Chat > General Discussion

Dropping out

<< < (2/6) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
Your parents are right though, the more qualifications you have the easier it is to get a job, bear in mind you are competing with many many many other individuals, most of whom have already been to college and passed. Its better that you stay imo

NekoJonez:
Hrm.. Have you looked at the pro's & con's of both options?

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: Nega-Pow on April 13, 2012, 03:41:52 PM ---Your parents are right though, the more qualifications you have the easier it is to get a job, bear in mind you are competing with many many many other individuals, most of whom have already been to college and passed. Its better that you stay imo

--- End quote ---
I'm getting bad grades and I'm falling behind like I'm moving backwards.

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on April 13, 2012, 03:42:50 PM ---Hrm.. Have you looked at the pro's & con's of both options?

--- End quote ---
Yes, more than once. All possible scenarios. I even consider every job opening I come along.

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: Mizari- on April 13, 2012, 03:43:48 PM ---I'm getting bad grades and I'm falling behind like I'm moving backwards.

--- End quote ---
Isn't that more initiative to give it one last go, just to try real hard just one more time. And hey, if you fail yet again, then fine you have all the reason to drop out if you feel you are going nowhere. But its best just to try your best one more time, really give it the effort.

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: Nega-Pow on April 13, 2012, 03:46:11 PM ---try real hard

--- End quote ---
I can't do something like that without losing my sanity. It could turn out real bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version