Arpegi

Creative => Roleplay => Crimson Moon => Topic started by: Mr.PowPow on March 13, 2012, 05:37:49 PM

Title: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on March 13, 2012, 05:37:49 PM
(http://animewriter.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/rubble-of-village.jpg)
Today is a beautiful day in the small rural village of Rauhl, the sun is shining down as the leaves on the trees start to descend to the ground, flooding the roads. The farmers are hard at work while the other villagers populate the central point near the village water well. North of the well you have the meeting hall, the hall is generally used for the village council meetings and other events, but this is currently occupied by the TMU who are recruiting for there upcoming trek to the Muram Grasslands. South you have road which leads to the farmland which provides the majority of the wealth of Rauhl, the farmers tend not to like being disturbed but they are generally kind at heart. West you have the market, despite it only containing two shops they have a nice supply of food and confectioneries, though the weapon and armour stalls have been recently bought out. The few houses that dot the perimeter of the water well are owned only by the richest of the populace, the rest resort to living close to their area of labour. You all start within or near this village, where? You can decide that for yourself.
(For privacy reasons I am unsure if I am allowed to show the names of the people who posted as they are not apart of this forum, or they are and I haven't got their consent. So I will post their written replies to the roleplay and leave it anonymous.)
Nemmy's post
Nemmy: *is hiding in the shadows of a nearby forest, talking to someone through her glowing arm* I can't talk about this right now...I'm on in assassination mission......Deberos Kikoros was the name I think...but I'm not too sure about what he looked like. I have to get clear descriptions of the guy. Shut up, I know he's a dude, but I can't seem to find him....I'll call you back, I have to go now. Sun's out. *puts her hood on, then goes down to the village, weapons concealed*


Alistair's post
Alistair walks through the small village of Rauhl looking for the hall where the TMU are recruiting. As he walks through the town he notices someone who looks smart enough to know where it is.
Um, excuse me im kinda lost could you tell me where the TMU are please?

Vince's post
* Vince walks on the path through the various farming plots and awkwardly greets the hardworking farmers who ignore him.*Vince: how am i gonna find a job in this place? it's just another farming town like all the others i've been to

GM post
As Koel walks through the busy streets of Rauhl he notices a slim hooded figure pass through, he thinks to himself as he recalls a familiar image.
Koel: That figure, it reminds me of.....no it can't be.
*Koel attempts to forget it by turning his head the other way and burying his face in his hand, but his eyes cannot avert the gaze upon the figure.
Koel:.....if its him then I need to know, I can't let this opportunity go....*Koel slowly grips his swords hilt as he walks towards the hooded figure, slowly catching up with it, the as he comes closer he grabs the hood and pulls it back, only to reveal a dark haired woman.
Koel:...uh.....oh.....*Koel awkwardly steps back...
______________________________________________________
As Alistair asks the individual for directions, the figure clad in black and white robes simply doesn't even look back at him with his crimson red eyes, which his silver hair barely allows to see the light of day.
(http://freemp3.mobiblaze.com/content/wallpapers/Anime/Dark_Swordsmen.jpg)
the hooded man continues walking north towards a large looking building, slowly trailing his blade behind him. Maybe he is heading there?
_______________________________________________________________________________________
As Vince talks to himself, a young girl appears beside him, tending to the crops
(http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ5YRKZuk3lravP88Jdig0kY2CpCqFIFioDOwWfPXhXAgRoiobXWipJC0H)
Young girl: well hello there, you must be new. Everyone know's each other around here so I guess you're just passing through?she continues to tend to the crops as she addresses Vince, smiling as she does.
Young girl: We don't usually get many visitors, except for recently with those big army guys, those guys are scaaaary~


Vince's post
*Vince stops in his tracks after hearing those words, and turns towards the girl.*Vince: Army guys? what are people like that doing in a farming town?

Nemmy's post
Nemmy: Who.....dares.....*turns around and looks at Koel* What is your motive of making contact with me? Who are you anyway....? *puts her hood back on, then speaks in her head* IS THERE NO DECENCY IN THIS VILLAGE? *she then glares at Koel*
GM Post
Koel loosens his grip on his blade and his face turns expressionless, simply shrugging his shoulders to Nemmy's remark.
Koel: I apologize, I meant no harm.....and as for my motives, I could ask you the same question. Walking around with a hood up is considered quite disrespectful around here, also suspicious....
He then offers his hand to Nemmy
Koel: But I'm sure you have your reasons....The name is Koel Burnham, but people just tend to call me Koel.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The young girl's hands do not stray from the crops as she continues to address Vince
Young girl: yeah, army guys. She glances north along the path and then back to her crops
Young girl: They arrived about a week or so ago. They just waltzed into the village central and occupied the Meeting hall.....said it was official TMU business.....whatever that means. But all I know is they started asking all the men in the village if they wished to enlist for an expedition or something....She then sighs and stops for a moment
Young girl: Even the boy I like enlisted....I guess they must be offering quite the adventure huh?


Alistair's post
As the man ignores Alistair and walks toward a large building he decides to walk after him and see where he is going.

GM Post
While Alistair follows the hooded man walk into the building, he notices that they are now in the Meeting hall. All of the TMU occupants stand up in respect when the hooded man enters the room. Though he does not acknowledge them and simply sits in a wooden chair in the corner of the room, the TMU soldiers then slowly return to their duties, but not before they got a good long look at the man. The hooded man makes a short gaze at Alistair with his crimson eyes, staring right through him, as if to ask why he is following him. But no words pass his lips.

Alistair's Post
As he walks into the room where the hooded man is sitting he looks around the room and then realizes this is the place.
So...Is this where I sign up?
He then walks toward the hooded man and wonders why he is staring.
Im guessing you are in charge of all this?

GM Post
The hooded man lets out a quiet sigh and stares weakly at Alistair, resting his hand on the side of head while his elbow rests on the small wooden table beside him.
Hooded man:.....try the large group of soldiers, including the general, on the table in the middle of the room.....the way he spoke made it sound like it was an effort, more like a chore to even consider speaking to Alistair.
Hooded man:.....I'm just here, like you.....now leave me and be on your way
It was clear that this man had little patience for anyone, but he definitely was here on some business. Maybe the middle table (enlisting table) knew~



Luna's post
Off character: this happens in another place, far from you guys.It's essential to develop my character before they meet you. Luna carefully opened her eyes. She stood up slowly, completely blinded by awhite light. She heard a voice of an unknown man, screaming at her."What are you, you beast? Do you really think you can steal our fruit?
You have to be punished, I don't care what you are. No one steals our food!"Suddenly someone grabbed her hair roughly and entrained her to the back of the room. She had no idea where she was. The last thing she remembered is the taste of a beautiful, golden pineapple on her tongue. And then a huge black out.


Alistair's post
Ah, thanks ill go see the general guy
Alistair walks over to the enlisting table and the general.
Excuse me sir, I would like to sign up.
GM Post The TMU general looks at Alistair and greets him standing up from his chair and shaking his hand, handing out a piece of paper and a fancy pen also.
TMU General:Ahhh, its always good to have some nice strapping young men join the TMU, especially in this time of need. Just fill out the necessary details and you will officially be part of the TMU
The general then sits back down and sits patiently as he slowly looks towards the hooded man in the corner of the room, then quickly back.

Alistair's post
Alistair takes the pen and paper and fills in the details on it before giving it back to the general, then looks to the hooded man and back at the general.
I was wondering, whats up with that hooded man over there, he seems a bit strange.

Nemmy's post
Nemmy: ........*pats Koel on the shoulder* Nice to meet you and sorry if my attire is offset. I am currently on business at the moment. I do not have time to chat. *starts to walk off*

GM Post
As Nemmy walks away from Koel, he starts to feel a great uneasiness fill his heart.
Koel: Whatever she is upto.....it isn't good. Regardless its none of my business....
Koel then walks towards the village well in the center of the village and sits down on the polished stone, watching as the citizens walk back and forth in the commotion of daily life. Children running around playing, mothers trying to keep them under control as the shop for food. Workers on their break from the trying day in the farmland. Koel's heavy heart is almost soothed by the hustle'n'bustle of the village.Koel: The world never stops huh.....
_____________________________________________________________
The general quickly gets off his chair and walks fast around the table to Alistair, almost knocking his own leg against the table as he narrowly curves around it, grabbing Alistair's shoulder and turning him away from the hooded mans gaze.
 TMU General: I'm sorry but we don't speak about him, that was one of his conditions for him joining our expedition.....but...
The general speaks quietly to Alistair, putting his arm around Alistair and drawing him closer.
TMU General: he is known only as "Darka", and if the stories are true.....he possesses unreal strength, strange powers....we need him. Look thats all I can say, I don't want to get on his bad side. Now be on your way, everything is all set up and your one of the TMU, I think its best you talk a walk around the village before we leave.
He then quickly sits back down as more villagers line up at the desk

Nemmy's post
Nemmy: Damn, my cover was almost blown....such snoopy people here....Hmm......*looks around* Aha. *walks toward a large building* Maybe he's in here.....*looks back and makes sure Koel isn't following her* Mmhm. *nods, then walks in*


GM Post
A TMU new recruit walks upto Nemmy as she enters the meeting hall, quickly engaging her in conversation before she can even take a single breath before entering the building
TMU Recruit: Oh hey there lady, you here to enlist too? I'm not surprised, a lot of people are, village life just isn't for me.The recruit didn't even give Nemmy enough time to reply, quickly patting her on the back and smiling
TMU recruit: By the way, do you have a boyfriend by any chance?The smile slowly turns into a grin

Nemmy's post
Nemmy: *is keeping her patience down, but then responds as inconspicuous as possible* Excuse me, but I am looking for someone named Deberos Kikoros. I have something urgent to tell him. And to answer your question, no, I do not have a boyfriend.


GM Post
The TMU recruit looks puzzled by the remark, scratching his head while staring into space
TMU Recruit: No.....I don't believe I have heard of that name before, and this is a pretty small village. Maybe he came with the TMU, the general is sitting behind that desk over there so maybe you should ask him.The recruit points to the desk in the middle of the room, surrounded by 3 or 4 villagers signing up for enrollment.
TMU Recruit: If this "Deberos Kikoros" came with them, he would be the one to talk to.


Nemmy's post
Nemmy: Thank you. *silently smiles, then walks over to the desk* One step closer...

GM Post
After the new recruits had dispersed from the table, the general looks tiredly up to Nemmy and weakly stands up and shakes her hand.
TMU General: Well well, we don't get many females looking to join up. Maybe you could be a medic, or are you here for another reason?
The general sits back down and leans back on his chair

Nemmy's post
Nemmy: My name is Netalia Horologue. Call me Nemmy, though. I am looking for someone named Deberos Kikoros. Is he anywhere around here? I have something to discuss with him.


Vince's post
Vince: Well, i am looking for a job, so i guess i'll go and check it out. Thanks for the heads up though.
* Vince turns and starts to leave fot the meeting hall, and stops*
Vince: by the way, if you have a message for that guy, i could pass it on for you.
* he starts to walk again and thinks to himself ( TMU, an expedition, this just might be that job i was looking for.)
*but when vince arives there are a bunch of rowdy guards boasting.

GM Post
The general's jaw dropped as the name was mentioned, his eyes widened by the very thought of it. He slowly raised himself from his chair while he remained in eye contact with Nemmy, then as he stood straight facing her, scratched the back of his head while trying to release the words from his lips
TMU General:That name....how...how do you know it? He....its....thats classified!
He then slammed his fist against the table, as he did all the TMU recruits behind him edged backwards in fear.
TMU General: Listen girl, you don't want to get on the wrong side of......
-suddenly a large clanging sound could be heard, it resonated through the entire village, as the noise continued it became slowly more clear what it was-
Recruit: Is that the village bell? They only ring that when.....
Suddenly a villager burst through covered in blood and claw marks, struggling to walk, eventually collapsing on the floor in front of the table. As the villager laid on the floor, blood seeped from underneath him and reached Nemmy's and Alistairs feet. The crimson liquid staining the brown wooden floor, drying rather quickly.The hooded man fails to even look upon the scene, simply sighing and making himself more comfortable in his seat.
Recruit:....beast attack?
(meanwhile)The guards that Vince was watching chuckled among themselves, their weapons leaning against the walls of a pedestrians house and their laid back stance left discipline wanting.
Guard 1:You should have seen that Goblin I killed over in Old man Jenkins farm, it was massive!
Guard 2: Yeaaah, sure. I bet it was dead when you found it, you're such a liar
Guard 1:No really! I killed it myself, don't get me wrong it was a heated battle, but my strength overcame it and I came out victorious...as always of course.
Guard 3:Hah yeah, well I heard that their are summoners roaming about in the grasslands. You know Gregson? Well he told me he saw a summoner along with a dragon. Says that he barely got back alive, but I bet he was just as boastful as you
Suddenly a sound could be heard ringing distantly, along with a strained voice shouting. It didn't sound to far away but the guards talking over it made it hard to make out the voice.
Guard 1: You hear that? It sounds like it's coming from the village central.....but its not like its any of our business. We are the entrance district guards. Let the TMU handle it.
Guard 2:Yeah, pompous TMU, who do they think they are taking over our hall? I mean I had my wedding planned over there...sheesh.
Koel is seen taking a offensive stance with his sword drawn and outstretched, breathing deeply as he gazes at the scene in front of him
Koel:Damn this all happened so fast, where the hell are the guards....
Koel looks upon the pack of wolves that quickly swarmed the village central, the majority of the villagers were running away in panic while the few left laid mauled dead on the floor, bathing in their own blood as the village bell rings over and over with a man at the top shouting down to the disturbance below.
Bell ringer:Beast attack! Beast attack! Everyone run to your homes and lock the doors, beast attack!
Koel peers at the pack, trying to keep his distance, counting them and assessing the situation while tightly gripping the hilt of his sword
(http://i42.tinypic.com/m7gn53.jpg)
Koel: 1...2..3..4...5, I'm unsure if I can take on all of them......

Nemmy's post
Nemmy: Hmhmhm.....you saw through my ruse, old man....*as everyone was distracted, she pulls over her hood, then moves behind the general, holding him around the neck and holding one of her crossbows at his head* Take me to him....or these arrows will be drop dead red.


GM Post
All of the TMU recruits, about 15 score, surrounded and circled Nemmy as she held the General hostage. The recruits raised their swords in a pointing fashion and slowly tried to creep closer.
TMU General:Look, I can't take you to him. I have orders to only go to the Muram Grasslands to investigate, if I go anywhere else I'll be demoted.
Recruit 1:Put'em down lass!
Recruit 2:You don't want to do this....
TMU General:Listen to them girl, they speak words of reason.
The general sweating while being in the face of death, unable to keep his composure, even in the presence of his recruits, he frequently looked towards the hooded man, almost as if he was hoping for something to happen. But then he gaze would always be quickly redirected to the recruits in front of him.
TMU General:....all I can say is he isn't here, we wouldn't bring him here of all places....but I'm under orders, even you must know what that's like!

Vince's post
*As vince hears the bell, he sprints in the direction of the sound vaulting over barrels and trying to get through the mass of panicked people. he is greeted by scene of wolves and a lone man being surrounded.*vince: it looks like you need a hand*Vince also draws his sword as he runs up beside the man*


GM Post
Koel makes a small sigh of relief as he notices the other young man enter the chaos, he then steps closer to the pack and readies a more offensive stance.
(So this is your first battle, remember your characters don't know how to use black magic (elements) yet. So stick with your physical attacks. I'm sure you can pull through, now go get em!)
Koel: There will be time for introductions later, now is the time to fight!

                                                                                                 A battle stirs!
                                                                                                                                                                                                Wolf A
Koel Burnham                                                                                                                                                                        Wolf B
and                                                                                                                                                                                           Wolf C
Vince                                                                                                      VS                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Wolf D
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Wolf E

Battle Objective: Defeat all enemies!
Battle Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxYFSpQGU5Q (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxYFSpQGU5Q)
 
Vince's post
*vince nods and eyes the wolves*Vince sees that wolf A is getting too close for comfort and slashes at it once, causing the wolf to back away with a yelp.

GM post
Koel peers at the wolf pack closely, carefully assessing their movements. He then drags his blade behind him and slashes upwards against Wolf B which slightly raises it into the air. Then following up with downwards slash against the same wolf that slams it back down.
Koel:Hah, not so tough now!
Koel then finishes up with a sideways slash directed at Wolf C, which throws the wolf backwards.
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ ______

(enemy turn)
Wolf A growls angrily as it dashes towards Vince, slamming its body into him with full force, knocking him to the ground.
Wolf B flanks Koel and jumps behind him, quickly biting him before jumping back
then it is followed up by Wolf C tripping Koel up by running underneath him and Wolf C jumping on top of him and mauling him.
Wolf D directs its eyes to Vince, jumping up and biting him quickly then dashing away, this is followed up by Wolf E preforming the same move.
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ ________

Round 1 Results

Koel Burnham  182/200 79% (basically you will see by the stamina that the more attacks you do, the more stamina you lose)
Vince               190/200  98% (however, the amount you lose is determined on half the value of the damage you deal)

Wolf A            31/35
Wolf B             10/35
Wolf C             18/35
Wolf D            35/35
Wolf E            35/35
(the wolves won't have any stamina bars, this is introductory so lets not muddy things up~)
 
Round Opinion: So far so good, Wolf B is close to death so you might want to take care of that one so there is less damage to take in the next round. It's better to pick them off so its easier in the long term~

Resume Conflict!


Vince's post
Vince advances closer to wolf B and does a wide slash, throwing it back. Caught in the attack is wolf C, Vince kicks out at it and steps back


GM post
Koel:Tchhh, persistent little....its time to die!
Koel runs with sword in hand to Wolf A and jumps up, then crashes down with his sword. Then turning around he does a rotating slash that hits both Wolf A and Wolf D. (counted as two attacks)
Koel looks to Vince as he deals his previous blow to the wolf
Koel:Hmphh, you doing okay there?

Wolf B and C limp down to the floor and lay motionless, Wolf A bears its fangs at Vince and dashes towards him with great speed, then biting him deeply, hanging on for a few seconds and then letting go, jumping back into its original position. Wolf D follows up with sprinting towards Koel and  throwing its full body weight at him, knocking him down to the floor in the process, Wolf E then dashes towards Vince and bites his legs furiously, then running back into its pack.

Round 2 results

Koel Burnham 171/200 61%
Vince              175/200  77%

Wolf A           11/35
Wolf B             0/35 (finished by Vince)
Wolf C            0/35 (finished by Vince)
Wolf D             24/35
Wolf E             35/35

 
Round Opinion: Two down, now 3 to go.Remember, since the damage numbers are randomized between 1-20 its hard to know whether one attack will kill an enemy who is on low health, (weapon upgrades will remedy this but thats something to deal with later) so you should decide whether its better to use two attacks on an enemy on low health, or try your luck with one.

Resume Conflict!
Nemmy's post
Nemmy: ......Hmph......*her crossbow clicks a bit* I want a hint. Then I'll leave. If not.....the old man'll be pushing up daisies.


Vince's post
Vince: Well, as ok as i can be with a wolf bite on my leg anyway.
*Vince winces geting into a new stance releasing the weight on his bitten leg*

Vince jumps at wolf A and stabs downwardly onto it, pushing his sword as deep as it can go, before jumping back.
Vince: Consider the favor returned wolf! 


GM Post
The hooded man sighs heavily as he lifts himself off the chair with great reluctance. He then proceeds to raise his arm in the direction of Nemmy, as he does his hand becomes engulfed in flames, crackling and swirling around his hand it burns like no normal flame would.All the soldiers and villagers in the room gasp and cower backwards as they witness the anomaly that none had seen before. The infamous black magic. All the recruits surrounding Nemmy break formation and stand aside as to give Darka a clear view of her.
Darka:Put him down girl, the old coot serves a purpose to me.....
The TMU General however remains unphased, wishing he could gaze upon Nemmy's face as the legendary warrior confronted her.
TMU General:Look, how about this....you lend some muscle in our expedition to the grasslands, help us investigate and at the end I will be off duty, I wont restricted from disclosing information.....I'll give you all the information you want. If you resist however......
Darka remains emotionless as his hand continues to burn intensely....
Darka:....live or die....it matters very little to me, so long as the general upholds his part of the bargain.
TMU general: Oh I will, see girl? We are all striving for different causes but working together nonetheless, wont you be a part of this? Help and be helped?
Koel looks at his own injuries, quite a few bite and claw marks adorn his body. Though only a small amount of blood seeps from the wound.He then readies his sword and dashes towards Wolf D and punches it into the air, jumping into the air he slashes the wolf downwards with his sword, crashing it into the ground.As Koel lands he runs towards Wolf E and spiral slashes, causing the wolf to be knocked backthen turning back he dashes back to Wolf D as it limps back up and slashes it back down
Koel: Nobody messes with the innocent, not even dirty muts!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wolf A and Wolf D drop to the floor and remain motionless, they have been defeated.The remaining Wolf E bears its fangs at Koel and bites him furiously on his sword wielding arm then jumping back to a reasonable distance.
Round 3 results
Koel Burnham 168/200 36%
Vince               175/200  67%

Wolf A            0/35 (finished by Vince)
Wolf B             0/35 (finished by Vince)
Wolf C             0/35 (finished by Vince)
Wolf D             0/35 (finished by Koel)
Wolf E             15/35

Round Opinion: Victory is almost at hand, one need not worry about stamina consumption any longer, its time to wrap this up and finsh off the last of them~
Resume conflict!

Nemmy's post

Nemmy: *growls a bit.....then stops* Hmm.....*takes her hood off* You guys sure make a hard bargain. *lets go of the general* I'll help you guys on your little adventure. *goes toward Darka, then sets his arm down, getting singed a little* Ow....well I really need the info. My boss will cut me if I don't get my job done. But if there's any double crossing, you all won't see the light of day.....I hate betrayal.

GM post
The general then sighs in relief as he regains his freedom from Nemmy's grasp.
TMU General: Well with that, I think we have as many recruits as we are going to get. All of you prepare to depart, pack your things, we move within the hour
Recruits:Yessir!
Darka arm then releases itself from its firey cage and returns to normal. He coldly stares at Nemmy as he quietly speaks to her.
Darka: I have no need for your childish games of hide and go seek, I have my own agenda and I will not tolerate interference....cross my path and it will be -you- that will cease to exist.
He then slowly walks towards the main entrance of the hall as he trails his sword in his right hand behind him. Not even bothering to look back at Nemmy's reaction.One of the recruits stops packing momentarily and makes a worried gaze to the exiting Darka.
Recruit: I aint ever seen anything like that power he just shown, was it magic? I thought that magic was only for healing. What a scary guy....

Vince's post
vince wastes no time in running into the remaining wolf. Picking it up with the momentum, vince slams the wolf into a nearby wall, momentarily stunning it.*Vince turns to Koel* vince: He's all yours.

GM post
Koel nods at Vinces remark and readies his sword pointing towards the wolf, he then runs towards the wolf with haste and plunges his blade into the beasts flesh.As Koel slowly removed the blade from the wolfs body he watched as the wolf ceased to move and the light left its eyes.Koel:....both reassuring and sad....well...its over now

The enemies have been defeated. The battle is won!
End of battle results~
Koel Burnham 168/200 31%
Vince               175/200  63%

Wolf A            0/35 (finished by Vince)
Wolf B             0/35 (finished by Vince)
Wolf C             0/35 (finished by Vince)
Wolf D             0/35 (finished by Koel)
Wolf E             0/35 (finished by Koel)

Siats awarded:
Vince: 120 Siats
Koel: 80 Siats

Koel looks upon the deserted village central, littered with the corpses of the attacking wolves, turning to Vince and shrugging while wiping the blood of his blade.
Koel: Thanks for the help.....I was kind of outnumbered there...He then looks around him, still seeing no sign of activity within the houses of the village
Koel: I guess they wont be coming back out for a while....maybe its for the best. Anyway, may I know the name of a fellow swordsman?

Vince's post
Vince: No problem, what matters is that the village and it's people are safe.* Vince sheaths his sword and offers his hand to koel*vince: My name is Vince Rhodin, but most call me Vince. would you mind telling me your name as well, I always like to know my allies' names.

GM post
Koel grasps Vinces hand and shakes, slightly smiling as he does
Koel: Koel Burnham, mercenary for hire.
Suddenly behind the two, the meeting hall door opens and a hooded man exits. For a moment he stops and looks from left to right at the scene before him, witnessing the broken stalls, blood stained stone ground and the dead beast corpses.
Darka:......so that's what the commotion was outside....I can't say you did a good job of it, if a few wolves gave you this much trouble then I fear for your lives outside the confines of the village....
He said with a condescending tone in his voice, not even looking at Koel and Vince as he said it.
Koel: And just who might you be?
Darka: Thats none of your business cretin, you should mind you tongue lest it be cut from your throat.
Koel looks to the side in disgust, holding his wounds with hand, while tightly gripping his sheathed sword in the other.

(The rp will continue on from here, after you have read the story up until now you may add your character wherever you see fit)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on March 14, 2012, 01:22:24 AM
Nemmy: *puts her hood back on and smiles devilishly* Hee hee, I always get my way..... So, where are we going first? *she stares at one of the recruits*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on March 14, 2012, 03:10:32 AM
One of the recruits turns to Nemmy as they start lifting crates off the floor
Recruit: Well we are going to the Muram Grasslands...ggrr....gah this is heavy....but to get there we will have to pass through a few monster infested areas....so thats why we need so many of us to come along.
TMU General: Quit slacking and get all the supplies to the horse carts, we leave as soon as possible!
The recruit then looks away from Nemmy and proceeds to waddle out of the main door holding the crate, followed by many other recruits.
(meanwhile)
As the recruits slowly flood out of the main door behind Darka, he coldly stares at Koel and starts to walk down the steps and slowly pass him, his shoulder connecting with Koels as he did, almost knocking him over in the process.
Koel shrugged off the recent encounter and held his arm in pain as he looked around, the recent conflict with the wolves seems to have un-phased all of the recruits as they step over the corpses to get to the horse carts that are further down the road.
Koel: Jeez, what is with these guys....no thank you or anything....didn't even get paid for it.



Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on March 14, 2012, 05:42:10 AM
Nemmy: *huffs a little* Fine enough. I guess I'll join you guys and see where this takes me. Excuse me for a moment.....*she walks to a secluded corner, then raises her arm to her mouth* Hey. Yeah, I got my info. I'll be back in a couple of weeks to 5. Yeah. Thanks. See ya. *after she lowers her arm, she sulks over and walks next to the recruits*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on March 14, 2012, 04:50:24 PM
Koel sits on the side of the well while he watches all of the soldiers load up the horse carts, four carts in total reside near the bottom of the road and the recruits just keep pilling the crates on.
Koel: They keep this up....and they won't have enough room for them to ride on...
Koel then looks along the line of recruits moving back and forth from the carts to the meeting hall, as he does he sees a familiar face walking out of the door along with the rest.
Koel: Is that the girl from before? So she is with them now?
Koel then waves at Nemmy with his non-wounded arm and then puts it back on the wound, trying not to remove the pressure from his arm for too long.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on March 14, 2012, 09:17:35 PM
Nemmy: *looks over at Koel* It's that guy again..... *she puts her hood down, then smiles devilishly back* I guess he does not know what my intentions are then..... *she waves back, then puts her hood back on*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on March 14, 2012, 11:45:46 PM
Koel stands up from the well and walks towards the crowd of recruits, wading through to get to Nemmy. Eventually he gets close enough to establish eye contact with her and smiles softly. Before he addresses her he speaks quietly to himself, assessing the situation
Koel:...she is so out of place, she isn't even wearing the uniform that the recruits wear....what is she upto?

Koel: Hey, Nemmy right? I didn't know you were with these guys....well I guess it explains why you came to this down in the first place eh?
Koel shrugs and looks at the recruits loading the carts one by one, then looks back to Nemmy
Koel: So....where you going? What is the big hussle?
(at the same time)
Darka watches as the recruits finish up the loading of the carts with disgust in his face. Staring every one of them down with cold, dead eyes.
Darka: You cretins are mere ants pushing boulders, weak and feeble...
He then sighs deeply as he walks forward in the direction of the private carriages, trailing his sword across the floor as he did.
Koel looks away from Nemmy for a second
Koel: Man that guy is an d**k...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on March 14, 2012, 11:53:23 PM
Nemmy: *looks at Koel, then smiles from under her hood again* Woah, I didn't even get to look at him carefully last time....he's kinda cute....but enough of my girlish thoughts.... *she takes her hood off* These guys are taking me to see this guy.....*whispers to Koel* His name is Deberos Kikoros....but I don't think these guys take kindly to hearing this name..... *she reels back again, talking normally* We're headed to the Muram Grasslands. By the way, what's your name again?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on March 15, 2012, 12:02:50 AM
Koel looks around and nods non-nonchalantly at what Nemmy had said
Koel: Oh...the names Koel Burnham, mercenary for hire...
Hmmm I see....Muram Grasslands....thats strange, thats quite a peaceful area.
He then shrugged and smiled, trying not to make it too obvious
Koel:...I must admit that even though we don't know each other that well, I'm pretty glad to see you....this village seems so....alienated with the presence of these soldiers, they have recruited nearly every able man.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on March 15, 2012, 12:28:40 AM
Nemmy: *she looks back at Koel* But now they have a woman on their side. A very agile one at that. I specialize in crossbows. I've used them since I was young. And I work for an organization. I can't tell you what or my boss'll get mad at me....*she smiles and smooths her hair out* Anywho, he sent me here to find this guy and retrieve something.....dunno what it is. My boss is just plain weird. He doesn't give details.....but he did say I was the best, and I can't pass that up, so I have to go with these guys and try and find out what my boss wants......too bad my friend isn't here. He would have been a great help....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on March 15, 2012, 12:46:39 AM
Koel chuckles softly
Koel: Secret organisation? You truly are a woman of mysteries....normally the type that I go for, but thats besides the point.
He then shrugs as he wanders into thought, the addressing Nemmy in a rather unsure manner
Koel: I wish I had a reason for doing what I do....honestly I don't, I just drift from place to place...somehow I ended up here. But even these guys are helping you, I just can't seem to shake off the feeling that they are upto no good. Especially with that guy they have hanging around, its not like the TMU to have outside help without recruiting them.....must be pretty dangerous.
Koel looks to the almost finished loaded carts, sighing deeply.
Koel: I think I might tag along, keep my distance and see what this little trip of theirs is all about.....not like I have anything else to do anyway
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on March 15, 2012, 12:52:09 AM
Nemmy: Yeah, I have this feeling that there's something I don't know....I would call my boss, but he'd just hang up.....I feel uneasy, but I shall not disappoint or give up. And I think it's good you're tagging along. I might as well try and have your help with all this mess. *she looks irritated and confused at the moment*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on March 15, 2012, 01:14:36 AM
The General could be heard from the carts shouting, just as the recruits had finished loading.
TMU General: All right, everybody get on the carts, we are departing!
The recruits then started to flock towards the karts and mount them, sitting on the the rows of benches that are fixed inside them.
Koel looks to Nemmy and grins
Koel: Looks like they are calling you, don't worry....I wont be far behind.
He then turns around and runs in between the gaps of the houses, still in the direction of the carts trying to remain out of sight.
Recruit: Miss Nemmy, its time for us to go~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on March 15, 2012, 01:26:59 AM
Nemmy: Hmhmhm.....excellent. I'll see you soon, Koel. *she winks, then mounts on one of the middle carts* Alrighty....comfy, nice view, all set....*she lies back, smiling* I don't know what boss has got me doing, but I hope this Deberos guy is worth the kill after I get the goods.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 23, 2012, 09:53:41 PM
*Askardi Lugo has been wondering the country side for some time. There has been no need for an Aspargi guards talent as of late and is running short of his money. He who once had millions has been depleted to a mere 400 siats. He is in a particularly foul bitter mood when he crosses a large group of people in carts. He stops his faithfull horse Burdengsh and wacthes the parade of men and women..... perhaps they may hold work for Askardi of the Great Aspargian Castle....
 
His bitter eye falls apun several men and women, but it is impossible to tell whom the leader of the troop is
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 24, 2012, 10:37:53 AM
As Koel was tailing the moving carts he notices a man mounted on a horse, wearing light armor and a displeased expression on his face, Koel then gripped the side of the wall peering at him.
Koel: Tchh, whats this joker doing?
______________________________________________________________________________________

As the several carts pass by Askardi one by one, one of the recruits stops from the group and looks to him, holding his helmet securely on his head while loosely gripping his sword backhanded.
Recruit: Hey there, you lost there mister?
the convoy still moving ahead ever as they spoke
Recruit: You look a little lost, or were you about to join the TMU? Well we are already moving out so I don't know if you can, I joined up myself though, sounds like good living
the guy clearly was a village bumpkin, the way he held himself in the equipment was lackluster at best
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on April 24, 2012, 09:42:37 PM
Nemmy is lying back on one of the carts, gazing wonderfully at the countryside and smiling at the peace and quiet she has at the moment.

Nemmy: ......Ahh....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 25, 2012, 02:14:22 AM
Nay. Im not lost... I wish to speak to the commanding officer.

*Askardi`s horse neighs impatently*

Shh good Burdengsh, be patient.

*Askardi adressed the recruit*

If you would please my good fellow, your comanding officer? I cannot waiste time.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 27, 2012, 06:06:35 PM
With Nemmy being absorbed into the sights that the countryside had to offer, she barely noticed the soldier in the corner.
His hair drooped down from the rusted metal helmet he was wearing, which all the other recruits seemed to be lacking. He was scratching his shoulders and the side of his chest occasionally, unable to keep still for very long however. His jitteriness was clearly getting on the nerves of the other recruits in the carts interior.

Strange Recruit:  Gah, this uniform is so uncomfortable. Tight blue jumpsuit with small bits of armor here and there....jeez, talk about under funded huh.

Recruit 1: Please quiet down, I have a headache.....

Strange Recruit: Hey man, don't be such a wet sock, I'm just pointing out a very interesting flaw in this here uniform!

Recruit 2: Deal with it, not like you will notice the tightness in combat anyway, you will be fearing for your life

Strange Recruit: I will be fearing for my sperm count!

The figgity recruit trying to loosen certain parts of his jumpsuit by gripping it and pull it outwards, doing this quite a few times in a very non-subtle manner.
He then looks to Nemmy, who seems to be not paying attention.

Strange Recruit: Hey chick, how come you are not wearing this stuff? Don't tell me just because they let a girlie in the TMU they gave you special treatment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recruit: The commanding officer? Well the General is in the cart after the one in the middle. Ya'see that there are 7 carts in total, two in the bottom, one in far front, one on the left and right. Then there is the middle cart and the one after that, but before the first cart is the General's personal cart, but he isn't alone so don't try to pull any tricks.

The recruit points to the cart he was mentioning in his muddled explanation.

Recruit: You should be able to catch upto the cart on that horse, however I don't think the General will take kindly to being disturbed at this point.

He then looks at how far the convoy has already gotten away from him, suddenly realizing it. Then picking up his satchel and running back into the formation of recruits outside of the carts.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on April 27, 2012, 06:10:44 PM
Nemmy: Listen, I'm not IN the TMU. I'm just going with you guys to get my info. I don't want any trouble. And don't call me chick!

*she seems very pissed, as she hates being called chick. She then goes back to gazing*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 27, 2012, 06:20:42 PM
The recruit raises his hands in the air in a half assed manner, pretending to be alarmed.

Strange Recruit: Oh ho ho, the kitty has claws. Well okay then, tagging along huh? Not usually how this group rolls but I guess you have your reasons.

The recruit stands up, trying to steady himself from the occasional shaking that the cart experiences when it hits a bump and sits on the opposite bench, beside Nemmy. Putting his hand inside his helmet and awkwardly scratching his head.

Strange Recruit: So how come a pretty girl like you aint got no man? I bet all the guys are after you huh.

He said we a devilish smile on his face, clearly unphased by Nemmy's earlier aggression.


Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 27, 2012, 08:27:52 PM
*Askardi contemplates wether or not to go through the trouble to get to the general. The troop of men and woman are soon a speck in the distance.*
 
"I do need work.... I need a sponsor...."
 
*Askardi bends down and whispers into Burdengsh ear. Burdengsh's ear twitches and Askardi gets up. Burdengsh slams his hooves once, twice, three times then volts into a gallop. Large plums of dust are kick up by his steeds feet. In no time Askardi catches up to the troop and stops his horse, patting its neck and giving it a small treat before moving on. Several men are surprised of the sudden encounter and let Askardi through. He weaves in and out of men and woman to the generals cart ignoring the strange looks of the men brought upon by his foreign Aspargian garb.*
 
"Hail thee good general of these people and this land. I request an audience with you to talk of buisness...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 27, 2012, 09:03:30 PM
The General and Darka are sitting in the carts interior, each on different ends facing eachother. Darka sitting firmly back, with little expression his face.

TMU General:  So, we can depend on your help? I mean I've heard of the Summoners raiding the road to the grasslands. Ransacking trading carts.

Darka: .....you worry too much.....I still have need of you, so until then you are staying alive....and that means all other complications will be dealt with.

TMU General:  Ahhh and in regards to that guy the girl was tal---What? Who are you?

The General noticing the majestic man riding a horse outside of the cart, with his strange foreign clothing.

TMU General:  This is a private convoy! You better have a good reason as to why I shouldn't order the troops to slaughter you!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 27, 2012, 09:10:59 PM
"Good General, allow me to explain my cause before you give an undeserved justice to me. If I give you just cause to order such a thing then it is deserved and I will not stop your men from killing me. But, I must say, I doubt I shall offend you in such a way..."
 
*He rubs Burdengsh mane and neck*
 
"I ask for a moment of your time..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 27, 2012, 09:24:37 PM
The General looks to Darka with an unsure look, to which he simply shrugs and looks away, completely ignoring the horseback man's presence.
The General then looks towards the man and lets out a deep sigh, sitting back with more ease.

TMU General: Make it quick, we are on a tight schedule here....

Driver, stop for a moment!

He then kick down the ramp at the edge of the cart and looks to him

TMU General:  Sit down, tell me what you want and leave

All of the soldiers following the cart came to a halt just as the cart did, they peer around each other, trying to get a glimpse of what is going on. The soldier mutter amongst  themselves in the confusion.
Darka all the while still ignoring the horseback man, almost completely oblivious as to what is currently going on. Holding his sword tightly in his right arm, as his left arm lays across his lap.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 27, 2012, 09:36:18 PM
*Askardi gets into the cart but does not sit down*
 
"My name is Askardi of the Aspargian people. You might have heard of us perhaps. My people were great and ruled the continent far north of here. But alas my people were slaughtered in one night by men I can only describe as demons. My people fought bravely and took many with them. Our enemy was unknown to me, nor was there any indecation of there arrival. I myself fought off many but was told to leave by my masters. My only purpose is to avenge my people and kill this unknown enemy of mine. I am nuetral in all conflict save my own personal matter. I offer my services to all as a hired man with all of the expertise of the Elite Aspargian Guard. Through these hires and money earned I will head to the southern most regions of this land to where I beleive my enemy lies. I am of valuble aid but I will not waiste my time on you or your people if I am not needed... My skills... I can shoot a pebble off a stone at 50 paces with my arrow and I can take care of many by myself. My horse Burdengsh is the fastest known to man and Im excellent in white magic but not so much in fire. We of the Aspargi cannot use magic for reasons that root back to time long past. This is what I can offer you if not companionship as well."
 
*Askardi then gets off the cart and mounts his horse*
 
"May you think of my proposition of hired help good general....."
 
*Askardi then starts to ride away*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on April 27, 2012, 09:43:51 PM
Nemmy: I'm looking for an honest man who understands me. No rude man like you.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 27, 2012, 09:48:44 PM
As Askardi rides slowly away, the General quickly gets up from his seat and shouts

TMU General:  Hey wait! If you are seasoned in combat, we could use your help.....we are on a trek to the Muram Grasslands for reasons I'm not at liberty to explain. However if you were to safely aid us in getting there, there would be a handsome reward by the Queen of Tamathy. All of the TMU is getting paid well for this mission, and all accomplices are no different.

The General then sits back down as a few soldiers run towards the cart and raise the ramp back into the carts interior and close it off.

TMU General: If you accept then keep following
Darka had a cold look on his face, as if to say that the General was foolish. But not a word passed his lips.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The recruit simply smirks and lays his head back, kicking his feet onto the other bench.

Strange Recruit: Well, I'm sure that will change with time. May I at least have your name? My little sugar dumpling.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on April 27, 2012, 09:53:22 PM
Nemmy: Like I'd tell YOU. And you won't get my name with that tone. *she wiggles her finger at him teasingly*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 27, 2012, 09:57:55 PM
The cart suddenly ran over a huge bump, which threw the recruit to the side and landed his face in Nemmy's chest. He quickly retracted and looked devastated at her, knowing that this wouldn't end well.

Strange Recruit:  Oh...ummm...gotta diffuse the situation, uhhh....HI, the name is Walter, Walter Watts!

He looked to laughed nervously

Walter:  Heh heh...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 27, 2012, 10:09:14 PM
*Askardi hears the generals call and smiles quietly to himself*

theres more going on here then i thought... I might have the funds to pursue my ghost after this adventure..."

*he stops in front of the troop. the small army mills around him until all have passed. The Aspargian then follows the rear queitly, curiouse of this mismatched militia* 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 27, 2012, 10:18:46 PM
Koel carries on running as fast as he can in the background, wading through the countryside, his shoes covered in mud and grass. He stops for a moment and looks at the convoy, not too far away from him.
Koel: Jeez....keeping up on foot while maintaining a distance...harder than I thought....
He looks closer and notices that the horsebacked man was following them, closely enough for them to notice, however the soldier do not react to him.
Koel: What? He is with them too? What are those guys upto?
Koel then proceeds running after his short break, keeping a tight grip of his huge clunky sword as he did.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

When Askardi had fallen back to the bottom of the convoy, Darka and the General return to their secluded conversation.
Darka:....whats with all of this outside help? Am I not enough?
The General starts to become nervous
TMU General: N..n...no thats not it, its just that even the best of plans go wrong sometimes, a little backup won't hurt.
Darka:.....whatever, not like I particularly care.....
_____________________________________________________________________________________________


Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 27, 2012, 10:48:08 PM
*Askardi felt no loyalty to these men and found it funny to watch them. He soon became bored and looked about the area. He instinctively drew out his ranged weapon looking to game hunt for dinner. He spoted a bird and let loose an arrow peircing the neck. Like a stone it falls out of the sky a little up the path. Once close enogh to collect his prize he thought he saw movement on his left he stared long and hard at the spot. He drew an arrow and let it loose next to a tree, piercing it deep into the trunk

. Nothing stired. satisfied he collected his prize rejoined the group after stringing the morsle and placing it in a pouch on his steed*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 27, 2012, 11:10:45 PM
As the convoy slowly proceeds to the end of the long road into the Muram Grasslands, all seems going according to plan.
Suddenly the front cart is thrown into the air at a great height, shards of wood that came off the cart quickly impaled several soldiers, killing them instantly or simply stapling them to the ground. The wreckage of the cart crashing down to the right side of the road, out of the way with the soldiers limping out of it, covered in blood, some carrying their comrades in their arms.
The remaining carts come to a halt with the soldiers rushing out of them, drawing their swords and approaching the massive figure in the middle of the road.
Then a word that sent shivers down the spine of all those who heard it.....
Unnamed voice: OGRE!
(click to show/hide)
The giant beast swings its club and launches a soldier all the way to Askardi's feet like a ragdoll, his blood soon making its way to splatter onto his corpse. As this happens the war cries of the remaining soldiers attempting to combat the Ogre are heard from all over the area.
______________________________________________________________________________________

The cart screeches to a halt as great struggle could be heard from outside. The sound of crashing of wood and the crunching of bones blurring out any inner thoughts.
Walter: What the heck?!
Walter attempts to step outside, but the other two recruits push past him to make their way
Recruits 1&2: Leave this to us!
As they make their way outside, they look from left to right. Only for a massive wooden club to come crashing from above, their blood and guts littering the floor around their mangled bodies.
Walter covering his mouth to stop himself from vomiting
Walter: urug...Oh my god....
_________________________________________________________________________________

As Koel watches from the distance he outstretches his sword and looks towards the Ogre, slowly picking away at the soldiers in the now halted convoy.
Koel: Damn! I gotta help them!
Koel begins to run in the direction of the chaos, his sword cutting the heads off the flowers as it glides through the tall grass in his progression. Hastily approaching the road.
Koel: Don't worry Nemmy, I'm coming!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Darka sits back calmly as he sees through the opening in the back of the cart, watching the soldiers being mangled and beating to death with the massive club, the Ogre occasionally using its hands to rip the soldiers in half, their blood staining the road as their screaming ceases.
Darka:........

TMU General: What are you doing?! We are losing our forces, help us?!

Darka: Let your little lapdogs do the work, we are not in the grasslands yet.....I have no business to help you....

TMU General: Tchh!......Damn....

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 28, 2012, 12:16:27 AM
*Askardi dismounts and checks the man for lifesigns. There were none. Out of respect he closes the mans eyelids and whispers a prayer. He then looks up at the violent ogre and mounts his partner, rushing in to help the frontline.*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on April 28, 2012, 12:45:34 AM
Nemmy: Grr......*she punches Walter clean in his nose*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 28, 2012, 01:00:46 PM
Koel then finally makes it to the road, leaping over the fence that separates the countryside and the road and landing with a great thump. His sword clanking to the ground.
Koel: Tchhh, almost there!
Koel then picks up his sword and runs towards the ensuing battle, dashing past the countless corpses and pools of blood that litter the battlefield.
Eventually he comes to the main area and hides behind a destroyed cart. The Ogre not too far in front, still fighting off soldiers.
Koel: I can't rush in, not yet......I have to plan this out.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Walter grabs his nose with pain and leans against the carts wall

Walter: Guh, what the hell are you doing?!
People are dying out there!

