Chat > Member Spotlight

Member Spotlight #23 - Itachi Uchiha

<< < (12/12)

Joel16:

--- Quote from: Austin on January 18, 2014, 02:30:44 PM ---Biomedical Engineering is a great career with good pay and people usually enjoy doing it, but it might get difficult to find jobs in the field at times due to it being very specific, rather than, say Electrical or Civil. Are you ok with that?

--- End quote ---

Yeah I've made up my mind with it, if not I'm also okay with Genetic Engineering. It seems to be of a good scope

Swagmaster:
Where are you studying?

Joel16:

--- Quote from: Austin on January 18, 2014, 05:50:55 PM ---Where are you studying?

--- End quote ---

In the caribbean, currently doing CAPE (Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination ) examinations.

Light:
Alright, it's been over a week and since there's really no point in locking this and then waiting another week just to open it again, I'll just ask now.

Do you want to keep your Member Spotlight open?

If you want to keep it open, then I'll move this thread to the MSR section. Otherwise, it'll be locked indefinitely.

Joel16:

--- Quote from: Light on January 19, 2014, 02:07:41 PM ---Alright, it's been over a week and since there's really no point in locking this and then waiting another week just to open it again, I'll just ask now.

Do you want to keep your Member Spotlight open?

If you want to keep it open, then I'll move this thread to the MSR section. Otherwise, it'll be locked indefinitely.

--- End quote ---

I guess no one really had any questions for me other than Austin so yeah you should just lock it lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version