Chat > Hobbies and entertainment

Reading

<< < (3/25) > >>

TyranBrûlée:

--- Quote from: shredc0re on March 15, 2012, 07:22:38 AM ---A friend of mine told me to read the Hunger Games, are they really worth it?

And, my latest purchase is a book called "The Left Hand of God", but I kinda forgot the autor xD

--- End quote ---
It's very teen-oriented but pretty cool. Since the movie is coming out, I suggest you watch that first so you no get disappointed by lack of details.
Left hand of god, hoffman? it reminded me of Zero no Tsukaima so I bought it but I don't know where it is..

O:\msg:
I read quite a lot, right now I'm reading forgotten voices of the great war.
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=nyPTJYcSMS4C&dq=voices+of+the+great+war&hl=en&sa=X&ei=PPZhT8LYKqLK0QXww7CgCA&ved=0CDsQ6AEwAA

shredc0re:

--- Quote from: LaTyrannia on March 15, 2012, 02:56:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: shredc0re on March 15, 2012, 07:22:38 AM ---A friend of mine told me to read the Hunger Games, are they really worth it?

And, my latest purchase is a book called "The Left Hand of God", but I kinda forgot the autor xD

--- End quote ---
It's very teen-oriented but pretty cool. Since the movie is coming out, I suggest you watch that first so you no get disappointed by lack of details.
Left hand of god, hoffman? it reminded me of Zero no Tsukaima so I bought it but I don't know where it is..

--- End quote ---

Could be Hoffman, I should go and check it out but I'm too lazy. The cover looked kinda Assassins Creedish though.
And I'm not really into movies that much so ;)

NekoBot:
I do :D

Have you ever read the everlost series/ trilogy?

shredc0re:
I've heard about it, though never read them.. What're they about?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version