Creative > Crimson Moon

Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay

<< < (2/250) > >>

Sir Shota:
Nemmy: *looks over at Koel* It's that guy again..... *she puts her hood down, then smiles devilishly back* I guess he does not know what my intentions are then..... *she waves back, then puts her hood back on*

Mr.PowPow:
Koel stands up from the well and walks towards the crowd of recruits, wading through to get to Nemmy. Eventually he gets close enough to establish eye contact with her and smiles softly. Before he addresses her he speaks quietly to himself, assessing the situation
Koel:...she is so out of place, she isn't even wearing the uniform that the recruits wear....what is she upto?

Koel: Hey, Nemmy right? I didn't know you were with these guys....well I guess it explains why you came to this down in the first place eh?
Koel shrugs and looks at the recruits loading the carts one by one, then looks back to Nemmy
Koel: So....where you going? What is the big hussle?
(at the same time)
Darka watches as the recruits finish up the loading of the carts with disgust in his face. Staring every one of them down with cold, dead eyes.
Darka: You cretins are mere ants pushing boulders, weak and feeble...
He then sighs deeply as he walks forward in the direction of the private carriages, trailing his sword across the floor as he did.
Koel looks away from Nemmy for a second
Koel: Man that guy is an d**k...

Sir Shota:
Nemmy: *looks at Koel, then smiles from under her hood again* Woah, I didn't even get to look at him carefully last time....he's kinda cute....but enough of my girlish thoughts.... *she takes her hood off* These guys are taking me to see this guy.....*whispers to Koel* His name is Deberos Kikoros....but I don't think these guys take kindly to hearing this name..... *she reels back again, talking normally* We're headed to the Muram Grasslands. By the way, what's your name again?

Mr.PowPow:
Koel looks around and nods non-nonchalantly at what Nemmy had said
Koel: Oh...the names Koel Burnham, mercenary for hire...
Hmmm I see....Muram Grasslands....thats strange, thats quite a peaceful area.
He then shrugged and smiled, trying not to make it too obvious
Koel:...I must admit that even though we don't know each other that well, I'm pretty glad to see you....this village seems so....alienated with the presence of these soldiers, they have recruited nearly every able man.

Sir Shota:
Nemmy: *she looks back at Koel* But now they have a woman on their side. A very agile one at that. I specialize in crossbows. I've used them since I was young. And I work for an organization. I can't tell you what or my boss'll get mad at me....*she smiles and smooths her hair out* Anywho, he sent me here to find this guy and retrieve something.....dunno what it is. My boss is just plain weird. He doesn't give details.....but he did say I was the best, and I can't pass that up, so I have to go with these guys and try and find out what my boss wants......too bad my friend isn't here. He would have been a great help....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version