Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 143652 times)

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #975 on: June 29, 2012, 05:22:04 PM »
"Don't be so unreasonable!" Vagus said. Seeing as there's no other choice, he decides to remove his black traveling cloak and unsheathes his knives.

In an instant, Vagus' multitude of wires sped in Krux's direction, quickly wrapping themselves on his arms, his legs and his neck. The thief uses this to slam him on the ground from afar and pin him down.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 06:27:37 PM by BloodcatNS » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #976 on: June 29, 2012, 07:10:00 PM »
Askardi knew not to intercept a fight between men. It is of one honor a man can always uphold. He shouted to both men, "Good luck then."

He turned his attention awayy to a guard not far off in the distance.  He walkdd calmly up to him dispite the fighting behind him. "Sir, dispite it being this ungodly hour I have but a question to ask you."

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #977 on: June 29, 2012, 07:58:01 PM »
Rosalind: only one way to find out. .  .
Rosalind then put her backpack to the ground and took out some metal wire as well as a small copper stick thats around the size of a Toothpick.
Boy, Keep Watch
and I mean if you Fail you will get catched by a guard or worse

and with those words Rosalind starts to try to lockpick the door. . . .

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #978 on: June 29, 2012, 08:50:22 PM »
After figuring out how to get a room and getting Koel and Nom to their room, Melodia ended up taking a walk alone. She somehow ended up right behind Rosalind and frowned. The girl had no idea what the woman was doing to that door, and decided to ask... "What'cha doin' to the door?" She asked, her innocence about the situation showing way too much.

Nom sat on the edge of one of the beds, intending to wait for Melodia to return but slowly starting to nod off.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #979 on: June 29, 2012, 08:58:49 PM »
While Krux was pinned to the floor as the metal wires covered the shimmering steel that covered his body, a furious expression began to fill his face, as if all the blood in his body was filling his face, turning it bright red with anger.

General Krux: How dare you....lay your hands on me....GENERAL KRUX!

As he said that, Krux quickly pushed himself back onto his feet and stretched his arms and legs, breaking the wires from his body and then taking an aggressive stance. Showing that beneath the armor was a muscular man indeed, battle hardened from decades of experience.

General Krux: Such petty tricks cannot stop me, I'm General of the Royal Guards for a reason, the same unit that protects the Queen herself!

General Krux then sluggishly runs towards Vagus, his heavy armor clanking together as he pointed his blade at Vagus's heart. Eventually Krux reached Vagus and preformed a horizontal slice but then immediately after he rolled backwards, quite a feat for someone in such heavy armor. Then he darted back towards Vagus within a short amount of time and punched him in the middle of his chest, flinging Vagus backwards, demonstrating Krux's brute strength, what he lacks in speed he makes up for in power.

General Krux: You are the ant, I am the boot!

Round 1 Results

Vagus 124/200  93%

General Krux 1986/2000 77%

Round Opinion: Krux packs an incredible amount of power an has knocked Vagus's health off by quite a bit, in only two attacks. However, Krux does indeed have a weakness that was already pointed out. Such weaknesses will do double damage.
However the main objective is to simply survive, if the weakness is exploited however, it will limit Krux to only one attack per turn, which will give Vagus the opportunity to survive past the time limit.

Resume Conflict~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The guard that Askardi approached was noticeably phased by the ensuing conflict that was going on between General Krux and Vagus. The iron clad man looked to Askardi with his spear firmly in hand, standing ready to protect General Krux should the battle not go in his favor.

Royal Tamathy Guard: Uhh...uhhh...Be quick about it, I can't split my focus for too long

The guard said as he faced Askardi, though periodically peering over Askardi's shoulder to keep track of what was going on in the battle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam overexaggerated his act of stealth as he crouched down and began to side step, back and forth as he kept watch of the hallway that laid in front of the huge door. Occasionally rolling to the side and springing back up.

