Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

FFF:25 Late's Great (AKA I have no idea what I'm doing)

(1/3) > >>

Apokura:
So here we are! Fun Friday Five on a SATURDAY! How cool is that, huh? Did I mention I'm not good with introductions? Anyway, on to the rules!

--- Quote ---1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :32.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.
--- End quote ---
And now, the questions!
1. Pretend you're dead. Who do you haunt first?
2. Pretend you're stuck in a desert island. You get to keep 3 items, no matter the size...what are they?
3. Pretend you can kill one person without anyone knowing you did, and no punishment afterwards. Do you kill, and if yes, who?
4. Pretend you could have any item you want in your possession right now! Which one?
5. Did you like this little game of pretend? :3

senpai_FisT:
1. Uranus
2. Infini-Renourishing system, a 3DS and a guitar.
3. Carmen Santiago
4. Megan Fox
5. I'll pretend like I liked it, for now.

Light:
1. My school's girl's locker room
2. A plane (with fuel), a pilot, a gun (with bullets)
3. Yes but I don't know who to kill. =/
4. A phoenix down
5. Maybe =D

CarolineJohnson:

* Nekobot
* The entire state of New York, the best computer ever, and an internet connection
* No one
* Robot maid that will always do what I say, no matter what
* Eh... I dunno.

NekoBot:
1. Caroline >:3
2. One of them waterriding land riding vehicles, several thousand bags of sour patch kids, and an unlimited fuel source
3. No
4. A portal gun bra
5. I did

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version