, but it WASN'T a preorder thing as far as I know) that comes with a little Sackboy and LittleBigPlanet bookends.
* Portal 2 -- Buying new gets you a key for Portal 2 on Steam. However, to give that key to someone else, you have to link their PSN and Steam to your disc (How to: add their PSN account to your PS3 via new profile. Start Portal 2 via their profile. Link the game to their Steam account. Afterward, the code will work when they put it in.). Has cross-platform multiplayer with PC version.
* 3D Dot Game Heroes -- You can download character models from here and actually use them in the game.
* Alice: Madness Returns -- Comes with the first game, American McGee's Alice, but I'm not totally sure if you have to buy the game new or the actual disc or if it doesn't matter.
* Heavenly sword
* The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion -- The GOTY edition comes with the two expansions, Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine.
* SoulCalibur IV
* Eternal Sonata
* Valkyria Chronicles
* Katamari Forever
* Dragon Age: Origins -- Ultimate edition comes with the Awakening expansion.
* Dragon Age 2
* Final Fantasy XIII
* Final Fantasy XIII-2
* Resonance of Fate
* Nier
* Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
* Sonic Generations
* Ni no Kuni -- Release date 2012. Being made by Studio Ghibli (You know, the studio that makes the Miyazaki movies) and Level-5 (They made Professor Layton), if you needed some proof of the game's quality.
* Beyond: Two Souls -- Release date Q1 2013
* Dragon's Dogma -- Online multiplayer not really multiplayer, but borrowing created characters from other people online, for your own party.

NekoBot:
Holy crud

Apokura:
inFamous (both), Uncharted(if you like 3rd person shooters), Assassin's Creed, Valkyria Chronicles, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots(Highly recommended), Heavy Rain, Batman(Both Arkham City and Arkham Asylum), Dead Space(both), Super Street Fighter IV, Tekken 6, BlazBlue, Persona 3 (FES or Portable), and if it's available in the PS Store, Persona 4.

Eeer, some aren't RPG's or Plataformers, but all are fun or have a good story.

O:\msg:
S'up losers? I just bought a PS3 with 10 games so I now have all the 7th gen consoles.
Any good PS3 exclusives? RPG's and FPS's are what I'm looking for.

Apokura:
Metal Gear Solid 4 is a pretty much perfect FPS or TPS, you can make it either...thought you have to actually aim your gun to go into First-Person Perspective.

Other than that, well...you can read the list(s) above. o-o Or get Uncharted. I -think Disgaea 4 is a PS3 exclusive, but too lazy to search right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version