Sam: Don't worry, nuthin aint gettin past me, lassy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:01:16 PM by Mr.PewPew » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #980 on: June 29, 2012, 09:03:42 PM »
Wjen can I see the queen? I ask for an audience when it is earliest possible.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #981 on: June 29, 2012, 09:05:37 PM »
Rosalind: GAH!!!

Freaks out and Turns around to Stare at Melodia.

W- -wh--who WHO ARE YOU!?

A . .And . .. I am Certainly not Doing anything at All. . . S. . simply . . .Oiling the Lock. . Yes. . Thats IT!!

her shaky voice make it less and less sounding like she was speaking the truth while she was slowly taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #982 on: June 29, 2012, 09:06:37 PM »
The guard shook his head in disagreement, his helmet shaking from side to side.

Royal Tamathy Guard: I'm afraid its much too late, its only just past midnight. You would have to wait for at least another 8 hours before its possible to even consider an audience.

The guard then peered back to the ensuing battle, slightly lowering his spear when watching Vagus being thrown to the floor.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #983 on: June 29, 2012, 09:20:03 PM »
"Im sorry to bother you."

Askardi then walks over to the unconcious people add the people tending to them He asks one of the tending men.
"wat happened?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #984 on: June 29, 2012, 09:27:39 PM »
The Castle Clerics donned purple robes and always kept their hoods up, though the particular one that Askardi addressed was a male with blonde hair that could be seen falling down the sides of his face. After finishing healing the wounds of the citizen with the healing magic, he turned to Askardi and replied with a soft and almost monotone voice.

Castle Cleric: I'm afraid I have little time to chat, the people need healing assistance. I didn't quite see what happened as I was only dispatched a few moments ago, but I did hear the ground on this level cracking and crumbling.....on the 4th floor, when I arrived there were huge sharp pillars sticking out of the ground and the ground around the pillars was heavily destroyed.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #985 on: June 29, 2012, 09:33:00 PM »
"Is there something I can do?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #986 on: June 29, 2012, 09:44:28 PM »
Sam scratched his head in confusion, unable to remember how he let a little girl pass by his gaze, but as soon as he laid eyes on her he showed a shocked expression.

Sam: OH?!....Oh wait its just a little girl, nothing to be afraid of Rose.

He then looked at the child with a mocking look, though his eyes told a different story, showing that Melodia was not an unfamiliar sight to him.

Sam: Beat it kid, we adults got work to do!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The cleric then looked behind himself and gazed at the long row of still injured citizens that the other clerics had yet to reach. Then looking back to Askardi.

Castle Cleric: If you know how to effectively use healing magic, then you're help would be appreciated. Please, if you have the capacity, then help the remaining injured.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #987 on: June 29, 2012, 09:50:59 PM »
I can only use protective magic....."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #988 on: June 29, 2012, 09:59:53 PM »
Melodia shrugged and walked off, ending up bumping into Askardi. "Oh hi!" she said. She looked around a little. "So...what's going on here?"

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #989 on: June 29, 2012, 10:05:15 PM »
Rosalind: Phew.  . . .
KEEP CLOSER WATCH BOY!

with that "Yelled" out Rosalind continues to Lockpic getting more and more exited, or so her Tail shows her emotions as she then Finally with a Loud Click opens the Gate Like Door
YES! YES!
Rosalind Quickly takes her backpack and Spear to her back again and slowly enters inside, keeping close eye on the Floor and the Cealing in case of traps

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #990 on: June 30, 2012, 01:34:11 AM »
"ENOUGH OF THIS!" He aggressively retorted as he stood. He launched five wires, one to wrap Krux's neck and five attached to a respective knife to puncture in each of his limb. In an attempt to immobilize and paralyze the general, he used his body as an electrical source to electrocute Krux, specifically his limbs, and unleashed hellish amounts of electricity, not minding whoever saw him. "What's the point of this fight, general? TELL ME!"
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 05:35:31 PM by BloodcatNS » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #991 on: July 02, 2012, 09:30:07 PM »
As Rose and Sam slowly entered through the now unlocked door, they come to a long dark stairwell, a long spiral of stone steps that seems to go on for a while. The occasional torch keeps the way lighted, however the bottom seems completely dark, devoid of light like a bottomless pit.

