Creative > Roleplay

RP Ideas Thread

<< < (3/14) > >>

Caster no Mae:
we Should Totally Have Some Kind of D&D thing Going here or some other Boardy Game Like thing here like Call of Cthulu
Maybe a Forum thing like game of  it, like say a 1 week/month Long, and the whole game would be going to be a "Contest" like who survives or some other "Victory Conditions", naturally the games should be hard with possibly Dastardious Game Master

NekoBot:
I actually been wanting to do something for a very long time, a long rp, granted, but when ill have tithe time to do it? That's debatable :/

Apokura:
Persona RP. Who's interested? And for those who are, any ideas?

Mr.PowPow:
I'm interested, although the only Persona game I played was the second one and I didn't really like it that much. Nevertheless.

Apokura:
Well, ever since Persona 2, the series has changed a lot...Or so I heard, given I didn't play 1 or 2. It mainly focuses on two things: Social interaction and dungeon crawling, aside from the concepts of Persona, fate, tarot and that kinda stuff. It's a very awesome series ever since 3, that I can guarantee. Unless you don't like it, in that case, it's not so awesome for you. o-o

Aaanyways. We should have something that would keep pulling use back to the dungeon often, and a reason to stay there quite a while as well. Otherwise, like Blood said, it'd be basically something very similar to a High-school RP. We can't remove that part entirely, however, since social interaction is a main point in the series...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version