Walter looks under the bench that he was previously sitting on and pulls out a small metal box, he opened it and pulled out a wooden crossbow, with the words "No love lost" etched into the hilt.
Walter then arms his crossbow and runs out of the carriage leaving Nemmy, running into the open, quickly taking cover behind a large piece of debris.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

TMU General: Thats it, I can't take it anymore!
We will not lose our soldiers to this one complication!

The general peeped his head out of the cart and starting shouting

TMU General: All soldiers, do not engage the Ogre! Retreat to this cart and stand your ground here!

Darka glared at the General

Darka: Is this for their safety.....or your own?

TMU General: Well I.....

Darka: Hmmphh....as expected.



Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on April 28, 2012, 01:33:51 PM
Nemmy: Hmph.....that's for violating me earlier!! *she pulls out her dual crossbows from inside her sleeves, then pulls her hood up as she takes cover behind another piece of debris*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 29, 2012, 12:04:35 AM
Askardi slows as the desperate men and women rush to the generals cart*

"It would be suicide to confront the ogre now alone..."

Askardi dismounts his horse and sends it away. He then calmly  hid behind a significant pile of bodies and debre.*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on April 29, 2012, 04:08:29 AM
Almost as if appearing from nowhere, she was suddenly crouching next to Askardi. She was grinning and peeking out at the ogre, a wild look on her face. "Oh WOW," she muttered. Her head turned toward the man next to her, the grin on her face unfading. "Is that a real ogre? I've never seen one up close!" The girl turned back to the battle, looking ready to spring from the hiding spot at any moment.

'I really want to get up there and see for myself,' she thought, her look turning inquisitive as she studied the ogre's slow movement.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 29, 2012, 04:15:27 AM
*Askardi was shocked by the girls sudden appearence...*

"What?! Where'd you come from? Actually... perhaps after the battle.."

*Askardi looks to the Ogre preparing his bow and cutlass
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on April 29, 2012, 04:26:56 AM
Before the man finished speaking, she gently pushed some sort of docile fairy-like dragon creature toward him. "Watch Nom for me, please," she said, running off. Out of its sheath came a partially broken knife as she stopped right in front of the ogre. The grin on her face slowly faded as the two 'opponents' eyed each other. They stared at each other for what felt like hours, until the girl broke out into a run around the creature. From the way she was running, it appeared that she was attempting to confuse or dizzy the ogre in a stereotypical fashion to give others the time to prepare and attack. However, it didn't appear to be working at all.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 29, 2012, 04:30:57 AM
Koel looking back to Askardi and the girl, reading his sword by holding it with both hands and looking directly at the Ogre.

Koel: If you're gonna help, better get to it!

The Ogre drops a half mangled soldier from its mouth as the corpse drops to its dirty grotesque feet. Using its club to sweep away the corpses in front of it, it slowly makes its way towards the trio, breathing heavily while looking at them all with cold dead eyes.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A battle stirs

                                                                               Askardi                                                   

                                                                                Koel                              VS                         Ogre                                                                                       
 
                                                                                 Melodia

                                                                                  Nemmy



Battle Objective: Defeat the Ogre!
Battle Music:

                                                                                       
Begin Conflict!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on April 29, 2012, 04:50:20 AM
The girl stopped next to Koel, catching her breath as she tied her hair into one tight ponytail. She didn't need her hair getting in the way, that was for sure. She ran at the ogre, making as wide a slash as she could with the partially broken knife she held. Once her arm came back down, she did a dodge-like hop backwards back toward her previous spot. She glanced at her knife. "Man, I really need to find some money and get this fixed," the girl muttered to herself.

She looked back up and decided to spend more time as the distraction than an attacker this time. Her knife wasn't in the best of shape, sure, but it wasn't even that sharp at the moment! The girl ran back up to the ogre and made flamboyant movements as she attempted to both distract the big lug and dodge its attempts to kill her at the same time. The way she was doing things was very unconventional, but that didn't seem to bother her one bit.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on April 29, 2012, 04:51:41 AM
Nemmy: Double Shot!!! *she holds her bows up, moves forward, then shoots 4 light powered arrows towards the ogre* Take this! *she then moves back, taking careful stance*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 29, 2012, 05:01:42 AM
Koel runs hastily towards the Ogre, with his sword being held in the backhand fashion. As he reaches the proximity of the Ogre he makes a wide vertical slash, the weight of the sword not hindering him at all.
Koel: Tcchh, the skin is tough....  
Koel then keeps moving, dodge rolling around the Ogre to avoid its slow hitting attacks. As he comes out of the roll he kicks himself into the air with one great push with his right foot, while in mid-air he slashes once across the Ogres back, then a final slash going downwards as he descends, his sword crashing to the hard soil ground behind the beast.
He then looks to the clumsy looking girl who is fighting alongside him, seemingly dashing around the Ogre and using speed instead of strength.
Koel: I don't know who you are, but you are handling yourself well....keep it that way!
he then rolls underneath the Ogres legs and comes out the opposite side as the Ogre tries to compensate by turning around, ending uping facing the complete opposite direction as Koel looks to him from behind yet again.
Koel: Stupid beast....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 29, 2012, 07:21:23 PM
*Askardi puts the dragon in his pocket or tried to as it sat on his head.

His special bow ready he stands up, turns and rapidly fires 6 arrows. All but 3 peirce the dark skin.*

"This wont do... ßÆÇØÆÑÂ!

*Askardi calls out in his tounge. In long practiced movement Askardi puts the dragon in his pocket and jumps on his horse as it gallops passed. He takes out the cutlass and slashes violently at theOgre as they pass it. They cometo a stop 7 yards behindthe ogre.*

"By the Deamons Cleave! Strong..."     
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 29, 2012, 07:46:51 PM
As the warriors strike the Ogre one after the other, slicing and shooting its tough skin, the Ogre throws its massive club to the ground in rage and lets out a great roar that bellows throughout the area, causing the soldiers in the background to cower and shudder.
The beast then retrieves its club and slowly stomps towards Melodia due to its aggravation towards her for Melodia's recent attempt at confusing it with quick movements, knocking her to the ground with a great horizontal swing, then it pulls back its club and preforms and overhead vertical swing that crashes down on Melodia.
After it draws back its club, it slowly turns away and faces Koel and preforms a jump, it then quickly falls down next to Koel. The impact of its heavy body into the dry soil ground made the ground shake and caused Koel to fall and injure himself.
The beast then turns around to the rest of the group, with club in hand it gives them all a cold stare. Showing them that it isn't over yet.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 1 Results

Team 1

Askardi 200/200 92%

Koel 181/200 90%

Melodia 178/200 92%

Nemmy 200/200 92%

Enemy Team

Ogre 444/500 79%

Round Opinion: Some good damage has been done, but more attacks need to be executed to take it down faster, the Ogre has a higher attack gap than you do. The standard is 1-20, but the Ogre's is 1-30. So it leaves him with more damage points to deal.
Remember, multiple attacks only count if its stated that it is a separate attack, saying that you have "shot or stabbed the creature more than once" will only count as one single attack. It must be a separate sentence for the next attack.

Resume Conflict~

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 29, 2012, 08:02:56 PM
*Askardi dismounts his horse and whiPers in its ear. The beatiful strong beast runs at Koel and doesnt stop. Instead, it brings down its head and scoops/ flips him on its back.*

"Use my horse!"

*Askardi then turns around and gives covering fire to the Ogres back with aconstant stream of arrows. Its shoulders are steadedly becoming like a porcupines as the sleak arrow shafts barely penetrate the skin*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 29, 2012, 08:23:11 PM
As the Ogres attention is drawed towards Askardi after the arrow barrage, Koel manages to pick himself up from the floor, grabbing his sword and stabbing it into the ankle of the Ogre. Twisting the blade deep into its flesh and then ripping the sword out. The Koel raises his sword and slashes towards, the cold steel slicing against the green, moldy skin of the Ogre and watching as small amounts of black blood oozes out of the small wound.
Koel:Man you are disgusting....
He then raises his foot to the wound and kicks himself backwards, preforming a backflip and landing several meters away from the previous position. Koel then raises his blade and dashes towards the Ogre for a final time, dragging his blade across the ground, readying his upcoming attack as the steel buries into the brown soil, only to come bursting out and slashing towards the sky, cleaving a wound into the Ogres chest.
Koel: TAKE THAT BEAST!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on April 29, 2012, 08:58:54 PM
Nemmy: *slides back* DOUBLE SHOT! *shoots two high powered shots at the ogre's torso*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on April 29, 2012, 11:39:15 PM
The girl stepped back from the fight for a moment. Her arm felt like it was on fire whenever she tried to move it. No doubt it had been fractured or even broken by her attempts to hold back the ogre's attack with it. A frustrated growl escaped her lips. She wouldn't be able to use her knife, even if she tried. Not only that, but she would be off balance if she ran too fast. Completely frustrated beyond belief by such a setback, she ran at the ogre and jump kicked at it. It was the only thing she could do in the fight now that she had to make sure not to move her arm. Her attempts to bob and weave through the ogre's slow, dumb movement became a bit more careful, less quick.

However, in a quick burst of inspiration, she stopped and crouched. Her good hand went to the ground below her feet and grabbed some dry, dusty dirt. It wasn't long before she sprinted at the ogre and threw the dirt at its face. She hoped it would reach the stupid creature and blind it. "Man," she muttered as she hopped backwards to be in line with the others. "I wish there was an easier way to do that."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 30, 2012, 12:28:39 AM
Blinded by Melodia's actions, the Ogre falls backwards into an empty cart, the shards of wood impaling it. The beast grunts and growls in pain, dropping its wooden club in the process.
Soldiers who were close to the area of impact scatter away as far as they could, some tripping and falling in the distress. The Ogre then uses its left hand to push itself off of the ground, when finally upright it uses its right hand to reach around and pull out the shards of wood, now dripping in black blood. The beast suddenly went into a berserker rage, not even bothering to pick up its club, it simply runs towards the nearest person that catches its eye.
The Ogre encounters Askardi, who now is off his horse and punches his down to the floor with great force. Its fist slamming against Askardis chest like concrete. It then proceeds to continue to where Askardi had landed and follows up by picking him up by his left leg with its huge hand, which made Askardi's leg look like toothpick, and launched him across the road, landing near another cart.
The Ogre is too infuriated to think clearly about its next move, the lack of enemies near it has made it unable to contemplate another attack.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 2

Team 1

Askardi 172/200 89%

Koel 181/200 81%

Melodia 178/200 84%

Nemmy 200/200 86%

Enemy Team

Ogre 372/500 58%

Round Opinion: It seems like the team are upto now using minimal amounts of attacks to preserve stamina. The amount of stamina you lose is equal to half the value of damage you deal to your opponent. If you deal a total of 10 damage, you lose 5% of Stamina.

Resume Conflict~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on April 30, 2012, 01:00:26 AM
"Mob it before it has any chance to retaliate," the girl yelled to her newfound teammates. She ran up to the ogre and gave it a swift running kick, backing off as soon as possible to avoid retaliation from the beast. 'It doesn't even stand a chance,' she thought. To her, the battle looked futile for the ogre, but winning for them.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 30, 2012, 01:12:29 AM
Koel hears the girls words and shrugs
Koel:Whatever you say girl!
Koel then looked at the infuriated and disorientated beast, thrashing at thin air. He waved his blade to the side and started running again towards the Ogre, only to fall to the floor and slide underneath the Ogre and quickly slice its left leg, then picking himself back up behind it.
Koel: Hah, your stupidity is your downfall, beast!
He then slashes the already open wound in the left leg again to increase the pain, then striking yet another time in the same spot. Black blood flying after each slice.
Afterwards he falls back and maintains his distance behind the Ogre, strangely the Ogre doesn't bother to turn around this time. Maintaining its focus on the ones already in front of it.
Koel: Hey, you guys. Hit it and keep moving after each attack, it doesn't seem to be able to react to that very well!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on April 30, 2012, 02:18:48 AM
Askardis chest hurts every time he moves. He checked under his shirt and found that the Kings pendant is cracked an esteem treasure to his people.

He swore at the beast and goes into a blind rage.

No longer aware of anything Askardi takes out the Cleaver and charges. He inserts the cutlass brutally and deeply into the ogres wound and then tears up, creating internal bleeding.

He then jumped on its back and stabed, raing himself in thi fashion until on its shoulders. He stabs deep into the shoulderthen

weght of Askardi and the penetration of the cutlass creats a long deep incition from the shoulder to the left leg.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on April 30, 2012, 05:51:35 PM
*Nemmy conserves her stamina as she releases a basic dual shot attack towards the ogre*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 30, 2012, 08:53:36 PM
The Ogre whines and falls to its knees, multiple arrows deeply embedded into its chest and along its spine. A massive open wound on its left leg drenched in black blood and multiple red, sore slice wounds all over its body stick out on its pale green body. The Ogre bleeding all over, literally covered in its own blood.
Then soon, the pain in its eyes passes as it punches the ground, the soil crumbling and turning over itself, and a familiar look returns, the rage in its eyes is set alight yet again. The Ogre clenches its two pale green fists and runs manically towards Nemmy, as it does it clasps its hands together and swings sideways towards her, which colileded with her with great force. Effectively flinging her to the right. With Nemmy out of its field of vision it continues to run straight forward until it finds Melodia. Instead of using its fists it simply carries on running towards her and lunges its entire body at her, using its entire body weight to collide with her.
Both Melodia and the Ogre fall to the floor, wounded. The ground beneath the Ogre torn asunder, leaving an imprint of its body in the ground. Even though the Ogre is still mortally wounded, it pushes itself up yet again, the uncontrolled rage being the only thing keeping it from giving up.
Now back on its two feet, it turns around and sees Koel hiding behind an empty cart at a distance.
On its new course it dashes with all its might and jumps into the air, spreading its arms and legs, forming a star shape and crashing ontop of the cart, causing a massive tremor that rumbled the ground. The debris from the impact hitting Koel and impaling him through the arm, causing him to fall to the floor in pain as a piece of wood sticks out of his arm, stained in blood.
The beast still laying on the now completely crushed and destroyed cart, seemingly dazed and fatigued from its previous outburst.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 3

Team 1

Askardi 172/200 71%

Koel 156/200 63%

Melodia 149/200 75%

Nemmy 174/200 81%

Enemy Team

Ogre 273/500 18%

Round Opinion: The Ogre has almost exhausted its Stamina supply and is close to going into a state of "Weakening". Weakening as you know is achieved by going onto 0% of Stamina, in Weakening you take double damage and you are limited to only preforming one attack, rather than the usual three.
The team should focus on preforming three attacks each to deal maximum damage, because if the Ogre runs out of stamina in the results, all damage done in that round will be doubled. The next round could very well be the last~


Resume Conflict~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on April 30, 2012, 09:33:10 PM
Nemmy: C'mon! TRIPLE SHOT!

*she fires three high burst shots at the Ogre*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 30, 2012, 09:47:11 PM
Lying on the floor as blood drips from the wound, Koel slowly rests his stuttering hand to the piece of wood that impaled into his right arm, which is ironically his sword arm.
He grunts deeply in pain as he attempts to pull it out, but the sensation is too strong for him to proceed all the way and eventually he lets go of the shard and attempts to stand up. Gripping his sword weakly in his left arm, the inability to wield with his left arm can easily be seen from the way he handles it, the strength clearly not being shown.
Koel: GAAHHH!!.......Tchhh....uhrggg.....damn it....I can't fight like this.....I'll have to do what I can and end this as quickly as possible.....
Koel limps weakly to the Ogre who is still laying on the floor in the debris and stabs him weakly, barely being able to penatrate this skin. He then pulls back, puts his blade under his arm and spears himself towards the Ogre, ramming into it with all his might. The sword plunging in deeper than the previous attempt, however the Ogre barely gains the strength to roll over onto it back, revealing its face to Koel.
Koel then huffs and coughs weakly
Koel: I haven't much.....much strength left in me....
he then puts the sword back into his left hand and raises it to the sky, then slices downwards at the Ogres face, making a gash going from the top of its left ear all the way to the right of its bottom lip.
Koel: You guys.....take over....I can't....gah....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on April 30, 2012, 11:16:39 PM
Melodia skirts over to Koel, kicking at the ogre as she passes. "Let's trade weapons until we're sure this thing's dead," she offered, taking her knife out and holding it out for him to take. "If you can't swing a sword, you can at least jab a mostly-useless knife. Just don't break it."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on April 30, 2012, 11:29:24 PM
Koel looks oddly towards Melodia, unsure about her proposal
Koel: You sure you can wield this thing kid?.... Its pretty heavy.....
Unable to bear the pain any longer he gives in and weakly drops the sword to the ground and takes the shoddy knife from Melodia's hand, then holding it in a backhanded fashion.
He looks to the huge custom sword resting on the ground, dust flowing around it. Then looking to Melodia soon after.
Koel: If you can pick that thing up, then you can wield it......do what you can.....I think its almost finished...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on April 30, 2012, 11:44:39 PM
The girl nodded and makes an attempt to pick up the sword. It was really heavy for her, but she managed to get it off the ground. It appeared to be a struggle until she put her other arm into it. The movement looked painful. She grit her teeth and sighed. "This sword? Easy as pie," she muttered, struggling to keep it up but not as much as with only one arm. "Though I'm sure now that my elbow's out of place instead of broken." With all of her strength, she got up close and tried to make a slash at the ogre...but her left arm shot pain throughout her body and she had to let go of the sword mid-swipe. The way she did it made the accidental throw look intentional, but it was obvious in the moments after that that it couldn't have been more of a coincidence that she let go at the time she did. The pained look on her face said all after that. She hopped back to avoid any backlash, cradling her painful arm. "Think I just lost your sword," She told him. "Possibly."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 12:06:09 AM
Koel limped away from the area and sat down on the side of the road, about 10 meters away from the fatigued beast.
Koel:  Grruugg........Damn this hurts.....
he then watched as the young girl lifted his sword from the ground and readied it as she slowly approached the Ogre, he almost smiled, knowing that he didn't have to worry about his now limited part in the battle.
Koel: Hmmm.....she doesn't seem so bad.....
then watching her as she swiped the Ogre with the blade, but then throwing the blade half way through the slice, the sword spinning away into the distant wreckage of the carts and eventually landing and making a crashing sound amongst the wooden debris, though the landing point was hard to distinguish from only the sound.
Koel: ..........
his expression was neither worry nor concern, he simply looked to the girl who seemed to have slightly injured herself in the process and sighed deeply. Placing his hand on his own wound and trying to wipe away the blood with his hand, trying to keep the wound somewhat clean. Though gasping with pain after each brush. His hand never dared go anywhere near the wooden shard embedded into his arm, just below his shoulder. Making sure that he cleaned the edges of the entry point but keeping a distance from the shard itself, as to avoid any unnecessary pain.
After he had somewhat cleaned the wound he looked to the girl, this time with some concern in his expression
Koel: You okay there? I thought it might be a little heavy for you.......here....take the knife back.....I think your more agile enough to use it anyway....
Koel grasped the knife lightly by the blade and threw it underhanded towards her
Koel: I can still fight with my fist......It should be okay....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 01, 2012, 12:41:58 AM
"Alright," the girl replied, completely missing the knife and having to pick it up off the ground. "But my left hand's useless right now, and that's the dominant one." She twisted the knife around awkwardly, almost dropping it in the process, to get a better grip of it and waited to see what her other teammates would do before proceeding to another attack attempt.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 01:16:35 AM
*Askardi still raging walks up to the Ogre. He readies his cutlass and jams it ito the large open wound of the Ogre, keeping it from closing. He then plumeted his arms deep into the wound and pulls out arteries with a sickening squelch. Blood soaks him as holds the artery. He takes out his weapon from the wound.
"you wont need this..."
Askardi severs the artery which sprays him with blood.

He then cuts its torso and ends with a downword thrust on where he imagined the heart to be.

"Die......"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 01:44:35 AM
After the previous few hits the team had made while the Ogre had been down for the count, it had made little difference to the beasts condition, but Askardi's actions of ripping and severing its artery that was pulled out of the wound had made the Ogre scream with pain, and for a moment it almost sounded human in its agony, the pain being genuine as huge fingers digged into the ground, gripping the spoil as blood gushed out of its newly made wound.
However the Ogre now unable to use its legs due to the shock of the pain, now used the last of its strength to crawl towards Askardi and weakly punched him further away, then as it used its other hand to drag its body towards Askardi, blood trailing along the ground, the blood seeping from its various wounds all over its body and meeting the soil, turning it from the natural, fertile brown to the horrid blood stained crimson.
The Ogre eventually dragged itself close to Askardi again and pet loose another punch to his chest, though this time more weaker than the last. The pain in the Ogres eyes seemed to dissipate as time went on, its skin became more pale as the amount of blood it started to lose started to look more and more fatal.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 4

Team 1

Askardi 124/200 49%

Koel 156/200 47%

Melodia 149/200 56%

Nemmy 174/200 73%

Enemy Team

Ogre 20/500 0% (Weakening)

Round Opinion: This battle is pretty much been won, a few finishing hits should do the job.

Introducing a new feature!
This feature is called "Glory Kill".
When an enemy falls exactly below 30HP, then Glory Kill mode will be enabled. When this mode is enabled, the first poster to post after this in the next battle round will get the honor to kill the enemy, not just inflict damage but actually post the enemies death. In this post you can be as graphic and gory as you like, you literally gain the GameMasters power to end an enemies life.
After this the next results page will automatically depict the enemies HP as 0. Thus ending the round and awarding rewards.
So, who will be the one to initiate the Glory Kill?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 02:11:33 AM
Askardi, unrecognized under the blood of the ogre takes his cutlass and stabs it through its eye and deep into its brain. With a quick jerk, ogre skull and brain matter fly everywhere.

"Have mercy on thy soul..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 01, 2012, 02:20:27 AM
Nemmy: Woah! Brutal to the max! *nods, twirls her crossbows, then conceals them back in her sleeves* Nice hustle out there. *nods*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 02:22:04 AM
Askardi covered in gore and blood takes the dragon out of his pocket. Amazingly the little guy was asleep. He then shouts "ßÆËÑ!' then takes a seat on the now silent ogre. Exausted. 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 02:22:43 AM
The battle is won!

End of battle results

Team 1

Askardi 124/200 49% -----Siats Awarded: 250+100 Glory Kill Bonus

Koel 156/200 47% ------- Siats Awarded: 250

Melodia 149/200 56% ------ Siats Awarded: 250

Nemmy 174/200 73% ------ Siats Awarded: 250

Enemy Team

Ogre 0/500 0% (Weakening)

---------------------------------------------End of Battle------------------------------------------------
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 01, 2012, 02:39:10 AM
"Huh? What's all this?" The girl asked, crouching down to see. "More decorated stones..." She picked the little bit of abandoned siats up, examining them. She began to idly toss them to the ground when she was finished with them. "Not one thing here that's actually usable." She stood back up and sighed, cradling her arm. Carefully, she placed her hands on the ground and did a handstand. It looked like it hurt immensely, but she still did it. Slowly, her uninjured arm came off the ground and after a few seconds a sickening pop was heard. "That's better." She got back upright and stretched. It appeared that she had fixed her injured arm.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 02:59:23 AM
Koel still sitting on the ground saw that the battle had been draw to a close, the Ogre laying dead on the floor in a pool of its own blood, with a sword wound leading to the inside of its skull, the punctured brain couldn't be seen due to the mass amounts of blood gushing out from the wound.
Koel watches silently as he stares at the now inanimate beast, almost as if he was mournful at its death. He then simply looked away and focused on his wound, mustering up the courage to grip the wooden shard, he hissed in pain as he did.
Koel: I have to do this....I can't heal it while its still in.....here I go!
He then grips the shard of wood tightly and then rips it quickly from out of his arm, a think strip of blood was flicked across the ground as the wood had been pulled out. He let out a sigh of relief and threw the piece of wood to the side of him.
Koel: .......now I can finally heal
Koel then placed his left hand on the open wound that was gushing with blood, suddenly a gentle white light glimmered from his hand. Resonating with the wound that also appeared to glow with the same gentle light. Then soon after the light had faded the wound had disappeared, the only evidence of their ever being a wound was the blood stains that still lingered on his clothes.
He then energetically stood up, with no struggle whatsoever and stretched both of his arms out, letting out a great yawn.
Koel: Ahhh....that feels so much better
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The General looked at the four warriors as his small group of remaining soldiers surrounded his personal cart, which now seemed to be one of the two carts still left standing. He looked at the road that had been littered with corpses of soldiers now resting in their own blood, destroyed carts and one huge Ogre now lifelessly laying in the middle with Askardi sitting ontop of him with the others standing around it.
TMU General: This is problematic.....we haven't even gotten to the grasslands and we have already lost 75% of our troops......most of them came from that village. I'll be sure to send their families all personal letters of my deep regret and how they died doing their duty.
Darka who was still sitting in the cart, in the same position he was in before everything had started. His silver hair hanging loose down his face, his red eyes showing no remorse for the dead.
Darka: Why bother? They died....there is no rewards for the dead, there is no need to honor them. Honor is for the survivors...
The General quickly turned around in anger, but upon looking at Darka he quickly hesitated to say anything.
Darka: You have a problem?
TMU General:....no.....none at all.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soon after a familiar figure came running towards Nemmy, huffing and puffing as his dirty and unkempt hair protruded from his helmet.
Walter: Hey girl!
Hey, you okay? You were amazing out there......I didn't know you could fight like that!
His face was in a mixture of happiness and sorrow, looking to the countless bodies that littered the area, some mangled and some torn in half, but all dead.
Walter: Its a shame that none of them could have been saved.....but I'm sure they died fighting for what they thought was right, right?!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 01, 2012, 03:09:20 AM
She stared in stunned silence at Koel's magic as if she had never seen it happen before. She stamped up to him. "What the heck was that?" she asked. "How did you even do that?!" She grabbed his arm and examined the place where a wound had been previously. "Are you some sort of god?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 03:13:04 AM
Koel looked oddly at Melodia, not understanding what she was getting at. He glanced at his arm and looked at where the wound used to be as to get some sort of clue as to what was wrong.
Koel: What do you mean? You mean the magic?
Koel looked at her even more strangely, never having met a person who didn't know what magic was.
Koel: Are you telling me you have never seen magic before? I thought almost everyone could use it, those who can't use it have normally heard of it at least. You lived under a rock or something?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 01, 2012, 03:24:53 AM
"No, I lived at my grandma's house on her big property," The girl replied. "She said magic was fake stuff people on the island did." She was silent for a few moments before turning to call her little dragon friend with a wordless call that sounded like a human's failed attempt at making dragon noises. The little dragon flew up to her and landed on her shoulder, where she quietly greeted him with a smile.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 03:44:02 AM
Koel: I guess there are even places where even magic isn't known....hmmmm
He then noticed the girl make strange noises and then a small dragon like creature appear and land on her shoulder. Koel looked strangely at the dragon, but quickly returned to a indifferent expression, seemingly unphased by the girls constant surprises now. Expecting this sort of thing to happen.
Koel: Dragon huh? Normally dragons or members of that type of beast family are quite aggressive. How'd you get it to become so docile?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The General then stepped out of the cart and began to address all of the remaining soldiers
TMU General: Listen men, we don't have time to bury our comrades.....so round up the bodies and burn them. I know its hard, but its all we can do for them right now.
The men fell silent at the same time, looking to eachother with uncertainty and uneasiness. But eventually they dispersed across the area, picking up the mangled bodies and whatever is left of them. Some of the soldiers dropping the bodies they were holding and falling to the ground themselves and vomiting, unable to take the stress of handling the corpses of people they once knew in their past everyday life.
Darka looked at everything from inside the confines of the cart, only bothering to turn his head to see. But nothing else.
Darka:.......I don't think I will ever understand you.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 01, 2012, 03:45:33 AM
Nemmy: .......*she watches on, then pulls her hood over, hiding her expression*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 03:50:32 AM
Walter looks to Nemmy and waves in front of her now covered face, seemingly unaware of personal space
Walter: Hey Nemmy, anybody home?
He continues waving and smiling as he did, his scruffy hair still protruding from his rusted helmet.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 01, 2012, 03:54:03 AM
Nemmy: .....What am I gonna do with you.....*she walks off, then goes back into the cart*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 03:58:00 AM
Askardi waits in stoney silence..... He is worried about his horse that he sent away dtring battle.

To an untrained eye he would seem like a deep blackred deamon... sitting atop a black mound. His eyes flash red for a moment, then Askardi colaspes into the blood soaked ground. His chest is in horrible shape from the beating it took.

Unable to heal himself Askardi blacks out.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 04:07:23 AM
As Nemmy walked off Walter quickly followed her, holding his crossbow in his left hand. As they reached the cart he sat down and pulled the box from underneath him and placed the crossbow back inside, then kicking it back into its former place.
Walter: Too bad I didn't get to use it.....I just kinda froze back there
he then quickly perks up and smiles at Nemmy
Walter: But I see that you also use a crossbow in combat eh, maybe it is fate that we met!
He then leans closer to Nemmy and rests his chin in his right hand, while his elbow rests on his knee. Seductively winking at her.
Walter:.....we wouldn't wanna upset fate now would we?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Askardi falls to the ground due to his wounds, a few soldiers stop what they were doing and rush to his aid. They remove their gloves and rest their bare hands on Askardi's various wounds. Then suddenly a gentle white light emanates from each of the soldiers hands and soon later when then light fade and blink out, Askardi's wounds had disappeared.
Soldier #1: He took quite a beating, but he should be fine now right?
Soldier #2: Yeah, he's just resting now. He should wake up soon. Lets take him inside the remaining non-private cart.
Soldier #3: Lets do this!
The soldiers each took a part of Askardi and lifted him up, slowly waddling their way towards the cart. As they made their way inside they passed Nemmy and Walter. They then placed Askardi laying on his back on the bench that Nemmy was on.
One of the soldiers addressed Nemmy
Soldier #1: Hey girl, keep your eye on that guy. He should wake up soon anyway.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 01, 2012, 04:10:51 AM
Nemmy: Maybe.....but if you used dual crossbows, then I'd take somewhat of an interest in you....*she then turns around, takes her hood off, revealing her now fluffy hair, then seductively and teasingly speaks* Walter....~~~ *she winks*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 04:18:18 AM
Walter flinches nervously at Nemmy's reply, smiling and nervously laughing at the same time

Walter: Haha...heh...normally I just get rejected, not too sure where to go from here....

He then scratches the inside of his helmet with an awkward look on his face

Walter: By the way, I don't think I ever did your name, I need one to put to that beautiful face of yours~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 04:29:45 AM
Askardi fights nightmares in his head. Mentally living the massacre of his people. Askardi was in the Eastern coridor when they came... deamons, shadows, its all a muddled nightmarish hell. He smells fires and hears screams. Then it stops..... Then begins again, louder and more feirce then before... And so Askardis mind begins the endless cycle.

Duty...

Still unconsious, a deep vivid look of displeasure is visable on his face.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 01, 2012, 04:39:32 AM
Nemmy: My name is....Netalia....but call me....Nemmy....*she smirks deviously, then conceals her face again* And if you play your cards right, I may consider something....but chances are.....slim. *she looks over the cart, over to the soldier that carried Askardi* Okay, sir. *she nods*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 01, 2012, 07:32:28 AM
Koel: I guess there are even places where even magic isn't known....hmmmm
He then noticed the girl make strange noises and then a small dragon like creature appear and land on her shoulder. Koel looked strangely at the dragon, but quickly returned to a indifferent expression, seemingly unphased by the girls constant surprises now. Expecting this sort of thing to happen.
Koel: Dragon huh? Normally dragons or members of that type of beast family are quite aggressive. How'd you get it to become so docile?

"I took his egg from a man visiting the house," The girl replied. "The man said he was gonna hatch the egg and farm the creature within for scales to use in medicine." She closed her eyes a little. "He came to the house to ask my grandma for that stuff she used to tie around an animal's mouth to keep it from biting. He didn't know I took the egg before he left. Nom hatched the same day. Grandma never knew about him..." She gave the little dragon a hug, and it seemed to return the affection.

((Sorry about the late reply. My sister decided to download some demo on the PS3 and it cut out my internet))
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 01:24:00 PM
Walter looked to Askardi who was lying down on the bench, still unconscious, but with a painful look in his eyes.
Walter: Looks like your friend there is having a bit of a nightmare.....how did you all meet anyway? You battled together quite well.
He then chuckled, scratching his head again through his helmet
Walter: I hope that guy with the sword isn't ruining my chances, haha~
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel looks at Melodia with a soft smile as she hugged her dragon friend. Then soon after giving a sorrowful sigh.
Koel: Its nice that you have someone like that......a companion to be by your side......
After a brief silence Koel turned around to a huge pile of debris and suddenly a his face lit up again
Koel: Oh man, I almost forgot about my blade. I'm sure it fell around somewhere in the debris.
He then ran towards the wooden planks of wood all randomly laying ontop of eachother, some broken and some simply out of place. Though its shape still somewhat resembled the cart it used to be.
He began to rummage through the wooden debris, throwing them behind him to keep them out the way.
Koel: It has to be here somewhere!
________________________________________________________________________________________

The soldiers around the area began to throw the bodies of their comrades into one big pile at the side of the road. The pile didn't stand very tall from the ground, but enough to show that a good few dozen men had fallen in the last battle, some bodies had body parts missing. A few of the soldiers plunged their comrades swords into the ground next to the pile, as a mark of respect. This went on until numerous swords dotted around the pile of bodies, creating a small memorial of sorts.
Soldier #1: I can't believe this happened.....so this is what being a mercenary is like?
the soldier next to him had an unsure face on him, looking somewhat worried and scared.
Soldier #2: If this is what awaits us.....I don't think I can cope, whether it be my own death or my friends.....this is too much
A much more serious looking soldier approached the two, his face covered in dirt and wounds.
Soldier #3: No, you can't stop now. That would only be proving that they died in vain, don't let that be true.....I lost a lot of friends today. Friends that I have known since childhood.....in fact, I remember playing around these parts as a child, the soft cool air blowing against my cheeks as I played hide and seek with them. But for this place to become a memory of sadness....no, its not sadness, we shouldn't let it be sadness.
The other two soldier looked at him silently, then looking back at the memorial. Decorated with swords and bodies.
Soldier #1: I guess you are right.....we left the village for a reason, right?
Soldier #2: Yeah, to leave our mark on the world!
Soldier #3: This is their mark, lets make sure everyone sees it.

(Background Music:
&feature=related)

The three of the soldiers did what was asked of them, they returned to the debris of one of the carts and each picked out a piece of wood.  Using stone and flint in their satchels they set the wood aflame, each of them gazed at the fire they held in their hands, then soon after they tossed the make-shift torches into the pile of corpses, their friends being engulfed in a tower of fire. Smoke rose to the sky as all the other remaining soldiers in the area stopped for a moment, then saluted to the sky. Showing their respect to the dead.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 03:05:38 PM
Burdengsh walks about the bloody grounds. It comes up behind Melodia and nudges her inquisitivly. It licks here face, almost to say, wheres my master.

*Askardi's nightmare continues, this time a face. Void of expression is staring at him. It was black and every wrinkle could be seen. Its stare was intense. Empty void black eyes staring.... staring, a void sucking up all emotion. It grew closer to him, slowly closer and closer. Terrified Askardi ran his blade into the things chest. Instead of a pained expression, the terrible thing smiled horribly and grabs the sword that punctured its heart. It pulls it out slowly, laughing all the way. It whispered in a voice like crushed shattered glass, "Your people dont de...."
 
The nightmare too much, Askardi wakes from his dream with a strong viciously voiced NO!! Only to interupt something between the two comrades he had fought so hard with. He sits up elbow on knee, face in hand, clearly upset.*
 
"Im... sorry..."
 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 08:06:08 PM
In the midst of Askardi's outburst Walter suddenly jumped out of his seat, sporting a scared look on his face as one of his hands was placed firmly on his helmet, to keep it from bouncy off of his head.
Walter: Whoa there, hold your horses!
The initial shock was over, then Walter rested himself back down onto his seat and laid his head back and deeply huffed.
Walter: You gave me a bad case of the willies there.....whew.....well....how are you feeling eh? You looked like you having a bit of a nightmare.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 08:13:56 PM
"Its okay.... just a ghost of the mind...."
 
Askardi  griminces and takes his head out of his hand, looking at Walter.
 
"It's hard to be the only one of ones kind, no?"
 
Askardi looks to the back of the cart, "I would tell you if I knew you.... But somehow I don't think you could understand..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 08:22:36 PM
Walter chuckles to himself, putting his hand inside his helmet as usual and scratching his head as he looked at Askardi
Walter: One of a kind? Eh I wouldn't really know how that feels, I'm just a farm bumpkin from that village of Rauhl, where they recruited everybody. I'm just another soldier out of many....well...not so much "many" anymore haha...hah...
his attempt to laugh only made him feel a little sick to his stomach, but he quickly returned to his normal composure. Looking back to Askardi.
Walter: Well we're gonna be together for a little while longer, so I don't see the harm in sharing stories. So come on, out with it ya big lug ya!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 01, 2012, 08:32:00 PM
The girl looked at Burdengsh. "Why, hello there!" She said. "Are you lost?" A grin came over her face, just before Nom began hissing at Burdengsh. "Hey, Nom, don't do that!" She muttered to the little dragon. "This is a friend." She booped Nom on the nose.

((Writers bock!))
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 08:40:11 PM
Koel eventually finds a glisten in amongst the rubble, he plows through the rubble with his bare hands, throwing the debris far behind him to eventually find the blade resting in the pile. He grabbed the sword by the blade and gently lifted it from out of the debris. The throwing it into the air and catching it by the handle.
Koel: This feels better, Petram....you're with me again.
He then turns back to Melodia who now appears to be with a horse, Koel peered at the horse for a moment and thought deeply.
Koel: I've seen that horse before....wait....isn't that the one that the weird foreign guy was riding? Hmmm, I guess it must have come back for him.
He then slowly walks towards Melodia, sheathing his sword in a little make-shift holster underneath his left arm. Eventually arriving to the group.
Koel: Hmmmm, seems like everyone is together and alright. We should probably get into one of the carts soon though, I think the soldiers are almost done saying goodbye to their friends.
 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 08:45:06 PM
Askardi looks at Walter for a long time. Contemplated. Weighing the outcome.
 
"Perhaps.... A long time ago.... In the Great North there ruled a race known as the Aspargi, we were a legendary race of people who sought justice. Many came to us to resolve their problems.... We weren't exactly..." Askardi eyes glow red for a blink of an eye, easily missed if not paying attention. "nevermind, you dont need to know that bit... My people grew tired of the constant beggings of resolve and so moved to the Greater North, effectively the end of the world. The trek was dangerous as it was riddled with many obsticles, such as mountains, shrood bitter cold, and a poisnous sulfur air. We knew that it would be impossible for others to bother us as we lived out our lives. At the center of the Greater North, there is a land that is suitable to live on. This is where we built our castle. The king at the time was very happy of our choice to live here... but then things turned sour. There was a great storm of sorts. A great rock fell from the sky and killed many of our people [OoC- This would be a fallen astroid] It was deemed as a bad Omen and so we left to go back to the GreaterNorth where it was safer. Apun our return the new king ordered a new decree to the elite guard. It consited of myself and two others...."
 
Askardi broke off here and smiled slightly at the memory. Then his expression grew much sour and moody.
 
"The people were concerned... As they should be. The Omen came true. That night... we were visited by.... deamons. I dont know what to call them but this."
 
Askardi has a pained expression on his face now
 
"They came without warning, almost materilizing out of thin air so to say. No one saw it coming. A great battle was fought but all were murdered. The only servivors were the Elite guard and the King.... We had been issued a warning and a order to protect the King, we were just doing our duties when they came in...."
 
Fear now present on Askardi's face.....
 
"I cannot describe every detail or of everything that transpired in that event... I cannot.... I think... I think that is enough for now..."
 
Askardi is shaking and visably very pained at the retailing of the memory... He trys to calm himself by putting his hands to either side of his face and shaking his head. In great sorrow he said,
 
"You cannot imagine the terror those men were.... I cannot retail what happened in the throneroom... not yet..."

*Burdengsh neighs impatiently, inwardly curious of the dragon it stares at it with its great brown black eyes*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 08:52:00 PM
Walter falls silent for a moment, his eyes rather wide and his mouth wired shut. Not knowing what to say.
Walter: Wow...I didn't know you had been through so much.....its a shame that your allies died, but just like ours today, I'm sure they didn't die in vain. Not now that they have you to live on for them, right?
Walter tries to smile regardless of the situation, kicking his legs back close to Nemmy. His left foot rubbing against her intentionally.
Walter: You should get a gal, make the love and live happy. That's what I intent to do, well, after becoming famous of course.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

TMU General: Alright men, everyone pack up and follow my personal cart. The other one is reserved for the warriors that slayed the beast. They deserve some rest. As for you all, break is over!

The general then sat down and rubbed his bald head with a napkin, seemingly so stressed he sweated profusely.

Darka looked at him in his state and a small crack of a smile could be seen, but disappeared as fast as it appeared.

Darka:  too much for you old man? Maybe you should leave this to me

Suddenly a spark of anger lit up in the general's eyes, this time not being restricted by Darka's presence.

TMU General: Hey, I don't care how famous or powerful you are.....this is my operation. You're not taking it over!

Darka simply looked away to the side, staying in the same position as always with his arms folded and with one leg resting on the other. His sword leaning against the side of the cart, for all to see.

Darka:.....hmmph....like I care anyway....

Soon after the remaining soldiers began to follow the main personal cart as it began to continue down the road. Their movements sluggish, seemingly still unable to forget about what had happened.
The other remaining cart was still inactive due to Koel and Melodia's absence. The cart driver looked at them both and shouted to them, sounding rather agitated.

Cart Driver: C'mon, move it guys!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 09:00:26 PM
"But sir.... who would I or even rather, why should I? You'll understand if I tell you the full story..... The next time you ask I'll tell you what happened then... I just need time to rest. Your comrades did not die in vain... no, but at least they are remembered. If one has a grave you tend to remember them for a time."
 
Askardi lays down, now calmed a bit. "If it wasn't for Burdengsh I would never have gotten here. We have a strong connection you know. But shes quite the animal! Haha!." *He turns his head looking at walter.* "Its strange how we met, my horse could have killed me then, the way I was, running in the fashion I was. Ha! Sometimes I wonder if it is I who is the steed and her the rider."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 01, 2012, 09:19:04 PM
Melodia looked around. "Hmmm," she muttered to the horse. "You must belong to someone. Did the ogre's attack let you away?" She giggled a little when she noticed Nom fly off to investigate the horse. The little dragon landed on its back and, interested with how that was, hopped around a little like a wild animal on a trampoline before becoming seemingly satisfied with its investigation and curling up to sleep a little. Melodia looked back to Koel. "Why should we get on a cart?" She asked. "I just got off one just before the ogre attack."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 09:28:29 PM
Koel shrugged and turned around, beginning to walk in the direction of the cart. Talking aloud for Melodia to hear as he walked away.
Koel: Well I have to keep an eye on this little charade they've got going on, come along if you want. If not, then I guess this is where we part ways.
He then jumped into the cart, to find Nemmy, Walter and Askardi sitting inside. He sat down next to Walter and took off his sword holster and rested it beside him.
Koel: Well....this should be fun...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 09:37:51 PM
Askardi adresses everyone in the cart, "I would like to introduce myself to you as Askardi of the Aspargian pride, I think I should have your names as well..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 01, 2012, 09:42:06 PM
Nemmy: *looks at Walter, then takes his foot off of her* Don't. Touch.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 09:44:25 PM
Walter sticks out his hand quickly and enthusiastically, giving a cheeky grin.
Walter: The names Walter, Walter Watts!. Mercenary extraordinaire!  
He then giggled as Nemmy retaliated, throwing his foot away from her.
Walter: And this is my future wife, Netalia!
Koel then shrugs and folds his arms, burying his face in his light brown scarf. His voice slightly muffled but still understandable.
Koel: Koel Burnham.....
nice to meet you Askardi, seems like you have some combat experience under your belt. It showed on the battlefield.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 01, 2012, 09:49:36 PM
Nemmy:  . . .*she facepalms* I'm not his future wife. But I am available. *smirks, then lies back* I don't like getting harassed, Walter, so watch yourself or my arrows will be glad to meet you.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 09:51:51 PM
Walter: She's pretty feisty, but thats what I love about her~
Walter turned away from Askardi and pulled a cheeky grin towards Nemmy
Walter: Your arrows have already pierced my heart, dear Nemmy~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 09:53:37 PM
"Im not your average.... wanderer. I am also a mercinary of sorts." *Looks to Koel* "I have fought before... against many things."
*Looks to walter* "I have no wife, or any female campanion except for Burdengsh my horse." *Looks to Nemmy* "Your name miss? Id rather hear it from you..... what happened to the curious girl with the dragon?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 09:57:23 PM
Koel shrugs, his eyes not meeting Askardi even as he talks to him. It seems as though he became a completely different person outside of battle.
Koel: I guess I'm the same, I wander around....fighting....I don't really know why I do it though, I just tend to go where ever events take me....infact the only reason I'm really continuing to tag along is because of that guy I saw. The one I met after the battle in the village square, he is always with the General.....but there is something wrong with him. I dunno how to put it.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 10:05:43 PM
"Yeah... when I talked to the General there was this guy with him, he was very dark and moody.... What do you think about him?"
 
