Chat > Sport

Bodybuilding

<< < (2/12) > >>

iluvfupaburgers:
i used to go to the gym. stopped because i needed time for college but im planing to go back to it. but i dont really like bodybuilding i find it kinda nasty. but like going to the gym to get fit

Swagmaster:
I don't body build, but I do work out to stay fit

I'm 6'4 184lbs

O:\msg:
Used to, started when I was 15 because my dad did it, I got big then couldn't be arsed and went to MMA instead. I currently weigh 60-63kg and im 5ft 4(162cm) but I squat 2.5 times my bodyweight and bench nearly double. I can also tricep press my own bodyweight above my head. Not impressive weights on their own but pound for pound im pretty strong.

O:\msg:
What diets do you guys use? I don't use supplements, I like everything natural from food. It's easy to get enough protein if you eat the right stuff I think and protein shakes are a waste of money. I don't eat fatty foods either because of keeping a low weight to fight so my diet isn't perfect for bodybuilding.
So I eat stuff like:
cottage cheese
baked beans
fish portions like cod and haddock because its less fatty then red meat, I also eat a lot of tuna
skimmed milk - 0.1% fat but all the protein
chicken
eggs - a couple a day at the most because of the fat content
red meat like beef or mince but only a couple of times a week
I only have 1 meal a day that includes rice or pasta(or quinoa) as too many carbs turn to fat (again thinking of weight).
quinoa is a great alternative to rice and pasta because it has a fair bit of protein too, its a super food.

Swagmaster:
I don't "diet" or eat healthy. I just burn off the calories and fat by exercising

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version