Creative > Crimson Moon

Weapon&Armor Shop (Crimson Moon: Angelus rp)

<< < (2/5) > >>

NekoBot:
Askardi walks into the shop for his second visit. He takes the time to look at the shops wears before coming to the counter.

"Id like a bronze weapon improvement today my good man."

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 11:23:23 PM ---Askardi walks into the shop for his second visit. He takes the time to look at the shops wears before coming to the counter.

"Id like a bronze weapon improvement today my good man."

--- End quote ---
The shop keeper takes Askardi's weapons from over the counter and takes them into the back room.
-sometime later-
The shop keeper slides the weapons back over the counter and smiles
"All done, you're weapons are gonna deal more damage now. Come back soon, ya'hear?"

Mr.PowPow:
Koel walks into the shop and throws a sack of Siats on the counter and looks plainly to the shopkeeper

Koel: I want a basic weapon repair upgrade and a basic weapon improving upgrade.

Shopkeeper: That'll be 400 Siats

Koel: It's all there

The shopkeeper takes what he needs from the bag and then takes Koel's sword, taking it with him to the back room.
-sometime later-
The shopkeeper then returns with Koel's sword and lays it on the counter, Koel takes it and holsters it in the holster under his left arm.

NekoBot:
Askardi comes into the now familiar shop. "One stamina veil my good man."

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 03:10:52 AM ---Askardi comes into the now familiar shop. "One stamina veil my good man."

--- End quote ---
The shopkeeper puts a small green bottle onto the counter and smiles

Shopkeeper: You stay safe now, you here?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version