Creative > Crimson Moon

Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay

<< < (249/250) > >>

NekoBot:
Askardi waved his hand, forming embers withen it, he sprinkled the small flames onto the campfire wood, the fire rose strong and steady giving off a warm glow.

He turned to Koel and asked, "I shall not leave a comrade for petty reasons. What would my name mean to you...?"

Mr.PowPow:
Koel shrugged at Askardi's question

Koel: I'm afraid I do not know, then again....a name means nothing on the battlefield.

As soon as those words passed Koel's lips, a bright flash of light illuminated the entire area and temporarily distorted the vision of the group,  as the light slowly faded, in the distance a large plume of smoke could be seen rising into the sky, to which the darkness of the night sky was tainted with a an oddly familiar purple hue. Sam was rubbing his eyes furiously before looking up to the sky to see the jet black smoke rise up from beyond the armada of trees.

Sam: Whoa! Is that...I mean that looks like its being caused by a fire.....a bloody big fire by the looks of it

Koel however was more interested in the purple waves of light that stood above the smoke, swirling around the top like a whirlpool of energy. A slightly disturbed and worried look filled his expression, the memories still haunted him ever since his last encounter with that familiar sight, the time when death greeted him with open arms yet the embrace went unfulfilled.

Koel:That color.....him.

Koel stood up and grasped his blade in one hand while looking forlorn in the direction of the source of the smoke. He didn't need to explain himself, his intentions were all too clear. Sam however was still confused by everything that was going on.

Sam: Okay, am I the only one who doesn't know whats going on?

Caster no Mae:
Rosalind: ??
what are you making all the Fuz about Mr. Leader?

*Rosalind looks at Koel, while at the same time looking at the fire in the distance quite worried that perhaps there is a forest fire starting..*

BloodcatNS:
Vagus immediately realized what Koel was on to and placed his arm in front of Koel. "Hold it. That's far too risky, even with magic." He couldn't help but stare at the odd waves that formed near the smoke. "Even at best, we can only look at the activity from afar. We can't fight him. Not yet."

Mr.PowPow:
Koel turned his head slowly to face Vagus, although a silent rage consumed him, he heeded his words and his blade slumped back down until the tip touched the soft ground.

Koel: Maybe...maybe you are right,....but with us this deep in the forest I don't know if we can see what he is up to. What business would he have here?

He said to Vagus with a genuinely confused tone in his voice, as he said that his arms slumped and he turned around to Rosalind and Sam, a solemn expression was what greeted them.

Koel:.....before you met us, the rest of us had gotten caught up with a small merc squad called the TMU, we followed them until they reached their destination. They were looking for a winged being, an angel....at least thats what I think it was....I'm sure it was. But there was another man traveling with the TMU, his name was Darka.......there isn't a word good enough to describe his cruelty. He killed the angel and a little girl before that....he's the one that gave us these powers....these destructive powers. And he's here, I know it.

Koel stopped, trying to keep his explanation brief as he seemed to struggle to get the words out of his mouth, as if each word was ash to his tongue. Sam simply looked to Rosalind after the explanation and then looked to Koel, then back to Rosalind. A more befuddled look could not have been present on anyone's face.

Sam:......ohhhh.....yeah I totally get it. Totally.......psstttt, Rose I totally don't......

Koel looked to Vagus with a lost look in his eyes

Koel: ....I don't know what to do, my heart is telling me to confront him......but we can't stay here either, despite the distance of that smoke he could easily be looking for us. I don't want you to get killed or anything.....what do we do?

Sam looked around with just as much confusion as Koel, if not more. His arms loosely flapping in the air and back down to the sides of his legs.

Sam: Yeah, what DO we do? Oh and by the way I still totally know whats going on, I'm not stupid or anything, heh heh. Seriously.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version