Help & Support > Site

Contests?

(1/7) > >>

NekoJonez:
I got an idea... What if there is a sub-board with a game we can all play... Like a PC game or a game that you all can play ... (with not that legal ways.) ... And we have a sort of competition... Like, trying the get the highest score or trying to get ... the furthest in the game at a certain time limit?

Edit:

I was thinking of expanding it to also writing... Since RP'ing is so popular here. In other words... More sorts of competitions then only graphics. This way I hope to ... lure more and new members since ... who doesn't want to win a contest..? It's a good boost for self esteem ... and just maybe I can revive the graphics for Light with this... 2 flies in one hit no..? Opinions.

shredc0re:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on June 29, 2012, 04:06:39 PM ---I got an idea... What if there is a sub-board with a game we can all play... Like a PC game or a game that you all can play ... (with not that legal ways.) ... And we have a sort of competition... Like, trying the get the highest score or trying to get ... the furthest in the game at a certain time limit?

--- End quote ---

ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK CONTEST! :D

Mr.PowPow:
If the game is actually on the site and not just a link to another site, then yes. If not, then its no different from the community gaming nights and this should be directed there.

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: Mr.PewPew on June 29, 2012, 04:29:50 PM ---If the game is actually on the site and not just a link to another site, then yes. If not, then its no different from the community gaming nights and this should be directed there.

--- End quote ---
Agreed... But there was a lot of ... well "willing" for those nights no?

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on June 29, 2012, 04:31:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mr.PewPew on June 29, 2012, 04:29:50 PM ---If the game is actually on the site and not just a link to another site, then yes. If not, then its no different from the community gaming nights and this should be directed there.

--- End quote ---
Agreed... But there was a lot of ... well "willing" for those nights no?

--- End quote ---
I don't understand what you mean by that.
If you mean people wanted the nights to happen, then yes. Its just nobody could agree on what everyone would play, plus not everyone had the games that were listed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version