Creative > Crimson Moon

Weapon&Armor Shop (Crimson Moon: Angelus rp)

<< < (4/5) > >>

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on July 13, 2012, 05:29:16 PM ---Vagus enters the shop again, holding a new pouch of coins. He drops the pouch by the table. "A basic weapon improving upgrade, please! Add two health vials and a stamina vial, too!"

--- End quote ---
The shopkeeper takes Vagus's weapons and leaves to the backroom. Sometime later he returns with the weapons looking more sharper, shining with a new type of metal and just an overall sense of improvement. The Shopkeeper then places the weapons on the table along with two red vials and one green vial. But not before taking the money off of the table.

Shopkeeper: You be safe now, ya'hear?

Mr.PowPow:
--Team Attacks have been purchased--

400 siats have been removed from each member~

Caster no Mae:
Rosalind walks to the Shop while bouncing a bag of Gold in her hands and hands 200 of her Gold to the Counter along with her Spear.

Rosalind: Shopkeeper!
Can you Fix This Spear of Mine with this Gold?

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: Illudia on August 15, 2012, 07:21:29 PM ---Rosalind walks to the Shop while bouncing a bag of Gold in her hands and hands 200 of her Gold to the Counter along with her Spear.

Rosalind: Shopkeeper!
Can you Fix This Spear of Mine with this Gold?

--- End quote ---
The shopkeeper takes Rosalind's spear into the backroom. Sometime later he returns with the spear looking slightly more sharper and in better condition than it was before. Upon placing the spear back on the counter, he takes the gold from Rosalind and tips his hat.

Shopkeeper: Spear is looking mighty fine, you be safe now ya'hear?

Caster no Mae:
*Rosalind Enters the Shop again and Hits 200 Siats to the Table *

Rosalind: Mr. Shopkeeper~ a Weapon Upgrade for me please~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version