Chat > Hobbies and entertainment

Snowboarding

<< < (3/5) > >>

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: shredc0re on March 13, 2012, 07:35:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chatb0t73 on March 13, 2012, 07:33:54 PM ---
That person should have paid a fine

--- End quote ---

He didn't do it on purpose though, it was his first day and he didn't know what he was doing ._.

--- End quote ---

:( that really really sucks. If he/ she was with an instructor the instructors impossible, otherwise they shouldn't have been on that slope of the difficulty you where on

shredc0re:

--- Quote from: Chatb0t73 on March 13, 2012, 07:38:56 PM ---:( that really really sucks. If he/ she was with an instructor the instructors impossible, otherwise they shouldn't have been on that slope of the difficulty you where on

--- End quote ---

I came from a half red, half black one. But the other slopes joined at the ending so it kinda sucked

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: shredc0re on March 13, 2012, 07:40:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chatb0t73 on March 13, 2012, 07:38:56 PM --- :( that really really sucks. If he/ she was with an instructor the instructors impossible, otherwise they shouldn't have been on that slope of the difficulty you where on

--- End quote ---

I came from a half red, half black one. But the other slopes joined at the ending so it kinda sucked

--- End quote ---

:( I dont know what to say then, if I could, Id take a time machine and taken the hit for you so you could still board, course, youd no idea who i would be and stuff but, youd be enjoying the slopes

shredc0re:
I'm thinking about starting with snowboarding again, I just need to save A LOT of money for a new board and stuff then. Haha, fuck my kneecap, I don't give a fuck

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: shredc0re on March 13, 2012, 07:46:03 PM ---I'm thinking about starting with snowboarding again, I just need to save A LOT of money for a new board and stuff then. Haha, fuck my kneecap, I don't give a fuck

--- End quote ---

Why not go for a weekend and get rentals?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version