Chat > Random Bar

So Today....

(1/4) > >>

NekoBot:
I was checking my email when some woman named Jenny pmed me. No idea who she was. Well anywho Im in school and my friends around me. This Jenny started typing naughty things so I went to go end the convo. But then my friend Anthony tried to continue it... while I faught him off someone got in a reply. Luckly Sarah helped and pressed cntrl w and closed it before they could write more stuff. The whole thing was weird, I didnt even know them. Anyways what yall think?

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 12:11:40 AM ---I was checking my email when some woman named Jenny pmed me. No idea who she was. Well anywho Im in school and my friends around me. This Jenny started typing naughty things so I went to go end the convo. But then my friend Anthony tried to continue it... while I faught him off someone got in a reply. Luckly Sarah helped and pressed cntrl w and closed it before they could write more stuff. The whole thing was weird, I didnt even know them. Anyways what yall think?

--- End quote ---
Jenny? I have that one on MSN, its a spam/sex bot that tries to link you to a dating site for adults. It does get tiresome but it also makes me feel special~
The responses it uses do mimic the dumb sexed up woman quite well I have to admit, but when you repeat the convo it just gets boring, reading the same pre-set messages over and over. I just end up abusing her.

Kiss x Miz:
Girl you don't know adds you out of the blue and starts talking naughty = it's a bot...

NekoBot:
It frustrates me

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 12:21:34 AM ---It frustrates me

--- End quote ---
The fact you only attract robots?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version