Chat > Hobbies and entertainment

Electronics

<< < (2/3) > >>

Reisyukaku:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on July 31, 2013, 01:56:22 PM ---You, come to Belgium now. My place, you decorate it. :3

Please?

--- End quote ---
Sounds like a fun excuse to go on vacation, lol

Reisyukaku:
I guess this is close enough to electronics, lol.. but I finally built a mannequin for my suit :DD

O:\msg:
I work at a recycling centre and we get lots of electronics. Yesterday we got 5000 laptops and computers from offices that wanted to upgrade and insurance companies, some of them were still boxed brand new! I had to leave them all outside on pallets in the pouring rain because I had no room inside to store them, it nearly broke my heart. I saw two laptops identical to mine too :( All those HDD's and RAM I could have upgraded my PC with. There was this huge server thing with about 15 HDD's inside, it came up to my chest it was enormous.

Next week we get 5000 mobile phones, now I know they're coming I'll be looking for a couple of new ones to claim for myself.

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: Reisyukaku on November 02, 2013, 05:10:46 AM ---I guess this is close enough to electronics, lol.. but I finally built a mannequin for my suit :DD

--- End quote ---
Did you build it in a cave in the desert?

Reisyukaku:

--- Quote from: msg on November 02, 2013, 07:41:10 AM ---I work at a recycling centre and we get lots of electronics. Yesterday we got 5000 laptops and computers from offices that wanted to upgrade and insurance companies, some of them were still boxed brand new! I had to leave them all outside on pallets in the pouring rain because I had no room inside to store them, it nearly broke my heart. I saw two laptops identical to mine too :( All those HDD's and RAM I could have upgraded my PC with. There was this huge server thing with about 15 HDD's inside, it came up to my chest it was enormous.

Next week we get 5000 mobile phones, now I know they're coming I'll be looking for a couple of new ones to claim for myself.

--- End quote ---
Oh boy, I'd have a field day with that stuff.. i already have a pile of scrap electronics kicking around.

--- Quote from: Aku Sukebe on November 02, 2013, 10:41:42 AM ---Did you build it in a cave in the desert?

--- End quote ---
pretty much :u

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version