Chat > Member Spotlight

Member Spotlight #17 - CarolineJohnson

<< < (2/14) > >>

Swagmaster:
Views on me?
Views on Pedo Bear?
Views on lard?

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: AvicHi on July 08, 2012, 01:22:26 AM ---Views on me? Weren't you Hi? Because that's a greeting. XD
Views on yourself? Blah. Don't even ask me that.
How does it feel to be in a male dominated forum? Feels like the internet, but mainly the parts that are online.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: LaTyrannia on July 08, 2012, 01:49:45 AM ---Views on me? You're cool.
How'd you get the creepypasta to be so famous? I have no idea. Ask /x/.
How do you feel about Saya in Underworld? It's a really good blog for Japanese creepypasta. It's just about my favorite creepypasta blog. Now if it would only UPDATE. D:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: AvicHi on July 08, 2012, 02:18:35 AM ---Views on Arpegi? It's a great place with great people. Like a tightly-knit community. :D
Views on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4 ? Yes. Infinite yes. One of the greatest videos on Youtube.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: FireKuraWolf on July 08, 2012, 04:08:11 AM ---Views on views? Views are viewy, in every single way.

Does the world end with you? No, the world ends with a meteor shower gone wrong.

Favourite games(s) and/or series? That would have to be Journey, for the PS3. It's the most amazing game I have ever played and no other game has made me bawl so hard.

Views on grammar? Grammar's okay whether you have it or not, but if you don't then may god have mercy on your soul if the rest of the internet finds out.

Views on grammar nazi? Grammar nazis are trolls. They can be good or bad, but mostly bad because they live to make you butthurt about how much you suck at spelling.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: M.Arpegian19 on July 08, 2012, 04:56:49 AM ---Views on me? Who are you again? LOLno I'm just kidding. You're great.
Views on Pedo Bear? Hehe the pedo in pedobear stands for pedophile *Durrhurr noise*
Views on lard? I have no views on lard.

--- End quote ---

Swagmaster:
I am (or was) M.Austin19. ogh3 on RomU if you might remember long long long ago

Now a views on me?

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: M.Arpegian19 on July 08, 2012, 05:03:04 AM ---I am (or was) M.Austin19. ogh3 on RomU if you might remember long long long ago

Now a views on me?

--- End quote ---

Oh. I kind of forget this kind of stuff. LOL

You're great. :D

Noob:
Do you say HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA?

What's goin' on?

Last movie you watched?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page