Creative > Roleplay

Choose your adventure!

<< < (14/16) > >>

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: Hi on June 05, 2012, 06:59:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 06:47:41 AM ---(Wait, nevermind, I have no idea what's going on even though I read every single post)

--- End quote ---
(Pretty much Jimmy was sent to a dream world that may or may not be real that turned out to be a coma. He woke up now and his mother is asking him what happened.)(You can develop the story.)

--- End quote ---
(That's confusing. I have no ideas to develop the story.)

Noob:

--- Quote from: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 07:12:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 06:47:41 AM ---(Wait, nevermind, I have no idea what's going on even though I read every single post)

--- End quote ---
(Pretty much Jimmy was sent to a dream world that may or may not be real that turned out to be a coma. He woke up now and his mother is asking him what happened.)(You can develop the story.)

--- End quote ---
Ya, Bot made it a little confusing. You can make him go back to a normal life if you want, or send him back to his coma/dream world.

--- End quote ---

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: Hi on June 05, 2012, 07:16:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 07:12:24 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Ya, Bot made it a little confusing. You can make him go back to a normal life if you want, or send him back to his coma/dream world.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Am stupid for doing it, I know  :-X

NekoBot:
[im thinking about nulling everything ive said or done in the story of Jimmy for the sake of going back to when things werent confusing. I feel bad scince I killed this story and other things too I guess. If there are no objections then I plan to null everything friday morning at 2am (my time)]

Noob:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 08:10:55 AM ---[im thinking about nulling everything ive said or done in the story of Jimmy for the sake of going back to when things werent confusing. I feel bad scince I killed this story and other things too I guess. If there are no objections then I plan to null everything friday morning at 2am (my time)]

--- End quote ---
No, it's fine. You are half of the RP, lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version