Creative > Arpegi Original

Revival of the story

<< < (5/5)

NekoJonez:
Note: I didn't want to talk about RP-related things on Skype. And I think we should close this topic. Since I feel this is going to totally wrong direction. Let's draw the line here with locking the topic before friendships are put on or over that line. No objections?

Sir Shota:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on April 20, 2014, 05:33:43 PM ---Note: I didn't want to talk about RP-related things on Skype. And I think we should close this topic. Since I feel this is going to totally wrong direction. Let's draw the line here with locking the topic before friendships are put on or over that line. No objections?

--- End quote ---
No objections. Agreed, and let's lock this thread.

NekoJonez:
Thread locked since the discussion has been done. Like I said in my previous post, the talking was possibly going in a way that might have destroyed friendships.

So, let's be smart and not do that. We are a family after all and when it's time to quit talking about a subject, let's simply do that.

Well, if there are any objections about the matter. PM me and only me. I'll deal with it and contact the people if needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version