Burdengsh wanders outside
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 01, 2012, 10:06:58 PM
Nemmy: *looks at Askardi* Name's Netalia. But call me Nemmy. *shakes her head at Walter*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 10:10:21 PM
Koel shrugs again, his eyes going deep into imagination. Staring blankly at the floor.
Koel: I'm unsure.....I don't know whether he is really arrogant or really confident....either way something about him isn't right. I intend to figure out why they are taking him along with them. Surely the amount of recruits they obtained at Rauhl would have been enough for the trek to the grasslands, unless it was something more.....they are upto something.....that General is just as bad as that guy.

Walter shrugs and smiles at the same time, scratching his head through his helmet
Walter: Soon my dear, soon. We shall dance into the night, once this is all over~
He then yawns and pulls his head back, stretching his arms all the while.
Walter: I hope the grasslands is nice, never really been there before
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 01, 2012, 10:13:24 PM
Melodia led the horse over to the cart and hopped in, a slightly disgruntled Nom in her hands. "Hey, you're that horse rider guy!" She exclaimed to Askardi. "I found your horse. He was lost." She crossed her legs in a very unusual fashion and placed the little dragon on her knee, where it curled up and went back to sleep.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 10:20:05 PM
Once all of the warriors were aboard the cart, the driver then pulls out his whip and cracks it against the horse pulling the cart. It let out a whinny and then began to trot along the road. The usual bumps and shaking custom to riding a horse cart could be felt as usual.
Now back in motion, both carts make their way to the Muram Grasslands.

(The travel to that point should take a few hours, so conversation should be applied to make time pass by. On the way to the grasslands, the only change in location will be when passing the mountainous area, which hosts Mt.Gigagalga, after that the Muram Grasslands will be arrived at shortly)

Koel notices the familiar face boarding the cart, just as it started to move.
Koel: So you decided to tag along huh? What changed your mind?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 01, 2012, 10:26:15 PM
Nemmy: Dream on, Walter. *shakes her head*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 01, 2012, 11:08:51 PM
"I have nothing better to do," Melodia replied. "I'm far away from home and haven't been told what to do or where to go, so that must mean I can do anything I want." A smirk grew on her face as she said it.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 01, 2012, 11:13:35 PM
The occasional bumps of the carts wheels against the lumpy soil ground shook Koel lightly, his shoulders shaking from side to side after each bump as he spoke to Melodia.
Koel: Hmmm, so why did you leave home exactly? You're kinda young to be going around traveling don't you think?
he then looked to the dragon that was sleeping on her lap, a soft smile perched across his lips, though it remained unseen due to the scarf that was now covering his mouth.
Koel: You seem to handle yourself okay in a fight too, though, not a soldiers standards...but still pretty good to take on an Ogre. Were you taught?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 01, 2012, 11:35:13 PM
"I don't know why, but grandma's friend came to see her one day and he brought me here instead of going to her room to wake her up from her nap," Melodia replied. "Grandma taught me to fight, but she was too old to teach me how to not be hit, so I learned that with the unfriendly animals." She looked just about as perplexed about the matter as everyone else would be from the way she described it, but not too concerned. The girl seemed too optimistic for that. She became quiet for a while when, suddenly, she moved Nom off of her lap and turned to hang slightly out of the cart...and threw up over the side. "Remind me never to ride these things again..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 02, 2012, 12:03:21 AM
Koel and Walter looked at eachother with a strange, confused look as Melodia throwing up out of the cart. The noise and liquidy sound it made when it hit the ground made Walter feel queezy, putting his hand over his mouth after watching it.
Koel began to laugh for the first time, though it was a silent laugh, only his bobbing heading could distinguish the laugh that was taking place behind the scarf.
Koel:....heh....man this girl is gonna be so much trouble...
Walter: Gross girl, gross!
Koel: anyway,....after seeing that Ogre, I think there will be a lot more "unfriendly animals" to come. Wouldn't be at all surprised if we encountered some Goblins or Harpies. Hopefully we won't come into contact with your little friend's family, the bigger and more deadly family of dragons I mean.....those can be problematic.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 02, 2012, 12:22:42 AM
Melodia sighed, sitting against the corner of the cart in an attempt to not get jostled around so much. "I'm just afraid we might meet Nom's mama," she said. "I never saw any other of the kind'a dragon Nom is, but I bet if we meet one it'll probably be Nom's mama...and she might be angry." The girl picked the little dragon up and sat him back in her lap. She waved a hand at Walter's comment. "I'm not used to being bounced around like this, mister. It's only my second time riding one of these things. You'd throw up too!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 02, 2012, 12:40:23 AM
Nemmy: *she seems unsettled, then shakes her head a bit*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 02, 2012, 03:11:23 AM
*Rea was walking along the road when she heard a horse*hmm, a cart full of people, that seems fun
*Rea waits untill the cart is close and jumped in hitting Walter* ow ow ow never doing that ever again
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 04:05:34 AM
Askardi listened silently to the conversation. He was in deep thought about what Koel said about the man and the general when the newcomer came. Losing all concentration Askardi stands up. "I thank you for finding my partner lass. But it is too crowded here now. Ill ride my horse now for the journey."

Askardi then jumps off the cart and into the saddle of his horce. Askardi instantly relaxes, any lingering emotions from his past gone. For once, he smiled a little.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 02, 2012, 04:12:08 AM
oh sorry for intruding , My name is Mafuyu L. Rea, I'm a Samurai from a faraway land
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 04:17:03 AM
Askardi calls out on his horse to Re , "Rae, from where exactly do you come from and how did you find yourself on this road?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 02, 2012, 05:51:09 AM
hmmm long  story short ,says Rea as she makes herself comfortable in the cart
I came from the far east from a land named Amatsukami , and I'm travelling because I was exiled from my town for being too easygoing
*Rea leans towards Askardi* you know how other Samurais are uptight about honour and all that? ... well I wasn't like that, so they decided  I wasn't fit to be in army,such a silly reason isn't it? , I'm better off like this though~ so its all fine and dandy
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 02, 2012, 08:21:50 AM
Melodia stared at Rae blankly. "Grandma's friend told me that all samurai are beggars who want you dead." She said. "He also said they make good holiday meals." She sighed and slid down a bit. That nausea was settling in again...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 09:48:44 AM
The faintest glint of something in Askardi's eyes could be seen after Rea's comment. A memory of a smile on his lips.

"Good to know"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 02, 2012, 10:07:33 AM
how mean *Rea pouts* sure,I'm always poor but a beggar I am not
wait wha- yo...you eat samurai?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 10:18:33 AM
"Im sure she wasnt being judgemental of you Rea. She was raised to think that way, and is probably surprised and curious that you dont fit that discription"

Askardi holds his smile, although he is unsure if he helped at all.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 02, 2012, 02:46:15 PM
With the new, spontaneous arrival of a new tag-along, Koel slumps even further into his scarf and sighs.
Koel: This just keeps getting weirder and weirder.....
he then looked to Rea
Koel: So you just randomly decided to get on the first cart you saw?
Walter chuckled, leaning back while scratching his head
Walter: Ahhh just cool down Koel, the more the merrier right?
Plus, more women equles more fun....hehehe
he said while gazing at the three girls in the cart, with hungry eyes.
Koel: You have problems Walter.....you really do.
Walter: I'm only human!
I mean c'mon, lets do a headcount. We've got the foxy, feisty Nemmy. The cute and ditsy Melodia and the spontanous and spunky new girl, Mafuyu!
Take your pick Koel~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 02:55:42 PM
*Askardi rides cklose to the back of the cart so to speak to Koel.*
 
"Im going to speak with the general. See where we're going."
 
*Askardi and Burdengsh surge forward a little ways to the private cart.*
 
"General! I want to ask you something...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 02, 2012, 03:10:10 PM
The General looks out of his cart to find Askardi yet again, riding his horse in pace with the cart's.
TMU General: As much as I appreciate you taking down the Ogre, must we have these interruptions?
Darka sits in the corner, looking to the side of the cart as usual. With his arms folded in his long black cloak with his hood up, silver hair draping down across his face, down to his nose. Completely ignoring Askardi's presence.
TMU General: Well fine, but make it quick. What is it?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 03:15:17 PM
8Askardi was somewhat insulted by the rudeness of the General.*
 
"I want. To know where we are going. And. What our purpose is."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 02, 2012, 03:20:57 PM
The General began to rub his smooth hairless head with a napkin, then addressing Askardi's question.
TMU: We don't really know much more about this than you, we were contracted by the RTC (Royal Tamathy Circle) to dispatch to the Muram Grasslands. Something about a sighting of a winged being. We sent a dispatch about a week ago, they didn't return, so we hired some outside help this time.
Darka grunted as he looked coldly to the general, piercing him with his cold, dead, red eyes. But not saying anything, almost as if his eyes were doing the talking.
The General stopped silent for a moment, but then continued with Askardi

TMU:.....so thats all I really know. But money is money, we were paid to do this mission and its going to get done.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 03:27:17 PM
"Thank you sir...."
 
Askardi returns to the rear cart.
 
"The general says we're investigating a winged beast in the grasslands... but I think he is not intirely honest? What are your thoughts everyone?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 02, 2012, 03:33:19 PM
Koel simply shrugged, seeming indifferent to the topic at hand.
Koel: Winged beast? Could be any manner of things, from harmless to dangerous.....either way we should come prepared to whatever finds itself in our path.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 02, 2012, 05:09:52 PM
Nemmy: *is lying back, resting, her legs crossed and a lazy pose upon her*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 05:50:09 PM
Askardi falls back behind the cart and stays silent, keeping to himselelf for now
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 02, 2012, 06:07:39 PM
After a few hours had passed, the small convoy eventually came to the half way point. The moss covered mountain that stood in the distance was MtGigagalga. Its was quite a wide mountain, with a peak that was easily visible even from ground level. There was a clear road that went towards the mountain and seemed to go around it, which presumably led to the grasslands.

Suddenly the private cart comes to a screeching halt, the horses in front neighing and kicking backwards in fear. Soon after the cart behind comes to a halt too, stopping just inches before hitting the private cart. The soldiers following the private cart scattering out of the way, grouping to the sides to escape the possible collision.
The General is flung to the side and knocks his head on the wooden board. Rubbing his sore, red, hairless head he shouted.
TMU General: Oh what now?!
Darka seemingly unphased by the sudden halt, he simply looked towards the General and smirked.
Darka:....more fun
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The cart suddenly halts, and with that Walter is thrown onto Koel's lap, his back laying on Koels knees and his face towards his. A rather awkward moment for them both, Walter simply smiles at Koel, though Koel gives a somewhat mixed reaction.
Walter: Hey!
Koel:...Hey
Koel then picks Walter up and throws him off his lap and onto the carts floor. Not particularly caring for his safety. Then standing up and addressing the others.
Koel: We should probably go see whats up, could be another.....problem.
Walter: Superb idea! Come Nemmy, let us make haste!
Walter said as he laid on the floor.


Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 02, 2012, 06:12:58 PM
Nemmy: Hm? Huh? *is waking up* Yeah...whatever....*she yawns, then stands up*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 06:24:54 PM
*Askardi, just sidesteps the carts and continues riding  Burdengsh to investigate the problem. Askardi remains silent, his eyes flashshing red.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 02, 2012, 06:27:38 PM
Koel takes his sword holster and slings it over his shoulder, his sword now resting underneath his left arm. He then jumps out of the cart and onto the now partially rocky, hard ground. His boots scraping the gravel from underneath his feet.
Walter picks himself up and takes the box from underneath the bench and opens it, taking out a crossbow and arming it before jumping out of the cart, standing beside Koel who is now looking towards the private cart infront of them. The soldiers who appear to be looking at the disturbance all seem to be drawing their swords, but no sound, growl, scream, nor anything of that sort could be heard. No identification of what the being or object in front of the cart could be.
Koel: The soldiers are drawing their swords, but they don't look particularly threatened.......going by their facial expressions. I do wonder what it is....
Walter stands behind Koel, seemingly not prepared to take a step forward.
Walter: What if its like, a tiny beast but with mind control powers!
Koel: It's possible.....
Walter: No no no, you're meant to say "No Walter, don't worry, it won't be that. Things like that don't exist..."!
Koel: I don't like lying
Walter: Oh you're doing it all wrong, jeez you're a terrible comrade....
Walter then notices Askardi next to the private cart
Walter: Hey Askardi! Bud! Don't be getting too close, it could be anything, but definitely not a vicious mind controlling monster!
....see Koel, thats how you do it.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 06:29:31 PM
*Askardi stops his horse, unsure what he's looking at....* (And this is where I cant go no further XD)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 02, 2012, 06:32:10 PM
Nemmy: *jumps out, sliding her crossbows out of her sleeves* .......It's like they're mesmerized...Hmm....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 06:39:44 PM
(I've no lead in from here, not until something happens :3)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 02, 2012, 06:41:29 PM
(I'm just gonna let the others post before I continue, don't wanna let them miss out on the next scene =3)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 06:44:38 PM
(I'm just gonna let the others post before I continue, don't wanna let them miss out on the next scene =3)

(Ok  ;) )
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 02, 2012, 08:32:11 PM
oh it seems like we reached , let go *Rea pats Melodia* you should feel better now that the cart stopped
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 02, 2012, 10:12:41 PM
Melodia nodded. "Yeah..." She sat up and leaned out of the cart to see if she could see why they stopped. After a second, she woke Nom up and put him on her head. "Nom, hey, see if you can get a better look," she whispered, right before falling out of the cart due to leaning out so far. The girl squeaked upon landing and made sure Nom wasn't hurt before she stood up to get back in the cart, when she noticed what everyone had been looking at. "Uh..." She muttered.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 02, 2012, 10:24:09 PM
As the team looked at the ground beneath the figure, they saw a monstrous figure. It had two giant horns on each side of its head, one giant wing outstretched to the sky, it also seemed to be holding a sharp axe of some sort. Then as they looked up they saw it....they saw...
(click to show/hide)
A rather different, figure. It appeared as though the shadow was slightly misleading and exaggerated due to the clouds above that made it vague, the horns were actually the two ribbons she kept in her hair, the outstretched wing actually the cape flowing in the wind and the axe was actually the staff that she was holding in her right hand, the staff had two angel wing symbols outstretching on both sides.
The young girl then smiled at mass of people looking at her, giggling almost.

Young Magician Girl: Hey there! I'm so happy to see you all!

she looked no older than 14 years old, she definitely didn't give off a very threatening feeling. However she didn't seem that phased by all of the weaponry that was directed at her. She simply kept smiling.

Young Magician Girl: I finally found you, I came here on an extra special mission!


Walter turned to Koel and gave him a confused look

Walter: That was....kind of anti-climactic....
Koel:...yeah
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 02, 2012, 10:30:27 PM
Nemmy: . . . I'm going back to sleep. *she goes back to the cart*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 02, 2012, 10:36:06 PM
certainly what I wasn't expecting , but hey a mission do we get siats for completing it?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 02, 2012, 10:39:12 PM
Melodia sighed. "This is weird," she said, climbing up to sit on the side of the cart. "I'd like to review the details of my contract." Nom appeared to giggle, or at least made the impression of one to make it known that he thought what Melodia said was funny. The girl looked to Rea. "What's a siats?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 02, 2012, 10:44:00 PM
Nemmy: *sits back and looks at Melodia* That's the money we get around here.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 10:44:43 PM
*Askardi adresses the young girl*
 
"What... do you mean?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 02, 2012, 10:51:40 PM
"What's money?" Melodia asked. "I heard grandma and her friend say that word before, but they wouldn't tell me what it meant." She kicked her legs lightly, moving her hair out of her face as a small gust of wind blew it around.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 02, 2012, 10:51:53 PM
The young girl continued to smile even after the others had left, an almost unnerving smile. The soldiers around her not dropping their guard.

Cute Magician Girl: Why of course, I'm going to murder you all. Brutally, everyone last one of you. Hehe~

She spoke the grim words with a chilling enthusiasm, still maintaining her smile, not once did it falter.

Cute Magician Girl: So could you kindly drop dead so we don't have to go through the needless bloodbath? That would be just swell~

Koel: Pffttt....a little girl like you? Scram girl, we don't have time for this.

Cute Magician Girl: Surely you have heard of me? No? I'm the greatest mage in all of Luneta. Summoner Sylvia!~

Walter: Can't say that I have

Koel: Me neither.....

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 02, 2012, 10:55:03 PM
never heard of you before, says Rea as she readies her weapon
I never turn down a challenge though
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 02, 2012, 10:56:11 PM
Nemmy: *moves over to Melodia* Money is what we use to pay for supplies, food, and such.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 02, 2012, 11:00:43 PM
Sylvia watched as Rea readies her weapon, as she began to giggle, placing her right hand over her mouth childish kind of way.

Summoner Sylvia: So you plan to put up a resistance, oh pooie, that makes things so much more messy. Oh well, I guess you will all just have to die painfully then. Hehe~

Sylvia then grasped her staff with two hands along the bottom of the shaft and wielded it similar to a sword, there seemed to be little method to her madness.

Summoner Sylvia: You ready? ~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 02, 2012, 11:19:09 PM
"Okay," Melodia said, looking toward the commotion that was going on with the mysterious girl. She sighed and slid off the cart's side, walking over to the group of people. "Right, now what are we doing?" She asked. "Put the weapons down and save it for when something can't jump out at us. What would happen if a big mammajamma came along, none of us could fight it solo, and we were too weakened from fighting amongst ourselves to fight it anyway?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 02, 2012, 11:20:16 PM
Nemmy: *jumps out the cart, then walks back*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 02, 2012, 11:47:06 PM
"Fighting? This is what im born to do!"

Askardi dismounts and readies his weapon.

"Are you?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 03, 2012, 03:34:02 PM
The young girl manically dashes towards the group, holding her staff in the awkward way as before. Still bearing that insane smile.

Summoner Sylvia: Make sure to die, kay?!

A battle stirs~

                                                                  Koel

                                                                  Rea

                                                                 Melodia                                               VS                                 Summoner Sylvia

                                                                 Nemmy

                                                                 Askardi


Battle Objective: Defeat Sylvia

Battle Commence!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 03, 2012, 04:16:41 PM
Akardi shoots a barrage of arrows at Summoner Sylvia some arrows falling short, some arrows overshooting and some hitting there mark.
 
Askardi then plants down his foot and fires a single arrow straight, hard and clean into her shoulder.
 
Askardi finishes with his cutlass in a defending position, ready to fend off whatever comes next
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 03, 2012, 04:23:10 PM
Koel swings his blade upright and slashes Sylvia into the air, then jumping up with her, slashing downwards and dragging her back down to the ground. He the grunts and walks away back into his previous position.
Koel: I won't waste any more energy on you....should have stayed at home kid....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 03, 2012, 04:50:50 PM
I won't die that easily you know~
*Rea rushes towards Sylvia and slashes her*
just warming up~ says Rea as she twirls her naginata
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 03, 2012, 07:32:08 PM
Melodia held herelf in a lightly defensive position. "Why are we fighting?" She asked, loudly. "We should be working together!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 12:28:21 AM
Round 1 Results

Team 1

Koel 500/500 93%

Rea 200/200 95%

Melodia 200/200 100%

Nemmy 100/200 50% (Suffered Idle Penalty)

Askardi 300/300 89%

Enemy

Summoner Sylvia 0/25 100%

                                                                            The Battle Is Won!

(No siats awarded)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sylvia is knocked back, dropping her staff as she falls to the hard rocky ground. Grazing her knee in the process.

Summoner Sylvia: Oh dearie me.....it appears I have lost. Why didn't you die? Thats awful mean of you....

Svlvia oddly starts to cry, remaining on the ground even though she is capable of standing up.

Summoner Sylvia: I only wanted to make master proud.......but you all just had to be so persistent and survive....

Koel turns to Melodia, Nemmy and Rea and shrugs, simply turning away and refusing to look at Sylvia as she cried on the floor

Koel: You're are girls, go talk to her.....I haven't time for this.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 04, 2012, 12:49:36 AM
Nemmy: Oh....alright....damn, my back hurts....*walks over to Sylvia* Hey there.....don't cry.....*smiles*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 04, 2012, 12:54:08 AM
Melodia followed Nemmy and crouched down to Sylvia's level. "Are you hurt at all?" She asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 01:32:50 AM
Suddenly the smile disappeared from Syvlia's face and she pushed Nemmy and Melodia away from her, falling back herself in the process. She quickly got back on her feet and picked up her staff, aiming it at both of them.

Summoner Sylvia: Get away from me you hags!

She then looked evily at the rest of the group

Summoner Sylvia: This isn't over yet, you're all going to die....RIGHT HERE!

As she said that, Sylvia's staff began to glow with a fierce red aura, almost as if it was engulfed in poweful flames. She waved the staff in the air, it produced an after image as if the air around it was becoming distorted due to unseen energy.

Summoner Sylvia: In my time of need, I use the power of magic to summon forth my divine protector!
The time is nigh, thy enemies have decendeth upon the battleground, show them your rage!

The she quickly shook her staff to the right, the point of her staff aiming directly at the mountains peak. The energy around the staff growing more and more powerful, accumulating more densely on the tip.

Summoner Sylvia: Come forth! Valkyn, Nexus Dragon!
Suddenly a burst of concentrated red energy shot towards the mountain at great speed, faster than a speeding bullet it hit the mountain in seconds, and soon after the mountains peak began to be engulfed in the same red aura, energy swirling in mass around the peak. Creating a hurricane of powerful energy. Then, the energy all at once fused together at the peak and suddenly the peak disappeared in a massive explosion of pure energy. Smoke and rocky debris covered the result of the explosion, the strong wind produced had reached all the way to the team and made their hair and clothes waver backwards from the explosion.
(http://www.freewebs.com/warofthedragons/fire%20dragons.jpg)
Sylvia's smile returned as she looked to the group, looking behind Sylvia in the background, a massive figure became visible at the mountains peak.
Its arms came crashing down along the mountains base, its wings outstretched and dominated the landscape and soon later its red demon eyes pierced through the smoke, revealing a scaly, dark face. Its multiple rows of razor sharp teeth could be seen even from that distance.


(http://i.imgur.com/B2fP1.jpg)

Sylvia started to laugh manically, not even turning back to look at the dragon that she had summoned.

Summoner Sylvia: Hahaha! You thought that I would let you escape, this is where you die! Beg for you're lives and I may spare you!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 04, 2012, 01:37:07 AM
Nemmy: *takes out her crossbows again* Holy.....shit......That's friggin awesome....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 04, 2012, 01:51:15 AM
Melodia shook her head. "If you were me, and I was the one attacking you, would YOU surrender?" She got up and brushed herself off. "I can do that too, you know." She put her arms out in front of her and concentrated, but nothing happened. She tried so hard that she looked like this (http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/2137514_o.gif). Then Nom flew up into view, looking around as if trying to say '=_= she summoned me.' The fakeness of the 'summoning' was so obvious that even someone who believed it would know it was fake. However...there was a nearly-unnoticeable tiny puff of smoke that had come from the action.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 01:57:02 AM
Sylvia entered into hysterical laughter yet again at Melodia's attempt at summoning, gripping her chest in the laughter and putting her hand on her mouth, trying to hold it back near the end.

Summoner Sylvia: Hahaha! You are pathetic, only the Grand Summoner Sylvia can summon something so powerful, you could never match it! You couldn't even match my cuteness!
Hello?
Boom! Its OVER HAH!
It seems as though Sylvia has gone pretty much insane and has dissolved into random babbling and laughter. The dragon behind her in the distance roaring in unison with her laughter, breathing intense fire into the now black sky, parting the very clouds.

Summoner Sylvia: You're doomed! Its over! There is nothing left for you! Die, kill, eliminate! HAHAHAHA!


Koel sighed as he watched the now deranged Sylvia, understanding what was happening.
Koel: Magic corruption, she has abused it to the point she has suffered brain damage......its better we end this, it appears she has never summoned something of that caliber before today.
Walter: Thats a shame, a girl so cute like that......
Koel held up his blade in the attack stance and peered at Sylvia and the Dragon behind her
Koel: I'm going to set you free....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 04, 2012, 02:06:16 AM
Melodia growled and pulled out her half-broken knife, brandishing it as if it were a sword. She held herself back until the right moment, but was getting really annoyed at the summoner before her. "This isn't cute," she said. "This is ugly. You can't even think of anything except killing people." Inside her mind, she was panicking. 'Something, ANYTHING, please help us...' She thought. 'We won't win if she sics that dragon on us...'
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 02:14:43 AM
"By the deamons blood.."

Askardi tightens his grip on his cutlass before switching to his bow. He looks sadly at the girl.

"Youve slept with power and so the devil sleeps with your soul. Let us smite the beast and free the girls soul from the devils grasp."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 04, 2012, 02:35:43 AM
*Rea blinks in disbelief* uh.... what just happened?
wait this is no time to get shocked says Rea as she readies her weapon again
somehow I've joined an extraordinary group o_o
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 04, 2012, 02:37:12 AM
Nemmy: Come on! Let's see if you can pierce easily....*she loads her crossbows by simply jerking them down and cocking them at the same time*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 02:52:03 AM
Sylvia points her staff at the group, it begins to glow the same aura as before. Sylvia laughs manically while pointing the staff, shouting all the while.

Summoner Sylvia: Nexus Dragon....ELIMINATE, BURN, DESTROY, CRUSH, KILL!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!


A battle stirs~

                                                                 Koel                                                                                             

                                                                  Rea                                                                                         Nexus Dragon

                                                                 Melodia                                               VS                                 

                                                                 Nemmy                                                                                      Summoner Sylvia

                                                                 Askardi


Battle Objective: Survive the first round!
Side Note: Only long range attacks will be able to reach Nexus Dragon.

Battle Music:


                                                                                                        Battle Commence!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 04, 2012, 02:54:41 AM
Nemmy: *she holds up her bows* Let's test this out....Shoot! *she shoots two arrows towards the dragon to see if it'll pierce*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 02:58:56 AM
Askardi fires three arrows at the dragon, not the hardest but enough for it to hurt.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 03:00:29 AM
Koel looks to the distant dragon and huffs, displeased at his close range restriction.

Koel: I only have my sword....I can't reach that thing....dammit!

He then looks to the Sylvia who now appears to be prancing around delusionally, he readies his blade and dashes towards her.
Koel: I'll just focus on you then!

As he reaches her, he swipes his blades to the side, cutting horizontally across Sylvias chest. Only managing to scrape her as she kept moving randomly.
He then used the flat end of his blade to sweep her feet, causing her to fall to the ground.

Koel: Snap out of it, you can fight it!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 04, 2012, 03:02:27 AM
Melodia sighed and closed her eyes when, suddenly, her knife actually glowed...then the glow faded. Nothing happened. She looked at it confusedly. "Wha....?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 03:13:14 AM
A faint light caught the corner of Koel's eye, he quickly turned around to Melodia. Trying to figure out what happened just then, now ignoring Sylvia on the floor.
Koel:  What happened there?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 04, 2012, 03:16:35 AM
oh come on! no fair dragon!
*Rea picks up some pebbles and throws them towards the dragon*
come down and fight fair
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 03:33:57 AM
"Dont waist your energy on something you cant hit! Me and Nemmy will fight this hethan. Everyone else should focus on the girl.... If you think my horse will help use her. She'll come by the call çæön and attak to ómêvü. she handles better then the finest horse of this land"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 03:45:58 AM
Sylvia picks herself up and directs the dragons attention towards them, using her staff as a conduit.

Summoner Sylvia: Burn them, BURN THEM ALL!!!
 
Sylvia held her staff to the sky, her staff began to glow a gentle but strong white light, the light then surrounded Sylvia in a small dome of light.
After this had happened, the Dragon in the mountain roared fiercely, its roar made the ground beneath the team's feet vibrate and shake, the air instantly becoming warm due to the excess heat escaping from the dragons mouth.
Then the beast slid its arms further down the mountain, allowing it to move its head closer to the team somewhat. It slowly opened its mouth, showing the rows razor sharp teeth, each tooth bigger than a human. Suddenly the inside of the dragons mouth began to glow, the light illuminating the dragons throat, the light began to slowly move closer out of the throat and became brighter until the teeth became hard to see due to the bright light.
Then suddenly a burst of highly concentrated energy shot from out of the dragons mouth, as the beam drew closer it ripped the earth asunder on its path to the team. The closer and brighter the light got, the more the idea of death became certain.
Then it finally happened, the team and Sylvia had been bathed in the light of the beam, the ground around them obliterated, trees vaporized and everything destroyed.



Just as the light began to fade away, a figure in a black cloak appeared holding its hand out to the Dragons path. The team were alive and standing behind him and Sylvia's barrier had faded away. The area around the figure had been completely destroyed, but the team and the carts and everyone inside them had been spared, the ground underneath them seemingly unscathed by the beam, almost as if there was no trace of it whatsoever.
The figure became more and more clear as the light faded away. And it soon, Darka was shown, wielding his blade in one hand and his other hand outstretched to the dragon. His black cloak that covered most of his body flowed in the wind of the explosion, his silver hair blew away from his face and revealed his blood red eyes.It had been almost as if he had completely deflected the beam somehow.

Darka:......I have no time for this....stay back and leave it to me...

Sylvia: Asshole, what did you do?! THATS NOT FAIR!

Koel for the first time had a completely scared look on his face, he fell backwards, dropping his sword and cowering.

Koel:........my god....I thought were were dead.....

Darka looked back and gave him a cold, dead look, then looking back to the Dragon and giving the same expressionless face. Not phased in any way by the events.

Darka:....I only saved you because you were in the way of the carts.....I would have sooner left you to die...now leave, this creature is out of your league.

Round 1 results

Team 1

Koel: 500/500 95%

Rea: 200/200 98%

Melodia 200/200 100%

Askardi 300/300 97%

Nemmy 300/300 96%

Darka 9999/9999 100%


Enemy

Sylvia 200/200 90%

Nexus Dragon 7000/7000 ?-?-?%

Round Opinion: You have been saved from almost certain death, however it is not over yet. Sylvia still needs to be defeated once and for all, due to Darka's incredibly high stats you should leave the Nexus Dragon to him and focus on Sylvia. This shouldn't be much of a hard fight.

Resume Conflict!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 04, 2012, 04:04:38 AM
wha....wha....what? err.... thanks cloaked mister I'll never forget a deed
and guess throwing rocks don't work huh?
*Rea turns her attention towards Sylvia* well its time for a counterattack
*Rea approaches Sylvia and tries stabbing her 3 times*
*Rea then turns her body around for a more powerful slash*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 04, 2012, 04:12:01 AM
Nemmy: Come on! Triple Shot!! *fires 6 shots at Sylvia*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 04:42:54 AM
Darka held out his hand in the direction of the dragon, suddenly his hand became engulfed in flames. The flames swirled and crackled around his arm, the flames began to move from his arm and concentrate around his hand. Becoming stronger and fiercer.

Darka: Perish mortal beast...

the flames around his hand then escaped and darted towards the Dragon in the form of a small fireball. But as the fireball came into contact with the dragon's skin. A massive explosion engulfed the dragon, causing a blinding light to shine over the area. Darka however continued to stare at his target, unflinching. The Dragon screeching in pain as its arms began to loose grip of the mountains base and weakly fell, its head descending then slamming against the peak.

Darka:.....how pathetic

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel shielded his eyes from the recent blinding light caused by the explosion, then as the light dissipated he picked up his blade and stood back up.
Koel: WHAT THE HELL?!
What was that? He just.....he created fire? How? That shouldn't be possible......even....even Magic doesn't grant that ability
Koel began to think to himself while looking at Darka
Koel: I goddamn knew it.....there IS something wrong with that guy, what is he?!
Koel then tried to stop thinking and focus on the battle, he raised his blade over his shoulder and began to run towards Sylvia, he jumped and slammed his blade down towards her.
Then he dragged his blade upwards, slashing her up into the air and as she fell back down, Koel kicked her and she skidded across the floor.
Koel: Take that you crazy b**ch!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 04, 2012, 08:06:49 AM
Melodia stared at Darka for a moment before looking to Sylvia. "I don't want to do this," she said before running to the summoner and slashing the half-broken knife at the girl in such a way that it almost appeared that Melodia wished to gut Sylvia.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 02:33:48 PM
The dragon then pushes itself up using its massive arms, pushing into the mountains base. A large wound in the dragon's right side of the chest could be see, almost as if a huge chuck of its body was missing and still on fire.
The dragon began to make a loud whimpering sound, almost like a high pitched whine that could be heard from miles away.
Sylvia picked herself from the ground and ran towards it, looking at her wounded guardian, however not looking sad at all, only anger filled her eyes.
Summoner Sylvia: Get your ass in gear! We aren't done yet!
She then turned around and pointed her staff at Darka, giving him a sadistic smile as she shouted.
Summoner Sylvia: Valkyn! Strike down this pest!

Darka:  Hmmph....come and try

The dragon then reacted to her words and its mouth began to glow, a bright red light shining out and illuminating Darka, though he simply looked directly at the light, not particularly bothered about moving out of the way.
Then suddenly a beam the exact width and length of the light projected, shot out of the dragons mouth and collided with Darka.  This time the beam actually hit, no signs of deflection or blocking as the ground around and beneath Darka had been blown apart and melted.
However when the smoke subsided he was still standing, standing atop the melted and destroyed ground, his robes still intact and the only injury to show for it was a small cut on his right cheek. A small dribble of blood made its way from his cheek, then down his neck. However he kept his glance on the dragon throughout the event.

Darka:  How pathetic.....

Summoner Sylvia: WHAT ARE YOU?!

Darka: .....the victor, thats all that matters

Enraged Sylvia began to focus on the other team members

Summoner Sylvia: Well the rest of you aren't freaks, so I'll just kill you instead!
Sylvia ran upto Melodia and madly tackled her to the ground, falling down herself in the process. She then picked herself up and ran towards Rea and slammed her staff against her head, manically laughing as she did. The finally she jumped onto Nemmy's back and began to repeatedly whack her on the head with the blunt end of her staff, then jumping off and running back to the front of the dragon.

Round 2 results

Team 1

Koel: 500/500 75%

Rea: 179/200 85%

Melodia 189/200 97%

Askardi 150/300 49% (Idle Penalty)

Nemmy 266/300 86%

Darka 9998/9999 98%


Enemy

Sylvia 110/200 57%

Nexus Dragon 2436/7000 ?-?-?%

Round Opinion: With the Nexus dragon nearing its death and Sylvia on almost half HP, this battle should be done by next turn. However Sylvia has gained a attack boost in her second form, allowing her to do a maximum of 40 damage per hit, so be careful and take her out as fast as you can.

Resume Conflict~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 02:48:19 PM
(Damn I was hoping to avoid the penalty, I had to sleep XD oh well)
 
Askardi fires an arrow through the young summoners ankle, peircing it and then another through her leg, preventing any further use of the left leg
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 04, 2012, 04:54:30 PM
Nemmy: Again! Triple Shot!!! *she fires 6 shots at Sylvia*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 05:59:15 PM
Koel looks to Darka, amazed at his durability at the fact he survived a Nexus Dragons beam with little more than a mark to show for it, unlike any normal human. As he looked at Darka he gripped his sword more tightly.
Koel: He's fighting alongside us for now.....I wonder how long thats going to last....I don't  trust him one bit..
Koel then directed his attention back to Sylvia and dashed towards her, he used the flat side of his sword and slammed her to the ground, making sure not to cut her.
Koel: Keep this up girl and your going to die!
he then kicked her while she was one the floor and then gripped her by her shit collar and threw her back to the ground again, but this time more aggressive and to a further distance.
Koel then looks to the rest of his team
Koel: Everyone okay? 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 06:24:01 PM
"Yeah..... I dont feel right about this though... shes just a girl"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 06:41:21 PM
Koel looked to Askardi
Koel: I know how you feel, but her magic corruption has made her dangerous, she doesn't see any limitations as to what she can and cannot do. I'm not saying to kill her, but we have to fight!

Darka then turned around and looked at Koel as he said those words, but he refrained from saying a single thing and simply turned back around to face the Dragon.

Koel: Don't tell me you're gonna give up Askardi....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 06:45:06 PM
"No.... I wont kill her but I will disable her. She cant use her left leg...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 04, 2012, 06:58:13 PM
Melodia calmly walked up to Sylvia and then punched her square in the jaw in this (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ym0cllgIiww/TlF4yj3OKPI/AAAAAAAAAHo/IfJNmbXLYXw/s1600/Episode_20._Nichijou_Episode_20_Mio_Naganohara.jpg) fashion. Then, she walked over to Koel and Askardi. "Please hold me back. I don't want to rip her to shreds," she said, slowly turning from that calm exterior into some kind of rage that probably could have rivaled Sylvia's insanity.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 07:08:17 PM
Walter: I'm on it!

Walter suddenly jumped into the fray, randomly. Grabbing Melodia in such a way, almost perverted. Having one arm tightly wrapped around her chest and his other hand around her waist.

Walter: Don't worry lads, this gal has been secured!

Koel's expression suddenly went from a serious one to a rather bothered and tired expression. Weakly staring Walter down from his current position.

Walter then slowly let go of Melodia, backing away slowly.

Walter: Clearly not the time....uhhh....I'll be getting back to the cart now....

Walter then disappeared into the background, as he did everything seemed to turn back into a more serious situation.

Koel: anyway....we should focus on Sylvia, Askardi, make sure that Melodia doesn't go crazy on her, I can't keep watch on her all the time.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 04, 2012, 07:13:52 PM
"She makes me so mad!" Melodia muttered quietly. "Humans aren't supposed to act like this toward each other. This is isane!" She put her knife away (finally) and crossed her arms.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 08:47:25 PM
Askardi guides melodia away from the conflict. "Let Koel subdue her.... Im sure its the devils magic that has stired her in such a way... I doubt she is this way normally..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 04, 2012, 09:03:41 PM
"That's what I was told about my parents," Melodia said. "That they went crazy and attacked people until I was born. Then my grandma found them and took me away after the town guard put my parents to death." She sat and tried to calm down. "People don't deserve this kind of fate."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 04, 2012, 10:34:21 PM
you know what maybe you guys are right *rea reverses her naginata so the blade part is not pointing towards sylvia*
but I'm continuing till the end
*Rea swings her weapon and hits sylvia in the sides*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 10:39:27 PM
"A lot of us dont deserve what happens to us but that doesnt stop them from happening. For example, my people were murdered in a single night. Im the only one of my kind" his eyes flash red "thats enough to turn anyone crazy.... I think in her case it may be similar and her 'master' forced her into this.... we're not trying to kill her i dont think, but we are trying to wake her... do you understand?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 10:59:47 PM
Darka looked towards the now severely wounded beast and a slight smirk passed his lips as his right hand started to glow, making eletrical buzzing noises. Small lines of crackling electricity jumped one part of his hand to the other constantly, he then made a fist and it glowed even more brightly, the electricity growing stronger and stronger.

Darka: Lets see how you fare against this.....

Darka then raised his hand to the dragon, then suddenly a blast of light shot from his hand, screaming towards the dragon at insane speeds. Quickly colliding with the dragon. Causing the beam of light to go straight through the dragon and come out the other end where the beam continued into the distance. The dragon then whined and fell down, the hole in its chest leaked blood rapidly, painting the mountain mostly blood red as its head rested silently on the peak, no longer moving as the light left its eyes.

Sylvia then gasped as she watched her dragon die before her eyes, the dragon then began to disperse in a red aura, the same that it was summoned with, fading into the air and out of existence. The mountain now freed of its firebreathing dominator. The dark skies receded and the blue sky returned just as quickly.
Sylvia then turned back around to face the group, her eyes showing the pain and suffering, no laughing ceased, the smile faded. She weakly fell to the ground, her staff rolling out of her hand and across the rocky ground. She remained conscious but her body became limp and inactive.

Koel: Its over.....

                                                                       The battle is won!

Koel: 500/500 59% 500 Siats awarded

Rea: 179/200 78%  500 Siats awarded

Melodia 189/200 91% 500 Siats awarded

Askardi 150/300 43%  500 Siats awarded

Nemmy 266/300 80% 500 Siats awarded

Darka 9998/9999 96% N/A

____________________________________________________________________________________

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 11:04:08 PM
Askardi rushes to the girls side, hoping shes alive.... "there must be something we can do...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 04, 2012, 11:05:07 PM
Nemmy: Gotcha. *twirls her crossbows, then slides them back inside her sleeves, then walks over to Sylvia as well* ......Hmm....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 11:15:04 PM
"we could save her still no?"
Askardi removes the arrow in her ankle and leg he shot and treats the wound.
"something..,.."
Askardi is clearly upset afraid to hear the answer to confirm his fears.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 11:17:20 PM
Sylvia looks upto both Nemmy and Askardi, weakly trying to raise her hand, but ultimately failing as her hand drops back to the ground. Her eyes barely open and her voice now weak from overexertion.

Summoner Sylvia:........why......why aren't you dead yet?.....why?....

Her eyes begin to waver as a single tear is shed, dripping down her cheek and onto the scorched ground. Her voice begins to tremble, unable to understand the current events. Her head tilting back and her eyes now gazing at the sky.

Summoner Sylvia:.....I.....I don't understand.....you have to die.....why didn't you? I thought I....did good.....didn't I master?


Koel is seen in the background, maintaining his distance while he folds his arms. His sword stuck into the ground next to him.
Koel: The magic corruption seems to have permanently damaged her brain......I don't think she will ever be normal again. She cast a spell that she clearly wasn't ready for....
There isn't anything we can do....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 11:33:23 PM
"Damnit!" Askardi pounds his fist on the ground before getting up.
"Am I so... worthless!?
Askardi doesnt explain what he means, his demeaner changed, instead he walks past everyone in stony silence dissapearing amung the two carts.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 04, 2012, 11:34:55 PM
Nemmy: *sighs, then wipes Sylvia's tears away*.........*she covers her face with her hood as usual to hide her true emotion*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 04, 2012, 11:46:55 PM
Askardi approaches his hors in stoney silence. He hugs her tightly before sitting under a nearby tree alone
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 04, 2012, 11:50:45 PM
Darka turns around from the view of the now empty mountain and pushes past Nemmy to get to Sylvia. A cold expression fills his face as he looks to her with his dead, red eyes.
Sylvia: .....whats happening?.....am....I...

Darka:  dead?....no, but you soon will be
Darka then bent down and gripped Sylvia by her neck, lifting her into the air, to the point Darka was looking upto her. Sylvia legs began to shake and kick, trying to gasp for air. Her body flailing about, tears dripping from her eyes, almost as if she still had a shred of humanity left within her. But Darka refused to stop and began to tighten his grip.

Sylvia: Nooo...oo....uauaurggg.....

Walter dashed past Askardi, trying to run towards Sylvia but Koel then gripped his sword from the ground and blocked Walter's path. Though uncertainty flooded Koel's eyes.
Koel: We can't do anything......just....just don't
Walter: But she's still alive, he's murdering her!

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 04, 2012, 11:57:19 PM
Melodia walked up to Darka. "Stop this! It's not her fault!" She said, kicking at the man and pulling at his arms in an attempt to stop him.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 05, 2012, 12:02:14 AM
Nemmy: Woah! *she goes over, keeping her distance, but still stern* Maybe....just maybe! We might.....find something.....anything! Melodia's right...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 05, 2012, 12:04:42 AM
*Rea just stands there and shed a tear in silence*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 05, 2012, 12:05:55 AM
Darka peered at Melodia while still holding Sylvia in his arms
Darka:  If I were you....I wouldn't stand in my way
he then raised his hand towards Melodia, his hand began to be engulfed in a strange dark aura, the darkness swirling and wrapping around his hand, the sound of screaming and whaling could be heard as the energy built in mass around his arm. Then suddenly all of the dark energy traveled from his arm, to his hand and then expelled out in a small wave of dark energy that flung Melodia into the wall of a cart, missing Nemmy by inches, making a body sized dent in the wooden wall of the cart.

Darka:  Just be thankful I didn't concentrate enough to kill you....little girl

He then turned back to Sylvia , completely ignoring Nemmy's words. But instead of resuming the strangling he outstretched the hand he was using to hold Sylvia to the side, and turned back around to face Nemmy and the rest of them. Smirking slightly as he did. Sylvia now being dangled from the side of him.

Darka: If you really want to save her.....then come and get her, I dare you.


Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 05, 2012, 12:11:09 AM
Melodia got up, unphased by the sudden dark wave of energy. It was as if she made herself fling back that hard on purpose. She ran up to Darka, unsheathing her knife and attempting to stab him in the process. "LET! HER! GO!" She yelled, each word ringing with each movement of her knife.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 05, 2012, 12:18:25 AM
Darka's face suddenly turned expressionless by Melodia's actions, the hand he used to grip Sylvia began to glow a bright red, the light shining in Sylvia's face, almost blinding.
Darka:  You have tried my patience, I no longer have time for your childish games.....

Sylvia: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Then suddenly, in less than a second, a burst of concentrated energy blasted from out of Darka's hand, completely obliterating Sylvia's entire body, then seconds later the beam disipated and seemingly retracted back into Darka's hand. Nothing of Sylvia remained, not even ash. Everything that every defined her physical existence had been erased in a matter of seconds.
Darka then looked to Melodia as he dropped his now empty hand to his side, staring her down with his red eyes.

Darka:  What now? Do you intend to kill me with that shoddy knife of yours? I welcome you to try....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 05, 2012, 12:20:19 AM
Nemmy: Sylvia! *pulls Melodia back and contains her in her arms, holding her back* We can't just attack him head on....he's crazy strong.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 05, 2012, 12:24:00 AM
Walter dropped to his knees as he saw the girl obliterated in the blink of an eye. Tears almost filling his eyes, but dragged his rusted helmet down across his face to hide it. Koel refused to turn around to see the sight he already knew was there, only hearing the screams and the blinding and chilling noise of the blast, he simply weakly dropped his sword to the ground and dropped his head down to Walter, his voice trembling all the while.

