Chat > Hobbies and entertainment

Creepy Pasta

<< < (3/9) > >>

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: ~CUBED~ on March 16, 2012, 06:54:08 PM ---Yeah, some of that shit has kept me up all night >.>
Mainly majora's mask :P

--- End quote ---

You mean BEN Drowned?

I love that one. Has a website now, too.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Within_Hubris

TyranBrûlée:
I hadn't noticed this thread before.
I used to love reading creepypastas 24-7 and hungered for them, until I became all demented and stuff and got panic attacks at night.
I now sleep with Christmas lights.
I love a good creepy pasta though. My favorites are the childhood raping ones. (:<

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: LaTyrannia on April 27, 2012, 11:05:10 AM ---I love a good creepy pasta though. My favorites are the childhood raping ones. (:<

--- End quote ---
I was reading that with a friend next to me, lets just say we were confused whether we should laugh or be very very worried.

TyranBrûlée:
I don't know either.

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: Mr.PowPow on April 27, 2012, 12:16:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: LaTyrannia on April 27, 2012, 11:05:10 AM ---I love a good creepy pasta though. My favorites are the childhood raping ones. (:<

--- End quote ---
I was reading that with a friend next to me, lets just say we were confused whether we should laugh or be very very worried.

--- End quote ---

Childhood raping as in the stories that rape all conceptions you had about the memories of your childhood. Like the story that explains how everyone in Ed Edd n Eddy were dead, from multiple periods of time, and the Cul de Sac was purgatory. Or the Squidward's Suicide story.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version