Chat > Music and Sound

Sabaton

(1/1)

NekoJonez:
Okay, for the people who are close to me... know that I'm lately really loving the music of one metal band.

Yeah, metal band. Usually, I listen to soundtracks, hardstyle and other electronic music. Yet, I feel in love with the music of Sabaton.

I first heard about them through a game called Europa Universalis IV. (Thanks Miz for introducing me to this title.)

So yeah, do you guys know about them...?

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on September 22, 2016, 09:30:22 PM ---I first heard about them through a game called Europa Universalis IV. (Thanks Miz for introducing me to this title.)

--- End quote ---
Can't believe you only have 316 hours on record. Hohoho

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on September 22, 2016, 09:30:22 PM ---So yeah, do you guys know about them...?

--- End quote ---
I've known about them since high school actually. One of my friends was (and still is) a huge metal fan. I've never listened to them though. Rammstein was more my thing.

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: Mizard on September 22, 2016, 10:35:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: NekoJonez on September 22, 2016, 09:30:22 PM ---I first heard about them through a game called Europa Universalis IV. (Thanks Miz for introducing me to this title.)

--- End quote ---
Can't believe you only have 316 hours on record. Hohoho

--- End quote ---

And we still play it here and there :)

--- Quote from: Mizard on September 22, 2016, 10:35:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: NekoJonez on September 22, 2016, 09:30:22 PM ---So yeah, do you guys know about them...?

--- End quote ---
I've known about them since high school actually. One of my friends was (and still is) a huge metal fan. I've never listened to them though. Rammstein was more my thing.

--- End quote ---

But if I'm not mistaken, you listen more to other types of music lately...?

The invitation to the concert is still valid.

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on September 23, 2016, 12:06:21 PM ---But if I'm not mistaken, you listen more to other types of music lately...?

--- End quote ---
My ears are pretty open-minded. I can't predict any ASMR though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version