Koel: Stay strong....Walter....stay strong...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 05, 2012, 12:31:51 AM
Melodia stopped, looking so scary even a rock would've cried. Nom attempted to calm her down, but she actually pushed the little dragon away. The girl pulled herself out of Nemmy's arms and began to walk back toward Darka. "A human would not kill another human." She said. "Monsters who threaten humans must die." The girl took on a posture that was not her own...it was as if she were posessed. "I must not let such monsters live." Before she could do anything, however, Nom tied her legs up with something that had been in her pouch and began to drag her away. "Let me go!" She yelled. Once they were far enough away, Nom began to slap Melodia in the face with his tail. "Stop it!" She cried, appearing to start returning to normal as she flailed back and forth until she fell over and Nom had to untie her legs. "What was that for?! And how did I get over here?" The girl looked around, legitimately confused.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 05, 2012, 12:37:59 AM
I'm glad you're back to normal
the cloaked mister saved us and from what I understand Sylvia was beyond salvation
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 05, 2012, 12:41:04 AM
Askardi heard everything but could do nothing, Darka reminded him to much of his peoples murders to do anything. He also reasoned it impossible but he could not stop the thought. Flustered angry and confused Askardi sat there, head firmly planted on his hand.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 05, 2012, 12:44:23 AM
Darka seemingly un-amused by Melodia's antics, began to walk towards the private cart where the General stood blankly out to what had happened. The soldiers backed away in fear as Darka approached the cart, maintaining a good distance from him, some even shoving themselves backwards even if there was someone behind them.
Darka then made it to the cart and jumped in, sitting down as the General stood outside, staring blankly.

TMU General: Darka....I.....

Darka:  Is there a problem?

TMU General: No its just.....did you have to?

Darka: She was weak, she no longer deserved to live.....if anything, killing her was an act of mercy. I don't normally preform such silly notions. Count yourself lucky.

The general simply slumped back into the cart's exterior and sat down on the bench, completely silent. Even though he had seen death countless times, he was legitimately shocked by what he had saw.

The soldiers around the carts began to chatter amongst themselves, most of which couldn't be heard but some phrases could be made out.

Soldiers: what was that? That thing that he used. I've never seen anything like it. Was it magic? No stupid, magic doesn't have those properties. But it sure looked like it. Whatever it was, it was scary as hell.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel picked his head back up and looked to Melodia who was now lying on the floor, noticing that Darka had left. He then walked slowly over to Melodia and crouched down and helped untying her legs.

Koel: How did this happen, are you okay?

He said with bloodshot eyes, though he tried his best not to look Melodia in the eyes and focus on the thing that bound Melodia's legs together.

______________________________________________________________________________

Walter slowly picked himself up and walked over to Askardi, he said nothing, though nothing needed to be said to describe the feelings. Walter then dropped his helmet onto the floor infront of him, showing his scruffy brown hair that now covered his tear filled eyes.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 05, 2012, 12:48:42 AM
Nemmy: *looks over to Walter* .....*her hood shows no emotion as always as she goes back inside the cart....waiting.....thinking.....* What kind of insane mission did the boss send me on?! Ugh....after this, I am out of here....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 05, 2012, 12:58:31 AM
Askardi heard the helmet fall. Without looking up he said

"So worthless.... I could not save my king... my people.... my race... I thought I could.. save her..."
He then looks into walters eyes with a mix of anguish and hatred.

"I couldnt... nothing, worthless!"

He punches the ground brusing his fist.

"nothing... "
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 05, 2012, 01:04:38 AM
Hearing Askardi's anguish in his voice, Walter looked into his eyes and rested his hand on Askardi's back, almost reaching out for a hug.
Walter: There was nothing we could do....she plunged herself into that situation.....however I don't agree with how that guy....handled the situation
Walters voice clearly broken as he tried to speak to Askardi
Walter: You're not worthless, you didn't even know her....yet you tried to help her. If anything you showed her that there is still some good left in the world....before she died. She may not have been able to show it, but I think....deep down thats what she wanted say.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 05, 2012, 01:06:01 AM
"Nom tied me up, I guess...." Melodia replied. "I can't remember when or why..." She shrugged a little and put the little rope-type thing back in one of her pouches when it was off of her legs. "Hey...when we get into town, can I learn that magic that guy used? The fiery one?" She sounded as if she needed a good subject change to get the current events off of her mind. Nom fluttered up and clung to Melodia like a scared child clings to its mother. She sniffled a little and hugged the little dragon tight.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 05, 2012, 01:13:49 AM
After hearing Melodia words Koel was genuinely lost for words for a moment, then he looked at her and tried to answer.
Koel: That magic....no not magic....that thing...honestly I've never seen anything like it before, magic shouldn't allow you to control the planets elements like that.....
He then turned to the cart where Darka now resided and gave it a cold look
Koel: I think there is definitely something strange about him.....not human at all....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 05, 2012, 01:16:41 AM
"I.... know..." His eyes flash red, "Im not my own man..." he didnt realize he had said that until too late, and so changes subject.
"You are... a good... friend Walter." He smiles but it falters, "what now? what next? I know we could have saved her..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 05, 2012, 01:20:34 AM
Walter slowly stood up and looked down to Askardi, holding out his hand to him.
Walter: We should probably get back in the cart, I think we will be moving out soon. It's better we get this whole thing over and done with....I've decided to leave the TMU after this, no way I can handle any more....any more death. Whether it be monster or human, it doesn't matter....death isn't something to be celebrated nor to be happy with...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 05, 2012, 01:25:56 AM
"No......its not."

He takes Walters hand.

"Im not going to ride my horse this time, do you?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 05, 2012, 01:28:59 AM
Melodia nodded, standing up. "A..also...during the battle.." She said. "I don't know if it's worth mentioning, or if I should even mention it... But my knife glowed. Not long after I tried summoning." She put Nom on her head as she spoke.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 05, 2012, 01:37:44 AM
Koel stood up as Melodia did, folding his arms and thinking deeply. Trying to figure out an answer to Melodia's question.

Koel:.....hmmmm, is your knife made out of any special substance? It possible your knife reacted to the magical energy you produced, even though it wasn't much....
If thats the case, then that knife could be worth quite a pretty penny, not many metals react to magic at all......though it could just be coincidence

He then walked over to his blade and picked it up, sheathing it into his holster under his arm, then turning back to Melodia

Koel: We should probably return to the cart, I bet they will be moving soon.....we can talk more in there....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Walter picked his helmet off the ground and placed it back on his head, tucking his hair back inside, only a few strands of hair poked out of the rusted helmet.

Walter: No thats fine, I'm actually kind of afraid of horses.....bad incident at the farm, long story short, I wish I had the helmet back then....would have came in handy haha.

Walter began to smile again, even though it seemed slightly forced, a part of it looked genuine.

Walter: C'mon big guy, lets get going
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 05, 2012, 01:51:19 AM
Melodia began walking back to the cart when Nom stopped her. "What is it?" She turned to the little dragon and looked. "A...scrap of cloth?" She took it and examined it. After a moment, she ran up to Walter and Askardi, then held the scrap of cloth for them to see. "Nom found a scrap of cloth from that girl's clothes that must have been ripped or cut off during the battle... Would you like to help me find something to mark a grave with? I think it would be a good idea to at least give a burial for her through the...last trace of her existence..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 05, 2012, 02:05:07 AM
Koel nodded and walked away from cart and began searching the area. He then noticed in the corner of his eye a glimmer, a faint light shone in his eye, Koel turned around and looked in the direction of the faint light and noticed that the staff that Sylvia wielded was wedged underneath the private cart's front wheel. Koel bent down and pulled it out, examining it afterwards. The long blue shaft, the two angel wing symbols that spread out on either side of the tip. And the red gemstone in the middle of the two wings.

Koel: She must have dropped it when she was grabbed by that guy....I honestly didn't notice it. I guess I was too wrapped up in avoiding watching it.

Koel then handed Melodia the staff carefully, holding it with both hands, one on the far end of the shaft and the other resting underneath the gemstone.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 05, 2012, 02:19:57 AM
Melodia took the staff. "This is perfect..." She looked around and picked the perfect spot, then quickly buried the scrap of cloth and marked it with Sylvia's staff. She didn't know any prayers, so she pulled a flower from the ground as delicately as she could...then replanted it in front of the staff. She had that childlike look on her fact that showed she only had a small understanding of what she was even doing. When she was finished, she walked back to the small group. "I don't know much about this stuff...but my grandma says that if you plant a flower on a grave instead of putting a cut one there, your sentiments will last forever instead of two days." She smiled a little.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 05, 2012, 02:31:19 AM
Koel looked at the staff that now stood firmly in the ground, with the angel wings looking up to the sky, he smiled, thinking that it was fitting.
Koel: I've never seen a grave made like that before, but its touching......

I hope I can be buried like that one day.

He then put his arm around Melodia, holding her shoulder softly like a big brother would and gave her a slight hug. But drawing away quickly and continuing his walk back to the cart.
Koel: You coming?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 05, 2012, 02:41:06 AM
Askardi stopped at the grave and said a few words in his foreign tounge he than put his hand gently on the flower. When it came away the flower retained a soft glow, even after he left, looking physicly drained now, it held its glow.
(his prayer was thus)
¤"come... Yefver, grant her eternal rest. Let her presance forever known in your forever warm glow"¤
 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 05, 2012, 03:10:41 AM
Nemmy: *hops out of the cart, then heads to the grave* Somehow I feel as if....you weren't like this before....even though I don't know you that well....I feel as if your past was different...*she walks back*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 05, 2012, 04:13:39 AM
Askardi gets into the cart with walter. Its quiet in the cart.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 05, 2012, 04:44:54 AM
Melodia gets into the cart. She sits in silence for a moment before looking to her comrades.  "Anyone here want to try identifying what my knife is made of?" She asked, taking out her knife.

In the meantime, Nom plays with Melodia's hair.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 05, 2012, 04:52:22 AM
the metals of my people dont excist in this realm. but, perhaps it ademonium?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 05, 2012, 04:58:22 AM
"Does that glow when you try doing magic?" Melodia asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 05, 2012, 05:33:46 AM
my peple rarely use magic but it is possible...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 05, 2012, 06:51:20 AM
Melodia nodded and looks to thw others. "Does anyone else have any ideas? Just in case." she said.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: FuyuhotaruP on May 05, 2012, 09:12:57 AM
I  know nothing about metals says Rea as she hops into the cart


Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 05, 2012, 11:58:25 AM
(I wont be around all day so dont wait for me)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 06, 2012, 12:38:12 AM
Koel takes a high step into the cart wheres Walter makes an enthusiastic jump, which somewhat rattles the cart slightly. They both sit down on opposite sides to the cart as eachother, Koel sitting next to Melodia whereas Walter sits next to Askardi.
Not long after the carts began to shake with movements, signifying the continuation of the journey, as this happens Koel lets out a deep sigh, taking off the sword holster and dropping onto the side of the bench next to him.
Koel: I hope this time its smooth sailing, I can't deal with any more incidents. I'm starting to get the feeling that someone doesn't want the TMU to reach the grasslands
Walter shrugs at Koel's pondering and looks to Melodia who is holding her knife out to Askardi.
Walter: Hmmmm, that knife does seem like its made of something a little different from the average metal. I spent some time in the local Rauhl mineshafts, never seen anything like it. Unless its from a metal native to a different region.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile the General and Darka side facing eachother, silent, the only movement of their bodies coming from the slight shakes of the cart. Until the General breaks the silence with a question.

TMU General: So, are you going to tell me your little party trick?

Darka: .....excuse me?

TMU General: It's obvious you have abilities that nobody else seems to have, no record of anyone else being able to conjure flames or to produce electricity at will. It's not our god given magic either. So what is it?

Darka:  like you would understand.....

TMU General: humor me!

Darka: Oh? It seems like you have gotten confident around me all of a sudden......thats good. However push me any further and you may just end up with your own little make shift grave.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 06, 2012, 12:49:12 AM
Nemmy: *is sitting, looking at her crossbows* ......
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 06, 2012, 12:51:27 AM
Walter looks to Nemmy with the same devilish stare

Walter: Oh Nemmy my love, are you planning on piercing my heart with yet another arrow?

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 06, 2012, 12:53:33 AM
Nemmy: Nah.....I'm saving that for later. I'm just thinking....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 06, 2012, 01:09:52 AM
Walter looks to Nemmy with a more serious tone, but still maintaining his childish look.
Walter: Whats on your mind? I would prefer you to let your thoughts be known rather than suffering in silence.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 06, 2012, 01:19:12 AM
Askardi looks thoughtful. "yes what is it?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 06, 2012, 01:21:50 AM
Melodia shrugs and puts the knife away and looked to Koel. "What're we going there for, again?" she asked. "Also..what's a grasslands? A land of grass?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 06, 2012, 01:24:26 AM
Nemmy: I'm thinking.....what am I even fighting for? Who am I fighting for even....? I just need answers as to who I actually am and how important I am in this world instead of working in silence.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 06, 2012, 01:27:55 AM
Koel moves over to the corner of the cart and slump his head down into his scarf, then looking to Melodia to answer.
Koel: I don't know why we are going there, I only tagged along to see what they are upto, and so far they haven't let much slip away....at least to me that is.
He then looks oddly to Melodia in regards to her second question
Koel: I know you dont get out much, but really? You've never seen a grassland? Well the Muram Grassland is just one of many, nothing really special about it. Its just a large field of grass that spans on for miles. Rather peaceful since monsters tend not to inhabit there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Walter looks sadly to Nemmy, unsure what to say.

Walter: Well, surely you have been fighting for something all this time, right?
Maybe you just haven't realized it yet
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 06, 2012, 01:32:35 AM
Nemmy: I know but....I guess I'll find out sooner or later.....*she twirls her crossbows, then slides them back in her sleeves* Thanks, Walter....*she looks back outside the cart, gazing at the country side*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 06, 2012, 01:39:47 AM
"When I said I never got out...I never got out," Melodia replied. She idly petted Nom as she spoke. "Before my grandma's friend took me to that town, I hadn't even seen past what you can see while you're in grandma's house's yard. It was surrounded by trees."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 06, 2012, 02:09:45 AM
A rather troubled expression filled Koel's face at Melodia words. He looked the looked down to the floor, not making eye contact as he spoke.
Koel: Such a restricted life.....but how does it feel to be out of your comfort zone?
Is this refreshing or.....distressing?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 06, 2012, 02:16:48 AM
Askardi sat silently only saying something when he needed to. "She feels happy and sad. inwonderment and confusion. fear but brave. She must feel these things but can you blame her?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 06, 2012, 04:27:47 AM
Koel: I guess not, but then again.....I was once in a situation like that. Though, my escape from it was not a voluntary one in the slightest.
Koel fell silent for a moment, continuing to stare at the wooden floorboards, deep in thought. Soon after he then picked up his head and turned to Melodia and patted her on her back.
Koel: It may not seem like it, but I was once similar to you once upon a time.....so you're not alone
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 06, 2012, 04:39:10 AM
Askardi thinks to himself for awhile before speaking.

"This is a sour topic to be sure but it needs to be adressed. What if in the future, we must fight that man?"
Askardi is deathly serious and yet cautious.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 06, 2012, 04:43:25 AM
Walters face turned blank at Askardi's words, falling silent for a few seconds but then turned to Askardi who was sitting beside him.

Walter: You mean.....the guy who you were fighting alongside earlier? That guy?

Koel then looked to Walter, then turned to Askardi as he was the one who brought it up. Looking to him with a stern and serious face.

Koel:You've seen that guy fight, we wouldn't last a second against him. That power he possesses is out of this world.....I'm just thankful he is not against us.....yet.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 06, 2012, 04:48:27 AM
"Thats my point.... a battle is won by strategy and teamwork. A plan, a way. Dont answer me now. THINK and keep my inquery in the back of our minds. Be privy who you share this with...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 06, 2012, 04:59:52 AM
Walter then nodded halfheartedly and yawned. Stretching his arms into the air and then laying flat on the bench.
Walter: It's been a while since I slept, so much has happened. Sleepy time for Walty~
Koel: You haven't done anything since we met you....
Walter: I said sleepy time for Walty~
Walter then pulled his helmet from his head and over his eyes, which still seemed to cover most of his head and chin like a mask. Not long after snoring began to resonate from the helmet. Koel then looked up to the sky and noticed that it was getting dark, the sun decending in the distance as the carts began to enter the mountainous area.
Koel: I guess some sleep wouldn't be such a bad idea....
he then pulled his scarf further over his face and began to close his eyes.
Koel: Don't stay....stay up too late guys, long day ahead of us.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 06, 2012, 05:30:40 AM
"Hrm....to sleep is to leave oneself open to their inner devil.... as well as their light..."

Askardi murmured to himself sleeply, "lets hope the light shines tonight..."

The world slowly go back, only to become alive in his dreams. This time, a year before the downfall... happy times.

To any observer Askardi forms a rarely seen smile.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 06, 2012, 06:12:37 AM
Nemmy: Sleep....*she pulls her hood over her face, slumps back against the back wall of the cart, then begins to sleep peacefully*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 06, 2012, 06:25:16 AM
Melodia sighed. "But I'm not tired..." she looked at Nom, who had settled iin and fell asleep in her lap. She grumbled and looked out of the cart, laying down. She didn't want to sleep just yet, but the girl supposed she had to. After a moment she was fast asleep.

While she slept, she inadvertently gravitated toward Koel and ended up clinging to him like a child who had never slept alone in her entire life.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 06, 2012, 05:50:42 PM
Askardi woke up in midnight. seeing the sleeping group he went to the back of the cart and beckoned his horse over. She came quickly. Askardi rummaged through his many travel bags. He takes out three blankets, magnificent in design and warm. He came back to the sleeping group and placed the beautiful black raven blanket on nemmy, the valient condor blanket on Koel, the innocent dove on Melodia, and the eagle on walter.

Askardi then sat on his horse.
"sleep well...."
He then allows himself to fall behind.

He looks to the mountains uncertent before shaking his head.
"Ill watch tonight."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 06, 2012, 06:08:17 PM
Meanwhile as the most of the group sleep under the starry sky, in the private cart the General could be seen laying bedroll on top of the bench, sleeping quite soundly. Whereas Darka was wide awake, sitting with his arms folded and looking out towards the mountains through a window that they were now officially passing through. His red eyes didn't falter for a second and he donned the same emotionless face as always, his silver hair draping down his face.

Darka:  the winged being in the grasslands.....I do wonder if its--(cart shaking muffles out the sound)--hmmm, if thats so....then things might need to be pushed further ahead of schedule...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 06, 2012, 06:13:39 PM
h "It seems like every enemy has been placed..... hrm..." Askardi mumbles to himself
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 06, 2012, 06:43:48 PM
As the carts passed by the mountain down below, a young girl clad in black and purple clothing, the clothing was tight yet it sagged down at certain points. She wore a rather thin dark purple fabric over her mouth that matched in color to her gloves, lower legs and upper chest. Her hair was long at the sides, but at the back it was held in the air by the use of two sticks wedged into her hair, the hair was dark blue and matched her eyes which were firmly locked to the ground. She sat with her legs crossed and her each hand placed on her knees. Almost as if she had been in that position for a long time, unflinching and silent.
(click to show/hide)
Though as she heard the trotting noises of a horses hooves on rocky ground her eyes suddenly shook to the side, where the sound was coming from. She moved out of her position and dashed to the edge of moutain, the speed of her doing so almost impossible to notice. She peered down at the man riding the horse, tailing the two carts.

Mysterious Ninja: Who dares disturb my meditation? she muttered quietly, slowly and lightly grasping one of the two small thin blades that she had attached to the back of her suit.

Mysterious Ninja: That foolish man will pay by blood.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 06, 2012, 07:02:35 PM
Askardi felt a stronge sense of nostalagia as he rode through the mountain.

"Feels like home..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 07, 2012, 04:32:26 PM
After about a day of traversing through the mountains, the group finally arrive at the Muram Grasslands. The grasslands was a long expanse of grass fields as far as the eye can see, since it was still early in the morning, in the sky above Luneta's moon could still be seen as clear as day, dominating the sky as it done ever since the dawn of Luneta. Very few clouds rested in the sky, those that did were thin strips that slowly dispersed and slit into other strips of cloud. As the carts finally exited the mountainous rocky area, their wheels began to roll along the soft ground.
(http://imgs.mi9.com/uploads/3d/4708/free-magical-grassland-wallpaper_422_84530.jpg)
Koel's eyes slowly opened, coming to a very surprising sight, Melodia cuddled into Koel as they both donned blankets, with different patterns covering the cloth. Koel face was in a mixture of distress and confusion.
Koel: This is by far....the weirdest morning ever....
Walter body seemed to have compensated itself for the rocking of the cart, however when the rocking stopped Walters body continued to move, rolling him off the bench and face planting him to the floor.
Walter: Owwwwww.....gosh darn it, I had just a....such a wonderful dream!
Koel: I don't want to hear it....
Walter: I was surrounded by food and women, women feeding me food, women covered in food.....oh god why, why did I have to wake up?
Koel seemed to completely ignore Walters antics and looked to the new scenery, a smirk crossed his face as he realized that they were now at the destination. However he stayed in his current position and hugged Melodia softly, making sure not to wake her.
Walter: Oh I see what you're doing, you sneaky devil you. I'm getting in on that~
Walter picked himself up and sat next to Nemmy, slowly putting his arm around her
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in the private cart, the General began to wake to the sight of the new scenery. A sigh of relief passed his lips as he patted his bald head with a sheet of cloth.
TMU General: Oh finally......w--what?!
The General soon noticed that he was alone in the cart, Darka had completely gone missing. No trace of him was left behind. The General then began to shout.
TMU General: ALL CARTS, STOP!
Then all carts came to a slow stammering halt, the General jumped off the cart and began to franticly look around, pushing the soldiers who were following behind away, but soon later he had realized that Darka was nowhere to be found.
TMU General: Oh no.....where is he?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 07, 2012, 04:39:36 PM
Askardi stops his horse behind the cart
 
"Oh.... what now...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 07, 2012, 04:46:55 PM
The General begins to shout at his soldiers, with a mixture of anger and distress in his voice.
TMU General: Thats it, I've had it. We're at the grasslands now, go search the perimeter and look for the "winged being".
The soldiers all replied in unison
Soldier: Sir, yes sir!
The soldiers then quickly dispersed across the area, running into different directions of the grasslands. As the General leans against the cart and sighs deeply. He then sees Askardi a little behind the second cart, he slowly walks up to him and addresses with a stern voice.
TMU General: You there, have you seen Darka? He's the man who wears the black cloak, silver hair, red eyes?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 07, 2012, 04:50:58 PM
"No... I've been watching the troop all night, and no one has entered or leaved the perimeter of our march scince Midnight tonight. I am sure of that...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 07, 2012, 04:53:39 PM
The General quickly turned around in frustration, looking at his soldiers scatter across the area. The wind blowing softly on his skin and brushing the grass gently.
TMU General: We can't afford things to go wrong at this point, we've gotten too far.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 07, 2012, 04:56:53 PM
"General, I demand to know, what the hell are we doing here? Its obvious someone didn't want us to come...."
 
Askardi looks to the grasslands, flat for miles.
 
"You're 'winged beast' doesn't look like itd be hard to find here...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 07, 2012, 05:07:02 PM
The General turned back around to Askardi and looked distastefully at him.
TMU General: Nobody said it was a "beast", what we've heard in reports is that its humanoid. We're not going to get caught up in the assumption that its an angel. But we do know that its a humanoid with wings.
Our mission is as I have said many times, to find it. The last unit of troops that went to find it never came back, so we are here to finish the job and put a report on the desk of the busybodies in Tamathy. Got it?
The General then looked around briefly but then his vision came back to Askardi
TMU General: Its just that we really thought that with someone as powerful as Darka by our side, this mission would be a cinch. He even agreed to come along free of charge.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 07, 2012, 05:07:52 PM
Nemmy: ......*wakes up slightly, looking at Walter*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 07, 2012, 05:09:25 PM
Askardi: "Where do you think he is then?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 07, 2012, 05:12:21 PM
Walter was now cuddles into Nemmy, he then looked upto her with a silly grin.
Walter: You may act cold but you sure are warm, I could sit here all day, honey.
Koel let out a faint laugh but quickly suppressed it, simply returning his focus to Melodia
___________________________________________________________________________________________

TMU General: I wish I knew, I didn't see him leave, nor did any of the soldiers or they would have objected to my outburst. I guess its possible that he....I don't know, maybe he went to find the winged being himself. But we can't complete the mission that way.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 07, 2012, 05:16:10 PM
"Why not? Isn't the goal to find the creatuire and report? Or are you planing to capture as well? And perhaps use it for your military gain?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 07, 2012, 05:18:27 PM
Nemmy: *she shrugs, then turns over*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 07, 2012, 05:20:27 PM
The General gives Askardi a cold look, clearly displeased.

TMU General: Don't insinuate such things!
Plus, as reliable as Darka is, I don't trust him. He's dangerous, he could be doing anything. I don't want to find that winged being either dead or missing.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 07, 2012, 05:23:28 PM
Nemmy: *fully wakes up, then stares around, then sees Walter and then sighs*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 07, 2012, 05:24:19 PM
"I agree that Darka is dangerous, and I also agree that I dont trust him, but good General, I dont trust you yet either. I trust the people Ive fought with, respect them, but you've yet to give me a reason to trust you. My harsh words and questions are to satisfy my suspicions..."
 
Askardi dismounts the horse and walks up close to the general
 
"If we are to have any chance at finding this thin, in a plain so large, dont you agree we should split up or stay as a party?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 07, 2012, 05:33:17 PM
TMU General: I don't care that you don't trust me, all I want is results. So you go out there with your little crew and you get to that thing before Darka does. Even if he IS not doing anything wrong, I'm not taking chances. Once you find it, you blow this horn.
The General then takes a yellow horn, that seems to be a hollowed our dragon horn, out of his satchel and hands it to Askardi.
TMU General: Once we hear that we will come running. Remember, don't do anything until we have reached you. Just keep whatever it is, contained.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Walter then picks himself off of Nemmy and smiles

Walter: How are you today on this wondrous morning?
It looks like we have arrived at the grasslands
He then puts his hand under his helmet and scratches his brown shaggy hair
Walter:  I do hope that this is over soon, I'm out of here once it is.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 07, 2012, 05:35:04 PM
Nemmy: I'm fine....*looks out the cart*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 07, 2012, 05:37:13 PM
Askardi walks back to the cart bringing his horse with him and addresses the group. We have an... assignment.

*Meanwhile, in the feild, a creature is in a deep sleep, cradling a meatwad like a treasure. The creature is unaware of all events going on 30 yards from him*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 07, 2012, 05:47:19 PM
Koel looks to Askardi with slight concern, speaking somewhat quietly.
Koel: Hey, try to keep your voice down, she is still sleeping...
He keeps his right arm wrapped around her, almost being defensive like a big brother.
Koel: Anyway, lets hear it.....

Walter eagerly awaiting Askardi's news
Walter: C'mon, spit it out dude~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 07, 2012, 05:50:31 PM
Nemmy: *nods and stares at Askardi*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 07, 2012, 05:53:05 PM
"Sorry guys... what'd you do with the blankets? Put them in them in the satchel on my horse please...."
 
Askardi feels somewhat akward.
 
"The general wants us to go out and look for a 'humaniod winged' creature. We are to locate it and detain it. We're not to attack it. However, this horn must be blown." He hoolds up the horn given to him by the General. "Thats what Ive been told."
 
Askardi kinda shuffles around.
 
"I feel odd...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on May 07, 2012, 05:54:33 PM
Nemmy: *folds up her blanket, then puts it in the satchel*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 07, 2012, 10:26:35 PM
Melodia's eyes slowly opened. When she finally realized where she was, she hopped up as quickly as possible with a red face. "Oh, um..." She muttered, not sure how to explain. She looked around and noticed Nom laying there, appearing to be laughing so hard that he was in tears. "Hey, stop that!" she cried. "It's not funny!" The girl picked the little dragon up and put him on her shoulder. "Okay, so what's going on now? Why have we stopped?" She looked at the locale surrounding the cart. "Oh wow..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 07, 2012, 10:29:39 PM
".... We have been given an assignment by the General to search for a humanoid winged creature. We are not to harm it but to detain it until the rest of the group comes. We can do no physical harm to it.... oh, Darka's missing...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 07, 2012, 10:39:26 PM
"An angel?" Melodia asked. "Those are fairy tales, and if they existed then someone would've seen something by now." She hopped out of the cart, leaving the blanket behind. "So all we have to do go for a walk, huh? Doesn't seem like there's any place to hide here." The girl grinned. She looked excited to be able to explore a new place. It almost appeared that she wasn't even scared of Darka being missing or the possible danger the winged humanoid could pose. After a moment, she disappeared to the front of the cart to pet the horses.

--------------------

A man (http://www.zerochan.net/475416) rode up to the cart on his horse and sighed. He dismounted and went to the nearest person. "Excuse me," he muttered. "Have you seen a strange female? I was ordered to take her in for questioning and was told a cart such as this spirited her away."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 09, 2012, 08:14:33 PM
Askardi looked about the man, giving him a quick overview, "I have not sir. Why are you looking for this girl?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 09, 2012, 08:48:35 PM
"She's possibly dangerous to herself and others," The man replied. "I've been told to inform no one she's traveling with the reason, as it could cause panic." He smirked a little, scratching the back of his head. If it wasn't for his mysterious appearance, he would probably have looked similar to a newbie army grunt. "Are you sure you haven't seen her? Eyewitness reports in town say she has blond hair, quick feet, and no sense of the world."

Melodia had gone off to get Nom something to eat and was in the distance under a lone tree, trying to cause some kind of edible treat to fall from the tree's branches.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 09, 2012, 08:54:45 PM
"To come and think of it.... I have seen someone fitting this discription...." Askardi is suspiscious and suddenly protective in a way. "Why sir, are you in need of such a person?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 09, 2012, 09:08:27 PM
The man pulled Askardi away from the rest of the group. "If you must know, she was in the womb when her mother overloaded on magic and became dangerously psychotic." He whispered to Askardi. "She was left in the care of a relative in a forced living arrangement that was to ensure that no one would be harmed. How she got away, we don't know. We don't even know how much crazy she inherited. We have to subdue her as quickly as possible to avoid any possibility of deaths."

Melodia came back and sat in the cart, feeding Nom some seeds and grasses she had found. "There you go," she said to the little dragon. "I knew you were hungry, but man are you hungry!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 09, 2012, 09:16:29 PM
"I think you should leave sir...... I have not seen such things that you speak of..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 09, 2012, 09:32:22 PM
Melodia walked up to the two. "Is this guy bothering you?" She asked. After a moment, she lightly hit Askardi. It was obvious she was just playing.

The man gasped. "You..." He grabbed her hard and restrained her against the ground. "You shall be taken back to town and thoroughly questioned. Now. Do you have any idea why this is?"

Melodia cried out and struggled. "No," She said. "Lemme go!"

The man shook his head. "You are the victim of a magical overload and have left the appointed living space."

Melodia continued to struggle. "I don't know what you're talking about! I've never used magic!"

The man sighed and looked up to Askardi. "Help me out a little. She's hiding something."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 09, 2012, 09:40:56 PM
"Of course sir."
 
Askardi puts on a smile and moves to help the man. When he was in position to help hold Melodia down, Askardi whips aroud and punches the man in the gut and tackles him to the ground. His knee on the mans chest.
 
"I think you should leave...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 09, 2012, 09:58:08 PM
"This was a decision made by the head of the town guard," The man replied. "You won't be allowed back into town. None of you."

Melodia frowned. "Why? I'm not the person you're looking for. I've never used magic, so how could I have gone crazy from it?"

The man growled. "You lying little bitch... Everyone uses magic at least once. You can't pull that card on me."

"I didn't know about magic until yesterday."

The man stood and walked back to his horse. "They won't let you back into town until you surrender the girl. They don't want to risk anything." He rode off back in the direction of town.

Melodia watched him go, standing up and brushing herself off. She looked to Askardi. "What's a bitch?" She asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 09, 2012, 10:04:14 PM
"Theres no point in lying to you.....Its a female dog, but its also an insult to women... I'm sorry. Now that he's gone.." Askardi scratched is neck. "Care to fill me in on things maybe?"
 
Askardi takes a moment to make sure the man leaves.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 09, 2012, 10:07:45 PM
"Oh," Melodia replied, looking around a bit awkwardly. "What things?" She hugged Nom when he came close, and continued to hold onto him a little as the moments passed by.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 09, 2012, 10:13:30 PM
Askardi has Melodia sit down nearby. He takes out a rice cake and shares it with her. "you know, why are they looking for you?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 09, 2012, 10:22:32 PM
"I don't know," Melodia replied, taking a bite of the rice cake. "My grandma and her friend never mentioned anything about it." She shrugged a little. "So what did that guy tell you secretly?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 09, 2012, 10:35:57 PM
"He said your crazy.... dangerous.... I dont see these things in you. But, Im concerned to say the least... you and that summoner girl are similar in a way I guess.... which worries me."
Askardi shrugs  and gives Melodia the rest of the rice cake. "If anything I'm not having a stranger take you from us now that you're here..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 09, 2012, 10:40:37 PM
Melodia went to take another bite of the rice cake and suddenly it was gone. "Wha....?" She looked around and saw Nom flying off with it. "Hey! Get back here!" She then went to chase the little dragon until she noticed he had eaten the entire thing. "Aww...." She went back to Askardi. "So...why am I similar to the summoner girl?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 09, 2012, 10:43:50 PM
"Give me a moment?" Askardi gets up to get something out of his horses pouch
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 09, 2012, 10:49:51 PM
Melodia followed a little, if only to pet the horsie. She watched Askardi for a moment. "What'cha doin'?" She asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 09, 2012, 11:22:41 PM
im getting some things to show you."

He takes out parchment and charchoal. He then takes out a stone and tosses it to Melodia. He then sits down on the grass.

"Ok im ready. Come here?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 10, 2012, 01:00:19 AM
Melodia did as she was told, her eyes on the items she was just given. "What's with these?" she asked. "Are you checking if my grandma taught me school things?" She looked at him for a moment, her look screaming modern teenager who thought their parents were a little dumb.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 10, 2012, 01:23:50 AM
"No. Im doing a demonstration"

Askardi draws the sommener girl who was buried. He then traced the outline. Where it touched a sofjt yellow white glow eminated.

"You see, the Aspargian white magic is differant then you know. We specialize in protection and clarity. Not healing. Now observe this picture of the girl. Think of her, imagine her for what she might had been beneath things. Close your eyes now. Imagine."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 10, 2012, 01:41:38 AM
Melodia nodded and closed her eyes. After a minute, her knife began to glow brightly, even visible in its sheath. Nom started looking quite dizzy, too. The girl opened her eyes and frowned. "Okay, my knife's so bright I could see it with my eyes closed." The glow began to fade from the knife as she took it out of the sheath. "Oh..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 10, 2012, 01:51:23 AM
Askardi nods his head in confermation.

"Look to the parchment. The sommener girls no longer there, the only thing here is a feint outline of magic. Now, take the stone i gave you, use your knife to cut off a chunk. Then use the but of the blade and crush it. Then close your eyes again and blow away the dust."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 10, 2012, 02:06:26 AM
Melodia did as she was told once again, but nothing happened. Not even a glow of her knife.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 10, 2012, 02:19:32 AM
Askardi sees Melodias dissapointment.

"Stare at the air to my left. Keep staring..."

From where there was nothing, a glitter began to form. It then formed into a shape. Then it was clearer, sharper, until a spectral image of Melodia showed. Except it wasnt her. She was older and wore differant clothes. An equally differant Nom at her feet. She held something...

Then it vanished in a cloud of powder dust.

"That is a power of clarity and what you might become... Id explain but I doubt you understand."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 10, 2012, 02:44:22 AM
"Amazing..." Melodia said, almost in shock. "What other kinds of magic could I do?" She seemed really excited to be using magic.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 10, 2012, 04:02:19 AM
The thing with our magic is it comes from our soul energy. Meaning, after a spell we are weary... but if a spell were ever too large..."

Askardi collects his things and puts it back into their pouches.

"Lets go check out your town hmm?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 10, 2012, 05:03:28 AM
"But that man went that way," Melodia said, pointing in the direction the man left. "That's the way we came from, so if we went there it'd take a full day." She did a few exercises as she spoke, still a bit stiff from sleeping on the hard floor of a cart.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 10, 2012, 05:22:43 AM
"Whatever it takes"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 10, 2012, 05:42:21 AM
"Alright, let's go then." Melodia replied.

((Writer's block, at this point? NOOOOOOOO.

Just continue on. It'll pass. LOL))
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 10, 2012, 02:52:02 PM
As Askardi and Melodia walk towards the town, his horse following Askardi asks, "Would you like to ride my horse?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 10, 2012, 09:17:15 PM
"I don't know how," Melodia replied. "There was only one horse that lived around my grandma's house that would even let us touch it, but it bucked people off because it was wild, so my grandma never let me try to ride it. The rest of the horses wouldn't get near us... I think they should've, because they were half the size of your horse and couldn't even make noise. I don't think they had enough food." She shrugged. "Is riding a horse like riding a big turtle?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 10, 2012, 09:30:15 PM
Askardi laughs, "haha, no Melodia, not exactly." he smiles at his steed. "Shes very gentle... and reliable. I could help you onto her and then you can see for yourself."

(Will it take a day to get to town?)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 10, 2012, 10:34:16 PM
"Sure!" Melodia said, making her first attempt to get on the horse.....and fell backwards with her foot stuck. "Ack!" She coughed a little.

((It may, but it may not. We can just timeskip to where we get to town, and whoever starts the skip can pick if it does or not.))
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 10, 2012, 11:27:39 PM
Askardi smiles a little. "Here." He untangles the foot and puts her on proper. "Now try to go forward."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 10, 2012, 11:51:49 PM
Melodia did the reins like she was driving a cart. "Mush!" She cried, giggling like a small child.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 11, 2012, 12:11:21 AM
the horse hesitated, looking to Askardi. He just smiled and nodded.

The great beast then started to move forward slowly. The hooves cloc, cloc, cloc muffled by dirt and earth.

Askardi walks beside the pair.

"So tell me a little bit about your town"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 11, 2012, 12:23:58 AM
"I don't know anything about it," Melodia said. "Before we left on the carts was the first time I saw it." She called for Nom with that wordless shout and soon the little dragon was on the horse's head, batting at its mane.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 11, 2012, 12:28:46 AM
The steed ruffles its mane, neighing a little.

"I dont know what to say.. " Askardi ponders.

(after today i wont be on until monday. emergancy happened)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 11, 2012, 01:35:28 AM
Melodia sighed. "I don't know either," she said. "It's just one thing after another, right? People must think I'm so strange..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 14, 2012, 02:24:07 AM
Askardi gives Melodia a sly smile. "I dont. You're unique, like me." He gives her a big smile. Then jumps onto the horse behind her. "Ready for some real speed?"


(sorry for being gone so long :p)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 15, 2012, 01:13:26 AM
"Of course!" she replied, quivering in excitement.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 15, 2012, 02:55:42 AM
The foreigner a braces Melodia and shouts 'ÆÅß'

The dark steeds saunter becomes a gallop, the surroundings becoming less defined and blured as she, the steed goes faster and faster.

Askardi eases his grip on Melodia slowly so she can feel the full rush.

"Hows it feel?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 15, 2012, 03:45:55 AM
"This is great," Melodia said. "The turtle never went this fast." She grinned. Suddenly, without warning, she fell off. After a second she sat up and looked around. "I'm not sure what just happened."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 15, 2012, 05:01:15 AM
Askardi laughed, "you didnt hold on silly, but i beleive were here..."

(you can describe the town)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 15, 2012, 07:17:04 AM
The town was bright and bustling with people, with shops aplenty and wide open streets. However, as the two entered the town, people began to stare and whisper amongst themselves. Every whisper was along the same path. "It's her!" they said amongst themselves. "What if we catch her insanity?"

Melodia looked around at the staring people in confusion. "What's their problem?" She asked. "Do I have a booger?" The girl wiped her nose with the back of her hand.

A tall, muscled stranger (http://www.zerochan.net/1096866) walked up to the two. "So you're the Enfys girl," he mused. "You don't look like the rumors say." He patted Melodia on the head. "Name's Torah," he continued. "An adventurer looking for cash. Town guard hired me to take you in because you could possibly commit crimes, but if they really arrested people for that then they'd have to arrest the entire town!" The man laughed obnoxiously.

Melodia stared at Torah before looking to Askardi. "Do you trust this guy at all?" she hissed, trying to hide the question from the man before them.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 15, 2012, 01:25:34 PM
"I dont Melodia" he whispered
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 15, 2012, 09:23:48 PM
Torah patted Melodia on the head again. "Don't trust me, eh?" He asked, making a wild shot in the dark at what the two whispered about. "I've been steering you toward the tavern. The main guard building I was supposed to take you to is on the other side of town. I ain't gonna turn a couple of innocent folks in." He laughed, pulling the middle finger on a guard who had heard the whole thing. "And if you don't like it, tell your boss I quit," he yelled to the guard after passing him.

Melodia frowned, not sure if this Torah was acting dumb or had some kind of plan for later.

Torah crossed his arms. "So," he said. "What say you we get some grub and go to the abandoned Enfys house? I guess you're coming to pick up all their stuff, right? Nobody would touch the place after they were...you know...so it's all still there."

Melodia got quiet and looked around a little. There was no way to tell what she was thinking.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 15, 2012, 09:32:00 PM
".... Sure, come on Melodia." Askardi is still unsure of the mans intentions and remains cuatious but follows the man. He moores his steed to a tree with a secure knot using an unbreakable rope.
 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 15, 2012, 09:49:35 PM
Torah led the two into the tavern and up to the bar. "Hey, can we get some grub down he---" He noticed the bad look he was getting and stopped. "Nevermind the food, then. They're not serving us, apparently." He led them back outside. "Well that was a bust. Sorry for wasting your time there. Onto the next destination, then." He led them all the way to an old house that looked pretty much abandoned and dangerous to be around. "You guys go in. I'll stay out here and make sure no one bothers you."

Melodia nodded and walked up to the door. She slowly opened it and before she could walk in, she screamed and fell backwards. "Oh...oh my g...What..." She began to whimper a little.

Torah peered into the home from the spot he had been leaning against. "Skeletons..." He muttered. "Two of them..." He looked away, rubbing his eyes. "This town is so messed up. I really should try harder to usurp the count's cushy throne. It's his messed up way of thinking that did all this."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 15, 2012, 11:03:46 PM
Askardi hugs Melonia and looks up to the man. "Why what happened here?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 15, 2012, 11:22:24 PM
Torah shrugged. "I wasn't living here when it happened, since I would've only been eight or so, but I heard about it," he replied. "Most of the townsfolk describe a condition sounding like a magical overload, and claim it's contageous. They claim that's why they're right to... uh..." He stopped, not wanting to upset the young girl any more, so he used charades to vaguely describe a ritual burning at the stake. "Every time someone 'catches' it, I mean. Which it's apparently not happened since."

Melodia wasn't looking at Torah. She was still staring at the bones in the house, not sure if she should even attempt to enter the home now.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 15, 2012, 11:32:33 PM
"We have to calm her...."

Askardi pats Melodias head.

"After this. . . . I think somehow we need to figure things out."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 16, 2012, 03:55:11 AM
"I'm guessing a proper burial will have to wait until we can find a spot outside town," Torah replied. "The people here probably won't let them get buried around here." He went inside the home and grabbed a blanket, shook it off, and gently covered the bones with it. After a moment, he coughed. "Dusty in here," He muttered. The man walked outside. "That'll have to do for now until you're ready to leave and get banned from town for the rest of eternity." He crouched next to Melodia. "Come on, now." He mumbled to her. "The faster you find things you want to take, the faster we can give them the burial they've needed for over 13 years now. That's what you want to give them, right?"

Melodia sniffled a little, shuddering as little Nom flew over and landed on her shoulder.

The little creature watched the group for a minute before realizing his friend was disturbed. He immediately curled up in her lap and tried to make her feel better.

"This....this is horrible..." She hugged the little dragon tight. "W...who did this to them?" She looked at Torah. "I..I'll hire you to kill them!"

Torah shook his hands in the 'no' gesture. "Nope. Don't do revenge deals." He said. "I'm a neutral, not your personal avenger."

Melodia looked down at Nom before looking back to the house.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 16, 2012, 04:04:42 AM
"Torah" Askardi says "We followed a man here. Any idea where he is?"

Askardi puts his hand on his chin in thought.
"We need a method, to make sure Melodia stays safe here in town."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 16, 2012, 08:38:32 AM
"Don't worry about her. No one dares go into this house. She can just hide in there." He pointed to a broken window. "See that? Some kid accidentally threw his last ball into that and his parents threatened to beat him if he went to get it. That's how badly they don't want to enter." The man picked Melodia up as if her weight was nothing for him, carried her inside, and sat her in a chair on the side of the room farthest from the skeletons. Then he walked back outside, gently closing the door behind him. "Alright, now what about this man?"

Melodia sat in the chair, trying not to think about what lay on the other side of the room. After a few moments, she got up and went to the dusty window, blowing off some of the dust to take a look outside. After it was cleared enough, she waved a little at Askardi and Torah before turning to the dusty objects on the table below the window. "Wow..." She muttered, picking one up. "A nick-nack... I've never seen one of these before..." She put it down gently and looked around a little more until her eyes rested on something interesting. About two seconds later the door opened quickly. "Look what I found!" She exclaimed, holding a very dusty staff with crude but intricate designs on it. It pretty much looked homemade and old, but still useable.

Torah stared for a moment, unsure what he was looking at.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 16, 2012, 05:30:56 PM
~While Melodia was inside~
"There was a man who came up to my party looking for a mysterious girl."
Askardi thinks back to what he said to him
The man pulled Askardi away from the rest of the group. "If you must know, she was in the womb when her mother overloaded on magic and became dangerously psychotic." He whispered to Askardi. "She was left in the care of a relative in a forced living arrangement that was to ensure that no one would be harmed. How she got away, we don't know. We don't even know how much crazy she inherited. We have to subdue her as quickly as possible to avoid any possibility of deaths."