Sam begins to shiver in fear, weakly walking through the door and trying not to look down.

Sam: Oh jeez, oh jeez......I hate heights....I hate heights so much!

The walls of the stairwell were covered in both stone and dirt, clearly displaying that wherever this place led too, it was underground and underneath the castle.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The cleric then stood up and then kneeled back down to another wounded civilian, placed his hand on their chest and enveloped them in a soft and pure light.
Then slowly looking back to Askardi and replying in a calm voice

Castle Cleric: If you cannot heal wounds, then I'm afraid your assistance is not needed. But I thank you for asking.

Various other clerics could be seen in the background, tending to the wounded with the same soft and pure light.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Electricity began to surge throughout the General's body, his heavy armor acting as a conductor for the electrical energies. General Krux began to spasm out of control as he frothed from the mouth, seemingly going into a state of shock.
However one of the royal guards stood into the ensuing fight and used the wooden part of his spear to knock the wires off of Krux, stopping the flow of electricity and sparing him. The same guard then turned his head away from looking at Vagus, to looking at his General.

Royal Tamathy Guard: Are you okay, sir?

His voice muffled by his metal helmet.

General Krux weakly panted, pressing his hands on the ground to keep himself from limply falling flat on the floor. He rose his head to look at Vagus, watching the electricity, visibly flowing through the wires.
His face was a mixture of shock and interest, something so alien used against Krux, something he couldn't tackle using his decades of experience left him helpless.

General Krux: ..w.....w..what are you?! Is that magic?....no......thats not magic at all.....WHAT IS THIS FOUL ENERGY YOU CONJURE?!

As Krux said that, he stood onto his feet and picked up his blade. Though he was still noticeably wounded from the last attack as his body still jittered from the shock, but the general remained steadfast and determined to settle the fight.

General Krux: M...mo...more proof that it was you who did this, if you can make the impossible.....possible.....then I need no further proof!

Krux then rolled towards Vagus, grabbing his head, lifting his own metallic leg and then slamming Vagus's face against the metal, then proceeding to throw Vagus onto the floor violently.
However, due to the shock, Krux was unable to execute any more attacks and he knelt back down onto his knee and stared at Vagus as he laid on the floor.

General Krux: Even the powers of a demon shall not stand in the way of justice.....

Round 2 results

Vagus 103/200  79%

General Krux 1920/2000 69%

Round Opinion: Upon Vagus using his newfound power in public, Krux has now suffered a penalty, meaning that every turn that an electric attack is used, he cannot attack more than once in that respective turn. This will allow Vagus to survive to turn 4 and ensure victory.

Resume Conflict~

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #992 on: July 02, 2012, 09:34:44 PM »
It was pointless to stick around. Askardi had no reason to stickaround and so he started to head to where e thought his room might be.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #993 on: July 02, 2012, 10:15:03 PM »
Rosalind: Don't Get Scared Now Boy
the Treasure is Right infront of Us

she said so with confidence as she pulls one of the Torches from the wall and throws it down to Darkness to see just how deep the way down is while slowly starting to walk the stairway

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #994 on: July 03, 2012, 04:57:50 AM »
Melodia somehow ended up back at the inn and was so tired she just flopped down on an empty bed and went to sleep. She had never stayed up so late before.

Nom got up from where he sat and curled up next to Melodia, just as he would have when he was a dragon.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #995 on: July 03, 2012, 04:28:51 PM »
"I should have restrained myself..." He thought as he slowly knelt, looking at Krux. "... But I had no other choice... he drew his sword and attacked me. As if I could have done anything else. Fine then... if he wants a fight, THEN I'LL GIVE YOU A FIGHT!"

