Creative > Crimson Moon

Crimson Moon: The RPG

<< < (2/19) > >>

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on August 19, 2012, 12:38:34 PM ---Can members edit their respective character's dialogue?

--- End quote ---
Indeed, but within reason of course.

BloodcatNS:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on August 19, 2012, 12:39:21 PM ---Of course. I can't place myself in your head to get the exact dialogue =P.

--- End quote ---
That was kind of directed at Pow, actually. :P

--- Quote from: EvaKerplunk on August 19, 2012, 12:54:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on August 19, 2012, 12:38:34 PM ---Can members edit their respective character's dialogue?

--- End quote ---
Indeed, but within reason of course.

--- End quote ---
Like editing how the sentences are structured, but leaving the entire idea of the dialogue intact.

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on August 19, 2012, 12:56:44 PM ---Like editing how the sentences are structured, but leaving the entire idea of the dialogue intact.

--- End quote ---
Ahhhh, so you mean like making what is being said unique to the character? Kind of like an accent or a manner of speech? Well, of course~

BloodcatNS:

--- Quote from: EvaKerplunk on August 19, 2012, 01:18:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on August 19, 2012, 12:56:44 PM ---Like editing how the sentences are structured, but leaving the entire idea of the dialogue intact.

--- End quote ---
Ahhhh, so you mean like making what is being said unique to the character? Kind of like an accent or a manner of speech? Well, of course~

--- End quote ---
YUS!

So Jonez's is going to be the story editor?

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on August 19, 2012, 01:28:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: EvaKerplunk on August 19, 2012, 01:18:25 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
YUS!

So Jonez's is going to be the story editor?

--- End quote ---
I haven't decided yet. At the moment I am in control of all aspects of the RPG creation, whether I choose to lessen the load onto another is currently undecided, its early days.

Though to be honest, I think it'll be the battle system that I'll need to focus on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version