 
"He said she was dangerous and needed to be taken care of. He implied her crazieness was contagious in a way...."
 
He thought back to the reaction he had when he saw her.
 
The man gasped. "You..." He grabbed her hard and restrained her against the ground. "You shall be taken back to town and thoroughly questioned. Now. Do you have any idea why this is?"

Melodia cried out and struggled. "No," She said. "Lemme go!"

The man shook his head. "You are the victim of a magical overload and have left the appointed living space."

Melodia continued to struggle. "I don't know what you're talking about! I've never used magic!"

The man sighed and looked up to Askardi. "Help me out a little. She's hiding something."

He immeadiately assaulted Melodia apun seeing her. It was really violent and he was looking to 'question her.'
 
What are you're thoughts?
 
~After Melodia comes out

*Askardi gently takes it from her hands and brushes off some more dust. He looks to Torah then back to Melodia*
 
"This is a treasure, a true summoners rod, a tool of the trade......" *He smooths his hand over the designs and carvings* "Its very high quality stuff here. Keep this safe... Melodia... Was anyone a summoner here?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 16, 2012, 08:24:44 PM
"Oh. The son of the captain of the guard, that smarmy little shit," Torah muttered to himself. "Well, we could get him for not keeping his son in line, but..... hmmm....." He began to drift off into his thoughts, trying to formulate a plan.

Melodia shrugged. "I don't know," she replied. "If there were summoners here, I wasn't told 'bout them, remember? Grandma made me think magic was fake." She looked at the staff, trying to see if there was anything to go on from it... "Hey!" She said, turning the staff to the bottom end to show Askardi. On there were the initials PE and YE. "Just like my knife." She pulled out her half-broken knife and turned it to the side with the initials. "Grandma said this knife was my mama's... So that means this belonged to both my parents!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 17, 2012, 12:09:33 AM
"You know what that means right? Do you have any pictures of your parents? A name maybe?
 
The son.... What do you mean? He's a guard?!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 17, 2012, 01:04:49 AM
Melodia shook her head, putting away her knife.

Torah looked at Askardi. "Probably, but I'll handle things here." He replied. "You guys grab what you want from the house and get out of here. I'll go to the count's home and see what can be done about it."

A man wearing a strange mask walked up to the group. "So you've come to destroy the town, have you?" He asked, pulling off the mask. It was the guy from before. "Torah, you said to my father's men that you quit."

Torah nodded. "I can't turn in an innocent girl."

"An innocent girl? The daughter of a couple of insane healers?" The man chuckled. It didn't sound like a nice gesture.

"If she was found here and no one knew who her parents were, but they had still gone insane, does that still mean people would label her as insane, despite no one knowing her parents were insane and acting completely sane?"

"She should summon a creature with that staff." The man replied. "The most powerful creature man can summon. If she stays the same, she is to be put to death. Deal?"

Melodia stared. "How do I summon things?"

The man growled. "You use magic, you idiot."

Melodia stared even more. "How do I use magic?"

The man sighed. "Only insane people wouldn't know how to use magic."

"Hey, that's not true," Melodia replied. "My grandma raised me to think magic was fake. I never learned how to use it because I didn't know I could."

"Wait, what?" The man asked. "Your GRANDMOTHER was the insane one we locked up?! I'll have to inform my father about this." He left quickly.

Torah stretched a little. "Well, that went well.." He muttered. "Looks like little miss took care of it."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 17, 2012, 03:39:19 AM
"Dont listen to that man Melodia... remember the sommoner from before? The creature she summoned? And how she became? I dont want to see those things again... How much influence over the people does that mans father have Torah? ....Hey wheres Nom?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 17, 2012, 08:22:56 AM
"His father is captain of the guard..." Torah replied.

Melodia looked around outside the house. "Nom!" She called, before letting out a shriek and a giggle. Turning around, she revealed that Nom had grabbed an old dusty towel from inside and was pretending to be a ghost monster, even adding little 'blerrraaaaahhh' noises. Just as the girl had stopped laughing, she bust out laughing once again. It was just that funny to her.

"I was hoping that it was just a fluke before, but can I ask why and how she's tamed the young of a dangerous and powerful creature?" Torah asked. "The thing's mother could come for it and kill everything in its path. Even the thing itself."

Melodia eventually stopped laughing and pulled the towel from her little dragon friend. "I saw a life size drawing of one in a book, and my grandma said they don't get much bigger." She said. "Nom's almost full size."

Torah almost fell over, but looked back to Askardi. "I'm not even going to say anything about that." He said. "Anyway, yes. Captain of the guard. Met him once. Called his men sorry, expendable losers, then called the count a senile fool. Shows how much this town needs a change."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 17, 2012, 02:45:54 PM
"We dont know how she tamed Nom.... how... can we change the town for the better? I mean, we still dont have all sides of the story..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 17, 2012, 07:04:36 PM
"We could go to the count and ask what the hell is up with the town," Torah said. "If his personal guard weren't under the control of the guard captain and actually allowed the public to enter his home. I've tried getting in there to talk to him before, but the guards said he was seeing no one and wouldn't get any message I asked them to give him." He crossed his arms. "This happened on multiple occasions."

Melodia thought for a moment. "There must be something we could do," she mused. "What about if we wrote a note asking the count if he would like to talk about the town with him, and then we had Nom deliver it through a window?" She looked at Nom, grinning slyly. "And if Nom will do it, he will get his favorite snack....." The little dragon immediately perked up and went into a 'ready to depart, sir!' position.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 17, 2012, 08:37:40 PM
Askardi looks at Torah then to Melodia, "what if something happens to Nom? You have to be ready for that..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 17, 2012, 08:49:40 PM
Melodia frowned. "I wouldn't know what I would do." She mumbled.

Torah snapped his fingers. "Last ditch resort, we go to the count's home and try to get an audience to, as far as the guard knows, find out what to do with an escaped prisoner he asked for the arrest of."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 17, 2012, 09:05:37 PM
"All right then! Its up to you now Melodia.."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 17, 2012, 09:32:58 PM
"Okay, I'll go on ahead. You guys grab what you want from the little gal's house just in case we're ran out of town," Torah said. "The count's home is that large one on the hill just there." He pointed to the count's home, which looked pretty easy to get to. After a moment, he left in that direction.

Melodia looked back to the home they stood next to.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 17, 2012, 09:42:49 PM
"Come on Melodia, you know this place better'n I do. Lets salvage what we can here..."
 
Askardi takes Melodia into the abandoned building.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 17, 2012, 09:58:38 PM
"I was just in the entry room," Melodia replied. "I've never been here before." She looked around the home, careful not to break anything. The girl poked around everywhere, but kept finding nothing but old knicknacks and dust bunnies. "It doesn't look like there's much here..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 17, 2012, 10:10:30 PM
"There must be something more we could use.... Is there a basement or an attic do you think?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 17, 2012, 10:19:33 PM
A creaking noise sounded throughout the building. "Yep," Melodia replied, moving aside to show a now-open door on the floor. She poked her head inside. "Dark down there, though."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 17, 2012, 11:14:51 PM
Noones been here scince that event happened right? there ought to be a candle arond somewhere...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 18, 2012, 12:52:23 AM
Melodia jumped down into the cellar before any candle was found and searched around blindly in the dark. "Hey, I think there's a candle down here!" She called, picking up something that felt like a candle stand. "I can't find anything to light it with, though!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 18, 2012, 02:05:34 AM
Askardi takes out some flintrock and tinder from a pocket.
He jumps down and locates Melodia after a moment and gives it to her.
"Here use this to light it for now. Brace yourself... we dont know whats here."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 18, 2012, 02:19:40 AM
Melodia lit the candle and waited for her eyes to adjust to the light. "Wow..." She muttered, looking around. The room was filled with tables. On them were wands of various size, design, and color. The room felt like magic had been used everywhere. On one side of the room was were wand-filled tables with small signs attached that said 'most efficient'. On the other side of the room was the same setup, except the signs said 'least efficient'. In the middle was a wand-filled table with a small sign attached that said 'untested'. "Neat..." She said, taking a look at some of the wands. "What do you think they were doing?" Her eyes then rested on something in a forgotten corner. "Huh?" She moved the candle a little closer. There was a sign on a small endtable filled with shiny, grey stones that said 'Magic-reactive Metals'. "Weird..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 18, 2012, 02:34:31 AM
"Melodia.... your parents... must have been magic crafters... the skill is very rare and the refining of magic material is dangerous... This must have been a shop. The more effeciant are the best weapons and vice versa. The untested one could be amazing but it could be junk too... If I had to guess, you knife is made of that magic material. I suggest we take them. The other stuff... thats up to you. Melodia, you should be proud!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 18, 2012, 06:43:45 AM
Melodia smiled a little, still clutching the staff from before. "Yeah..." She said quietly, checking to see if the other corners had anything in them. "...hey, a door..." She turned the handle and opened it. "It goes right back to the street." She propped it open with a large stone from right outside the door so the room could get some better light. The girl then placed the candle in the middle of the room. "Can we tell what's still good to use with this light?" She asked. "I want these wands to get used, not sit around in the dust forever... That wouldn't be right."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 18, 2012, 01:51:51 PM
"We would have  to test them..... We do have to head back to the group eventually, perhaps Torah can run this shop in the mean time? no? Perhaps you should try the untested one, but be careful Melodia.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 18, 2012, 06:16:25 PM
"I wouldn't know what any of these are worth.." Melodia replied. "Maybe we could hand them out to people who can't afford wands from other shops." She looked to the untested wand. "I don't know how to try a wand..." She picked it up and waved it around a little like a fake magician would. "Like this?" Suddenly the ceiling began to light up. It had been covered in some of that magic-reactive metal the whole time! "Oh wow!" She exclaimed. "Now the light in here is much better!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 18, 2012, 06:21:43 PM
"This is amazing.... how did the town not know of this..... or maybe they did?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 18, 2012, 07:06:25 PM
Melodia grinned from ear to ear, idly walking outside to see if anyone noticed. "Hey, there's a guy at the big house Torah went to..." She pointed to the count's large home, where an elderly man that looked pretty well to do was standing on the balcony. "I thought no one was allowed to see the count.."

The elderly man was looking about and idly yelling at the guards below about something, and his gaze stopped right at Melodia, who was in the perfect place to be seen from the home.

Melodia froze, not sure what she should do. After a moment, she turned to Askardi. "He's looking at me... What should I do?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 19, 2012, 05:53:07 AM
It depends, if its bad, get inside, if its good, wave"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 19, 2012, 06:18:08 AM
Melodia watched as the old man called a guard to say something to him, then shoo'd him and went back inside. "Uh... I'm not sure if it was good or bad." She replied, walking back inside to put the wand she was holding back on the table they found it.

A very flustered looking guard walked inside, looking a little lost but relieved. He didn't look like the other guards, and was probably either a new recruit or someone's personal guard. An ornate helmet covered his head, obscuring his true appearance. "I've been asked to escort the girl to the mansion on the hill," he said. "The count would like to speak with her. You both may come, but I don't know if you both will be allowed inside."

"All the other guards hate me," Melodia replied. "What if you're lying?"

"You do right to mistrust me," The guard replied. "We've been hearing of all the bad things from a man who was only allowed entrance when the count went for fresh air. That is why the count sent me alone. I'm his personal bodyguard and assistant. I take no orders from the head guard." He did the stereotypical guard's bow, a little less flustered now. "Please, come with me. I swear upon my life there will be no trickery."

Melodia looked back to Askardi. "Should we go?" She asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 19, 2012, 06:29:09 AM
"We'll go, but if Im not permitted entry with the girl we refuse atdiance with the count."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 19, 2012, 06:52:27 AM
The guard nodded and led them to the mansion on the hill. After a few minutes of waiting, they were both allowed inside and led to the upper floor. The guard then stepped back and excused himself.

The old man from before walked inside with Torah, giving him a pat on the back. "Remember, show him that letter and give him the appropriate punishment for his misdeeds. Any kind of punishment you think is right. If you like the job, then come back tomorrow and we'll hold a small ceremony to appoint you." He ushered the guard from before over, who began leading Torah out.

Torah stopped next to Melodia and Askardi for a moment. "Things are really turning around here," He whispered. "I should've done this sooner. Good luck to you guys." He began to leave with the guard once again.

The man looked at the two people for a moment. "Hmm..." He muttered. "I am Clarus Martin, the count of this town. What are your names?"

"My name's Melodia," Melodia replied. "I thought my last name was Zifnir, but I guess it's actually Enfys." She scratched her head a little, still kind of confused about that bit.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 19, 2012, 06:58:59 AM
My names Askardi of the Aspargians. I doubt you know of my people.... Melodia would like to talk to you, settle things once and for all."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 19, 2012, 07:40:35 AM
"And I would like to speak to her as well," Clarus replied. "But please, you first. I insist."

Melodia nodded. "I want to know...why does everyone here hate me? Were you the one who told them being crazy was contagious and crazy people had to be confined?" She asked.

"I never told them that. That's an absurd notion!" Clarus said. "And the only time I have ever said something anything close to the latter was when you were born and I told the head of the guard to make sure you were carefully monitored by your guardian and schoolteachers until you were five, so we could have been sure your mother's affliction didn't affect you."

Melodia frowned. "Well he took it to mean I should be raised by my grandma on an island about three days away from here, and I wasn't ever supposed to leave her yard, ever." She stated. "This is only my fifth day out of my grandma's yard."

Clarus gasped. "There's been corruption this long in my guards' ranks?!" He exclaimed. "So THAT'S why they urged me to stay inside. Not because of the threat of encroaching dragon territory! I will rectify this as soon as possible. What things do you want? Some money? Your parents' home to be cleaned so you may live there? I will make this right!"

"No sir, I'm fine with what I have..." Melodia replied. "Didn't you have a question, too?"

"Ah, yes. Thank you for reminding me." Clarus said. "I was wondering if you were reopening your parents' shop."

Melodia shook her head. "I don't know the first thing about magic, let alone selling things..."

"Ah, THAT grandmother was the one who raised you..." Clarus muttered. "The one who hates magic. Now I'm understanding the situation..."

Suddenly, a little girl ran into the room and hid behind Clarus. "Grandpa, there's a monster!" She cried, pointing to Nom, who had apparently tried to play.

Melodia giggled. "It's alright. Nom is friendly. Like a pet, except if the pet was more like your sibling." She said, petting the little dragon.

Clarus smiled. "Well there's something I've never seen before. How did you tame it?" He looked to the little girl behind him. "Look, the little creature isn't becoming angry for being petted."

Melodia crouched down and showed the little girl how tame Nom was before letting Nom go and initiate (or attempt to) a little bit of play. She stood back up and looked back to Clarus. "You get it in the egg and when it hatches, you raise it."

"That's very simple. Maybe we could adopt pets like these if we tried your method." Clarus replied, watching the little girl and the little dragon run off to play. He looked to Askardi. "Now, what about you? Why have you come here?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 19, 2012, 08:01:57 AM
"I came for Melidias safety and for another reason of my own. You see, Im not from this land, rather, I come from far away. As far as Worlds End. My people were killed, leaving me the lone survivor... and outcast. The men I seek were devils unspeakable! But this tail is not for young ears."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 19, 2012, 08:13:37 AM
Melodia quietly ushered the little girl out of the room and then left herself.

The guard actually followed her and closed the door behind him. It was probably safe to say that he probably considered himself young.

The two of them then put their ears to the door to see if they could hear anything.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 19, 2012, 08:19:32 AM
Once satisfied Askardi asks the Count, "What exactly do you want to know?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 19, 2012, 08:52:15 PM
"I only want to help," the count replied. "You went through all this trouble to come to this corrupted town and endure its evils... The least I could do is help you with something." He smiled, looking a bit awkward. It almost looked like he had forgotten how to talk to people.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 19, 2012, 10:04:55 PM
I seek information and assurance."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 19, 2012, 10:35:02 PM
"What kind of information and assurance?" Clarus asked. "I may be able to help you with both."

Melodia could barely hear anything through the door, so she gave up to go sit in a chair and think for a little bit.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 19, 2012, 10:43:21 PM
I want to be sure everythings setteled with Melodia., have you heard of my people? I dont know if you can help with that..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 19, 2012, 11:57:34 PM
Clarus nodded. "A few of my older books mention your people," He mused. "Though only in name."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 20, 2012, 12:14:22 AM
thats a shock if ive ever heard one... Im on a quest to find my peoples killers. Do you know anything about demons or shadow men? Do you know anything else about my people?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 20, 2012, 12:49:18 AM
"Hmm..." Clarus said. "I know nothing else of your people, but there has been a legend around these parts about a demon..." He cleared his throat. "This will only be the short version, for it would be rude if I spent an hour retelling the story when there's a copy of the book I could give you to read on your own time instead." He picked up a book and opened it to a page in the beginning. "A demon of hell shall rise every five thousand years and control his armies from an adult human body sacrificed to him." He closed the book and offered it to Askardi, in case the man wished to read more about it. "I've heard the book sells in other places as a fiction story," Clarus mused. "Though it was written in this land as a chronicle of the legend that was passed down and showing signs of being warped by oral tradition."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 20, 2012, 01:23:42 AM
"Thank you sir! Please take this" He takes out a quill from his pocket. "This is inbued with my peoples special magic of protection. Anything written with this pen is protected from prying eyes. Now... we should send in Melodia."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 20, 2012, 01:40:59 AM
"Why thank you," Clarus replied, taking the quill and placing it next to an ordinary one on a nearby desk. He opened the door. "You two can stop eavesdropping, now..." The old man smiled. "Please, come back in."

Melodia blushed a little, embarrassed that she was caught, and walked back into the room.

The young guard walked back inside and stood next to the door, as always. "I apologize, sir," He muttered. "I'm just not used to you speaking to people alone."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 20, 2012, 03:02:23 AM
"You should be more social then... so what do we do now young miss?"

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 20, 2012, 03:19:21 AM
"I don't know," Melodia replied. "Go back to the group, I guess..." She thought for a moment. "Wait, the wands at..."

"There are still wands in your parents' store?" Clarus asked.

"Yes sir..." Melodia said. "I...I want to give them to people who can't afford wands. They shouldn't go unused!"

The count smiled. "If you need to go to the group you mentioned as soon as possible, then I will go out with my personal guard and hand them out myself." He said. "It's the least I could do, if there's nothing else I can do to make up for what the guards did."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 20, 2012, 03:27:32 AM
"And what of your son? And Torah?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 20, 2012, 03:47:52 AM
"My son?" Clarus asked. "H..he's been dead for years." He looked down. "I suppose you're familiar with the son of the man I appointed to lead the town guards, instead. He is often thought to be my son, considering our similar appearances." The old man sighed. "As an instigator of many incidents throughout the years, he will most likely get appropriate punishment from Torah, who may decide tomorrow to accept my offer to become the temporary head of the guard to train an entire new force and lead until he finds someone appropriate of the promotion." He laughed a little. "It's surprising, but that adventurer has the kind of values you want for a town guard. It saddens me that he, too, declined becoming a part of this town as the guard captain."

The young guard sighed behind them. "I'm too soft to captain a force." He muttered to himself.

Melodia looked around idly, not sure what she could add to the conversation.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 20, 2012, 04:33:48 AM
"Melodia.... what about your relatives? Dont you want to bury them and say a few words?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 20, 2012, 07:34:39 AM
Melodia nodded. "I...I didn't want to think about that..." She said quietly. "It...It makes me so mad that the people here would do that..."

"What do you mean 'bury them'? I attended their burial service years ago!" Clarus said.

"Th..there are two skeletons in my parents' house..." Melodia said, looking down.

Clarus glanced to the window that two guards were standing under on the floor below. "I can't believe this," He told them. "The town guard has been extremely evil toward a family I would say have all been very polite, very talented, and undeserving of such treatment." He put his hand on Melodia's shoulder. "Please allow me to attempt to correct this wrong by giving them the same burial that a king and queen would have gotten: buried in the finest of coffins, with their prized belongings." After a moment, he began to gesture toward the staff in her hand. "In addition...I believe that staff you don't think I noticed you carrying around may need to have its usability checked..."

Melodia looked at the staff. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "I...forgot I had it."

"Well, let's see... Have you tried summoning anything with it?" Clarus asked.

"I don't know how to summon anything..." Melodia replied.

Clarus laughed. "And I cannot summon anything at all," He said. "So I did not recieve the training. Let's just see if it is still able to assist in performing magic." He grabbed the normal quill off of his desk and punctured his own hand with it until the spot began to bleed a little. "Now, try to heal that with the staff."

"Uh.... Like this?" Melodia asked, waving the staff at the wound randomly. She gasped when it actually worked and healed it. "Holy moly! That's the first time I've done magic that's did anything!"

"It still works just fine, then," Clarus stated. "Now enough of my dawdling and inability to stay on one subject for long. Let's make haste to your parents' house and right the first wrong." He began to walk out. "Arle, no need to come with me this time," he called to the young guard, grabbing his overcoat from the rack by the door.

Melodia followed close behind, almost overran by the elderly man's energy.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 21, 2012, 03:44:22 PM
Askardi sits down but stops by his horse, trusting the Count now, he sits next to his horse and takes out the Counts book, reading
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 21, 2012, 10:01:42 PM
The count walked ouside and organized a few more than reluctant guards to go and prepare everything. He led Melodia around to various places until they were right at the door of the home. The old man slowly opened the door and walked inside to pull the blanket Torah had graciously laid over the two skeletons off. "This is the worst of all wrongs anyone could do to someone.." He muttered. "I greatly apologize to you both." He looked to some of the guards standing outside. "Well? Get your asses in here and start making up for what you caused all those years ago!" He yelled. "Get this poor couple onto the velvet blankets I had you carry!" He then walked outside. "Alright, place those coffins down and open them up. When the other men come out here, you help them get these two people into their coffins." He looked at some passing guards. "Oi! Get some cleaning tools and come clean up inside this house!" He yelled. After a moment, he sighed. "And after this, the only remaining guards will be the ones I had set to each guard post. The newer ones who had nothing to do with it." He muttered to himself.

Melodia stayed outside the entire time, not wanting to go inside at all for the moment. "H...how are you going to tell them apart?" She asked.

Clarus shook his head. "I don't know," He said. "That's why they're going to be buried next to each other, and share a gravestone. Remember the stonemason we went to? He's making the finest gravestone he can manage."

Melodia looked down, sniffling. "You barely even know me, but you're doing so much..." She said, her voice barely a whisper.

Clarus gave Melodia a small hug. "Your parents were the finest people I knew," The old man told her. "As their daughter, I can't bear to treat you any less than I treated them." He looked to the guards, who were now finished and just loafing around. "You know where to go with that, boys." He took Melodia and followed the guards with the coffins down to the graveyard to wait for the stonemason.

Melodia sat under a nearby tree and hugged her legs.

The book explained in great detail exactly how everything would possibly go down, from how you could tell which human was to be the sacrifice to how the human could avoid becoming this demon from the underworld. Some parts were definitely not for children; they were in excruciatingly realistic detail that told of various ways all human life and proof of it would be extinguished.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 21, 2012, 10:16:14 PM
Askardi was ingrosed in his book, hungry to read more, but fearing he had naught the time
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 21, 2012, 11:05:38 PM
Melodia watched as the stonemason came up with the new gravestone and everything was put into motion. After all was said and done, she walked back to Askardi just as Nom had flew up and settled down on the man's head. She was followed by the count.

Clarus sighed. "Do you truly have to go?" He asked.

Melodia nodded.

"Then I can't stop you." Clarus replied. "Your parents' home will be cleaned up properly and I'll make sure it'll be fit to live in if you return." He smiled. "And by then, I'm thinking that a few people might have some formal apologies."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 21, 2012, 11:25:00 PM
when Nom landed on Askardis head he looked up to see the two coming. He put the book away into the satchel on his horse.

"I thank you Count. Its been an honor to have met you. I am in your debt for the book you gave me."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 21, 2012, 11:34:30 PM
The count nodded. "You're very welcome," He said. "It's been an honor to meet you, as well. It isn't often someone meets a person of a little-known race."

Melodia stayed a bit quiet, still clinging to that old staff.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 21, 2012, 11:38:11 PM
"Indeed.... Are you ok Melodia?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 22, 2012, 01:29:04 AM
"Yeah," Melodia replied. "Just...sad...I guess. Because of what happened to them..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 22, 2012, 02:15:29 PM
"We cant change the past Melodia and at least now you know they weren't hated by everyone... Although this is unfortionate, you should be happy! Your parents shop is going to opoen again and they are being given the besdt burial serice. You have a home waiting for you when you come back. That, that right there, I dont have. You're very lucky to have what you have.... Even if this is a morbid thought...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 22, 2012, 10:20:00 PM
Melodia nodded. "I guess I do..." She thought for a minute. "Oh! My knife." She pulled it out. "I was going to have it fixed..."

Clarus looked at the knife. "Looks handmade. It was probably decorative or used as a tool in medicine. Doesn't look very durable, just from the way it's broken."

"You know about knives?" Melodia asked.

The old man nodded. "My father was a smith when I was a child. He taught me everything he knew because he thought I was going into the family business." He replied. "I don't think these old hands and these old eyes would best repair it, however."

"What if it glows?" Melodia asked him.

"Now that's a different story. You'd need someone more skilled in magic than I." Clarus said. "A wandmaker, most likely. Don't go to the one that remained after your parents' closed, however. They refuse to work with this material for some reason."

Melodia frowned. "Then how am I supposed to get it fixed?" She asked. "Do it myself?"

"Not a bad idea," Clarus replied. "But I'm not sure how to do it."

"Okay," Melodia replied. "Thank you anyway." She smiled a little, putting the knife away. "I'll be right back." She ran back to the shop and borrowed something from one of the cleaning guards, and chipped off a good sized piece of the magic-reactive metal from the giant chunk on the table in the corner of that room, then ran back with it just poking out of one of her larger pouches. "All ready to go when you are."

"Have a safe journey," The count said to the two. "Come back to Sauril as much as you wish."

Melodia nodded. "I'll definitely be coming back." She noticed some old hag staring evilly at her. She blew a raspberry at the lady, who then started shouting about demon spawn and nagging to the count about 'THIS SPAWN OF HELL SHOULD BE DEAD I THOUGHT YOU KILLED IT YEARS AGO' and similar things. She looked oddly at Askardi as if to say 'What's her problem?'.

Clarus sighed. "I'll deal with this, then."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 23, 2012, 03:08:04 AM
Askardi's face grew dark and his tone turned darker as he looked at the lady. He said to Melodia, "Melodia, to ignore a devils call takes gots, to ignore and succeed is to have great inner strength, to ignore, succeed and to prove a devil wrong is the best victory." He looked at Melodia, "Lets shoot for the latter, no?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 23, 2012, 09:13:09 PM
Melodia nodded. "Okay..." She replied. "But.....what's a devil's call?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 23, 2012, 09:16:21 PM
"A devils call..... Is a taunt from another human being with dark intent.... unless your meaning is literal.... nevermind, we best be off huh?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 24, 2012, 02:10:42 AM
Melodia smiled at the lady. "Have a nice day!" She said, setting the old woman up to yell even further and get extremely agitated. She hadn't meant it to end up that way, and frowned at the woman's conduct. "I think I broke her a little more." She muttered to Askardi. "I thought being nice would fix her attitude.."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 24, 2012, 04:32:18 AM
"You cant change some people...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 24, 2012, 05:04:20 AM
A voice came from behind them. "You can change anyone if you have a weapon," the voice said, a laugh following.

Melodia spun around and fell down. "Ah!" She cried. "You scared me, Torah!"

"I do that," Torah replied, moving out of the shadows. He looked them up and down. "So you two are leaving?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 24, 2012, 01:51:32 PM
"Yeah, we have to get back to our group, big things are happening Torah, big things"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 24, 2012, 10:12:15 PM
"Big things, eh?" Torah asked. "You're right about that. I was just praised by a group of kids for throwing the ex-head of the guard and his son in jail." He chuckled a little at the thought. "They thought I forged the count's letter because he's apparently bedridden." The man pointed to Clarus, who was leading the irate woman away. "If that were true, then he must sleep standing up."

Melodia laughed. "The count told us you could be the new captain." She said. "Are you gonna take the job?"

Torah shrugged, stopping to stretch a little. "It's nice." He replied. "Not a bad job. Just not as exciting as traveling."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 25, 2012, 02:18:02 AM
"Traveling? May I ask a question?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 25, 2012, 07:38:47 AM
"Sure," Torah replied. "Go right ahead."

Melodia thought for a moment, her expression that of dumbfoundedness. "But you just did..." She muttered quietly in a voice so low the words would have been hard to hear even in a quiet room.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 25, 2012, 01:44:08 PM
"Have you traveled in the Far North?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 25, 2012, 09:05:31 PM
"First place I did any kind of traveling," Torah said. "My family and I migrated to one of the remote, lonely locations there and built a house. Can't really return there now, since my pa would kill me for leaving this town now that I have the opportunity to get a great job and settle down." He crossed his arms. "Why? Something there you're looking for?"


Melodia idly looked at the staff she held, her eyes tracing through each intricate design carved into it. Something about it was mystical, she could tell, but how it was was a mystery to her.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 26, 2012, 01:00:24 AM
"My people come from a land in the Far Far North. Perhaps you heard of them.... or maybe of an ancident that happened? A masacre perhaps? How about devils and demons...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 26, 2012, 05:08:25 AM
"I was told of a large-scale disaster that caused an entire race to die out," Torah said. "That's all I was told, though. No specifics." He shrugged a little. "I haven't been up that way in years, though, so I was told in a letter sent by my parents. I would have checked if I was near enough, but by that time I was already far enough that if I went to investigate it would be too late."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 26, 2012, 05:28:56 AM
Askardi seems disapointed.... "nevermind... thanks though"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 26, 2012, 08:44:17 AM
"That letter, and every single one since then, was sent by what appeared to be an enchanted carrier bird, though." Torah replied. "It was agreed upon that letters would only be delivered by human hands, unless there were no human hands around to deliver them." His expression grew a bit serious. "Whatever it was that happened, it destroyed the population of an entire village, but those who lived across a small river just outside that village were spared. It's like a targeted mass assassination."

Melodia shivered upon hearing those words. She didn't know exactly what some of it meant, but it sounded really ominous to her. The girl grabbed Nom and went to sit against a tree, covering her ears slightly. Just hearing the words made her dizzy.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 26, 2012, 08:40:38 PM
"...... It was more then that....." Askardi's face grew dark
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 26, 2012, 09:10:33 PM
"Well," Torah replied. "My parents don't tell me the whole story anyway. That's to be expected. They don't want to worry me." He sighed and pulled Melodia to her feet. "But enough of this. We're scaring the kid."

Melodia shook her head a little. "It makes me dizzy..." she mumbled, still leaning against the tree.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 26, 2012, 09:56:49 PM
"im sorry"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 26, 2012, 10:57:05 PM
"It's okay," Melodia said. "Really. I think I'll be fine."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 27, 2012, 02:19:48 AM
we should go then"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 27, 2012, 06:27:35 AM
"Okay," Melodia replied, making another poor attempt at getting on the horse by herself, knowing that the sooner she started the less she'd hold them up.

Torah nodded. "Well," He said. "I should be getting back to setting things straight here with the count, so we've probably held each other up long enough. Have fun with whatever you're doing." He began to walk off, looking a bit awkward. He probably wasn't that great with goodbyes.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 27, 2012, 07:00:48 AM
Askardi helps Melodia on then turns to the distant Torah, "Toooorah! Good luck then!" Then he has his steed move forward
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 27, 2012, 07:47:29 AM
"I'll be back to kick your butt!" Melodia called, a small smile on her face.
Torah stopped to stare in confusion, but quickly waved and turned back around.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 27, 2012, 08:13:21 AM
After the town is far behind them, Askardi asks Melodia, "So Melodia, whatd you think of your hometown? Your parents shop? How about Torah and the Count?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 27, 2012, 08:50:09 AM
"They're all just really great," Melodia replied. "I wish I could've lived there instead of my grandma's smelly old cottage on an island." She played with Nom a little as she spoke. "I could've grew up to be a shopkeeper. And had lots of friends as a kid." The girl sighed a little.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 27, 2012, 10:16:46 AM
"You have a home. Be happier!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 27, 2012, 11:11:36 PM
"I know," Melodia said. "But I had a home before. I think."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 28, 2012, 03:19:30 AM
Care to elaborate?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 28, 2012, 09:11:27 AM
"My grandma's house," Melodia replied. "I think I can just go back there to live there any time I want."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 28, 2012, 07:41:22 PM
But why live there? She kept so much of the world from you."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 28, 2012, 11:35:09 PM
"I don't think it was her fault," Melodia said. "I think that mean guard guy made her do it." She petted Nom a little and kept him from attempting to bite on Askardi's clothes.  "It sounded like that's what happened, too."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 29, 2012, 01:30:15 AM
"Hrm....." Askardi thinks quietly to himself.

They soon come pass a small lake. Askardi stops a moment.

"Want to take a break and set up camp? We'll reach the group by noon tomarrow"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 29, 2012, 02:59:16 AM
"What if they're gone by then?" Melodia asked. "We'd never be able to find them."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 29, 2012, 03:22:15 AM
"Good point." Askardi nudges the stalion forward. "We'll be there in a couple of hours"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 29, 2012, 04:21:49 AM
Melodia nodded. "Okay.." She said. She stayed quiet for some time before speaking again. "Um... Is there a magic spell that can make a staff fly?" She asked. "I...uh...how do I explain.....uh.....I think I should not ride the horse. My legs are starting to hurt with all the moving. Before, I thought it was from not sleeping in a bed. I guess it's not."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 29, 2012, 08:45:29 AM
"It does take time to get used to it...That kind of magic isnt my fortê but I can 'protect' your staff from the ground. Remember how I put the protective spell on that grave? The idea is, once my advanced spell is cast, any outside force wether it be physical, magical, or by nature cannot harm the magic casted grave. Essentially itll stay forever in perfect condition. Such a spell wears me out though. I get weak for a time. If I cast my spell on you and your staff understand that its permanent."

In theory, the spell will 'force' the staff to stay off the ground and give the illusion of flying. Also, in theory, if any magical storage is used as a feul sourse, say a crystal or metal, the amount of magical energy inputted throughout the staff or to isolated parts. You can control the 'flight'. In rare cases if mastered you could use this as an attack. If I do this, just remember yourestuck with this spell. This ishow advanced my peoples protection magicworks but even this barely scratches the surface

"

Askardi stops the horse. "You get all that? If so we can try"

"Just to clear up too, when I say 'attack' I mean, maybe wake someone to get away with you, like say Walter if he makes an advance on you. Cant really use it in battle, not unless you wanna make the people and things we fight annoyed."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 29, 2012, 05:43:37 PM
...

"F-food..." A weak voice begs. "Water..." The voice slowly draws near.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 29, 2012, 05:48:24 PM
Askardi whips around at the sound of some mumbling of the side of the road. "Wait here a moment Melodia..."
He dismounts and goes to investigate. He walks over the bank of the road and into the brush, scanning the ground. His eyes pass a pile of dark something, he passed over it thinking nothing more of it until it budged slightly and a low moan come from underneath. Askardi walks towards the man and stops a safe distance away. "Who are you, where are you from? How did you come to be here? Do you need anything?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 29, 2012, 05:54:39 PM
The man gives nothing but a gaze. His face covered in dirt and his lips are as dry as rock. The way he groans sounded like two jagged rocks rubbed together. " Auuughhh...." He answers none of the questions, save for one. "Water..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 29, 2012, 06:01:15 PM
Askardi gets his water sac from his stalion and runs back to the man. He brings the spout up to the mans mouth and he tilts the mans head back gently.
 
"Drink..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 29, 2012, 06:09:52 PM
The man greedily drinks from the sac. After drinking it all, the man feels a bit refreshed and awake. He wipes his mouth of all the water he wasn't able to drink. " Thank you. I'm in your debt."

Moments later, a growling sound came from his stomach. He scratches his head in embarrassment. " Do you, by any chance... have something that I could eat?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 29, 2012, 06:20:38 PM
"Of course." Askardi leaves again to his horse and goes into a new storage sac and takes out some pig meat. He brings it back to the man and starts a small fire out of rocks. "While you wait for this to cook... explain yourself?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 29, 2012, 06:22:45 PM
The man sits, tapping his foot. He looks at the ground, as if pondering on something. "What is there to explain?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 29, 2012, 06:28:01 PM
"Here... why here? A place without a man in site for at least a day. Why end up here?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 29, 2012, 06:36:08 PM
"Ahahaha... do you really wish to know?" The man pauses. "Very well. I've.. had problems with the law. Simple as that." The man looks at Askardi and laughs. "But I have to say, these law enforcements waste no time in giving effort for just for one man."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 29, 2012, 06:39:55 PM
Askardi gives the cooked meat to the man "Here."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 29, 2012, 06:45:37 PM
"Oh... Thank you." The man takes a large bite out of the meat. "You haven't told me your name."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 29, 2012, 06:48:15 PM
"My names Askardi of the Aspargians, I'm the last of my kind. I doubt you've heard of my people.... or have you?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 29, 2012, 09:59:18 PM
Melodia sat quietly by the horse, wondering if she should have the spell gone through with. She didn't want the staff to be useless like that, but she couldn't really take much more riding.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 30, 2012, 02:26:21 AM
"Melodia!" Askardi called. "Come're"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 30, 2012, 03:21:30 AM
"Oh... you have a companion? Are you travelers?" The man asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 30, 2012, 03:31:03 AM
"Yes, were returning to the rest of the group. I was miss Melodias companion to the journey to her hometown. But my other question, do you know my people? Demons?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 30, 2012, 03:49:27 AM
The man frowns. "My kin was never the kind to learn what's outside their domain." The man's expression lightens. "So, no... but I'd be interested to learn. So your kind descended from demons?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 30, 2012, 04:15:32 AM
".....not exactly. Do you even know where you are?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 30, 2012, 04:25:37 AM
"Well... I know I'm in the middle of the road..." The man looks up and taps his chin. He begins to chuckle. "Come to think of it, I never really paid attention."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 30, 2012, 04:29:29 AM
Askardi shakes his head... "what DO you know?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 30, 2012, 04:38:05 AM
"Hmm... tough question. I know... that I've been chased for thievery, stealing is bad and that I have a bounty on my head." The man smiles. "But my intuition tells me that that wasn't what you wanted to hear."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 30, 2012, 04:55:11 AM
"Hey listen, maybe you should come with us to meet the group..... Maybe there we can bring you up to spee d with what you aught to know.""
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 30, 2012, 05:26:17 AM
" Hmm... I've always wondered what it was like to travel with companions." The man stands. "I'll come with you then, just to show gratitude."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 30, 2012, 05:31:26 AM
"Ok, but you have to ride my horse."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 30, 2012, 05:45:17 AM
"Gladly. Well then, your companion must be waiting. Let's go." The man trudges to Askardi's steed.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 30, 2012, 05:56:34 AM
"Its about two hours of travel."

 Once next to the beast Askardi says to Melodia, "Hes going to ride the horse. I can carry you on my back if you're still sore
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 30, 2012, 08:50:49 AM
"Were you calling me a second ago?" Melodia asked. "I...uh...wandered off to...uh.....find Nom something to play with." She looked around awkwardly. "Uh....yeah, let's go with that." The girl got up and stretched a little. "So....would running work instead of riding or being carried?" She asked. "I can run real fast."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 30, 2012, 12:08:52 PM
"sure"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 30, 2012, 02:32:02 PM
Meanwhile in the Muram Grasslands, Koel and Walter are still endlessly searching for the winged being. Koel stands atop a small hill as the gentle wind blows through the grass, softly brushing Koel's hair to the side as he gazes to the large expanse of grasslands before him. He lets out a soft sigh, gripping the handle of his sword, holstered underneath his arm.

Koel: This is taking longer than expected, I hope the others are having more luck......then again...the horn wasn't sounded.

Suddenly Walter runs up behind Koel and falls down, breathing heavily at Koel's feet. His arms and legs stretched out comically as he rests himself on the soft grassy hill.

Walter: Man its been almost 2 days, or was it 3....heck I don't know anymore. I'm so exhausted.

Koel: Thats funny, because all you were asked to to was go back to the carts and fetch me some water......

Walter:.......right, about that.....

Koel: Nevermind.....have you seen Melodia, Askardi or Nemmy lately?

Walter: Nope, not at all. I seem to have lost track of my darling Nemmy, the other two could be anywhere, they certainly were not back at camp.

Walter rolls over onto his back and yawns deeply, his helmet slightly falling off, showing his ruffled and scruffy hair.

________________________________________________________________________________

The two remaining carts now form the perimeter of a small campfire. A couple of wooden planks lay on the ground as they burn intensely, about a dozen of the TMU Recruits now huddle around it as day slowly turns to night, the sun descending into the grassy hills in the distance. Leaving only the moon to watch over them.

Recruit #1: Man I wish we didn't have to rip those planks from the cart.....

Recruit #2: By the way, which cart did you pull them from?

Recruit #1: Urrmm.....

Recruit #3: God dammit you took them from the private cart didn't you, General Belkin is going to be so pissed!

Recruit #1: He won't be if you just kept it down

Some of the soldiers began to snicker and giggle mischievously as the General leers at them from the private cart. He sat alone inside, resting his cheek on his right hand, slouching in moody way.

TMU General: Those little pricks are upto something, I goddamn know it.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 30, 2012, 03:10:33 PM
Cerbit Brim sleeps soundly in the meadow. His meat stick smells devilishly delicious, a breeze carries the aroma over the land
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 30, 2012, 09:56:49 PM
Melodia grinned. "I'll beat you to the others, I bet!" she said, a look of childish innocence on her face.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 30, 2012, 10:01:10 PM
"Oh yeah? Lets race then? Can you keep up in that horse?" Askardi refers to the newcomer
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 30, 2012, 10:19:03 PM
"Okay, where'll we start?" Melodia asked, stretching a little more.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 30, 2012, 10:36:20 PM
Askardi runs forward ahead of Melodia. "haha, ya snooze you lose!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 30, 2012, 11:18:06 PM
"Not really!" Melodia exclaimed, beginning to run and getting faster and faster until she was just ahead of Askardi. It was then apparent that she ran in a very awkward way that could possibly cause her to take a bad fall. After a moment, she tripped over a small rock that wouldn't have tripped her if she had been running normally. She had been running so fast, however, that she actually rolled away a little. "Ow..." the girl groaned, sitting up. She sighed. "You win..." The girl waved in surrender, standing up. Her arms and legs were littered with scrapes, and it was obvious she'd probably have some bruises later.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 30, 2012, 11:38:29 PM
Koel and Walter are walking through the mass of grassy fields endlessly, Koel taking point and walking in a casual manner, while Walter slowly trudges behind in a childish way, tilting his head back and trailing his arms behind.

Walter: Are we there yet?

Koel: What are you talking about, we don't even know where we are going....

Walter: So no then?....Oh god, we're gonna die in this place!

Koel: I wish Askardi and the others took you with them........

Walter seemingly ignores Koels remark, keeping up his childish attitude as the sky begins to slowly fade into night time. The stars starting to become visible as the twinkle softly next to the massive moon that dominates the sky.

Koel: The camp isn't far off, wanna rest here for a bit?

Walter then suddenly jumps face first onto the ground, with arms and legs outstretched. Hitting the ground with a thump, his face planted into the ground and not moving.

Koel:.....uhh.....you okay?

Walter......

Koel: I'm never having kids.....

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 12:09:17 AM
Askardi catches up to Melodia, "You ok? Were almost there... an hour I think."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 31, 2012, 12:37:55 AM
"I'm okay," Melodia replied. "I meant to do that." She started running again, her running still awkward. "See ya later!" She called.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 12:44:27 AM
"ÑÜ!" Askardi calls back to his horse. Both it and the newcommer charges forward. Askardi jumps onto the horse behind the simple man and together they chase forward. Effortlessly catching up

(text is black for now sorry)

The aroma from Cerbit's meat is gently carried to Koel and Walters general area. The smell is inviting
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 01:11:11 AM
Walter slowly unplants his face from the ground and begins to walk around on all fours, sniffing into the air.

Walter: Oh dayum that smells good!

Koel looks blankly at Walter, not really that surprised by his antics. Simple folding his arms and looking at him.

Koel: You never have a normal day, do you?

Walter then picks himself up and begins running in the direction of them aroma. Drooling and licking his lips as he ran. Koel slowly walked in his direction with a passive attitude.
Koel: What am I saying, this is Walter-normal I guess....

Walter then finally reached an odd sight, he noticed a small grotesque figure holding a large piece of meat in a weapon like manner. Walters face then dropped.

Walter:.....eh? what the hell is that?

 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 01:17:30 AM
The figure is unmoving and unaware of the man in front of him. The meatstick hung about Walters nose as if tempting him to take it
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 01:29:02 AM
Walter crouches down and digs his hand into the grass ground and covers his fingers in soil, then smears the soil in the form of two lines under each eye, in a very intense manner.

Walter: That meat is mine, even if I have to take it by force.....just you wait you gooberbloby thing.

Koel slowly walks up behind Walter and then shakes his head in a disapproving manner, then he looks upto the strange figure. Koel slowly tightens his grip on his blade, pushing his right foot back slightly and taking a defensive stance. He whispers to Walter

Koel: What do you think you are doing, you idiot. Thats from the Goblin family......you don't just rush into fights with them.

Walter looks back to Koel with an intense look on his face, determined and serious.