He yelled as charged at Krux, increasing his voltage each step he takes, before he punches him with his wired hand. The wire in Vagus' hand began to constrict and electrocute Krux. Vagus pulled Krux using the wire and uses his knife to cut his abdomen. He pulled Krux yet again, this time kicking him down. " 'Way of Justice'!? How in the world can attacking me be a 'Way of Justice' , Krux?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #996 on: July 03, 2012, 09:25:37 PM »
Along with Rose, Sam began to carefully navigate the spiraling stone stairs, every so often he would look down and only faintly would he be able to see the torch that Rose threw down, giving a slight yelp as he did.

Sam spoke quietly to Rose as he walked, as he didn't wish to hear his echo.

Sam: Hey Rose, what do you suppose is down there? I've personally never gotten this far. I always get knocked out by now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Before Askardi reached his room, he bumped into Vixen. Vixen smiled but since they hadn't met before, he didn't know that Askardi was the one who came with the other members of the group.

Vixen: Hello there, traversing the corridors at this late hour. Anything I can help with?

Vixen said with a soft smile, still preforming his servant duties at such a late hour himself.

Koel laid down on his own bed and although he was troubled about what had happened before, he was also worried about Melodia and Nom. His mind cluttered with the variety of events that had unfolded in such a short space of time.

Koel:.....I hope the girl is okay......I'm an adult and even I can cope with this....I can't bear to think how she is holding up right now....

The way Koel said it, almost sounded like he had some sort of kinship with Melodia, speaking about her as if she was his little sister. Though this seemed out of character for Koel, though that didn't trouble him.

Krux seemed to now have a bit more resistance to the electrical attacks, as there was no longer an element of surprise with the newfound power. Though it still caused massive damage, Krux was able to bear with the pain, his battle hardened body pulling him through the ensuing battle.
Krux then looked to Vagus as he laid on the floor, casually spitting out some blood but thinking not much of it. As if his own blood wasn't a new sight to him.

General Krux: Those who break the law must be punished, those who harm innocent people must be punished! Your death is punishment for your crimes, resisting that punishment is a crime within itself!

As Krux said that, he ripped off his chest piece and his cape along with it, trying to reduce the pressure on his chest from the last stabbing wound he received. Underneath was expensive chain mail, though the creases clearly showed his massive abs and perfect physical body structure for a veteran of the battlefield. He then took a deep breath and ran towards Vagus with sword in hand, dashing towards him with more speed than before. Once he reached Vagus, Krux took his blade and slashed Vagus across the face, drawing some blood in the process, though since only the tip of the blade reached the skin, the wound was relatively small in depth.

General Krux: I don't know how you came to be in possession of such power, nor do I care, all that matters is that you are killed so that the publics mind may know rest!

Round 3

Vagus 77/200  60%

General Krux 1988/2000 63%

Round Opinion: One more turn to survive and its looking promising, General Krux's damage cap is 50 so its impossible for a kill to be initiated unless Vagus should slip up and not cast an electrical attack.

Resume Conflict~

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #997 on: July 03, 2012, 10:00:24 PM »
Rosalind: But thats the Trill of it all~
You Never Know if it an Ancient Catacomb filled with Cursed Riches and Evil Undead or a Treasure Vault Filled with the National Treasure~
She Speaks with Confidence, but still silently without wanting to Make too Much Sound Herself.
Thus She Keeps Going and Going untill they Both Are Now At the Bottom of the Stairway.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #998 on: July 03, 2012, 10:04:27 PM »
At the bottom of the stairway, they now stand in a circular room with a single door in front of them. Though this door was most likely the treasure vault, it didn't seem fancy, well made or even heavily barred in any way. It was just a normal, windowless wooden door, with the standard iron circular handle.

Sam looked at Rose and gave a concerned look, unable to understand the situation.

Sam: I was expecting something more fancy, to be honest.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #999 on: July 03, 2012, 10:10:57 PM »
Rosalind: hmm. . .
she takes one Step Behind and takes out her spear and starts to Slowly Point the Blade of it towards the Door before it touching the handle with it, her hands ready to drop the spear should a Trap or anything else Bad Happen upon Touching it, if not, she is then ready to use the weight of the Spear to open the Door

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal