Creative > Crimson Moon

Weapon&Armor Shop (Crimson Moon: Angelus rp)

<< < (3/5) > >>

Caster no Mae:
Rosalind Walks  into the Store while holding her  tail in her hands and rubbing it

Rosalind: A "Health Vial" Shopkeeper~
I Got the Money.
and with those words she pulls her 100 Siats out and hits them to the Counter.

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: Illudia on July 04, 2012, 11:38:38 PM ---Rosalind Walks  into the Store while holding her  tail in her hands and rubbing it

Rosalind: A "Health Vial" Shopkeeper~
I Got the Money.
and with those words she pulls her 100 Siats out and hits them to the Counter.

--- End quote ---
The shopkeeper takes the money from the counter and hands Rosalind a vial containing red liquid.

Shopkeeper: There you go missy, take care, ya hear?

BloodcatNS:
Vagus entered the shop with much cautiousness. Planning to use his stolen money, he searched for his pockets, only to find none but a pouch of Siats worth nothing more than 300 Siats. "I could have sworn I had more than this..." Nevertheless, he was there. He leaned to put his arms on the table. "Two Health Vials and a Stamina Vial, if you will!"

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on July 05, 2012, 03:34:21 PM ---Vagus entered the shop with much cautiousness. Planning to use his stolen money, he searched for his pockets, only to find none but a pouch of Siats worth nothing more than 300 Siats. "I could have sworn I had more than this..." Nevertheless, he was there. He leaned to put his arms on the table. "Two Health Vials and a Stamina Vial, if you will!"

--- End quote ---
The shopkeeper pulled out a rack of red and green vials, the liquid swishing around inside the glass as the rack was placed onto the table. The shop keeper picked out two red vials and one green, placing them infront of Vagus. He then put the rack back down below the counter and then took the pouch.

Shopkeeper: There you go, you be safe now. Ya hear?
Koel walked into the shop and placed a small bag of siats on the counter

Koel: Two health vials please....

The shopkeeper then placed two red vials of liquid on the counter and took the bag of siats.

Shopkeeper: You be safe now, ya hear?

BloodcatNS:
Vagus enters the shop again, holding a new pouch of coins. He drops the pouch by the table. "A basic weapon improving upgrade, please! Add two health vials and a stamina vial, too!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version