Walter: He has meat Koel, you don't understand, he has meat!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 01:38:45 AM
The goblins eyes shoot open then narrow to slits. He glares intensly, unnervingly at the two. He remains unmoving and unspoken, as if it were a warning
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 01:47:48 AM
Walter then dons a surprised look on face, rubbing the dirt from under his eyes and crawling behind Koel. Gripping onto his legs and whimpering.
Walter: Did you see that? Man that was sooooooo evil. Okay Koel, do your thing!

Koel: I hate you....I really do.

Walter: Thats nice honey, but you have a fat Goblin to defeat, oh and get that meat from him, pretty please~

Koel then wearily looks to the Goblin and draws his blade, holding it to the side of him outstretched, wielding the heavy blade with one hand.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 31, 2012, 01:58:09 AM
Melodia stopped once she got to the cart. "We're back!" She called. "Hello?" The girl looked around. "Where is everyone?" The girl half-collapsed on the cart. "Man, that was a long run..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 02:02:06 AM
As Melodia reached the carts, the TMU soldiers huddled around the nearby campfire looked to her.

Recruit #1: Oh your back eh, the others are still out there somewhere.

Recruit #2: Its already nightfall, you should probably get some rest.

Recruit #3: You're welcome to join us if you want, we're just taking a break from our nightshift.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 02:03:05 AM
"You want Cerbit Brim meat? Kehyekeh..."

The voice was rough and the laugh rouffer. The goblin still doesnt move from his spot. Instead with a dark gnarled hand he points to Koel and Walter and says in a dark evil broken voice, "'Hen ge' it."

Askardi arives on the horse shortly after. He addresses the men, whats the status?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 31, 2012, 02:09:01 AM
"Do you have anything to eat?" Melodia asked. "I'm kind of hungry..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 02:19:44 AM
Koel pushes Walter back and runs towards the goblin, his sword cutting through the air beside him as he ran.
Koel: Time to die, beast!

A battle stirs
[/size]


                                                                                       
Cerbit Brim (Goblin) vs Koel




Battle Objective: Fend off the Goblin

Battle theme:



Commence Conflict!

Koel runs upto the goblin and drags his blade through the ground and slashes the goblin upwards into the air with a horizontal slice. Then he kicks himself into the air and slices the Goblin numerous times, finally grabbing it by the leg and launching it back down to the ground with a great impact.
Koel then lands back down on the ground and waves his sword to the side of him.
Walter: Oh Koel, you're so epic
Koel: Shut up....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

One of the recruits begins to rummage through his satchel and pulls out a small loaf of bread, he breaks a reasonably sized piece off and holds it out to Melodia.

Recruit #1: Here you go little girl~

Another recruit looks to Askardi and simply shrugs, summing up all the other recruits feelings on the subject.

Recruit #2: There isn't much to tell, we've been looking for days, no sign of the winged being or Darka. But the General insists we continue.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 02:31:40 AM
Cerbit Brim brushes himself off queitly. "hehe..." he looks up sharply at Koel with rigor then dissapears. The surroundings become silent... as if the sound was drowned out. Suddenly a whisper from the left. "Deathshtick" A blow comes and hits Koel like a plow, knocking him vilently to the ground. A chunk of meat is now missing, meat residue everywhere. He then strikes the downed man with the meatclub repeatedly. Meat smears over Koels face. (the goblins main asset is speed)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 02:56:28 AM
Round 1 Results

Team A
Koel 472/500 77%

Enemy Team
Cerbit Brim 351/400 86%

Round Opinion: Koel and the Goblin seem to be relatively similar in terms of strength, Koel having the upperhand of having higher health values have made it more in his favor.

Resume Conflict~

Koel picks himself off the ground and wipes off the smeared meat on his face, flicking it on to the ground in disgust.
Koel: Seems like your pretty fast for something so small and fat!
He then spins and preforms a vertical slash on the Goblin, knocking it to the ground. Then afterwards when he spins back to the right direction, Koel dashes towards the Goblin, jumps into the air and crashes down with the blunt side of his blade onto it. After drawing his sword back, Koel quickly kicks the Goblin weakly while it was on the ground.
Koel: Damn you, pffft....

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 03:08:01 AM
Brim jumps up and body slams Koel.

He quickly runs behind him before he can recover, kicking out his legs.

As Koel is done Brim performs another belly flop but uses the momentum to bury the meatstick into Koels chest
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 31, 2012, 03:18:42 AM
"We could try getting a big heavy box and hold it open with a stick tied to some string," Melodia said. "Then we put some food in the box and hide somewhere and when the winged guy comes to get it, we pull the string and close the box down on him. Then just in case, we go sit on the box." She took a bite of the bread. It wasn't as tasty as her grandmother's meals, but it would do. The girl sat by the fire and began to clear out her pockets by its light to organize her things. She accidentally caught some of the 'herbs' from her pouch on fire and jumped. "Woah!" She exclaimed. The 'herb' - which wasn't really a herb, but more of a weed that looked like an herb to the untrained eye - had a strange, green flame to it and there was quite a lot of smoke for such a small fire. "These herbs must be great!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 03:29:08 AM
Askardi sits silently reading the book of demons given to him by the Count
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 03:35:16 AM
Round 2 Results

Team A
Koel 429/500 51%

Enemy Team
Cerbit Brim 298/400 61%

Round Opinion: Cerbit is losing health fast, however as Koel deals more intense damage he is also losing more Stamina. If Koel were to lose his Stamina before defeat the Goblin, then it could spell disaster.

Resume Conflict~

Koel rolls away from the Goblin, stabbing his sword into the ground and using it to pick himself back up again. He grips his chest in pain, though trying not to show it in his face.
Koel: Tcch....this one packs a punch, I wish I wasn't fighting alone....damn
Koel then leaves the sword in the ground and dashes towards the Goblin with all his might, then then stops before reaching him, grabs its arm and lobs it towards the sword, as the Goblin bounces back off the sword Koel runs towards it and kicks it back into the sword. As the Goblin lays next to it, Koel jumps over him and lands on the other side, picking up the sword and slashing the back of the Goblin.
Koel: Take that, you ugly mug creature!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 03:49:35 AM
Cerbit takes a moment to ready himself. He then walks up to Koel and smiles. Suddenly the sword switched hands! Brim stabs the ground pinning Koels boot with it.

He then takes 3 massive homerun swings at Koel. A big peice of meat and flies over to walter.



_________×_________×_______

Askardi: "Melodia, we're not allowed to harm the creature remember? What if we do? Then what?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 31, 2012, 05:00:05 AM
The man wakes up, disoriented that he was able to sleep whilst sitting on a horse. "... Odd." He gets off the steed and approaches Askardi. " So... I've noticed that we've arrived here in our destination." The man stays silent for quite some time before speaking again. "Where exactly IS 'here'?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 31, 2012, 07:32:01 AM
Melodia frowned. "Really?" She asked. "You guys didn't tell me that..." The girl pulled Nom off of her head and placed the little dragon in her lap gently, trying not to wake him. She thought for a minute. "What if we get a big net and put food on it and wait for the thing to get on it, then we tangle 'im up in it?" She looked to the newcomer. "We're in the big fieldy place," she said, looking sure that she was wrong about that.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 01:30:57 PM
"Yeah, we're here to find a winged creature.... I wonder where the other members are. That might work Melodia, but where would the meat come from?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 03:48:53 PM
Round 2 Results

Team A
Koel 399/500 30%

Enemy Team
Cerbit Brim 239/400 46%

Round Opinion: No new opinion is available~

Resume Conflict~

As the meat flies over to Walter he picks it up with a devilish look in his eye, then begins to slowly trudge away.
Walter: Uhhh....something came up Koel, I should probably get going now.
Koel: Wait what?!
Walter: Yeah, sorry bout that. Toodleoo, hope everything goes well!
Koel simply shrugs with a disappointed look in his eyes, then began to glare at the Goblin. He used the blunt side of his blade to slam the Goblin to the ground, then he followed up with a full force drop kick as the Goblin attempted to get back up. Finally Koel picked himself up and slashed the Goblin across the chest, then rolled backwards to a safe distance.
Koel: Why won't you just die?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Recruits look to the new person and one of them chuckles softly

Recruit #1: It seems like yall have a tendancy to be bringing new faces to this group eh. You planning on taking over this Merc unit? Haha.

Then another recruit looks to Melodia with her previous statement

Recruit #2: As far as I know, the winged being is meant to at least human sized. I don't think we even have a net that big......infact I don't think the General ever told us how we would be securing it.....strange

Recruit #1: Does he expect us to use Magic or something? I mean I don't even know how to use binding spells.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 31, 2012, 05:29:46 PM
The man shrugs at the recruit. "I'm only tagging along until I feel like leaving. So far, I'm finding this company quite interesting. "
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 05:49:25 PM
"Even if ye 'eat me now, I'll always come'ack."
 
Cerbit takes a bite of his meat stick and immeadiately becomes more feirce. He dissapears.
 
Koel is smack up high, then he's smacked down hard, then smacked from side to side as if he were a twig.
(He's really fast right now)
 
Cerbit appears on the ground in front of Koel before he hits the ground. He then makes a powerswing hitting Koel across the feild. Brim isn't tired, but seems to be getting bored...
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"I dont know.... maytbe.... where's walter and the guys?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 06:03:52 PM
Round 4 Results

Team A
Koel 358/500 0% (Weakness)

Enemy Team
Cerbit Brim 177/400 26%

Round Opinion: Cerbit is nearly defeated, however Koel has entered a state of weakness. Now Koel will take double damage from every attack.

Resume Conflict~

Koel weakly limps back onto his feet and draws his sword to the side, gripping his chest and looking at the Goblin with hazy eyes.
Koel: Tchh....don't know....how long I can...hold this...
He then weakly slashes his sword in a horizontal manner, then follows up with a vertical slash, then finishes by weakly kicking the Goblin away from him. Koel limps backwards to try to maintain a distance from the creature.
Koel: This Goblin seems a faster than the others.....never seen anything like this before...., this needs to end quickly

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the others stand beside the campfire, Walter comes running manically towards the camp, holding a reasonably sized piece of meat in his hand. His mouth covered in the meat juices and small scraps of hanging meat skin.
Walter: Hey guys! Long time no see!
Upon arriving next to the ground he looks to Askardi and Melodia, but upon reaching the unknown man accompanying them he looks oddly to him.
Walter: Who's this guy? And why does he smell so bad? or is that me? I don't know anymore, its been so long since I had a bath
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 31, 2012, 06:08:29 PM
The man sits down. "Eh. It's probably you." In an instant, he snatches the meat from Walter's hands. " .... " He looks at Walter and back at the meat. ".... It's edible enough, I guess." The man rips a piece of the meat and swallows it in whole. He tosses the other piece back into Walter's hands.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 06:11:33 PM
Walter looks to Askardi almost as if he is welling up with tears, a shocked look on his face as he looks to the smaller piece he has now resting in his hands.
Walter: Did you....DID YOU SEE THAT ASKI?
This joker just took my food, he just took my food...MY FOOD!

Walter looks to the man with a cold stare
Walter: You're just lucky you look homeless, otherwise I'd lay the smackdown on you!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 31, 2012, 06:18:50 PM
The man pats Walter on the back. "Well then, you just look as terrible as I am." The man laughs a bit.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 06:20:08 PM
"Ha, ye be weak eh? Try to take meh meat....."
 
Cerbit now completely bored with Koel just walks up to him and kicks him square in the chest and forces whats left of the meatstick into Koels mouth.
He pulls Koel close and snarls, "Next time, ye, be challege, eh?" He throws Koel to the ground and walks away.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"wheres Koel Walter?

"And would you two stop? We're here for a reason, not to fight, I need Koel to explain things to him."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 31, 2012, 06:24:51 PM
"Fine, fine...." The man raises his hands up. "I won't do it again... for now."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 06:33:57 PM
End of battle results

Team A
Koel 358/500 0% (Weakness)

Enemy Team
Cerbit Brim 177/400 26%

Mission Objective complete~

200 Siats awarded

Koel takes the stick of meat out of his mouth and throws it to the side of him as he pants in pain on the floor, laying on his back he looks to the sky and coughs. Gazing at the full moon in the sky.
Koel: ....This is.....ridiculous...
Suddenly in the darkness of the night, Koel's head dropped to the left side and a small faint glow began to shine in the distance. A light that faintly rose above the grassy hills, small enough for Koel to see from his current position.
Koel:....what the?
_____________________________________________________________________

Walter leered at the new guy for a second and then just a quickly turned to Askardi
Walter: He started it......
Anyway, Koel and I have been searching for that thingie, I forget which, for days now. Though he's still out there, fighting some Goblin thing. I dunno.
Walter shrugs and throws the piece of meat in the fire, as he did the recruits voices could be heard in the background.
Recruits: Ow man you suck!
Why did he do that?
Gawd he gets on my nerves

Suddenly a horn could be heard in the background, piercing through the silence of the night. Then the TMU General bursted out of his cart and jumped onto the soft grass, looking out to where the sound was coming from.
TMU General:That sounds like the horn I gave Koel!
The recruits began to mutter and chatter in the background
Recruits: Wasn't that horn supposed to be used when the thing was found?
Walter: Koel found it? I thought he was still fighting!





Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 06:35:43 PM
Askardi runs towards to where he heard the call of the horn. Apun approaching Koel he sees he's covered in meat, "what happened to you?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 31, 2012, 06:39:18 PM
The man follows Askardi. He looks at Koel. "Is it a new fashion to be smeared in meat?" The man sighs.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 06:41:30 PM
"Nevermind.... you blew the horn?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 06:44:29 PM
Koel weakly drops the horn but he completely ignores Askardi and the Vagus, he just gazes at what is currently in front of him. A pure light illuminates the area in front of Koel as a strange winged being stands amidst the grassy plains.
(http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/39666-bigthumbnail.jpg)
The angel like figure collapses onto the ground, almost disappearing under all the grass, only its glowing wings partially visible in the darkness of the night. It weakly called out, not to a specific person, but merely a cry for help.
Angel figure: He....lp.......heelp.....help
Koel then looks to Askardi and Vaguswith a strange stare, not saying anything, not like he needed to say anything to describe the unusual encounter that laid before them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly all of the recruits picked up their weapons and poured dirt on the fire, putting it out quickly. The General also taking a shortsword from the cart and running with them.
Walter looks blankly to whats going on
Walter: Do we ever get to rest?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 06:47:47 PM
Askardi picked up Koel and carried him over to the figure, "What..... do you need?" [to Koel: "what the hell are we capturing this for? She's totally innocent!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 31, 2012, 06:50:40 PM
Vagus is mesmerized by what's before him. "What is it.... what is she?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 06:54:12 PM
The Angel figure didn't directly look at Askardi, simply looking to the night sky with her eyes wide open, her mouth trembling and her body inactive.
Angel figure: danger.....there is danger here now.....the exiled.....anger growing......Luneta no longer safe...
Koel weakly looks to Askardi and the other man, then looking back to the angel figure.
Koel: What are you talking about?.....
Angel figure:the dark one.....he's here......he's hiding......I was....sent to help....quell warfare....but his hatred....has gone beyond calming.

Then the mass of recruits brandishing their weapons arrive to the scene, along with the General in front of them. The General smirked as he watched the angelic figure laying motionless on the floor.
TMU General: You managed to immobilize it, good!
You'll be rewarded dearly for this!
The angelic figure then looked to the group as a tear slowly formed in its eye
Angel figure: please.....help....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 06:55:56 PM
"General.... with all due respect.... I dont think I can do this job for you..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 31, 2012, 06:59:19 PM
"Let's... cut to the chase." Vagus walks around. "This... dark one." Vagus stops at the General. "You're talking about this guy? Right? Right? Right? Right?" With every 'right' Vagus says, he annoyingly pokes the General's forehead.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 07:00:18 PM
"No.... he's talking about her..." Askardi waves at the angelic figure bhind him.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 07:02:16 PM
The general looked coldly to Askardi then simply ignored him as he looked to Vagus, while he was being poked in the head, the General all the while kept his composure.
TMU General: Hey you, you've got no problem with capturing this thing, right?...right?
Lots of money in it for you, you could afford to get some gloves on those pointy fingers of yours
With the wave of his hand, the recruits began to make a perimeter around the angelic figure. Closing off all escape routes, firmly locking the group in inside the perimeter.
TMU General: Now all you have to do is pick it up and we'll take it back to Tamathy in the remaining carts

Soon after Walter arrived and stood behind the perimeter made by the recruits, unable to get past them.
Walter: Hey, what the hell is going on here?

Koel looked to Vagus with a concerned look
Koel: We can't do this.....this creature is clearly trying to tell us something....mission or no mission we can't take this thing.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on May 31, 2012, 07:06:30 PM
Vagus smiles. "Well, what do you suggest?" Vagus caresses the handles of his blades, as if to suggest fighting.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 07:13:55 PM
The angelic figure began to try to stand up, using its frail arms to lift itself up from the soft grass. As it finally go back onto its feet, it weakly looked to the combat ready soldiers that circled around it.
Angelic figure: Please....don't...there is a threat......a celestial threat....that hides in the skin of a mortal....it seems he has bested me in battle, but he is not here, not among you.....at least not at the moment.

Koel addressed Vagus first before looking to the Angel figure
Koel: I suggest we keep these creeps from getting near this thing, at least until we can figure out what its trying to tell us. I don't feel right about kidnapping non-hostile creatures
Koel then looked the angel figure
Koel: So this threat is mortal and is male? Do you know his name?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 09:19:42 PM
Askardi stands defensively, guarding the angelic figure. "I dont want to fight you.... but if I have to..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 09:42:02 PM
The angelic figure looks wearily for a moment, as if it is debating whether it should reveal the person in questions name. However soon later its soft blue eyes gaze to the group and she smiles for moment, then her lips began to move gently.
Angelic figure: His name.....his name is....
suddenly the angelic figure stopped dead in her tracks, her speech interrupted by a loud crunching sound. Soon after the crunching had stopped for a moment, an expanding bloodstain began to engulf the figures pale white dress, converting it to crimson red. The crunching sound resumed and then suddenly a large metallic object burst through her chest, her ribcage being pushed out of her body with the blood soaked blade pointed through her body to the group.
The light in the angelic figures eyes began to blink out, all life slowly dissipated as her arms and legs became limp, the only thing holding her upright was the large, hefty blade in her stomach. Another figure could be seen behind her lifeless body, its black cloak and silver bloodstained hair stood out from any other feature.
Darka:  Well....that was easy
As he said that he twisted the blade clockwise inside of the body of the angel and then pulled it out, watching the body of the deceased angel fall limply to the ground, soaked the grass in her blood.

All of the soldiers in the perimeter began to tremble, slightly lowering their swords and crossbows. But keeping them firmly in their hands in fear of being engaged in combat. Koel slowly limped backwards at the sight of the dead creature that laid before them, then looking up to see the demonic vile creature that stood ever so smugly above it.
Koel: What was that for?! I knew you were upto something you slimeball!
Walter looked burst through the now demoralized soldiers, grabbing the TMU Generals crossbow from his very hands and pointing it at Darka.
Walter: I'm not going to run away anymore, take this!
Walter pulled the trigger and as he did, an arrow burst from its wooden confinement and flew directly into Darka chest and pierced his heart. Darka however, did not flinch from the impact, he simply stood still as if nothing had happened. He gazed momentarily at the arrow that had pierced his body and grasped it slowly with one hand, then pulling it slowly out of his body and dropping it on the floor next to the angel. He then looked to Walter, tilting his head with curiosity.
Darka: Is that quite all?
The TMU General gasped as he had seen the event, both the traitorous act and the display of inhuman capabilities had left him dumbfounded.
TMU General: W....w..what are you?!


 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 09:47:22 PM
Askardi turned on Darka, "The hell, you and them are the same, your a devil of a differant nature!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 09:59:31 PM
Darka halfheartedly looked to Askardi and barely processed his remark, he then kneeled down to the body and laid his hand on the back of the angels head, a faint light began to exit the head of the angel and travel through Darka's hand, lighting up most of his arm and then eventually the light began to dissipate, leading to Darka standing back up and clenching his fist.
Darka:  Well....I guess my work here is done. Now all thats left is to clean up the mess....
 
The General now angered pointed to Darka and shouted to all of the men in the area.
TMU General: Men, make sure he doesn't leave the perimeter, he has compromised the mission and is now sentenced to death!
The soldiers all looked at each other with uncertainty, unsure whether they could actually contain such a powerful being, after being witness to what had happened earlier.
Koel looked to Darka with anger in his eyes also, brandishing his sword and pointing it towards him.
Koel: This is one order I'm going to obey...
Darka: I'll be honest, you helped me a great deal....you all have. In fact if it were not for you, I wouldn't have been able to find this little lapdog at all. You lead me straight to her.....I'm not one to thank, but stand aside....and you may live.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 10:08:58 PM
"...... You dont...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 31, 2012, 11:40:45 PM
Melodia had watched from afar, not sure what exactly she could do...then Darka came. She walked up to the group. "What in the seven hells did you people think it was a good idea to even consider bringing this demon here for?" She asked, her demeanor the complete opposite of the usual. The staff in her hand was, oddly, glowing a really sickly color. The girl raised the staff a little, using very precise movements. It looked like she was attempting to summon something, but nothing happened. She stared at the staff for a second. "Damn it all," she muttered, checking out her own clothes and all that. "I've been imprinted into another body..." A sigh came from her as she walked backward a little to avoid confrontation since she was defenseless.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 11:47:13 PM
Askardi, confused could not investigate. Not with the current matters at hand
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on May 31, 2012, 11:49:52 PM
Darka looked at Melodia's attempt to effectively use Magic, he chuckled slightly as he raised his right hand into the air.
Darka: Such Magic is wasted upon you all......lowly creatures, allow me to show you my own personal brand of Magic, forged from my hatred of those who gave you that gift.
His hand then became engulfed in flames, the fierce fire crackling and burning intensely all over his arm, yet not harming him whatsoever. He then lowered his arm and swished his arm around mockingly. Koel watched as the flames waved around in the air as Darka swished his arm from side to side.
Koel: So you created that Magic yourself? Its corrupt and dangerous, nothing more than Dark Magic.....Black Magic.
Darka: Call it what you will, your pitiful God-given magic cannot protect you from my own. I'll destroy you all....every last one of you, but do not fear. For the world shall be joining you, soon enough.


Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on May 31, 2012, 11:51:42 PM
Melodia continued to attempt to summon anything. "You idiots! Start summoning things! Hell hounds, flightless harpies, ANYTHING!" She yelled. "Damn it, why can't I summon anything?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on May 31, 2012, 11:55:32 PM
Askardi tries to use his protective magic to protect his comrads but too many people makes the spells nearly useless. "DAMN YOU." Askardi shouts in frustration
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 01, 2012, 12:05:15 AM
The soldiers began to mutter quietly and tremble at the very sight of Darka, not so much as thinking to attack him. The General looked to Melodia quickly as he spoke.
TMU General: Conjuration is one of the hardest types of Magic to call upon, none of us can do that. You're probably the most qualified with that staff it seems.
Darka began to chuckle, the flames around his arm disappearing instantly. He then outstretched his arms and titled his head back to the sky, looking directly at the moon and muttering silently to himself.
Darka: How pitiful, father....you gave these insects such power....power that they don't even know how to use. Why....do you favor them?
Darka then moved his head back to its previous position, looking at the group in front of him, but keeping his arms outstretched.
Darka: I am not like you pitiful insects, Magic is one with me, the rules of Magic do not apply to me, I bend it to my will....you'll find that in this world of Magic, I am your God.
As Darka said that, all of the soldiers in the area began coughing intensely, dropping to the floor and grasping their throats in pain. Dropping all of their weapons as they struggle to breathe. Eventually blood began to leak from their mouths, then soon after from their eyes, ears and nose. Until eventually every single one of the soldiers dropped dead with a thud, their faces plunged into the ground as it leaked blood that eventually ran down and met the blood of the Angel. Now the only living people in the area were the group and the General, all the recruits were now laying dead in a circle, as if their corpses were forming a perimeter of no return which was marked in blood.
Darka: Now, you've tried my patience and rejected my offer of letting you live. So how would you like to die, I'll give you that much.
Walter fell backwards and began whimpering, holding his helmet over his eyes.
Walter: YOU'RE A MONSTER!
Darka: You think my actions are that of a monster? Monster kill for no reason, my reason is more than your tiny little brain could comprehend.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 12:15:59 AM
Askardi rushes Darka in blindrage, swinging his cutlass
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 01, 2012, 12:27:32 AM
Melodia sighed. "Down boy," she called to Askardi. "You're pretty stupid for an Aspargian." She put down her staff. "There are no true rules of magic. The limitations we set upon ourselves to call only on the magic of the light are preference only," she said. "If we were to train ourselves to be one with the elements and eschew the magic of the light, we may find our magic growing dark and powerful." One eyebrow raised, she continued. "I would have thought a demon from the deepest regions of hell would know such a thing."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 12:39:28 AM
Askardi turned around. "you are not the Melodia I traveled with, she never knew such magical things. You called me a stupid Arpegian, you inply youve met and known my people. You called him a deamon as if you've always known. Who the hell is this Melodia and how do you know things I donot know. If you come... from elsewhere explaine why the deamons didnt take my life at there mercy!" Askardi feels a rush of emotion and a sense of punishment. "What are you?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 01, 2012, 12:39:47 AM
Darka:  That would have been true, before I had arrived. Unfortunately your lowly breed are limited to only protective magic, magic that cannot cause direct harm upon one another. You are right, you have no true limitations....to the gift that was given to you. I use no such gift. You may be able to run free in the domain of your pure magic, but even then, there is much more potential that only Gods can dream of.
I have expanded the potential of Magic myself, a lawless and corrupt version of what it formerly was. Only to cause destruction and anarchy. You humans cannot learn such things, even your Gods are not aware of this new form of their gift they lovingly gave to you.

Darka smirked as he looked upon the young girl

Darka: This...Black Magic is my own creation, I brought it into existence. And I shall use it to destroy you all and the Gods that love you ever so dearly.

He then looked to Melodia with a blank expression

Darka: Demon? Oh little girl, is that what you come to believe? I am just as divine as the angel that lays before my feet, just a little more....angered.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 01, 2012, 12:50:09 AM
Melodia smirked. "You cannot destroy the human race, DEMON" She replied with a semi-mocking tone. "The human race lives on, no matter how many people are killed." She looked down and rubbed her eyes a little. "You imply that by bringing a new magic into existence and exposing human beings to the glints of power that runs from your body into the ground will not allow humans to absorb the hints of it and soon begin using it as well." She continued. "The longer you use this 'black' magic in one place, the easier it is for a human to absorb this expelled magic in that spot. For example, continue waving your flaming hands around and one of us might suddenly break into power such as that." The girl grinned. "Don't try to deny it. I studied all aspects of magic for many years. Even black magic must expel some form of energy that can be absorbed."

After she was done, she looked to Askardi. "Name's Yuan. Long story short, that staff imprinted my magical signature onto this body." She said. "I'll explain everything later."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 12:54:43 AM
Askardi is angry and confused, nothing like hs usual demeanor, "damn it! Im so confused" he  looks at darka angrily, "why tell us now? why play with us like toys? You killed an innocent girl that im now sure that the master she spoke of was you! why?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 01, 2012, 01:02:35 AM
Darka chuckled softly at Melodia's words, then turned to a serious expression.

Darka: Hmmphh, as much as I despise to admit it, you are correct. In time you may be able to harness this power as it eventually blends into the existence of the original. But to the extent of myself? I find that very unlikely. Being the creator of it, I command it with the utmost efficiency.

He then looked coldly towards her, smirking at her.

Darka:  Even if you could harness this power at this very moment, you would be little more than insects with powers. But that is all points of little relevance, you shall be returning to the void, along with everything else before such a thing should happen.
So, are you prepared to die?

He then turned to Askardi with a blank expression

Darka:  Why do I do this? I think I have wasted enough words on you all. Fear not, the world will know my intentions so enough.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 01:05:45 AM
"We are NOT dying here!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 01, 2012, 01:15:54 AM
"Go figure," Melodia said. "Well, you're the demon of prophecy. All we need to do is envoke a holy circle to hold you away. Aspargian, use the same protective magic as before, but with an envoked plea of help." She stretched a little. "Afterward, get ready to run like hell."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 01:38:01 AM
"I cant, Ill die if I tried now. I spread my magic over everyone, even the recrutes, that took too much and the spell failed. There were a hundred men, my magic is for a small group... Im sorry Yaun, not unless you wish me dead."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 01, 2012, 01:50:37 AM
"Well who else can do it, then?" Melodia asked. "I'm pretty much useless because this body doesn't work with my spell style." She took a few steps back, picking up her staff so it wasn't left behind.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 01:53:58 AM
"Theres no one alive with my skill. Im the last Asargian."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 01, 2012, 01:57:25 AM
"No, I mean in this group. You seriously didn't teach anyone here any of your skills just in case?!" Melodia asked. "If we weren't in danger right now, I would smack you to unconciousness."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 02:05:38 AM
"How do you even know me?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 01, 2012, 02:10:20 AM
"I'm just accessing the existing memories," Melodia replied. "Now let's stop ignoring Mr. Demon here and get the hell out of here while the others distract him."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 02:53:39 AM
"We cant do that, he'll just kill everyone anyways, Id rather fight."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 01, 2012, 02:59:25 AM
Koel continues to point his blade in the direction of Darka, with a stern and serious look on his face, his eyes never leaving Darka for a second.
Koel:I don't care what you are or where you came from, how bout you just die!
Koel then pushes his left leg back and readies his blade in the offensive manner.
Koel: I'm gonna make sure you pay for the lives you have taken, even if it means my own death in the process, you're scum....thats it.

Darka's cloak flows in the gentle wind, the breeze pushing his silver hair out of the way to reveal his red eyes that glowed eerily in the dark.

Darka: Have it your way then. I'll be sure to crush you into oblivion.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 01, 2012, 03:04:53 AM
"WELL THEN! If everyone's going to fight, then I guess I'll join in!" Vagus unsheathes two of his knives.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 01, 2012, 03:10:20 AM
Darka stares coldly at the group in front of him, examining each individual with his cold, dead eyes. He clenches his fist slightly and gave a slight smile.

Darka:  Such heroes......show me your resolve.

A battle stirs


                                                                        Askardi

                                                                           Melodia                                                        
                                                                                                              VS                                  Darka
                                                                               Koel

                                                                               Vagus

Battle Objective: Defeat Darka!

Battle theme:


Commence Conflict~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 01, 2012, 03:25:20 AM
Melodia sighed. "If I have to, I will..." She muttered, flipping her staff around to an offensive position. She looked down at the staff with a curious look. "Interesting. The glow is supposed to be white, not pale green..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 03:37:26 AM
Askardi cautiously shoots arrows at darka.

the first arrow was short and fast

the second shot was a lollyshot.

the third shot Askardi inbued a little bit of his magic into the arrow until it glowed bright white. He then shot the hot white arrow.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 01, 2012, 03:38:25 AM
Koel looks at Melodia's glowing staff and gives a concerned look
Koel: Sure you know how to use that thing? Don't want that thing exploding on us or something
He then turns around and focuses on Darka, who is passively looking at Koel with a smug look on his face.
Koel: Tchh, bastard
I don't want to get near him, thats probably the worst method of action.
Koel then leers at Darka and waves his sword to the side, he dashes towards Darka and then quickly slashes at him, kicking himself backwards to safety he then intentionally falls to the floor and throws his sword in a spinning fashion towards Darka. The sword spinning like a boomerang at Darka.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 01, 2012, 03:45:37 AM
"Huh? What's wrong with going near him?" Vagus tosses a knife at Darka, which plunges itself into his flesh. Using the wire attached to the knife, he pulls himself over to Darka's position and kicks him, instantly distancing the two from each other.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 01, 2012, 04:00:25 AM
Darka simply raised his left hand as a protective barrier of darkness expelled from his hand, blocking all of the incoming arrows and bashing the sword away and flinging it back into the ground near Koel. Then suddenly as Vagus's attack impales him and causes him to be knocked back, Darka simply looks down at his wound and stares blankly at Vagus and the others.

Darka:  Is that all you can do? I'm disappointed, where is your previous bravado?
I'll give you some more time....

-Darka skips a turn-

Round 1 Result

Team A
Melodia 200/200 100%

Koel 500/500 88%

Askardi 400/400 92%

Vagus 200/200 94%

Enemy Team

Darka 9998/9999 100%

Round Opinion: -Not available-

Resume Conflict





 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 01, 2012, 04:08:16 AM
Melodia sighed and attempted to do something that would help. After a moment, it looked like a spell similar to Askardi's protection spell wove around each of the fighters, including Melodia. The girl smirked. "Finally, some results." A laugh came from her. "Thanks for showing me how to do it."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 04:13:48 AM
Askardi blitz Darka with his cutlass. After the initial slash he proceeds to do a full barrage of swipes and slashes (think Zoro from one peice). Askardi finishes with a backwords flip causing a heavy slash from between the legs plain up the middle to his neck.

Askardi lands close to Walter. "You ok?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 01, 2012, 04:23:40 AM
Vagus sighs. "This isn't really doing anything to him." But Vagus attacks, despite his exclamation earlier. He tosses all of his knives upward, then pulling it down using the wires to where Darka is. The knives slashes through Darka's chest. Vagus pulls back the knives and throws it at Darka. The knives stuck itself on Darka's chest.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 01, 2012, 02:03:33 PM
Koel: Damn this guy can take a hit....he's forcing us to get close, but he isn't making any attempt to block the close attacks....he must be playing around with us.
Koel grabs the sword from the ground and dashes upto Darka, upon reaching him he slashes him numerous times across the legs, arms and chest. Then kicks himself back to remain distant.
Koel: Tcch, our attacks don't seem to be affecting him.....
everyone, just keep barraging him!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darka now stands still with his cloak torn in several places, but the wounds made not long ago have no disappeared, leaving only the incisions on the fabric of his cloak to be any evidence of contact.
He then smiles at the group who are trying ever so hard as to extinguish his life.

Darka: Would you like one more try? It's fine, I'll wait.

Darka gives a smirk as the gentle wind brushes the hair away from his eyes, his cloaking flowing in the wind as he stared down every last one of them, unflinching even while being attacked violently.

Round 2 Results

Team A
Melodia 200/200 70% (damage reduction 1/4)

Koel 500/500 82% (damage reduction 1/4)

Askardi 400/400 81% (damage reduction 1/4)

Vagus 200/200 85% (damage reduction 1/4)

Enemy Team

Darka 9996/9999 100%

Round Opinion: -Not available-

Resume Conflict
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 01, 2012, 02:13:11 PM
Akardi takes three massive swings at Darkas head, with  each hit, Darkas head moved back an inch, his face unflinching and his smirk ever present, he took three deathkill shots as if it were a poke from a toy..... "This can't be possible..."
Askardi abandons attack and uses the last of his magic to add protection to his comrades. Having used up his magic energy, Askardi can barely stand, he uses his cutlass as a cane to support himself.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 01, 2012, 02:54:53 PM
Vagus stands in awe. "What did you expect?" He reels back all of his knives and sheathes them. "We're dealing with a so-called god." Vagus doesn't attack, he just stares at Darka.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 01, 2012, 07:49:38 PM
"He's invulnerable to physical attack," Melodia said. "What if we all tried to absorb all that extra energy and channeled it through our own bodies?" She idly flipped her staff around. "To become susceptible to learning this dark ability this demon has created, I mean."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 01, 2012, 08:32:30 PM
Koel: Tcchhh, that can't be possible, he's human just like us!
Koel dashed towards Darka and attempted to slash towards towards him, the cold, hard steel raining down upon him. But before the blade could reach Darka's flesh, his eyes began to glow a light blue and Koel's blade stopped, covered in the exact same blue light.
Darka:  I've had enough of your games......I have exhausted my free time and now must resume my journey
As he said that, Koel was flung backwards to the floor along with his blade. Darka's eyes thus returning to their normal color, he then leered at Melodia's words, raising his hand as it slowly engulfed itself in a dark aura
Darka: Oh? So you want this energy? In that case, I shall oblige.....
He then raised his hand to the group, with his palm spread out firmly. The darkness began to manifest strongly around his arm and then became intensely focus on his hand. As he did this, the ground around him slowly started to turn a corrupt black and the sky began to close itself off within newly formed gray clouds, blotting out the moon from the view of Darka's anger.
Darka: Witness my power, in its purest form!
Then in the space of a second, the darkness burst out of Darka's hand is if it was a living thing, expanding in the form of tendrils that wraped around and engulfed the entire area. Consuming every speck of light, devouring every living thing in the area. Koel, Melodia, Askardi, Vagus, every single one of them began to drown in the sea of darkness that now began to cover the entire area. Strangely, only Darka remained visible, the rest was infinite darkness as far as the eye could see.
Darka:  It is here, where you shall meet your end, be thankful that you die by the use of the pure darkness of my Magic. What an honor.
Not soon after, waves of invisible energy began to collide against the group, pounding their bodies as they laid motionless, constricted from moving even the smallest muscle. Each wave growing in intensity, each wave bringing new heights of pain and suffering, causing every piece of their bodies to be a beacon excrusiating pain, having to watch Darka look at them with his cold eyes, not even smirking or smiling, just gazing upon them with an expressionless face.
Darka watched as the group were bombarded with dark energies in the area of pure darkness, with no escape or hope in sight.


Then suddenly a glint appeared in the corner of his eye, turning around he saw a small sparkle of light above. The light was small and fragile amongst the darkness around it, but it did not falter for a second. It slowly grew bigger with every passing second and as it did, a strange screaming sound could be heard. A scream of not pain, nor anger. But sadness, disappointment even, the scream of a woman. As this scream became louder and louder the waves of energy began to cease, the group however still suspended from movement. But Darka began to have a genuine look of uncertainty in his eyes, almost fear.
Darka: So it has come to this? I accept your challenge....
As Darka spoke those final words, the light expanded and as it did, the darkness collapsed in on itself. The combination of light and darkness was catastrophic, as the Muram Grasslands was engulfed in a orb-like explosion that set the sky alight with its brilliant light, which could be seen for miles on end. After that, there was nothing left.

-End of Chapter 1-


Chapter Two: Tamathy- The land of the brave
[/size]
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a3/The_ancient_city_of_Mari.jpg)
-Three weeks later-

As daylight pierces through drawn velvet curtains, illuminating the spacious room with a soft red hue. The room shows smooth beige walls with a few rather expensive looking paintings of regal looking people, almost as if they were portraits of kings and queens. The room also adorned with a chandelier and a mantelpiece on which bottles of various different colors are neatly placed on either side of the flat surface, the bottles being reflected through the large mirror in front of them. The center of the room is empty except for a rather large rug that lays neatly flat, made of a unknown furry creature.
At front of the room there is a lit fireplace that keeps the room warm and cozy, the left side of the room shows two wooden doors that are currently closed, but clearly are the lead up to a balcony.
Then we come to you, you are currently laying in a fancy bed adorned with velvet sheets and a soft and comfortable mattress, two well plumped pillows are under your head. It's time for you to wake up.

(Each character wakes up in a room like this, though you are all in separate rooms. You may add to the rooms furniture if you wish, but this is the basic look of the room)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 02, 2012, 12:23:25 AM
Askardi wakes up with a pounding headache, "Im..... alive? How?"
He notices hes in an unfamiliar room. "What?..... where.,. am I?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 02, 2012, 12:32:12 AM
Koel slowly opens his eyes only to find himself staring at an unfamiliar ceiling, under the sheets of soft velvet with his armor removed, only wearing sackcloth briefs. He slowly hunched himself up and grasped his head, running his hands through his think brown hair and groaning quietly to himself.
Koel: Ughmm.....where am I? I thought....we were at the grasslands....
He then glances around the seemingly perfect room, finding nobody but himself inside.
Koel: Askardi....Nemmy....Melodia....Walter....anybody?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 02, 2012, 04:16:59 AM
Askardi sits up on the looks around. There were many things in the room only a few things caught his interest. On a tablestand was the Counts book, perfectly preserved on a cloth. Askardi brushed his fingers over the cover. "This should have been...."
The second item was his horses satchel bags strewn over a chair. "This should have been.... could she have..."
The third item was... a box, plain and simple. It stuck out bad.
Finaly he saw that his clothes and weapons. "If thats there... what am I....?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 02, 2012, 04:35:49 AM
Nemmy: *wakes up* GAH!!!! How long....was I......asleep....? *she rubs her eyes and looks around*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 02, 2012, 05:04:17 AM
Melodia awoke and sat, looking around. "Gramma, I've got the sleepies again!" she called, loud enough to have been heard at least in the next room. The girl picked Nom up and placed him on her head as she got out of the bed and glanced around some more. "Wait..." she muttered, suddenly remembering what had happened...or at least up until Darka showed up. "I've been taken by bad people." She looked down. "I'm in an ugly bed dress!" The girl quickly investigated the stuff around the room until she found her clothes and changed back into them. "Where's my..." She glanced around a little more until she found her knife and staff on a table by the door. "Oh wow, it's been fixed!" She picked up the newly-fixed knife and put it away, then picked up her staff. She exited the room. "Hello?" She called. "Bad people? I'm gonna leave now!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 02, 2012, 05:50:55 AM
"Uugghhh....." Vagus wakes up in an unfamiliar room. "The last thing I remember was..." His eyes widened. He looks at his arms, his body and even looks at his face on the mirror. Nothing. The signs of the massive pain inflicted by Darka wasn't there. ".... Or was it a dream?" He looks around the place and finds his weapons and clothes placed neatly on a cupboard and puts them on. "If that's the case, then where am I? More importantly...." He checks his pockets, only to find them empty. "DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS ROOM!?" His face expressed his worry. He doesn't have any money. He couldn't pay for this place even if he wanted to. The only thing he can do is hope that the room is free of charge. Or... "I have to get out of here!" He exits his room and finds Melodia nearby. ".... So it wasn't a dream..." Vagus sighs in relief. "At least I know I'm not paying."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 02, 2012, 06:13:54 AM
"What happened?" Melodia asked Vagus. "Where are we? Who took us here?" She looked completely freaked out.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 02, 2012, 06:20:00 AM
Nemmy: Where in the holy hell..........*she jumps off and grabs her crossbows, then walks out the room* Damn, that was a pain. Where the hell am I? Askardi! Melodia! Walter! ......................Hmmmm........*she thinks for a moment*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 02, 2012, 06:27:02 AM
"You mean, you don't remember going against that...." Vagus thinks something to describe what Darka was. "... thing?" He sighs. "I don't really know where we are... I was kind of hoping that one of your companions helped us get here." Vagus looks at Nemmy and addresses Melodia. "A friend of yours?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 02, 2012, 06:38:42 AM
"I can't remember past when the...the a...angel...." Melodia mumbled, looking down. She walked over to Nemmy. "What happened? Where are we? Why are you in ugly bed clothes?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 02, 2012, 06:43:01 AM
Nemmy: Ugly bed clothes? What happened to my......? *looks down* EEP!!! *she runs back in her room*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 02, 2012, 06:49:54 AM
Vagus tries it hard to not show his blush. "I-in any case, we should wait for the others to wake up."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 02, 2012, 06:54:27 AM
"But what if whatever brought us here wants to eat us?" Melodia asked. "Though...they fixed my knife, so maybe they don't want to eat us." She thought for a minute. "Okay, wait, let me start that over..."  The girl attempted to explain what she meant, and failed each time.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 02, 2012, 06:59:59 AM
*Nemmy soon comes back in her regular leather wear*

Nemmy: Much better....but.....at least they were nice enough to give me my clothes and bows back.....*sighs, then shrugs*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 02, 2012, 09:18:34 AM
Vagus laughs. "You're quite a kid...  if that was the case then they would have eaten us when we were unconscious, so I doubt they're 'bad people'." Vagus opens the door to his room. "So....if anyone needs me, I'll be in here looking for some stuff to take as 'souvenirs'." He closes the door shut.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 02, 2012, 03:28:02 PM
Nemmy: *crosses her arms in slight annoyance* I'm no kid....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 02, 2012, 03:42:18 PM
Askardi continues sitting on his bed. Something felt very differant. He worried about comrades... he looks up sharply as an unseen door squeeks open. "Who., ..?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 02, 2012, 04:09:29 PM
Koel then threw the sheets off of his legs and then turned himself to the side of the bed, inching his way out slowly. But finding as he moved quicker that there was no pain, no suffering from movement. Koel then quickly stood up in surprise and stretched his arms, yawning rather loudly and almost smiling afterwards.
Koel: So it was all a dream?
As he said that, he could hear chatter from outside, originating from multiple voices that seemed to be locked in conversation. Koel quickly notices his clothing and armor and proceeded to don them again. However, leaving his sword and holster on the bed as he moved out of the room.
Upon opening the door he noticed that Nemmy, Melodia and Vagus were already outside in the corridor. A small sigh of relief passed Koel's lips as he saw this sight, but then he quickly returned to his normal stoic self.
Koel: So you're all okay then? Good to know
_________________________________________________________________________________________

The door slowly opens in Askardi's room, only to reveal a knight in full suited armor to appear, holding a lance in an upright manner. Bearing a strange crest on his chest plate, on that depicted a dragon head looking to the left with a small flame expelled from his mouth, smoke from its nostrils and also a diamond sword going from the bottom of the crest all the way to the top, right through the dragon.
The knight slowly turned his helmet covered head to Askardi, who is still residing on the bed.
Tamathy Royal Knight: Good morning sir, I trust you slept well.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 02, 2012, 05:42:27 PM
"....Who are you.... and.... what about my comrads? How are my belonging here? My horse.... What about my horse?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 02, 2012, 05:48:38 PM
Nemmy: Hey Koel. Where are we anyway?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 02, 2012, 05:57:24 PM
Vagus is shuffling through the cabinets, cupboards and all, taking the sheets, small vases... any and everything he could sell later to get some good grub and puts them in his cloak. Oddly enough, the cloak doesn't bulge, as if there's nothing but infinite space inside it's pockets... a mini dimension. "Let me see... this... this... and this... Oh! This would pay a lot." He even takes a flower. "And I could use this as a distraction for a lovely young lady~" After taking what he wants, he re-exits his room. "Alright. I'm done!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 02, 2012, 09:20:40 PM
Melodia looked completely freaked out. "Do you know what happened?" She asked Koel. "Who took us here to eat us?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 03, 2012, 03:33:54 PM
The iron clad knight turned its entire body round, the clanking noises of chain mail and iron breastplate scuffled as he moved. Now facing Askardi he addressed him.
Royal Tamathy Knight: I am one of the elite royal Tamathy knights, my current duty is to ensure the well being of the white-flash survivors. The people that we found you with are fine, they are in their own personal rooms not too far from your own. A simple walk out into the corridor should reveal the other rooms that your accomplices reside in.
The guard then turned back around and faced the door that led to the corridor and kept his spear upright.
Royal Tamathy Knight: I am afraid I am not at liberty to discuss the details of how you came to be here, please walk around at your leisure until you are summoned to the royal chamber, you will have the honor of being filled in by the Queen herself.
As for your horse, it is fine. It resides within the royal stables outside of the castle.
Anything else, sir?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel looks to the group and shrugs with an indifferent look on his face, still looking rather tired from just waking up.
Koel: I'm unsure...I don't think we are anywhere hostile, so don't worry Melodia. If we were in danger they would have showed us that by now. But such fine decorations and grace, you don't find such things in Natharia.
He said as he looked around in the corridor, the long red carpet that went from one end of the corridor to the next. The glass contained torches that lit the way all throughout the area, even out in the corridor there were fine works of art on display.
Koel: I don't know how we got here.....all I can remember is a rather loud screaming noise....thats it. Do any of you remember anything about what happened with Darka?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 03, 2012, 11:18:46 PM
Askardi quietly lets the information settle in. "Im honored to be in tie presence of an elite guarde, I dont want to bother a man for whome had equal rank as I in the past any longer. Thank you for what you've done already."

