Help & Support > Site

For the Growth of Arpegi

(1/23) > >>

NekoBot:
As we all know Arpegi has been in existancce for 4 months and it i pretty exclusive and has done ok as a forum based website. But the issue is that the only members are familiar faces from romU with ssome notable exceptions.

So after a time the sae faces get old and the thrill of the site deminishes a little. Sso how do we make the site progress? This thread is strictly for the discussion of site progression.

So how do you fill a community thats ok and make it fuller and more diverse? We need new faces. New members. Andd we need them to stay!

As we know there have been members who have been accepted into this community.... but more often then not those new peope leave! Its frustrating for all of us but even more so for the admins and mods.

As a regular forum based forum the only draws to the site are events, competitions, roleplay, and spam.

As you know I am in the process of making numerous events and you should also know the lack of interest in the graphics competition is frusting to Lght and the participants because there are only a few people posting entries. The roleplay is excellent but only a portion of Arpegis memers participate so that leaves spam. As the admins let us know they dont like it in the wrong places.

So how do you keep the newbies to stay around long enough for us to hook them?We need new draws to keep them here.

As Pew told me before downloads are probably not the way to go so maybe a onsight arcade  would be benificial.

The above is not the only thing that can be come up with. This is very important for Arpegis growth. As an avid Arpegian I want to see something ive dedicated so much time to florish. So lets begin this discussion.

Cupcake Fury:
I agree, if only we had corriger...

NekoBot:
After this discussion is well underway i will add pollable items to the thread

I cannot stress the importance off this topic and again for anyyone out there I will not tollerate spam on ths topic

Noob:
I think we should advertise somehow. But not by spamming it on other forums/everywhere. We need more people, I agree with that.

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: Skrlx on June 28, 2012, 06:29:33 AM ---I think we should advertise somehow. But not by spamming it on other forums/everywhere. We need more people, I agree with that.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version