Chat > Hobbies and entertainment

Creepy Pasta

<< < (2/9) > >>

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: Chatb0t73 on March 16, 2012, 05:38:56 PM ---My favorite is this one pokemon one, Ill ell you the title when I find it again :3

--- End quote ---

Was it one of these?

* Pokemon: Tarnished Gold
* Ruins of Alph Embedded Images and Strangeness
* Hell Bell
* Trapped
* Lavender Town Tone Anecdote
* Lavender Town "Missing Frequencies" Mystery
* Hypno's Lullaby
* Pokemon Black
* Lost Silver
* Ash is in a coma?
* Lavender Town Tone
* "Come follow me..."

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: ThisIsNotInu on March 16, 2012, 05:36:19 PM ---You either read "Squidward's Suicide" or "Red Mist." Either way, it's the same story. It's just that one of them has more "proof" than the other.
Which one was it? I wouldn't think it was Red Mist, as that one is a less scary rehash.

--- End quote ---
It was definitely Squidwards Suicide now that I think bout it, never read Red Mist before. I also thought the Username 666 was kinda creepy, though much less now that I found out that it was just a fabricated virus (which apparently doesnt harm the computer).

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: Mr.PowPow on March 16, 2012, 06:06:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: ThisIsNotInu on March 16, 2012, 05:36:19 PM ---You either read "Squidward's Suicide" or "Red Mist." Either way, it's the same story. It's just that one of them has more "proof" than the other.
Which one was it? I wouldn't think it was Red Mist, as that one is a less scary rehash.

--- End quote ---
It was definitely Squidwards Suicide now that I think bout it, never read Red Mist before. I also thought the Username 666 was kinda creepy, though much less now that I found out that it was just a fabricated virus (which apparently doesnt harm the computer).

--- End quote ---
Here it is if you want to read it.

Cupcake Fury:
Yeah, some of that shit has kept me up all night >.>
Mainly majora's mask :P

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: ThisIsNotInu on March 16, 2012, 05:46:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chatb0t73 on March 16, 2012, 05:38:56 PM ---My favorite is this one pokemon one, Ill ell you the title when I find it again :3

--- End quote ---

Was it one of these?

* Pokemon: Tarnished Gold
* Ruins of Alph Embedded Images and Strangeness
* Hell Bell
* Trapped
* Lavender Town Tone Anecdote
* Lavender Town "Missing Frequencies" Mystery
* Hypno's Lullaby
* Pokemon Black
* Lost Silver
* Ash is in a coma?