Chat > Anime and Manga

Anime VS: Overlord Laharl vs Cloud Strife

(1/4) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
This is the second installment of the Arpegi VS series. In this we take two anime characters (who's powers/attributes are relatively similar) and debate who would could eliminate who, in a timed death match.

*Laharl gazes at Clouds picture*
Laharl: So they call you the greatest RPG character.....lets verify that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Conditions:
-Laharl has taken the fight to Clouds homeworld, the city of Edge specifically. Although Cloud has territory familiarization, Laharl seems to adapt well to a range of different environments.

-Laharl and Cloud will start their fight within close proximity

-Cloud is allowed to utilize any materia he wishes (except for Holy or Meteor as they no longer exist in the anime) and either the buster sword or the fusion sword.

-Laharl naturally only has his signature heavy sword and his magic to rely on

-Laharl has brought nobody with him to Clouds world, he is on his own.

-Cloud cannot contact anyone to help him, this is a solo fight.

-Although people are scrambling to get away from the possible conflict, there are many civilians still present

-There is no time limit, one simply needs to be beat into submission, unable to carry on fighting. Possibly even death.

And before anyone asks, yes they did have their own animes. Cloud had Advent Children (which is classed as a CGI anime) and Laharl had Makai Senki Disgaea.

So, who do you think would win this fight of total brute force?

Kiss x Miz:
I'm very familiar with neither. :|

Mr.PowPow:
Laharl I can understand, but not even Cloud Strife? Thats odd o.o
regardless.....

Cloud's anime
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Laharl anime

Clouds video is mostly fighting. Laharl's does contain fighting, but not all. Still useful though.

Cupcake Fury:
Laharl all the way baby <3

Swagmaster:
Cloud win all the way.

1) He's got Knights of the Round
2) He saved a planet from being destroyed by a gigantic Meteor, he's been dragged into the lifestream and back, and I'm pretty sure he refuses to lose to lahard (whoever he is)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version