Creative > Portfolio

3D ANIMATION

<< < (3/4) > >>

Cupcake Fury:
Make a request thread.
NAO

NekoBot:
Updated images, added most resent versions
Just so everyone knows, the screenshot is from an active animation. For every model there is an animation, but I never post them though :p Im a better modeler then an animater.

If anyone is interested to see how a model evolves, Ill post a pic in a seperate thread of every stage of Ratchets model. I usually go through 26 versions/ udates before the models done. This particular ratchet model is Version2.1

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on April 23, 2012, 07:04:20 PM ---Updated images, added most resent versions
Just so everyone knows, the screenshot is from an active animation. For every model there is an animation, but I never post them though :p Im a better modeler then an animater.

If anyone is interested to see how a model evolves, Ill post a pic in a seperate thread of every stage of Ratchets model. I usually go through 26 versions/ udates before the models done. This particular ratchet model is Version2.1

--- End quote ---
You should make a youtube video instead~
showing all the frames and stages of the animation process, it would be more interesting to watch that way~

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: Nega-Pow on April 23, 2012, 08:39:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: NekoBot on April 23, 2012, 07:04:20 PM ---Updated images, added most resent versions

--- End quote ---
You should make a youtube video instead~
showing all the frames and stages of the animation process, it would be more interesting to watch that way~

--- End quote ---

Thats a butt ton of work XD and I dont have video editing software.... but, If I had a friend who did, I could email him/ her the bits and peices as I go so they could edit it in. I would need one of those internet recorders that records what your computerscreen shows though, and I dont have one

Noob:
Nice!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version