Askardi gets dressed and for once he noticed how clean they were. He collected his weapons and the book and proceded out the door. To his right was Koels back. He snuck up on him and put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 03, 2012, 11:47:12 PM
"Nope," Melodia said. "The last thing I remember is that guy walking up, then I woke up here." She shrugged a little, beginning to look around a little more. "My head kinda hurts though," She continued.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 03, 2012, 11:51:16 PM
"Oh Melodia!" He rushes to hugs her and then stops, embarresed. "Its good to... uh... see you made it. New Guy!" He addreses the man "hope your ok. Whats your name anyways? Hey,  wheres Nemmy?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 03, 2012, 11:54:04 PM
Melodia stood there, confused and unsure of what was going on now. "Wait, what happened?" She asked. "Did I get a mortal wound?" She almost looked excited about that, even though it was such a morbid thought.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 03, 2012, 11:59:50 PM
"Well.... the new staff.... it has quite the persona."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 12:15:46 AM
"It can talk?" Melodia asked, looking at the staff. "Okay, talk, Mr. Staff!" She waited and ended up shaking it a little. "C'mon!" Nom ended up slapping her in the face with his tail. She looked around confusedly.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 12:25:08 AM
Askardi looked at Koel, then at Melodia, "You're staff has a soul in it, or at least I think so. Her name was Yaun I think, she was very knowledgeable of Darka when we fought. You can say she posseced you.... Im glad youre you again though, I dont think Yaun'll show herself much either
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 12:32:50 AM
"That name sounds so familiar..." Melodia muttered. "I think I've heard it before." She thought for a moment and sighed. "I can't remember where I've heard it," The girl said. "What's posessed?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 01:04:46 AM
"I'll let Koel explaine."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 04:34:49 AM
Vagus is apparently arranging "his" stuff in the cloak. "I'll tell you my name later.". He tellls Askardi.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 04:43:51 AM
*sigh*

"You dont like answering questions new guy"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 05:29:46 AM
Vagus grins. "I have my reasons."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 05:34:43 AM
Melodia crossed her arms and yawned. "So...uh...where are we?" She asked. "How do we avoid the people who are gonna eat us?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 05:39:27 AM
"Im sure you do. But, if you put any of us in a threat I wont hesitate." Askardi's words were harsh and intense, but then his face softened. "I used to be a mercinary in search of revenge, but these people New Guy, they stick to me for some reason, see, they've become like a family... I wont let them come to harm, I hope you understand..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 05:51:59 AM
Vagus yawns. "Are you done? I don't really think this is a time for you to be sentimental, Askardi. Not when we're in the middle of an important discussion, don't you think?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 05:53:20 AM
Melodia looked at Vagus. "What important discussion?" She asked. "I've been here the whole time and haven't seen one."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 05:56:32 AM
"This place is not dangerous, we are in Tamathy castle. These people are good people."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 06:00:56 AM
Vagus taps his chin and looks at the ceiling."Wasn't there...? ... Huh. I guess you're right." Vagus shrugs.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 06:04:53 AM
"Wasnt there what?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 06:11:05 AM
"What's a Tamathy Castle?" Melodia asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 06:28:16 AM
"Its...,... a castle is a huge building often for royalty and to show power... Tamathy are just the people whom reside here and thus the name.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 06:31:54 AM
"What's royalty?" Melodia asked. She looked genuinely curious about it, despite not sounding so.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 06:37:20 AM
"We're in a caste? Great! Vagus said in a rather enthusiastic tone. "The stuff here would no doubt sell a lot." He mutters to himself.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 06:39:02 AM
"... Some countries run off a monarchy system government. What this means, a family is given the status of Royal Family. and from this family come kings and queens. These are usually the royalty. They control over their people and make the rules and--- You dont want to hear all this do you?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 04, 2012, 06:40:34 AM
Nemmy: Depends. If it is necessary info we need. *has been listening the whole time and no one knows how she is with them*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 06:42:56 AM
Melodia thought for a minute. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "I get what you mean now. Like a count!" She looked at Vagus. "Hey, I heard that." She said, giving the thief a disappointed look.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 04, 2012, 06:46:06 AM
Nemmy: Whoops. Sorry. *she blushes a bit, embarrassed and pulling her hood down a bit*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 06:48:10 AM
"Nemmy, long time no see... you ok?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 06:49:43 AM
"Oh. You did? Vagus sweats a bit and gives a nervous smile. "Don't tell anyone, alright?" He looks at Nemmy. "Oh. Hello bed clothes-lady!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 04, 2012, 06:56:15 AM
"Nemmy, long time no see... you ok?"
Nemmy: I'm good.



"Oh. You did? Vagus sweats a bit and gives a nervous smile. "Don't tell anyone, alright?" He looks at Nemmy. "Oh. Hello bed clothes-lady!"

Nemmy: My name's Nemmy. *she crosses her arms*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 07:02:16 AM
"If what I remember from the Tamathy Elite Guard I talked to, we are to see the queen when she sends for us."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 07:23:27 AM
Melodia suddenly leaned against the wall. "My head hurts," she mumbled, looking faint.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 07:26:58 AM
"What's wrong? Are you sick or something?" Vagus is a bit concerned, despite his apathetic look.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 07:32:03 AM
"Perhaps you should sleep."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 07:34:06 AM
"I don't know...y..you dun...der...head..." Melodia muttered. After a minute, she seemed to get better. She sighed and shook her head a little bit. "...I...think I'm fine now. I think it's just a bad headache."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 07:42:42 AM
"Calling someone a dunderhead after being concerned isn't really polite, you know" Vagus sighs. "Anyway, do any of you think there's somewhere to eat here?" He looks around.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 07:44:02 AM
"I didn't say anything like that.." Melodia said. "I don't even know what a dunderhead is..." She frowned.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 07:44:40 AM
"Just be careful. Maybe Nom can help."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 07:50:15 AM
"Okie dokie." Melodia replied, tickling the little dragon as he played with her hair. She grinned a little. "Let's go find a kitchen."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 07:53:56 AM
"Im going to stay here, be careful."

"Im going to stay here, be careful."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 07:56:36 AM
"Suit yourself." Vagus follows Melodia.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 08:11:15 AM
Melodia walked through the corridor and happened to open a door near the end of it. A mostly-nude woman was inside, a maid helping her dress. The woman screamed and Melodia quickly shut the door. "Oh my..." Melodia muttered, not sure what to think of that.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 08:16:43 AM
Vagus never took his eyes of the door. "... I think I almost lost my appetite..." He covers the half of his face with his hand to hide his blushing. "This must be the servants' quarters. We should go before she calls out on the guards." Now he's trying to hide his smirk.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 08:19:17 AM
Melodia nodded. "Let's get out of here. Maybe...uh...back to the group, so no one suspects us." She looks around for a quick exit, but finds none.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 08:23:29 AM
Vagus sighs. "Don't tell me you don't know which corridor you came from..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 08:29:13 AM
"It's a maze in here," Melodia replied. "Someone should put up signs."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 08:38:12 AM
"I guess... that's yes. " Vagus groans. "Fine then... follow me. As soon as he looks behind, he's faced with multiple hallways. He looks a bit nervous."Someone should really put some signs..." He aimlessly walks into one of the corridors.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 09:31:13 AM
"You're lost too, aren't you?" Melodia asked. She picked Nom off of her head and whispered something to him. He flew off. Melodia grabbed Vagus and began to drag the man along, following Nom. "Follow the dragon." She said. "He knows the way!" She dragged Vagus behind Nom until they reached a dead end. "Oh. Never mind." She said. "I guess he doesn't." She stared at Nom for a second and then they got into what appeared to be a silent argument about the matter.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 10:30:19 AM
Vagus looks dumbfounded at the two and puts his palm on his face. "Well... seeing as none us actually know the way.." He shakes his head. "Let's just walk and hope that we actually find the others. Vagus' stomach growls. "Or at least the kitchen. C'mon." He starts walking.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 04, 2012, 01:52:03 PM
As the Vagus and Melodia disperse deeper into the castle, Koel is left with Asardi and Nemmy, folding his arms in a displeased manner.
Koel: You know, I was kind of hoping that guy would be the reasonable one.....turns out he is just as troublesome as her
he then turns to Askardi and Nemmy
Koel: You said Tamathy? Hmmm, I was here once you know, not the castle....but the city that is built around the castle. Its quite a lively place, lots of merchants and things of that sort. I would recommend visiting but since we may be called at any moment like you said, its probably best to remain inside the castle.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

As Vagus and Melodia aimlessly wander around the various corridors, one of the castle guards leaves his post and approaches Vagus and Nemmy.
Royal Tamathy Guard: You must be the white-flash survivors, seeing as you are the only non-military personnel here. Do you require anything? The Queens specific orders were to keep you safe and satisfied during your time here.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 02:09:12 PM
"I dont know Koel, we need some answers though."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 02:51:33 PM
"White-flash survivors? Er... never mind. Actually, we're trying to find where we could eat and we're... kind of lost trying to find it. Do you mind if you direct us?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 02:58:01 PM
Askardi starts back to his room, "I want to show you something Koel."
 
When Askardi is in his room, he find's the Counts book and opens to a faded passage
 
 
"""For centuries, we remained chained in hell. But no longer, things have changed. Everything changed when the LIghtbringer found a way to escape our prison. And here we are on Earth, finally. Reinvigorated with a new found emotion never felt before. But history is written by the victors. God and his angels, leading the propaganda to sway the humans to believe we were the real evil. We were once allies with the Maker, watched his creation of earth come to existence. Humans soon after, and there he stood watching over them like a puppeteer. What kind of God would expect to have believers if he was not there to help them along? Assist them with a simple appearance? A weak God.

The Lightbringer. God’s second of all the Angels stood against God. Tried to reason with him that we needed to be directly involved, to help these humans. The War in Heaven began and we fought. Lucifer’s own Angels versus God, with Gabriel leading the way. For thousands of years we fought for ourselves against God’s narrow sighted vision, and for those weak humans. Yet it led to our downfall, and soon after we Fallen were imprisoned, God and his angels took to their next goal. Convincing the humans that we were in fact the real evil. ‘Satan” the humans began to call the Lightbringer. But things have changed.

Now we prepare here on earth. Prepare for the next war. Prepare to reclaim Heaven. The humans will see for themselves who the real monster are. Have you ever seen a Angel? If not you soon shall. It will only be a matter of time when God arrives here on Earth, to battle once again against the Fallen. But this time we will be the victors. God will pay. And the humans? The fickle pests will know what it means to cross Lucifer. The once ally and now enemy. 

We’re here finally. Woe to those that cross us. Woe to those with hope. The rebirth is at hand."""
 
He shows it to Koel who was still in the hallway. "What do you think?"

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 04, 2012, 03:16:08 PM
The knight held out his iron clad hand and pointed to the easternmost corridor
Royal Tamathy Knight: Ahh, take that corridor, then take a left. Keep going until you come to another pair of corridors and take the right one. I do apologize for the size of this place, but that should bring you to the kitchen. Although you are allowed to indulge yourself, I would try to keep your antics to a minimum....the chef doesn't take kindly to visitors.
The Knight then stepped back into place and raised his spear to the air, almost as if he became a piece of art along with everything else in the hallway.
Royal Tamathy Knight: Farewell sir.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel passes back the book to Askardi and says nothing for a moment, staring blankly into thin air. Then finally addresses Askardi.
Koel: Simply folk lore my friend, think nothing of it. Whatever we saw back there couldn't have been an angel......it must have been some sort of creature, it wouldn't have surprised me.
Koel then turned away as if to say that he wanted to say nothing more on the subject. Leaning on the wall and folding his arms as he buried his face deep into his scarf.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 03:20:59 PM
"Oh well... there is stuff here.... nevermind. How are you feeling?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 04, 2012, 03:23:40 PM
"So... we have direction. All we have to do is go there!" Vagus says rather happily, as his starvation could no longer hold on. He leads Melodia to where the kitchen is.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 04, 2012, 03:25:03 PM
Koel keeps his head buried into his scarf while talking, muffling his speech but those around him are still able to make out what he says.
Koel: Fine, its just that Darka.....all of a sudden he comes out of the blue with this crazy plan to destroy everything. With the powers he had....he could have killed us just as quickly as he did with the soldiers, but he didn't....and that bugs me.
Koel then slowly turns to Askardi and rubs the back his own head softly.
Koel: I also feel kind of strange, I have a slight headache....but it hasn't ceased since I woke up. Do you have that?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 03:27:19 PM
"Its more of a peircing headache then a throbbing one. But only when thinking about Darka and that event. I don't..... What were you doing prior to that fight?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 04, 2012, 03:30:04 PM
Koel slowly closes his eyes while keeping his arms folded, deep in thought.
Koel: Prior to the fight? You mean...before we saw that winged thing or after?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 03:31:50 PM
"Yeah, when me and Melodia came back to camp we brought the New Guy. He wouldn't answer questions I asked so I wanted to see if you could get some answers, but you werern't around." Askardi scratches his head. "And then Walter came back eating something."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 04, 2012, 03:35:40 PM
Koel: Oh....oh right yeah, Walter was about to jump headfirst into a fight with a fat goblin over a piece of meat it was holding. He got me to fight it and ran off....I actually took quite the beating
Koel then stands up from leaning on the wall and comes to a realization, looking around in almost a slight panic.
Koel: By the way....have you seen Walter?!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 03:36:50 PM
"No.... I'm worried. I havn't seen the general either..... at least Nemmy's here."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 04, 2012, 03:45:32 PM
Koel: As much as I hate to admit it....I hope they are okay, Walter actually was quite brave.....or foolish, by standing up to Darka......even I would have hesitated to rush in like that
Koel then scratched the back of his head and hissed in pain
Koel: Man this headache...
As he scratched his head he suddenly lost balance due to the headaceh and began to fall forward, Koel panic'd and put his hands forward to block his fall and as he did....
the ground beneath Koel rose up, bursting through the delicate red carpet and reaching Koel's hands, instantly stopping his decent and leaving him with two pillars of earth in his hands, keeping him upright.
Koel looked at this sight with amazement and slowly pushed himself up, leaning back on the wall, almost trying to get as far away from the two small earth pillars as possible.
Koel: Did.....did you just see that?
He looked shockingly at Askardi and Nemmy

-Black Magic has been inherited from Darka, now available for discovery-
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 03:52:37 PM
".... Koel.... what have you done... Its... like you controled the ground by your will!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 04, 2012, 04:34:13 PM
"No.... I'm worried. I havn't seen the general either..... at least Nemmy's here."
Nemmy: *nods*

Koel: As much as I hate to admit it....I hope they are okay, Walter actually was quite brave.....or foolish, by standing up to Darka......even I would have hesitated to rush in like that
Koel then scratched the back of his head and hissed in pain
Koel: Man this headache...
As he scratched his head he suddenly lost balance due to the headaceh and began to fall forward, Koel panic'd and put his hands forward to block his fall and as he did....
the ground beneath Koel rose up, bursting through the delicate red carpet and reaching Koel's hands, instantly stopping his decent and leaving him with two pillars of earth in his hands, keeping him upright.
Koel looked at this sight with amazement and slowly pushed himself up, leaning back on the wall, almost trying to get as far away from the two small earth pillars as possible.
Koel: Did.....did you just see that?
He looked shockingly at Askardi and Nemmy

-Black Magic has been inherited from Darka, now available for discovery-

Nemmy: Woah! Amazing...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 04:38:25 PM
"Do you feel.... a burning sensation?" Askardi is visably sweating
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 04, 2012, 04:42:15 PM
Nemmy: *takes her hood of and sweats a bit* Yeah.....kind of....overwhelming..
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 04:46:39 PM
Askardi hold his stomach and grimaces, "I dont... ugh..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 04, 2012, 04:49:16 PM
Koel still looking at the two pillars of earth begins to tremble, holding his hands to his face and gazing deeply at them. Turning them around from front to back slowly, examining them and what they did to the ground.
Koel: Did I just do that?
He then looked to Askardi, who seemed visably uncomfortable
Koel: Are you okay? You're not in pain are you?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 04, 2012, 04:50:08 PM
Nemmy: *tilts her head a bit*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 04:50:52 PM
"I... don't know..." Akardi's eyes flash red, but this time, differant then before. "I...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 04, 2012, 04:55:44 PM
Nemmy: *blinks, then stares closely before moving back a bit just in case*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 05:04:56 PM
Askardi suddenly bolts upright, hands on his head, his head moving back and forth in a flustered compulsion.
 
"I... cant take... this damned... HEAT!" In a bright hot flash heat from an unseen fire scalds the walls and everything around him. The heat leaves just as suddenly as it came, Askardi collapses on the floor
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 04, 2012, 05:08:39 PM
Koel frantically pats off the flames that caught him and then rushes to the Askardi and kneels down to the floor where Askardi now lies, looking around him at the scalded walls with fear in his eyes.
Koel: (inner voice) Whats going on here?.....this is insane...
Koel: Askardi! Are you okay? Tell me you are alright!
He then looks to Nemmy with a concerned face
Koel: Please tell me you saw that, I'm not just imagining this.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 05:10:56 PM
No response comes from Askardi save an inadable rumble. Askardi himself is hot to the touch, almost scalding, the heat still radiating from him. Strangly there is nothinig wrong with his clothes
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 04, 2012, 05:15:15 PM
Koel feels the heat expelling from Askardi's body and thinks to himself
Koel: Such heat....and with no affect to his physical body or clothes....such things are only possible with energy such as Magic..
He then gets back up and puts his hands on the wall and tilting his head downwards to the floor, trying to cool off his mind from all the things happening.
Koel: These strange things happen when we wake up......so....we didn't have them before, so....that means...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 04, 2012, 05:16:31 PM
Nemmy: Yeah, I saw it.....and....I think that some of us are.....either getting cursed....or blessed.....whichever is in someone's sick favor.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 05:19:01 PM
As Askardi lays, barely consious, a man walks into the hall
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 04, 2012, 05:27:06 PM
Koel looks to Nemmy and sighs, though surprised also.
Koel: You seem to be fine.....for now. Nothing has happened to you.....
He then turns around and puts his back to the wall, slowly sliding down until he is sitting on the floor next to Askardi, with his head now firmly resting in his hand.
Koel: This is his fault, I know it....I just know it.

Then a man walks into the hall, wearing somewhat fancy clothing. Clearly he was not a guard but of a man of high standing. He wore a fine silk shirt with a well pressed vest on top of that, his jet black hair draped down across his face but the hair parted away as it reached his eyes and then continued on.
(click to show/hide)
As he walked in and saw the three individuals in the corridor, one laying unconscious on the floor, one sitting on the floor in distress and the other simply standing there watching it. He did nothing but stare blankly at the trio, the words softly escaping his lips though he was clearly distracted from what he was saying.
Posh man: Umm....the...the Queen will see you shortly...*cough* would you mind explaining what is going on here exactly.
He said as he looked at the two small, thin pillars protruding from the ground and the scorched and charred walls and paintings.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 05:33:40 PM
Askardi lays there, he has begon to cool off
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 09:37:06 PM
Melodia came back to the group (finally) and recoiled slightly. "D...did D...Darka come back here?" she asked. "He forgot to kill us, s...so he's returned to finish the job!" She ran around in circles a little and began to panic slightly. And then she bumped into the posh man. "Oh...hello," The girl said. She stepped back a little and leaned back against the wall.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 04, 2012, 09:46:45 PM
Koel looks to the posh man and shrugs
Koel: Probably best you didn't know.....
he then gets up and leans over to Askardi and places his hand on his chest now that the heat had worn off, his hand now faintly glowing and enveloping Askardi's body with a soft light. Soon later the light disappeared and receded back into Koel's hand.
Koel (inner voice): at least my normal Magic still works....
The posh man looks away from Koel's actions with little to no real interest and looks to Melodia
Posh Man: Hmm, it seems that everything is under control. Hello there little girl, how are you feeling? better?
He said as he slightly kneeled down with a smile on his face
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 09:50:55 PM
"I have a big headache," Melodia replied. "That's all, though. I'm fine." She smiled, trying to make it look like it wasn't anything big at all.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 04, 2012, 10:08:45 PM
A low gruntled moan creeps out from underneath Askardi, indicating he's alive.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 04, 2012, 10:17:35 PM
Melodia slid down the wall and sat. "Someone shut the window..." She said. "That breeze is annoying..." There was no breeze.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 05, 2012, 02:07:57 AM
"And I never got to eat... " Vagus mumbles. "Anyway, can someone tell me what happened? I see lumps of earth that wasn't supposed to be there, the room is all scorched and WHY the heck is Askardi sleeping on the floor?" Vagus is more confused than ever. The only thing he can guess on what happened is that Darka came back and attacked. But this isn't exactly the case. A massive headache struck him, similar to that of Melodia. "Agh! I can't take it anymore!" He crutches his head then walks toward the window to get some fresh air. He noticed something odd. "... The windows aren't open. There is no breeze. Are you sure you're alright, Melodia?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 04:36:42 AM
"But there is a breeze," Melodia replied. "Can't you feel it? It's coming from the ceil...ing...?" She looked up as she spoke and was very surprised that there was no way there could be a breeze from the ceiling. She got up and flipped her hands down quickly, looking a bit confused and annoyed. "Oh, now where is it coAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She shrieked and, in her confused fright, lost her balance and fell down. "Now it's coming from under me!" She cried, scooting away as fast as she could.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 05, 2012, 07:21:40 AM
"Wait! KID!" Vagus runs after Melodia. "Great... she's going to get lost again."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 07:25:01 AM
Melodia stopped just after the next hallway and sighed. "What the heck was that...." She muttered, holding her staff in what an untrained person would think is an offensive position.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 05, 2012, 07:32:20 AM
"... Finally...." Vagus pants. His hands are on his knees and his eyes are staring at the ground. Running isn't exactly his forte. "Good thing you stopped... neither of us, including your dragon knows the way around this place, you know. He looks at Melodia. "What's the matter?" He slowly grips on the wire on his belt, apparently looking cautious.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 07:45:37 AM
Melodia shrugged. "There's a phantom wind attacking me," The girl said. "It was over there last time I felt it." She pointed somewhere and a large gust of wind came toward them from the opposite direction. Her staff began to glow a little.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 05, 2012, 07:54:09 AM
The faint light on Melodia's staff caught Vagus' attention. He didn't mind the wind at all. "And does your staff glow like that when you point at something?" Vagus asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 08:07:46 AM
Melodia looked at the staff. "Not that I've seen..." She said. "Are you hurt and I'm healing you?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 05, 2012, 08:19:02 AM
Vagus loosens his grip on the wire. "Actually, no. I'm not hurt anywhere. And you're not exactly doing anything. Unless...." He walks around, his arms crossed and his finger impatiently tapping on his chin. "... unless the wind was your doing?" Vagus looked quite serious. Then he shrugs, breaking his stern image earlier. "I don't know, I'm not really good at the magic thing, so I'm just guessing."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 08:37:06 AM
"I've only done magic once," Melodia said. "I don't know a lot about it, but I know that making element magic isn't possible."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 05, 2012, 08:50:41 AM
"Is it? Why not try it again? Vagus asked. "Who knows, maybe it's just you and not some phantom wind blowing your skirt off." He muttered.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 09:03:02 AM
"I..uh...don't wear skirts..." Melodia replied. "Not after I got stuck in a tree that one time... This is just sewn over some shorts." She shrugged and gave magic a go. The wind actually did whatever she wanted. "Woah...neat.." She said, trying it out a little more. The girl eventually settled on one trick and ran back to the group. "Hey, look what I figured out I can do!" She exclaimed, showing off her new trick...which ended up being wind-assisted levitation. It appeared to take a lot out of her, but the part about it being wind actually made it a little easier on her.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 05, 2012, 09:13:39 AM
"You're welcome." Vagus sarcastically mutters. Thankfully (Or unfortunately), it isn't within Melodia's earshot. "It might be better to show a little gratitude, you know. You just have to leave me... here. Alone. Unguided. Lost." He sighs. "Gods help me find my way...." Vagus walks to wherever his gut tells him.

He eventually finds his way. Eventually.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 05, 2012, 02:28:44 PM
As Melodia showed off her ability infront of the group the Posh man jumped back in surprise, with a shocked expression on his face
Posh Man: W..w..what?! How are you doing that?!

Koel looked to Melodia with both surprise and relief
Koel: So you can do this sort of thing too, at least its not just me and Askardi.....those two pillars on the floor, they are my doing. I seem to have control over the ground....or maybe more.

Posh: Wait....YOU did that? And your friend did that to the walls himself?!

Koel: Look I know this is awfully hard to grasp but we don't know anything about this either, we're just as confused as you.

Posh:.....well....this is probably something the Queen should know about, what I came here to tell you also is that instead of going to the main royal chamber you will go to the royal dining hall, you will be joining the Queen for dinner.....where you will discuss her topics....and maybe this too.

Koel nods and looks to Vagus as he makes it back
Koel: Hey guy, you haven't got a headache....have you? That seems to be how it starts...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 05, 2012, 02:42:34 PM
"I had one when I couldn't understand what the heck was happening, like why Askardi's lying on the floor... and I notice he's still there." Vagus looks at Askardi. "Anyhow, it's unrelated.... I think. In truth, his headache was still there. It was from the beginning. His hunger just won out in terms of priority. He looks at the posh man."Now, what was it about dinner?" Vagus asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 05, 2012, 02:48:18 PM
Nemmy: You guys go on ahead....*she huffs a bit, then sits down* I need to sit for a bit.....*ACHOO!!!!* Excuse me....*she pulls her hood down*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 05, 2012, 03:16:35 PM
Askardi is still not in a position to move
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 05, 2012, 04:14:34 PM
Koel: I guess Askardi isn't well enough to attend, he may have to be left behind.
Posh Man: If thats what must be done.....
Koel then slings Askardi's arm over his shoulder and begins to lift him up. Then opening the door to Askardi's room and going in. Lifting him all the way to the bed and laying him down, placing him in the middle of it.
Koel: You should be fine here, we shouldn't be too long. Once we find out why we are here and what this Queen wants, we'll move out.

Meanwhile in the corridor, the Posh man addresses Vagus's remark.
Posh Man: Well, you shall be joining our Queen in a feast. I'm sure there will something to your liking as the feasts are splendored with food from all regions. But most notably Natharia.
He then begins to turn around slowly and walk in the opposite direction
Posh Man: Now if you'll follow me, I'll lead you to the dinning room.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 05, 2012, 04:29:31 PM
"Gladly. You have no idea how much we've been trying to find food." Vagus says. He follows the posh man.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 07:22:34 PM
"Y'know," Melodia chimed in, stopping to stretch a little and get the feeling of tiredness out. "I still have a headache. Is it supposed to go away when I do that kind of magic?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 06, 2012, 04:25:07 PM
"Who knows? Maybe it'll stay like that as long as you can use it." Vagus jokingly said. As he walked, he noticed the velvet carpets of the corridors, the expensive vases, and the elegant designs of the castle indoors. Somehow, it felt all too familiar to him. Then he began to be lost in thought. A thought deep within his mind began to play, as if it was a memory.

(click to show/hide)

A massive headache struck him. He kneels in pain and clutches his head. "...Ugh..." He groans. "I think I'm getting the headaches you guys are talking about. His fist was closed and shaking. Suddenly, a white small protrusion from his fist appeared, then it disappeared just as quickly. Vagus doesn't seem to notice this.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 06, 2012, 06:16:54 PM
Askardi rest in  his bed, now sleeping, familiar faces come and go. One in particular shines abov the others....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 06, 2012, 07:22:29 PM
Melodia walked alongside the rest of the group, in awe of some of the things around the place. "Oh wow...." She continously said, never having seen anything like some of it before.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 06, 2012, 07:26:55 PM
Koel notices Vagus on the floor and kneels beside him, placing his hand on Vagus's back and looking to him.
Koel: Are you alright? Don't worry....those headaches seem to subside after you......nevermind
He stops before finishing the sentence, unsure whether he acknowledge the possibility that Vagus may be affected like Koel, Melodia and Askardi. Koel helps Vagus up to his feet and continues walking, as if nothing happened. Almost as if he is trying to ignore the possibility.
He looks to the Posh man who had now stopped and was waiting for the group to continue moving
Koel: So tell me, may I ask of your name?
Posh Man: My name? Oh.....well its not that important but I am known by Vixen. Vixen Nautulous. Royal Servant.
Koel: So you serve directly under the Queen?
Vixen: Indeed, but surely there are more important matters to discuss. We should continue moving on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Askardi now lies on the bed, recovering from his newfound power. A young lady drops to the floor from the ceiling, clad in purple and black tight clothing, a cloth covering her face as she looks to the man lying on the well made bed. Drawing two blades from behind her and holding them in a backhand fashion.
Mysterious Ninja: Now is my chance.....its time to end you
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 06, 2012, 08:03:51 PM
They pass a young man who looks like some kind of rich kid doctor in training walking the opposite direction. Melodia actually stopped to stare a little bit, not realizing what she was doing. After being slapped by Nom and getting a face full of dragon saliva, she turned back around and caught up with the group. The girl had a stupid look on her face.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 06, 2012, 08:20:40 PM
Vixen looks back to Melodia as he hears the connection of the small dragon on her skin. Then seeing the medical trainee in the distance. Vixen lets out a small smile but quickly hides it.
Vixen: I see you have noticed our new additions to the medical team. Its quite alright, I guess you are getting to that age m'lady.
Koel then smirks at Melodia, but turns to Vixen.
Koel: How strange that we still need physical medicine.....
Vixen: Well, sometimes Magic is not always available for usage, sometimes Wards (protective Magic) are placed on subjects that repel other magical energies, which makes it hard to reach them without the help of physical medicine....I think there will always be a place for human ingenuity, even in the area of restoration.
Koel: You are full of knowledge, such skill is wasted in the servant profession, don't you think?
Vixen: No no, the Queen is quite interested in Magic. She even ordered for their to be a Magical research facility to be constructed the instant she took the throne. Such topics come naturally with my profession.
Koel's expression suddenly turned sour, burying himself deep in thought at Vixen's words.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 06, 2012, 08:35:50 PM
Askardi has no idea of the ninja for whom has entered his room, instead, Askardi's dreams soon fare to be worse. Growing more intense as angry screams of his people shout at him.
"......Why......" , ".... saved us! Why didn't yi-" , "you were...." , "... what have you..." Only fragments of the screams can be remembered but one retains itself better then most, "Askardi, why..... you were..... dont let it.... get out..."
 
Askardi's tries to run from his past in his dreams, he runs towards light....
 
 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 06, 2012, 08:43:19 PM
The Ninja then jumps onto the bed, but strangely the bed did not shake, almost as if her body weight ceased to have any affect on the beds material. With her knives drawn she creeps over to Askardi until she was literally sitting over him, looking him dead in the eyes and outstretching her arms as if she was ready to scissor slice Askardi's neck.
Mysterious Ninja: Embrace the darkness of death, foreign warrior....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 06, 2012, 08:45:57 PM
"That's the opposite of my grandma," Melodia said. "My grandma taught me magic didn't exist. I don't think she likes it that much." She hugged Nom a little as she spoke, still partially in a daze.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 06, 2012, 08:49:57 PM
As Askardi runs into the light in his dream he burst awake, sharply thrusting his body forward only to smack into what appeared to be a full clad cloth body. By the way he hit the body he assumed it must be a woman. In all of a moment he pushes the woman off of him, the woman falls off the bed and does a backwards flip, neatly landing on her feet. Now seeing her before him, Askardi can see she's more then a cloth-clothed woman, but had more of an assasin feel to her.
 
Askardi and the purpleblack assasin have a breif momentary unspoken standoff
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 06, 2012, 08:56:03 PM
Vixen: Well there will always be people like that I'm afraid, but I'm sure your grandmother had her reasons. After all, Magic is not without its dangers. Magic corruption being one of them. However some people simply think using a "gift of the gods" is dangerous in itself.
Vixen said, though not turning around to face Melodia. Keeping his eyes firmly locked on the current course through the corridors.
Koel: Melodia, how do you feel about Magic now?....I mean...does it scare you?
Koel said as he thought about the new power he discovered, able to rend the earth from the very ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mysterious Ninja: Hmph....it seems as though you will have to die awake, to think I was going to do you a favor.
She stared down Askardi as she continued to crouch on the bed, her eyes firmly locked onto Askardi and his movements, analyzing even the slightest twitch or jitter. Her hazel eyes did not falter for a second.
Mysterious Ninja: I should have killed you back in the grasslands when I had the chance, if it were not for my honor it would have been so.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 06, 2012, 08:59:09 PM
Askardi, still hazy from the previous event in the hall was not as quick as he'd like to have been. He threw off the covers attempting to cover her with it breifly, just enough time to prepare himself.
 
"What buisness have I with you?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 06, 2012, 09:02:31 PM
"I like it." Melodia replied. She thought for a second. "Wait, if we can do special magic stuff, what about Nom or the horsey?" The girl watched the little dragon flit around the group and make movements that most likely meant complaints about being hungry.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 06, 2012, 09:28:52 PM
Koel: As far as we know, its only humans that have the potential to wield magic. Its because of that, that so many people believe in Gods.....
Vixen: There are many legends of Luneta, the Gods that gave us Magic, the legend of the Crimson Moon, countless prophesies....whether any of them are true is debatable, but its nice to think that they are true. Though I wouldn't go saying that to her Highness. She strongly believes in legends.
Finally Vixen came to a large wooden door, he pushed one of the doors open and it slowly opened to show the main hall, the stood at the top of the stairs on the right side. The hall glistened as everything about it was clean, aligned and perfect, and radiated a pure white color.
Koel looked around in awe, now truly believing his was walking in the halls of royalty.
Koel: Well, you don't see this everyday....I'm used to the run down towns with people rolling in mud.
Vixen turned around and stared blankly at that remark
Vixen:.....well...its good to know that Natharia is doing well for itself....
He then walked slowly down the stairs and as he reached the bottom, two guards in shining steel armor, wielding lances to the sky and the royal insignia on their chestplate, were standing in front of the door in the middle of the two staircases.
Vixen: Move aside, the dining hall awaits these visitors
Royal Tamathy Guard #1: We do not answer to you Vixen, we were told to guard the dining hall after that girl in the purple and black cloth suit broke in, and we shall not move until General Krux gives the order.
Vixen now visably becoming frustrated, clenching a small cloth in his hand and trying to stare down the soldier
Royal Tamathy Guard #2: We would not move aside to let more outsiders inside, surely you jest Vixen.
Vixen: You dare go against her Highnesses orders?!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the covers flew on top of the mysterious ninja, within a split of a second they flew past her in pieces, sliced to shreds before they had ever reached her skin. The pieces raining down upon her like confetti. Her left knife now in a different position than it was before.
Mysterious Ninja: Such simple diversion tactics.....but I'll humor you
She then dashed off the bed and within the blink of an eye she was beside the door, blocking the exit. Her face cloth flowing in the air in an intimidating fashion.
Mysterious Ninja: My business with you? Why, surely you remember Askardi......your people were so intimately involved with us.



Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 06, 2012, 09:39:49 PM
Melodia cleared her throat. "In the words of my grandma..." She suddenly spewed a phrase in a language that was either foreign or made up. It was obvious she didn't understand what it meant. She suddenly lunged and fell, missing her target completely. "Nom, don't!" She called to Nom. The little dragon stopped to look then proceeded to attempt to eat guard 1's clothes/armor.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 06, 2012, 11:58:18 PM
Askardi was taken aback by such news, "You mean you are of decent to the state affairs of one of the Great Duex clans? Pray tell but surely you jest of thy lineage!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 07, 2012, 12:28:31 AM
Deux Clan Ninja: So you remember us, I'm assuming you also remember the economic pressure you put us under, using our clans truce with you Aspargians to obtain our resources free of charge....and the pride you took from us by the blending of our people with yours, making us submit to your whim. On the outside it was peace, but behind closed doors you simply had a knife to our throats!
She then slowly raised her knives and spun them masterfully around her hands, then back into her palms. Giving Askardi an intimidating look as she did.
Deux Clan Ninja: I shall make sure the knife will be the only thing keeping you on your feet, as it pierces through your neck and staples you to the wall....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 07, 2012, 12:40:55 AM
Askardi threw out his hand in a defiant sweeping motion. "Nay! You have no teachings or polical knowledge of what goes on. Have you forgotten Askardi?"

Askardi's fist clenches with firey pation and pride
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 07, 2012, 12:53:56 AM
Deux Clan Ninja: I need no such things, while you were living the sweet life in your little castle, I was drowning in poverty with the rest of my people. Nobody would stand up to you or your comrades, but ever since you left your land and started traveling alone....I have been watching you very closely. Waiting for the right opportunity to thrust my blade into your filthy black heart!
The girl then slammed one of her knives into the wall, causing the wall to slowly crack. Keeping her hand on the hilt as she stared at Askardi.
Deux Clan Ninja: I care not what united us, the simple fact is that before you Aspargian scum came along my people were a noble breed, pure and honorable. Then we helped you in the last decisive battle.....and you stabbed us in the back afterwards. You defeated us without even raising your weapons, with that stupid pact!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 07, 2012, 01:03:46 AM
"You have no right!" Askardi slams the wall with his fist making the crack much bigger.

"If thyself hath watched me so, you would know what happened to my people!" He looked at the girl not in anger but frustration. "I rose against the fauxe king for thy people. I risked my liniage and my honor. The true king and his followers.... agh! Do you know the pain I suffer?"
Askardi's eyes burn with red primal fire breifly. "I did not live a posh life, nor do I live one now. Surely you know my names meaning!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 07, 2012, 02:50:51 AM
Vagus looked at Nom for quite a while. "I'd be lying if I said that wasn't really cute. Out you go! Vagus pulls Nom from the Guard. "Now... about this dilemma we're having... Vagus tapped his chin. "I wasn't aware that the general had more authority than her highness. But if that isn't the case, then wouldn't you get sanctioned for disobeying higher orders? " He mockingly stated.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 07, 2012, 03:15:21 AM
Nom then started to bite on Vagus' clothes until he ripped a good sized chunk off. Melodia quickly grabbed Nom, handed Vagus the scrap of cloth, and gave the little dragon one of those "herbs" to eat. "Sorry..." she muttered. "I guess he's hungrier than us..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 07, 2012, 03:21:04 AM
Vagus stuffs the piece of cloth in his coat. "Eh, don't worry about it. " His calm demeanor suddenly breaks as he grabs the guard by the shoulders and tugs him back and forth. "LET. US. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 07, 2012, 05:45:22 AM
"Come on," Melodia said, pulling Vagus away. "That won't help." She pulled some of the "herbs" from her pocket. "We can eat these herbs while we wait."

Meanwhile, Nom was floating behind Melodia, spitting the "herbs" out and trying to get the taste off of his tongue. After a minute, he looked at Vagus and did the 'NO DON'T DO IT' movement.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 07, 2012, 06:05:16 AM
"Fine..." Vagus mutters as he is pulled away from the guard. He reaches for the "herbs" and notices Nom deliberately warning him. "...Huh. Cute dance." Vagus proceeds to chew the herbs. "...Hmmrgh..." He instantly realizes what the dragon meant. Regardless, he manages to pull every fiber of his being to swallow the herbs. He tries hard to not look disgusted. "What... are these?" He asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 07, 2012, 06:16:51 AM
"They were growing in the garden next to my grandma's herbs." Melodia said. "And she only keeps herbs in that part so I guess it's herbs." The girl crossed her arms a little. "When we had that fire at the grass place they made pretty rainbowy fire when I accidentally got one on fire."

Nom continued his attempt to get the taste out, even going so far as to lick Vagus' shoe.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 07, 2012, 06:34:00 AM
"I... I see." Vagus didn't mind Nom licking his shoe. In fact, the taste was so bad, he almost considered joining the creature. "I might murder the general for keeping us at bay from that succulent...delicious... food...." He silently muttered. His stomach growled louder than usual.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 07, 2012, 06:48:54 AM
Melodia held her head for a second. "Ow...this headache.." she muttered. "I'm so hungry it's making the headache worse.."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 07, 2012, 04:48:25 PM
Even after all the disruption to the guards caused by Melodia, Vagus and Nom, the guards remain adamant in stopping the group from passing. One of the guards points to Vixen.
Royal Tamathy Guard #2: We do not answer to a commoner under the orders of even her highness. Get someone else with actual noble blood to tell us to stand aside, maybe even the maid haha!
Vixen pulls back, hurt deeply by the remark but trying his best not to show it. He then turns to the group.
Vixen: I....I'm sorry, I shall get someone else to escort you.
As he said those words, another voice bellowed from above. Echoing through the white halls for all to hear.
Voice from above: Stand aside!
A sword became unsheathed and was pointed down by the figure towards the two royal knights below. The blade shining under the flames of the chandelier.
Both of the guards looked up and staggered backwards, although their faces were covered by their helmets, it was certain that fear rose to cover their expressions.
Royal Tamathy Knight #1&2: G..G....General!
The figure then slowly made its way downstairs with its sword still pointed at the two, its features became more apparent, it long flowing blue hair and armor that was a cross between a elegant dress and battle armor.
(click to show/hide)
Female General: My name may not by General Krux, but you SHALL answer to me.....Vixen has an order that extends to everyone in his path, set by her Highness....you follow it!
The two guards then both staggered out of the way, leaning against the stairs and out of the way. Both saluting and donning a stiff and statue-like position.
Royal Tamathy Knight #1&2: Right away!
The female general then reaches ground level and walks upto Vixen and the group, sheathing her sword and sighing.
Female General: I do apologize for this Vixen, after 4 years of service you would think they would accept you by now.
Vixen: No no, its understandable I guess. A commoner serving the Queen is....well you know. Thank you General Amelia.
General Amelia: Do not dwell on it
Amelia then looks towards the group behind Vixen, noticing Koel, Melodia and Vagus.
General Amelia: Ahh, so you must be the White-Flash survivors I received the report about. Her Highness is very eager to meet you. I must also apologize to you for what has happened, such treatment shall not happen again.
Koel looks to the General and shrugs
Koel: Its fine, this is a pretty fancy place.....I was kind of expecting something like this to happen eventually
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 07, 2012, 05:01:29 PM
"Eh, they're guards. What did you expect?" Vagus said. "They boast, no matter how lowly their position is."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 07, 2012, 05:15:59 PM
General Amelia: Indeed so, but no matter, I shall make sure that General Krux gives them the discipline they need....if not, I shall do it myself. These guards know that I'm much more heavy handed.....so they'll be praying that their general wises up
General Amelia then steps to the side and raises her hand to the door that was formerly blocked by the guards.
General Amelia: You may proceed with your duty Vixen, the dinning hall awaits.
Vixen nods and smiles, he then turns back to the group.
Vixen: Okay, we shall proceed now.
He then begins to walk towards the door, passing both of the guards with a smile on his face. Both of them shaking with frustration.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Ninja grunts angrily and takes her knife from the wall, raising them both in an aggressive manner.
Deux Clan Ninja: suffering?.....You do know the meaning of the word!!
She then threw one of her knifes that skimmed past Askardi's face by mere centimeters and slammed into the wall behind him.
Deux Clan Ninja: You should be thankful that I am blinded by rage, otherwise my hand would not have faltered so....fear not, the next one shall hit true.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 07, 2012, 05:28:47 PM
Vagus gives the guards a sly smile. He taps their waists and smiles at them both. "No hard feelings, hmm?" He quickly enters the dining hall and tosses two pouches of coins on his hand. It wasn't there before.

