Creative > Roleplay

[RP Section Reboot] Escape from Planet Fantasy (! Story-ish)

<< < (3/28) > >>

shredc0re:
Thomas wakes up and is immediately startled by an aching pain in his left foot. "Ugh, where am I?!" Thomas looks at his legs and notices he's chained to an iron casting in the floor with a steel bar stabbed through his foot. "What the..."

Thomas looks up in distress and starts yelling:"CAN ANYONE HEAR ME??!!!"

Tatsuya Amano:
(Did you even read my post? Jonez :C , that Lucifer guy dissapeared )

Tatsuya: Well... I guess that was fun.. I can wake up now
*I close my eyes for a while a then open them again
Tatsuya: YOOMTAH!
Tatsuya: What? ...I this one of those lucid dreams I've been hearing about? So if I just.....
-Tatsuya: Make ice-cream spawn in my hand!

*Nothing happens
Tatsuya: Huh
*I look dissapointed

*Tatsuya suddenly hears yelling
Tatsuya: ...! What was--- that way!
*Tatsuya starts running towards the sound

NekoJonez:
"You.." grumbled Loran. He closed the front door and sat down on a chair which was located at the window.

"I was confused, alright. If only I could wake myself out of this. ... This nightmare. My head is playing tricks on me. Too much." Loran said before he stopped himself. Was it even wise to talk to somebody he fought with before? Could he truly trust the man?

"Are you still pissed because of last time?" Loran carefully asks.

BloodcatNS:
"Entertained. I've seen a few people act on impulse. I have to say, it was like leading a herd of bulls to a red-colored deathtrap," Erick laughed.

He glanced outside. "A plethora of men seem to have awakened. I suggest you tend to them... now or later. You pick."

NekoJonez:
"Could you please refrain from telling me what to do." Loran said annoyed. He felt ashamed that his impulse actions got the better of him.

"Besides, I can hold my temper if I really wanted. But with you, things seem to be different. And besides, what are you talking about ... outside?" Loran said. And as soon as he had spoken those words, he quickly understood that the messy sentence gave a perfect example of how confused he currently is.

He wants information who that guy is but at the same time, he is interested in what he has to say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version