Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

Fun Friday Five: IX

(1/3) > >>

Light:
Well, after a bit of a mishap, it's me again to host this week's (late) Fun Friday Five!

--- Quote ---Rules:
1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.
--- End quote ---

So then, without further ado, here are 5 more questions from yours truly:

FFF: IX
1. What is your worst pet peeve?

2. How honest are you on the internet? On a scale of 1 to 100.

3. What kind of meal do you eat to start off your day? Or, y'know, whatever's left of it for some of you.

4. How many languages can you speak? You should be able to at least hold a decent conversation, so just knowing a few words doesn't count.

5. What's your favorite chocolate bar brand?

Mr.PowPow:
1) When people cough or sneeze without covering their mouth or nose. That's so goddamn annoying.

2) Probably around 90/100. For the most part I'm honest, but sometimes even I don't understand myself so I'm prone to saying things that later turn out not to be true. But I'm normally honest in admitting that too lol

3) My starting meal is dinner, since I wake up around 3-4 Pm average. But its normally just some junk food, unhealthiness ftw.

4) Only English, I simply don't have the capacity to learn another one, nor the motivation.

5) Yorkie, its only for men!

TyranBrûlée:
1. I have so many I wouldn't know where to begin. Let's just go with "everything".

2. Uh... 65 sounds about right. BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW IF I'M TELLING THE TRUTH?

3. I start my day off with a cuppa water and whatever else I can find.

4. 3, Vietnamese, English, and Spanish. Now I know I suck at Spanish but I can absolutely hold a conversation.

5. KitKat.

NekoJonez:
1. What is your worst pet peeve? Forgetting to wash my hair... :/

2. How honest are you on the internet? On a scale of 1 to 100. Depends on where... Mostly I am pretty honest. 70 - 80 / 100

3. What kind of meal do you eat to start off your day? Or, y'know, whatever's left of it for some of you. Bread with various things like chocolate or cheese.

4. How many languages can you speak? You should be able to at least hold a decent conversation, so just knowing a few words doesn't count. Dutch, French, English. I can understand German a bit, speak a FEW words but that's about it.

5. What's your favorite chocolate bar brand? Belcolade. Where I did my vacation job.

NekoBot:
1) dishonesty/ disloyalty
2) 97/100
3) cerial or an English muffin
4) just English ;–;
5) prolong but my favorite bar is foreign. I forgot the name

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version