Help & Support > Arpegi Battle

Arpegi Battle?

<< < (2/2)

NekoBot:
I haven't much interest in this feature. Not that it isn't good though

NekoBot:
(click to show/hide)To come back to this, I don't find a tipped-in-favor (A game that is tipped in favor of outcome based off several criteria) games fun. Usually it is excluded to shitty mmos that are on facebook and kong, however, the battle system here also falls into the category of such as it is tipped in favor of those that focus their time on easy targets/goals. I find it swiftly becomes unbalanced. This isn't a complaint, but a comment of criticism, so take that with a grain of salt (because my opinion is biased and set in stone and likely not to change).

NekoJonez:
NekoBot, the feature is still new so yeah. We are heavily tweaking it.

Msg, yes! Exactly. I suggested that to the dev. The next update will contain that. :D

Swagmaster:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on February 02, 2014, 11:04:06 AM --- (click to show/hide)To come back to this, I don't find a tipped-in-favor (A game that is tipped in favor of outcome based off several criteria) games fun. Usually it is excluded to shitty mmos that are on facebook and kong, however, the battle system here also falls into the category of such as it is tipped in favor of those that focus their time on easy targets/goals. I find it swiftly becomes unbalanced. This isn't a complaint, but a comment of criticism, so take that with a grain of salt (because my opinion is biased and set in stone and likely not to change).
--- End quote ---
i wouldn't call that a biased opinion because you aren't really talking a sides towards anything, but that is your honest opinion and it's fine, but honestly I just find it enjoyable to compete with the other members

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version