Chat > Hobbies and entertainment

Snowboarding

<< < (2/5) > >>

shredc0re:
I love snowboarding, tho I busted my right kneecap so I'm not really allowed to do it anymore

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: shredc0re on March 13, 2012, 06:28:29 PM ---I love snowboarding, tho I busted my right kneecap so I'm not really allowed to do it anymore

--- End quote ---

aww :(

I had an accident snowboarding and shredded my right and to ribbons, I hardly have feeling in it anymore :p makes a neat party trick....

The mountain has hardly had any snow this year, (12 inches usualy we get 126+) so on my photobucket the splotches of white powder everywhere are man made

shredc0re:
Someone flew on to my leg at his full speed, about 1 or 2 inches underneath my kneecap. I was lucky that it wasn't on it, or my cap wouldn't been shattered.

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: shredc0re on March 13, 2012, 07:17:28 PM ---Someone flew on to my leg at his full speed, about 1 or 2 inches underneath my kneecap. I was lucky that it wasn't on it, or my cap wouldn't been shattered.

--- End quote ---

That person should have paid a fine

shredc0re:

--- Quote from: Chatb0t73 on March 13, 2012, 07:33:54 PM ---
That person should have paid a fine

--- End quote ---

He didn't do it on purpose though, it was his first day and he didn't know what he was doing ._.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version