Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

Fun Friday Five: Er... Numero Two/Dos

(1/2) > >>

TyranBrûlée:
Hi guys! Bot's told me to make an FFF so here you are. I'd like to thank him for allowing me this honour, so here are the rules he's made!

--- Quote ---Rules:

1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.
--- End quote ---

Soooo.... I hope my questions will agree to all your preferences... and er... enjoy this week's FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffuh...
!!
Here iiiiss...
..::FFF::.. #2!
1. What animal do you think you resemble/relate to and why?
2. What's your worst phobia and why?
3. What do you regret in life?
4. Who is the one(non-blood-related) person you'd never ever EVAARRR have sex with(only counting the gender you'd be attracted to)?
5. Are my questions okay? D:

NekoBot:
1. Coyotee, loner brah. Your welcome to disagree
2. being forgotten- Athazagoraphobia
3. Not being able to have a family (growing up(
4. Tori Meril my closest female friend

5. They are le perfect

Swagmaster:
1) Bird, I'm caged, waiting to soar
2) I don't have much phobias- claustrophobia
3) I neglected to talk to my uncle when he wanted to sit and talk with me... He died of liver cancer
4) My neighbor. She is hot, but she is (sorta) my best friend (that's a girl)
5) I like them, didn't have to think too hard

Light:
(click to show/hide)2. Either fear of heights or fear of open water. Probably just the usual irrational fear thing, I guess.
3. Nothing yet
4. Any prostitute and, to a lesser extent, women who sleep around
5. They're fine. =D

NekoJonez:
1. What animal do you think you resemble/relate to and why? A cat... When you get to know me... I can be friendly and such... But I like to be alone and such as well.
2. What's your worst phobia and why? Fear of losing in the sense of losing friends or a valuable item.
3. What do you regret in life? Many things... Not doing certain things for school on things and such.
4. Who is the one(non-blood-related) person you'd never ever EVAARRR have sex with(only counting the gender you'd be attracted to)? Fp I seriously need to make a list? Eg. Teachers
5. Are my questions okay? D: Uhu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version