Vagus feels the aroma crawl up his nostrils and fill his lungs. He hasn't smelled anything so captivating ever since.... ever since when? He thought. He looked at the table to see it riddled with dishes, local and foreign. "Sweet god of delicacy! It's been a while since I saw a selection this big!" He said.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 07, 2012, 06:57:54 PM
"Holy moly!" Melodia cried. "I didn't know meals could be this big!" She suddenly stared and pointed at one of the stranger-looking dishes. "Wait, I didn't cook this food, so why is that there?" She asked. "I made that up when I was eight. My grandma said no one else knew how to make it." The girl frowned a little, not sure what was going on.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 07, 2012, 07:15:35 PM
Koel walked into the room and witnessed the glory of the royal dining room, apart from Melodia and Vagus it was empty, but the magnificence of everything about it made the room feel alive. The table in the middle of the room stretched almost to both ends of the room, adorned with countless plates, golden cutlery and other seemingly expensive dining pieces. As with almost all of the castle, the walls were covered by beautiful decorative wallpaper which depicted a partially clouded sky, but the clear blue could still be seen. Also paintings of what appeared to be other previous rulers adorned the walls, all of them however were female.
(http://www.royalcollection.org.uk/egallery/images/collection_large/933494.jpg)
The light that illuminated the room mostly came from the balcony at the end of the room, the curtains pulled back to allow the outside sunlight shine in, the birds could be heard chirping and almost as if nature was there to join the fine dining.
Koel looked around for a little while, allowing Melodia and Vagus to tuck in to the food. Then he slowly took a chair a few chairs away from the other two, but still within conversation distance. Koel seemed to feel somewhat out of place and uneasy.
Koel: So, hows the food?
He said as he looked at the various different dishes that littered the table, each containing something different. Both familiar and foreign foods, both big and small in quantity but all shining with quality.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 07, 2012, 07:31:21 PM
"I'm not sure." Melodia said, sitting with an empty plate while watching Nom literally devour ever single speck of food that was on the table. She attempted to get some food and the little dragon hissed at her. "His mouth and stomach are bigger than I thought..." She muttered.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 07, 2012, 07:43:41 PM
Koel managed to grab an apple before Nom dashed at the bowl and devoured them, he took a bite of the apple and leaned back on his chair.
Then Vixen opened the main door slightly and squeezed himself through, though only half of his body showed, Koel slammed his chair back onto all four feet and tried to act as if the bad manners didn't exist, slowly chewing the apple in his mouth.
Vixen: Ah, it seems as though you have started already. Well, her Highness is just preparing, she shall be with you shortly. If you need any more food then just ring the bell thats next to the door in the corner of the room, the Chefs will prepare more.
Vixen then proceeded leave the door and close it. Koel looked to Melodia, swallowing the thoroughly chewed apple.
Koel: You should try to keep that thing under control, it would be problematic if there was no food left for the Queen....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 07, 2012, 07:52:58 PM
Melodia nodded and grabbed Nom, which started a tumble fight that ended in her hitting her head bad enough to knock her out. When she came to, she sat up. "This is ridiculous," she muttered, grabbing the little dragon and tying a little rope around him, then to something sturdy away from the food. The girl sat at the table and politely sat with her eyes closed. She seemed like a different person. "If the poor thing knew how to properly restrain her pet..."

((Purple glow will now signify things so it's easier to tell.))
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 07, 2012, 07:56:18 PM
Koel looked oddly at Melodia and noticed that she spoke and acted somewhat differently. He put the apple with a bite mark on the table and peered at her.
Koel: You okay Melodia? You seem....different...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 07, 2012, 08:03:02 PM
"Name's Yuan," Melodia replied. "Long story short, I'm dead and the imprint of my magic in that staff called me back. Surprised you don't remember me, considering I had to forcefully take control before we lost to Darka." She tilted the chair back a little, sighing. "Right now I'm only waiting for the poor girl to wake up, but I'll chat, if you wish."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 07, 2012, 08:09:13 PM
Koel mutters to himself quietly, almost annoyed at this fact.
Koel: Jeez, its just one thing after another...
He then looks to the self proclaimed Yuan and picked the apple back up again
Koel: Well, that battle was pretty heated, I was more focused on trying to stay alive....regardless, body control through magic imprint is a pretty tricky form of Magic, I'm assuming you left a specific signature on that staff to make sure that would happen?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 07, 2012, 08:30:41 PM
"I left it because somehow, I knew if I did I would be able to witness a prophecy coming true," Melodia replied. "Though now I'm not sure how I'm going to reverse it, since that would overload this body." She let out a laugh. "You know, I've been hearing the name 'Melodia' back and forth now and that's such a big coincidence. It's my favorite name. Would've been my kid's if they survived the magical overload long enough to be born and named."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 07, 2012, 08:39:06 PM
Koel: Prophecy you say? There are plenty of those running about these days, especially since the year is closing up to 1222. Which is apparently classified as a doomsday year by those church nuts. Which one are you referring to?
Koel listens intently to Yuan.
Koel: Well, I guess thats a shame huh, Magic overload is a nasty way to go. Slow and painful huh.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 07, 2012, 08:44:26 PM
"The prophecy that's long enough to be its own book. It only applied to the surrounding area of my hometown," Melodia replied. "And magic overload wasn't painful or slow. My husband and I tried to heal this old guy we didn't know had died, so we kind of overloaded each other. It made us go insane, which is all I know seeing as my memory of the time is really fuzzy. We survived for 2 months before being burned at the stake, I believe."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 07, 2012, 09:12:32 PM
The blade, although it missed Askardi made a fine cut on Askardis face. Crimson blood seeps slowly from the wound. Askardi does not flinch and say, "by the right of the Aspargian Pride and of the Great Duex people, are you so blind to detail? Both our people shared resources under the same banner and yet it is the Aspargian that fall. Do you not remember the Kings last Will?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 07, 2012, 09:39:21 PM
Koel: I see, hmmm....well I personally don't believe in such things. I prefer to keep my head on Luneta than to be off dreamgazing.
Koel then leans back and takes another bite out of the apple, then placing it back on the table. Looking back to Yuan with a indifferent expression.
Koel: Well, I guess what we observe and what we experience are different eh, I always thought it was painful....but I guess not eh. Regardless it doesn't seem like the way I would personally want to go. Anyway, so, what do you plan to do about this prophesy, seeing as its the thing keeping you here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Deux Clan Ninja: If you cannot get it through your thick skull then you never will, it seems you are simply oblivious to the hardships faced by my people. I have had enough of your words, such words are tainted.
The ninja then dashes lightning fast behind Askardi and then towards the balcony window, the knife behind Askardi now gone. She looks down at the city below, which his bustling with life but from a great distance. Such a drop high enough to kill a person, she gives Askardi a cold look and then jumps off the balcony.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 07, 2012, 09:42:26 PM
Nemmy: *is sneezing in the lone seat she has been sitting in for the past few hours* ACHOO! ACHOO! ACHOOOO!!!!!!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 07, 2012, 10:31:10 PM
"Not sure, now that it appears to be comi---" Melodia stopped and looked around, realizing how she was seated, grabbed the table just as she was about to topple backwards. "How did I get in this chair?" She asked, continuing to look around. "Why is Nom tied up?" She hurriedly went and untied the little dragon.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 08, 2012, 03:41:53 AM
"No!" Askardi runs to the balcony. He places a protection spell on himself and jumps out after her, Askardi did not know if he'd survive but wanted to say one more thing. Askardi fell like a rock as she fell like a feather. Before he passed her he shouted, "If that is what you think then kill me now, but I cant let you die either." He placed his hand on her back softly as he passed her, placing a strong protection spell. Moments later Askardi crashes through a roof. He smiles dispite the pain.

(somehow he got dense o.O;)

The roof gave away fromAskardis weight not stopping him, he crashes into the chamber below.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 08, 2012, 04:40:45 AM
As Askardi lays flat in a body shaped crater in the basement floor of a house, the Ninja then gracefully drops down through the many broken layers of the house and lands in front of Askardi, kneeling down with her fist softly pressed against the floor, looking downwards in a very ninja like fashion.
She then slowly lifts her head to look at Askardi, although her facial expression could not be fully seen, it was clear that it was one of disappointment.
Deux Clan Ninja: The great and honorable Askardi, still trying to save lives that are not meant to be saved. What do you take me for? I would not jump off a balcony unless I knew I would survive, your magic goes to waste.
She says as she slowly stands up and sheathes her knives in the two small holsters that are strapped to her waist.
Deux Clan Ninja: Your life is not worth taking, at least not yet. You are still weak, both in mind and body. I would take no pleasure in it, nor would the people.

Woman:What the hell is going on here, a man flies through my roof and then through my kitchen floor and....
Then a middle aged woman who appears to be the owner of the house, wearing a simple gray dress descends down the stairs into the basement, suddenly witnessing a ninja and a mature warrior glaring at eachother under a broken roof. Seeing their weapons she slowly backtracks back up the stairs slowly
Woman: I'll uhhh.....just leave you two to sort out your differences, don't mind me.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 08, 2012, 04:43:24 AM
"That general's pretty good looking... " He muttered to himself. "I-I mean, let's start digging!" Vagus scoffed down at the food. In just a few seconds, it was already his second take. Unfortunately, the more his hunger is satisfied, the more his headache became apparent to him and the more slowly he ate until he can only eat bite-size pieces. As he chewed on the piece of meat, the massive pain struck again. A thought played like it was a memory.

(click to show/hide)

Vagus clutches his head and the spoon tightly. The pain was worse than before. "I... I don't think I can take this any longer...."

Suddenly lightning shot out of the spoon, connecting itself to various metals. Those who aren't touching any metals were spared. Those touching anything metal were unlucky. A jolt of electricity is sent through their body. It wasn't quite deadly. Just surprising.

As Vagus realized what he did, he thought of the most rational and sensible thing that could have happened without himself being blamed.

"THE SPOON! IT'S CURSED!" He shouted as he threw the spoon upward.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 08, 2012, 04:50:17 AM
"I, do not deny that I am weak. I could not save my people dispite my gift... but" Askardi struggles out of his crater. "A dream is better no?" Askardi standr from the crater, badly cut with a large gash on his arm. Its blood falls unevenly to the floor. "Which Duex clan were you and your name...." Askardis arm is now red completely from the gash. "Why do you take me a fool and play games?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 08, 2012, 05:21:09 AM
Nemmy: ACHOO!!! *she sniffles, then stands up* .......*she then walks off, feeling cold as she grips her coat*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 08, 2012, 07:27:17 AM
Melodia sat there, a spoon in her hand and blisters already forming in her grip.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 08, 2012, 05:34:14 PM
Koel watched as the electric wave passed through all the metal objects in the room, luckily Koel was only holding an apple and was unaffected, but he noticed Melodia's hand was somewhat affected.
Koel: What?! I.....I see....so its you too.
Koel looks to Vagus, Melodia and Nemmy with a concerned look, gripping the apple tightly before setting it down on the table.
Koel: Guys....I think something happened....after our last confrontation with Darka, I mean...we are all displaying these weird powers, I mean you only need to look at what happened just then! Humans don't produce electricity and I very doubt that the spoon is cursed...
Koel is visibly unnerved, unable to cope with the changes the party are facing. As he said those words, two sets of footsteps could be heard from outside the main door, drawing slowly closer.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Deux Clan Ninja: Hmmpph.....I shall give you my name, so you know who to beg for your life as I rip you to shreds....my name is Vurma, Vurma Hirouchi.
Vurma then leers at Askardi, visibly angered by his remark.
Vurma: Games? I play no games Askardi, you played enough games with my people for me to know that only demons play games with the lives of others. I would rather you die with the knowledge of what you did to us.....what you did to me, than for me to kill you and you to die with ignorance. I shall return when you realize your wrong doings.....
As she said that, she pulled a small wooden ball out of the satchel on her waist and threw it to the ground, and in its wake it created a massive cloud of smoke that covered the area. Upon the smoke dissipating, the ninja Vurma had disappeared. Leaving a wooden log with the words "Repent" carved into it.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 08, 2012, 05:47:57 PM
"Yeah... it wouldn't really make sense, would it...? Still, it could be useful." Vagus massages his temples as he said this. The pain didn't quite disappear yet, but it was much more tolerable than before. Feeling a bit guilty, he stood from his seat and wrapped Melodia's hand with the torn piece of cloth Nom bit off earlier. "The saliva's gone, so don't worry." He glances at the door as the footsteps drew closer. "It must be the queen."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 08, 2012, 05:49:21 PM
Nemmy: Yeah, and normally sneezing doesn't blow away a whole table. *she turns around and sneezes, a vase falling* !!!! *she catches it just in time, then sets it back* Phew......*she looks at the door*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 08, 2012, 05:50:48 PM
Askardi was unsure of everything he was accused for and was flustered and frustrated. He decided to take the wooden log with him, why? Even he didn't know, but he felt it important. "Vurma Hirouchi..... Have we met before?"


Askardi wandered the house, the gash from his arm would not stop its bleeding, he left an ugly trail of dark black stains on the floorboards and carpets. "Dammit, how the hell do I get out of here." Although Askardi is very resilient and strong against bloodloss even he was finding it difficult to move around. The world slowly grew hazy in his eyes and his movements less acute.


He managed to exit the building and into a bustling street. Vague blurs of something moved past him and hush whispers of voices could be heard. From where? He did not know. He leaned himself on the wall, leaving a nice red stain a pun it. He thought he felt hands on him but he couldn't know for sure


Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 08, 2012, 06:20:34 PM
Suddenly the main doors of the dining hall opened and as they did, a seemingly immaculate woman entered the room, wearing a pink flowing dress that covered her feet and most of the floor behind her two, though there were two servants behind her holding her dress to avoid it catching on anything. She looked relatively young for a Queen, as it would be expected that someone of such a title would be mature and older, enriched with experience, but this Queen looked more like a princess, as if she had only taken the throne recently. She wore a delicate crown adorned with small but priceless rubies which complemented her light red hair. Even so, everything about her radiated royalty, the way she walked to the far end of the dining table, slowly placing one foot forward with precision, walking in a specific path from the door to her seat was as if she had been practicing how to walk to a dinner table for a long time.
(click to show/hide)
As soon as she had sat down at the end of the table, she placed her hands softly on her lap and smiled at the group. Not saying a word, but simply smiling.
Vixen and General Amelia also entered the room, accompanied by one other. The other figure donned a decorative set of armor, it was glistening white, as the armor shone in the sunlight and he wore a red cape that was attached to the back of the chestplate. He walked with his sword drawn, as it appeared there was no visible sheath. This man, unlike the other guards seemed not to wear a helmet, his face clearly visible like the Generals. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, his eyes glared at the group, not faltering for a second, as if it was his duty to analyse every movement that was made by the group.
(click to show/hide)
Male Knight: Stand up! Have you no manners, her Highness has entered the room!
Koel then slowly stood up, but seemed to glare at the knight with distaste. Koel never really liked taking orders from people, especially ones that talked down to him.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 08, 2012, 08:08:20 PM
Melodia stared in confusion at the knight's order, never having met royalty before and not knowing what to do in their presence. It was like she didn't even realize who the queen was at all. "What's a highness again?" She asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 08, 2012, 08:31:14 PM
The knight who is now standing on the right hand side of the Queen then raised his sword to Melodia, despite being at the other end of the room and began to shout at her with a stern tone of voice
Male Knight: Have you no shame little girl?! Such ignorance is to be punished!
General Amelia who stands to the left of the Queen turned her head slowly to face the Knight and spoke to him with a calm but strict tone of voice
General Amelia: General Krux, stand down. Our guests have been through much, simple confusion can be accepted.
General Krux lowered his sword with a clearly angered expression on his face, being talked down to by General Amelia took its toll.
General Krux: Fine....
All the while the Queen continued to smile, but then a soft and faint voice escaped her tender pink lips.
Queen of Tamathy: It is quite fine General Krux, they may remain in their seats.
She then looks to the table with food missing from various plates and then smiles, looking to the group with her soft green eyes. Her voice was tender and caring, it would seem that even if she cursed at the group, it would sound no less than a compliment.
Queen of Tamathy: I see you enjoyed the food that was prepared, that pleases me. I am glad that my guests are happy.
She then looks to Melodia, continuing her soft smile.
Queen of Tamathy: I am the Queen of the region of Tamathy, this city and castle is also named after the region. As it is the central point of it. Due to my status as Queen, I am often referred to as "Highness" as a mark of respect. However you do not need to call me such things, my real name is Elizabeth the 6th.
General Krux began to mutter under his breath, still visibly angered.
General Krux: Making the Queen explain herself, such disrespect.....
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Askardi lays wounded on street wall, the citizens not stopping for a moment in their busy lives. The endless crowds litter the streets, going back and forth without any foreseeable end. But then, a figure approaches Askardi and rests his hand on Askardi's wound, within a flash of light it then disappeared and the wound was healed, though the bloodstains remained. As Askardi's vision came back into focus he saw an old man wearing a gray robe which appeared to be white, but due to aging and dirt collection over time had turned gray.
(click to show/hide)
Old man: Are you okay, son? Good thing I got here in time, you don't know how to heal yourself do ya?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 08, 2012, 08:39:19 PM
"..... I had a runin with.... my past.... healing is not my peoples forte."


Askardi looks to his arm then at the man, "Who are you?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 08, 2012, 08:47:21 PM
Melodia smiled a little. "I get it now!" She said, nodding. "Thank you!" She tried to pull Nom out of sight again and failed as the little dragon zoomed over to the queen and poked her crown a little curiously. "Nom, get back here!" She called, starting to get up. "Don't bother the queen!" The girl looked kind of nervous, probably due to the little dragon's appetite for anything when hungry.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 08, 2012, 10:41:02 PM
Nemmy: *her cold is gone strangely, but she keeps silent and sits straight up, nervous due to the queen's presence.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 09, 2012, 04:23:06 AM
"Please, your highness. It would be rude to break such traditions." Vagus said. It felt odd enough to speak with respect, considering his way of living. Maybe it's the two generals that were present, he thought. In front of them, especially Krux, he knew better to be sarcastic and rude in front of the queen, but he wouldn't mind being so with the male general.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 09, 2012, 05:03:57 AM
The Queen let out a slight giggle at the dragons playfulness, even going as far as to lightly pet it on the head with her silk covered hand. However General Krux began to bat the tiny dragon away with his much harder metallic covered hand.
General Krux: Learn your place beast! You are lucky you are in her highness's favor!
General Amelia scoffed at Krux's behavior and tried her best not to make eye contact with him, not out of fear but out of distaste. However her Highness looked somewhat saddened by the way the dragon was treated but did not say anything on the matter. She reluctantly turned away from it and then addressed Vagus, putting back on her tender smile.
Queen of Tamathy: How very kind of you sir....oh I do believe I have yet to learn your names, if you would be so kind as to tell me them?
As she said that she looked to Nemmy also, smiling as she did.
Queen of Tamathy: There is no need to restrict yourself, please act like you would. You are honored guests.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The old man pulled out a staff from out of his cloak and began to use it as a walking stick, he slowly walked away, following the path of the side walk and trying to keep out of the crowds.
Old Man:Come, we shall walk and talk. You look like you need a place to rest, I shall take you to the best place for that.....and...my name isn't really important, most people around here just call me "Old Man Cleric" seeing as I am the most skilled around the residential district in the class of Healing.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 09, 2012, 05:29:35 AM
Nemmy: *nods* I thank you. *has a certain feeling of kindness against the queen, then blushes and takes her hood off*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 09, 2012, 07:39:04 AM
Melodia walked up, gently grabbed Nom, and put him on her head. She crossed her arms and walked up to general Krux. "You are the rudest person I've ever met, and you should be ashamed!" The girl cried, not caring who heard. She tried to kick him in the shin before turning around. "Hmph!" She walked back to her seat and sat down.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 09, 2012, 11:43:14 AM
Vagus grins as Melodia kicks the general. "General, I do believe that the conversation is going pleasantly even without such disrespectful behavior, no? Have you no manners in front of her highness?" Vagus was using the general's very words against him. And he was enjoying it. He decided to stop before it escalates into a fight and looks at the queen. "Our names, your highness...?" Come to think of it, he hasn't told anyone his name. Not Askardi, not Melodia, not even Koel nor Nemmy. Maybe it's time, he thought. There's no harm in it, anyway. "I like to be referred to as Vagus, your majesty."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 09, 2012, 01:32:52 PM
General Krux was suddenly left speechless, seemingly unable to muster any words as a counterattack. He only found comfort in staring at Melodia and Vargus, trying to intimidate them, but after the previous event it now seem ineffective. All the while General Amelia suddenly turned her head to left, hiding her face from General Krux as it shook gently up and down, then she pulled her face forward and placed it in her hand. It appeared as though she was trying to hold back laughter, taking pleasure in his failure. Though she too remained silent, at least, as much as she could. A small smirk crossed Vixen's lips, he seemed to have had his eye on General Krux the entire time.
The Queen seemed to continue the conversation as nothing had happened, she simply continued to smile at the group and radiate her warmth across the room.
Queen of Tamathy: It is nice to have your presence here Vagus, you truly are a polite individual.
Koel seemed to be phasing out quite a bit during the conversation, not reacting to much that was going on, however he heard the Queen's words and responded with little delay.
Koel: My name is Koel Burnham, sellsword.
Koel then turned to Melodia and gave a concerned look as he saw the tears in her eyes, he then found the eye contact between her and General Krux and thusly have a cold stare at him. Seemingly angered at the tears that filled her eyes, but holding himself back from doing anything.
Queen of Tamathy: And what of the two beautiful women that grace my dining table? May I have your names too?
She said as she looked to Nemmy and Melodia

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 09, 2012, 04:45:40 PM
Nemmy: *was slumping down, then she felt the Queen's stare she sat right back up* My name's Netalia Horologue.....but you can call me Nemmy.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 09, 2012, 11:33:19 PM
"I'm Melodia," Melodia replied. "Some people in the town my parents lived were saying my last name was Enfys, so I guess that's my last name." She shrugged a little. "This little guy is Nom," The girl continued, gesturing to the little dragon walking on the table toward Koel's plate. She picked Nom up to prevent him from eating anything off of that plate and sat him in her lap where he gave up and decided to take a nap.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 11, 2012, 05:19:08 AM
The Queen the smiled as she looked around to each individual sat at the table, uttering their names as her eyes glanced over them.
Queen of Tamathy: Koel, Vagus, Nemmy, Melodia and Nom. Its very nice to meet you all. To my understanding there was another one, but nevertheless this shall do quite nicely.
She then lifts her soft silk covered hands to the side of her as she spoke, pointing to General Krux, then waving her hand to the other side of her which was directed to General Amelia.
Queen of Tamathy: Well, as you know, these two are both Generals of a different section of the Tamathy infantry. General Harold Krux is the leader of the Royal Tamathy Guard and General Jade Amelia is the leader of the main Tamathy army and its superiors. Vixen, who you have already met is my personal aid, though he tends to call himself my servant, which I do not enjoy the sound of.
General Amelia bows before the group with respect and then pulls herself back up, returning to her professional stance with a strict but caring look in her eye. General Krux does not follow suit however, he simply looks at the group with a spine made of stone, unflinching. Vixen bows down also, but upon returning back up he holds a sad look in his face, uncertain of the Queens words about him.
The Queen then looks to the group and picks up a cup of tea that laid in front of her, holding it in such a refined manner, something which she clearly had been practicing for a while like most nobles most likely do. Slowly drawing the detailed cup to her soft pink lips and then returning it to its small plate.
Queen of Tamathy: Well, its best that I tell you the reason why you are here. I'm afraid it is not simply for chatter and food, but something a bit more than that. I hope you are willing to comply with my request.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 11, 2012, 06:40:24 AM
"He got a little sick," Melodia replied. "He'll be here later, I think." She shrugged a little, idly petting the little dragon in her lap. The girl looked pretty much uncaring that the queen was royalty, and held respect only due to the queen being the group's host in the lovely castle.

The young doctor from before walked in and bowed a little. "Erm..." He muttered. "I apologize for interrupting, but I would very much like to check them all out after they're through here... It's a...personal preference this time. The rumors as to why they slept for so long are worrying me." He bowed again and began to walk out.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 11, 2012, 07:03:23 AM
"And about this request... I'm afraid it entirely depends on the nature of the of it if whether or not we will choose the accept it, your highness. So can you tell us what this request is?" Vagus asked. He wasn't exactly sure if he should had used the word "we", as he was just being cautious for the sake of the group.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 11, 2012, 03:44:56 PM
Queen of Tamathy: Vixen, once we are finished, would you please escort our guests down to the medical ward? Thank you Vixen.
She then slowly nodded to Vagus and proceeded to speak of her request
Queen of Tamathy: I do not believe that I am asking very much, but considering what you have been through it may seem somewhat tasking. I only ask that you tell me what happened on the day of the white flash, I'm afraid we must know as we have been monitoring the individual in the black cloak for some time now.....we have an interest in him and we believe that he was responsible for what happened our TMU and 10 miles of the Muram Grasslands. So you see, I only ask you to speak, nothing more. You may refuse if you wish, but I greatly urge you to comply.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 11, 2012, 04:20:08 PM
"Yes..." Vagus begins to tap his temple with the spoon, unaware of the minor bruising it's doing. But considering how painful his headache was earlier, this could be nothing to him. "I didn't actually join the TMU, but I can recall that they're trying to find and capture a winged creature, for reasons I don't know. We eventually encountered this humanoid creature. It tried to tell us something about the 'dark one'... Before it told us this person's name, she was..." Vagus' voice trailed as he tried to remember the way she was killed. But he didn't want to remember what he saw. "...killed right before our eyes. The murderer was the one in black cloth, more than likely the same person you're trying to investigate. And then we fought. What happened after is quite blurred to me. But I remember being overcome by pure darkness and pain. And then there was a light accompanied by a scream...." Vagus stood. "Your majesty, if you're planning to engage this person, I highly discourage that you do so. Whatever damage we did to him was no more than a tap on his skin."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 11, 2012, 04:29:00 PM
Suddenly General Krux took one step forward as he heard of the winged being, maintaining his firm stance as he spoke.
General Krux: I may fill in the details on that your Majesty, you see, we actually had no interest in the Winged being whatsoever. The man in the black cloak, who we have yet to learn the name of had actually been looking for this winged being himself for quite a while and was looking for escorts, we took this opportunity to escort him there so we could keep tabs on him. We believe that our TMU learned quite a lot about this man but unfortunately we failed to find the body of General Holt and thus we must conclude that he is dead along with any other information he may have acquired.
The Queen gave a saddened look as she listened to General Krux's words, then slowly turned back to Vagus.
Queen of Tamathy: Hmmm, well yes we do believe hearing reports that he was wielding a "never before seen type of magic" and thus our interest in him sparked.....but I never expected it to be violent and malicious. This man did not tell you why he was looking for the winged being or why he killed it? I'm sorry for my questions, I know it must be hard to recall such information.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 11, 2012, 04:36:26 PM
"I'm sorry, your highness, but I fail to recall such information. Perhaps Koel might know." He wasn't so sure if he didn't know or he didn't want to remember. He could only pass it to Koel, who might have knew better than him.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 11, 2012, 04:50:14 PM
Koel looked weakly at Vagus, silently telling him he didn't wish to be disturbed but now in the gaze of the Queen he now felt pressured to answer. Trying to restrain himself from mentioning the powers that they had acquired from the event, feeling that he needed to tell someone who wasn't directly linked to it.
Koel: I.....I don't remember much either, he mentioned something about his business being done after killing it I think........then he absorbed some sort of light from the corpse which went into his own body....I don't really understand what that meant.
Koel began to fidget, moving his behind on the chair around as if he was never comfortable. He also seemed to be unable to look the Queen in the eye as he spoke, though his head was turned towards her but his eyes trailed of and swung to different ends of the room, probably to make sure that Krux didn't shout at him.
Koel: .....I know he mentioned something terrible after that, which was the main reason we ended up fighting him.....but I can't remember it. I'm sorry, my mind is also a blur.
The Queen smiled and nodded, Koel slumping back into his chair with relief that the pressure is now off him, he indulged in his apple once again.
Queen of Tamathy: So, we know that he was looking for the winged being, that the winged being was also looking for something and that upon death, the man absorbed something from its body....a light. I'm going to assume it was magical energy, and afterwards he planned to do something else. We are much closer than we were before and I thank you for that, its just a shame that the body of this winged being was not found either, but strangely you all were unharmed, you were found with not a scratch on you but simply in a deep sleep.
Is there anything else you would like to tell me? Anything unusual regarding the subject, any information at all is appreciated as we must know as much as we can about this man and the impact he has made
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 11, 2012, 04:58:21 PM
Vagus looked back at Koel. Seeing at neither of them mentioned their powers, perhaps it the best not to mention it at all. "Nothing of note, your majesty." He said. "However, may I ask what you want to accomplish with this?" He unknowingly gripped the spoon even tighter. He thought on the back of his mind that he might have asked a dangerous question.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 11, 2012, 09:29:44 PM
"Um...I have something else, but...I don't know if everyone else wants to say anything.." Melodia said, not even sure if she should have spoke up. She looked to the rest of the group, not sure if she should continue down the route she was leading to. However, before anyone could do anything, a gust of wind shot the girl up out of her seat and toppled it over, but she landed pretty gently. When she realized what had happened, she went to grab Nom, who was just waking up and didn't appear to realize he was falling. She stood up and picked the chair back up. "Ow..." She muttered, rubbing her back a little as she sat back down.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 11, 2012, 09:48:21 PM
Both General Krux and Amelia staggered out of their statue like postures and looked frantically around the room, trying to discover the source of the gust of wind, they began to run around the table, their metal armor clanking with their movements. They scanned the area thourily before looking to both Melodia and the Queen with a blank look on their faces, Vixen however seemed rather unphased by it, though he was initially shocked to see it as it happened, but there was no aftershock with him.
General Krux:The area is secure your highness, there is no sign of any gaps in the stonefloor or anything of that nature.
General Amelia: Also the weather outside could not be more calmer, surely not strong enough to do such a thing, are you okay young lady?
The Queen for the first time showed a shocked expression on her face, completely breaking her usual smile. However she remained on her seat and kept looking to Melodia, her expression then turned to interest.
Queen of Tamathy: It seems as though......you are not telling me everything, I thought you all looked a bit tense...
Koel placed his face in his hand, slowly shaking his head from side to side. In disbelief that Melodia would blow their secret into the open like that.
General Krux and Amelia slowly made their way back to the Queens side, while looking at Melodia with an odd look on their faces, not altering their gaze for the entire journey.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 11, 2012, 10:05:38 PM
Melodia looked at Koel for a second. "Hey, if you guys weren't going to say anything about having headaches, I was going to." She said to him, her expression assuring that the gust of wind was an accident. "Because I still got one." She looked at Amelia and nodded. "I'm okay." She looked around for a second and pointed to Nom, who was still kind of groggy and confused. "It was him." Nom glared at Melodia as if to say 'woah woah woah, wait a second, don't pin your problems on me.'
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 11, 2012, 10:16:18 PM
Koel remained silent, not saying a word but visibly annoyed at Melodia, but also somewhat relieved that nothing bad came of it. Krux and Amelia pretend to keep watch over the group but both were subtly looking around the room, still trying to understand where the gust came from.
The Queen then slowly brandished her smile again, seemingly dropping the subject yet still unconvinced that it was a mere accident. She then looked to Vagus and remembered that he had earlier asked her something rather important, regarding her motives.
Queen of Tamthy: Well Sir Vagus, I simply wish to know more about this individual, as he wields something that no other has been reported to wield. I must assess this possible threat to ensure the safety of my people, and to a larger extent, the people of Luneta. Nothing more, nothing less.
She said with a firm tone in her voice, giving the impression she was somewhat hurt by the insinuation it was anything other that what she had said. She then picked up her tea cup and slowly took another small sip from it, then placing it back as the plate and the cup clang together.
Queen of Tamathy: Unless there is anything else that you can inform me of, I shall let you leave and be about your own affairs. You may walk about the castle at your own leisure. I shall make sure that no guard impedes your progress. But before that, it appears as though one of our medical staff wishes to examine you.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 11, 2012, 10:24:27 PM
"Is it anything else if I don't remember what happened?" Melodia asked. "I don't remember anything past when we found the winged lady and...and..." She looked down a little, visibly disturbed to the point that she probably didn't want to continue.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 12, 2012, 12:39:15 AM
"I see... I apologize for the intrusion, you highness." Vagus said. He turned to Melodia. "I think your memory loss is unrelated. But that's still worth a look, I guess."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 12, 2012, 12:54:38 AM
Melodia sat there for a moment, thinking, before standing up quickly. "OH MY GOSH, WHERE'S WALTER?!" She cried.

((It begins))
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 12, 2012, 01:23:35 AM
"There wasn't anyone besides us, remember?" Vagus said. "The others disappeared." He didn't want to say 'dead'. Not in front of her. Then again, he didn't know what happened to the whole Mercenary Unit. It was too early to assume that they're dead.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 12, 2012, 01:47:51 AM
Melodia stopped, not sure what to say. "But they were with us. If it was just us, then they should be here too.." she said.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 12, 2012, 01:57:20 AM
Koel remained silent, deep in thought about the current conversation
Koel: Melodia is right, Walter and the General should be here.....but then again, neither of them fought Darka up close like we did.....is that what this is about? Only the ones that were involved in the battle are the ones that survived? That doesn't make sense....it should be us who are dead....not Walter....
The Queen the slowly stood up from her chair and gently bowed her head to the group, grasping her hands firmly together in front of her.
Queen of Tamathy: I thank you for the information you have provided, you have certainly made things more clearer to us. Fear not, now that we know the man is hostile and indeed dangerous, we shall alert our troops all over the region to be on the look out for him and to capture this man.
General Amelia: I shall send word immediately your highness.
As General Amelia said that she bowed to both the group and to the Queen and left the room through the main doors, General Krux gave the group a cold stare before departing also. The Queen soon followed them, walking slowly to the door as her long flowing dress trailed behind. Soon the room was empty, except for Vixen who had remained and had now come out of the corner and stood beside the table looking at the group with a smile on his face.
Vixen: I do hope that it wasn't too troublesome for you
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 12, 2012, 02:03:29 AM
"Krux was fun to mess with." He said with a devious smile. "I could have said more, but it might have turned into a fight." He stood and opened the door for the others. "The doctor's waiting for us."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 12, 2012, 02:15:11 AM
Melodia stood and put Nom on her head. "When is this headache going to go away," she muttered to herself, rubbing her eyes a little.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on June 12, 2012, 02:27:22 AM
Nemmy: *doesn't have anything to say, as she just sits and fixes her hair*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 15, 2012, 08:34:21 PM
Askardi followed the old man willingly. "So?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 16, 2012, 08:08:29 PM
The old man scoffled at Askardi's words
Old Man Cleric: So? Hah, you young'ins are always so rude. But I guess thats just the way you are, no way in help'in it.
The old man guided Askardi through the sea of people, though not one of them seemed to brush past the old man, all of them kindly moved out the way even though it was rather hard to see him as he didn't stand that far off the ground due to his hunched back. In the distance, a large but run down building stood, it was white in colour but its paint had long faded away and now was a murky gray. The stained glass windows were still intact but the images on them were hard to make out, darkened from aging.
Old Man Cleric: I'll take you to the church, thats a good place to collect your thoughts....it doesn't look too pretty but people still visit, with the current tensions between Natharia and Tamathy rising, people need to put their minds at rest sometimes....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel stands up slowly and walks to the door, not saying anything and passing each member in silence.
Koel: I'm unsure if I can cope with this.....these powers could be dangerous.....maybe Darka intended to give us them....I don't know....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 16, 2012, 08:21:15 PM
"Mr. Cleric sir, why bring me to this church? yyou know naught anything about me. I could hve been youree enemy."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 16, 2012, 08:37:55 PM
Melodia looked to Koel. "What's wrong?" She asked. "You're too quiet."

The group was led to an empty room somewhere in the castle and advised to wait for the doctor's return.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 17, 2012, 01:20:01 AM
"He's been like that since the dinner." Vagus said. "I think he's freaking out." He walks to a corner if the room and sits, locking his arms around his legs, like a fetal position. "It feels like a prison here." He grumbled.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 17, 2012, 04:10:53 AM
The doctor from before walked in the room. "Oh, I didn't expect you for quite some time," he said. "Did I make you wait long?" He sat his bag down on a nearby table.

"Not long..." Melodia replied, looking like she was trying to avoid attention due to sheer embarrassment for some reason.
 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 17, 2012, 08:14:48 AM
"No... But any longer and I would have been put in an asylum...." Vagus muttered. "...I hate enclosed spaces." He whispered to himself as he slowly stood. "So, why the check-up? He asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 17, 2012, 09:23:16 AM
"Some people have stated your reason for being asleep for so long," The doctor replied. "But no one has an answer except you all and people higher up on the food chain. The reasons people are thinking up have started worrying me, however. Things like bright flashes from the sun and giant demonic hellhounds that wielded magic, maybe even a crazed madman with a new type of explosive..." The boy smiled and clapped his hands together. "I suppose things like these don't really matter, though." He continued. "I'd like to check you all out, however, just in case there are any side effects to such an amount of sleep. In...uh...addition to trying to see if the reason you slept for so long had any other side effects than just the sleeping." He looked at the group. "Looks like there's one short, but...how about you?" He pointed to Vagus, the smile still on his face. "You can go first, and then you may leave if you wish." He said. "That'll work out for you, correct?" He grinned a little more and patted a nearby chair. "Sit, if you will."

Melodia stood near the back of the group, idly petting Nom and looking totally flustered.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 17, 2012, 09:38:00 AM
"He hasn't even touched me and I already feel violated of the rights of my privacy." He quietly muttered. "Sure. But I'll still stay right after." He nervously walked toward the chair and sat down. He was a bit worried that he might emit another electrical burst like in the dining room. Out of all the powers, it seemed like Vagus' was the only one who accidentally hurt another person. Everyone else was safe once every one of them was able to use the "black" magic. "Whatever you're going to do, make it quick." He said.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 17, 2012, 08:31:04 PM
"Alright," The doctor replied. "But first, a question. Have you been having any problems like eye strain, weakness of the limbs, stiffness, headaches..?"

Melodia looked around awkwardly.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 18, 2012, 12:13:48 PM
"Headaches... just headaches." Vagus said.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 19, 2012, 10:08:38 PM
"so old man, correc me if im wrong, bought i doubt you healed me just to heal me. i beleive theres more to this, you dont know what i am do you?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 20, 2012, 12:59:01 AM
The doctor nodded and did the normal examination. "Well, I can find nothing wrong with you." He says. "You're free to go." The young man looked to the remaining members of the group. He pointed to Koel. "How about you next?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 21, 2012, 01:52:44 AM
The old man chuckled weakly as he waded through the crowds, towards the large structure
Old Man Cleric: Why did I help you? Young man, sometimes you don't need a reason to help another. It comes with age I guess......but my magic skill is higher than most around here, it still has its side effects....my old age tends to mix the results. Don't worry, its normally nothing more than a stomach cramp or a headache, but you look okay
the continued walking, approaching the church.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Koel remained silent and walked over to the young doctor and simply looked at him, with little expression in his face. Koel seemed to be rather deep in thought, only barely aware of what was going on around him.
Koel: Yeah, do what you need.....
Koel thought to himself, showing a saddened expression
Koel: I kind of wish Walter was here with us......he would make light of the situation like he always did.....I was so cold to him too.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 21, 2012, 03:02:15 AM
Askardi was somber and walked queitly behind the old man. He was now deep in thought. Memories of his ninja friend played games in his head. He rolled around the thought again and again.... he vaugely remembers something in a fog of nothing
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 21, 2012, 03:10:04 AM
Eventually, after passing the many houses that dotted the residential district, all bustling with as much life as down below on the streets, they came to the stone laid path that led to a contained area that led to the large wooden doors of the church. Around the stone, grass sprouted from underneath and softly poked out above the stone, giving the small area a natural feeling. Almost untouched by humanity.
Even though most of the building could be seen from the main streets, it seemed secluded when viewed upclose, the houses around it covering it up, sheltering the holy building from harm. The sunlight softly raining down onto its darkened stain glass windows.
Old Man Cleric: Well, here we are. Don't be shy young man, step right in.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 21, 2012, 03:29:58 AM
Askardi took careful steps into the building. He felt like he could be violating a sacred barrier.

"Soo...... sir, why have you brought me here?" He gently laid a hand on a handcarved pew and ran it against its frame. "This is a very old building."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 21, 2012, 03:49:11 AM
The old man closed the large wooden doors behind him, the light of the outside ceased to shine in and only the candles illuminated the very large, cold room. It was a cold but welcoming church, just being in the place felt like being in the graces of the Gods themselves.
He then walked slowly to Askard, snapping his walking stick against the stone paved floor, echoing as the wood collided with the stone.
Old Man Cleric: You seemed like you had lost your way. When we lose our way in this big world, sometimes being under the warm embrace of the Gods will light the path.
He said as he softly turned his head towards the stained glass windows, each window seemed to tell part of a story. One window depicted mass chaos among mankind, armies of humans slaughtering one another. The next window then showed an angelic figure, high above in the clouds wearing magnificent robes of the finest kind, the angel was conversing with three other angels. The next window depicted the humans looking up to the sky as they were bathed in an intense light. The last visible window the depicted a different angel, one wearing black robes instead of the usual white, the angel was standing with his body facing the divine leading angel, but with his face turned towards the harmony on Luneta, his face showing anger and discord.
The rest of the windows were to blackened to make out.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 21, 2012, 03:59:12 AM
these windows depict a history no?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 21, 2012, 04:07:12 AM
Old Man Cleric: Indeed, they show how our divine creators came to us over a thousand years ago and gave us this amazing gift, the gift of magic....which sadly people take for granted, some even go as far as to say its just a product of evolution. But of course, the wise will know that the creators were not only the ones who gave us this gift, but also gave us life....we are their children. And we have neglected them so.
He said as he gripped his walking stick tightly, looking towards the main statue at the front of the room. It showed the angel with the magnificent robes, with its wings outstretched, along with his arms. His arms seemingly welcoming all into them, with a soft and gentle expression on his face. Though the statue contained no color and was simply a gray stone statue, but the detail was outstanding.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 21, 2012, 04:16:20 AM
Askardi studied the monument. "whatt was her name? surely there was some opposition of what she did."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 21, 2012, 04:32:22 AM
Old Man Cleric: Her name is Creator Ajima, Ajima we normally refer to her as though. She is the highest of the creators. In the scriptures, it is said that Ajima was the one who noticed the ensuing violence on the mortal plains of Luneta, even though it was not her role to do so, the role of overseeing what goes on in Luneta is the purpose of a sub-group of the creators known as "The Watchers". However she could hear the screams and anguish of her children and decided that she could no longer bear to let us kill ourselves to the brink of extinction.
So she called upon Creator Ankross, to think of a way to solve the problem without directly stopping the violence. Ankross decided that should the humans be given a small portion of their powers, their divine wisdom, then they may see the light and the error of their ways.
But, as you rightly noted, there was opposition. However, only from one other Creator, a Watcher.
This particular Watcher had seen the gift that Ankross gave to us and protested to Ajima, telling her that no matter what is given the humans, the hole in their hearts will never be full. Humans were created in the Creators image, Ajima split her heart in two to create the first two humans, one half to bring life to the humans and the other half to remain inside her.
The Watcher then threw down his fiery sword and claimed that the slate needed to be wiped clean, humans were difective and that he would fly down to Luneta himself and would wipe the slate clean himself. Its possible that the other Watchers felt the same way, but he was the only one brave or foolish enough to stand up to Ajima.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 21, 2012, 04:38:47 AM
Askardi looked to the man. "And then what happened?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 21, 2012, 04:51:08 AM
Old Man Cleric: Well, Ajima saw the hatred and corruption in the young angels eyes and noted that he would keep his word. She would never allow a Creator to directly influence the humans, as it is against their beliefs, and slaughtering the race that holds half of her heart would be a grave mistake, effectively weakening Ajima.
So, she stripped the Watcher of his Creator-hood and banished him into the void, the empty space between Luneta and Gothalga, to wait for 1000 years to be reborn as a human, his soul implanted into the body of a newborn. The long wait would teach him patience and the rebirth would teach him compassion and understanding.
After the banishment, the Creators resumed watching over us. To this very day.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 21, 2012, 04:53:50 AM
Does legend speak of Darka?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 21, 2012, 02:47:00 PM
"Gah... " Vagus audibly said as he rubbed his wrist and stood. As he passed by Koel and heard his saddened tone, Vagus pushed his back against the wall and crossed his arms while looking at Koel. "What's done is done. There's no going back. Though I have to admit, I liked that meat-smeared guy..." Vagus said as his eyes trailed on the ceiling. "But just like what I said, there's no use on mourning what we lost." He admitted to himself that he was a bit harsh than his usual self. Then again, after what happened to him, who wouldn't be pissed at being dragged into something that he didn't intended to be dragged into?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 21, 2012, 05:16:20 PM
As Koel waited for the doctor to proceed with his examination, he looked towards Vagus who now leaned against the wall not too far away from him.
Koel: So, what are you going to do after this? I don't think we have much of an obligation to eachother anymore...huh
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The old man stroked his stringy gray beard and thought to himself, lost in deep thought.
Old man cleric: Darka? Hmmm.....the name doesn't ring any bells, its definitely not a Creator name. We could check the scriptures if you would like? You may find a reference.
The old man then walked over to the right of the area where an alter stood, ontop of the stone alter was a rather old and heavy book, its spine almost worn out from repeated use and the cover's image was faded, but one could make out the words "Libro dii".
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 21, 2012, 05:26:42 PM
"Who knows? I didn't want any of this. But with it, maybe I should go back to my homeland and steal back what I lost. Or get myself killed. Eh...Depends on how good I am on stealing back what's stolen." Vagus said as he shrugged. "Or maybe I should just tag along. Other than trying to get myself killed, I don't really have much else to go. You know, except for that vast, free world?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 21, 2012, 05:35:34 PM
Koel shrugged at Vagus's words and gave a somewhat demotivated look, not quite depression but as if all the energy inside him had been sucked out.
Koel: Well, I guess thats one way to live.......I just want to find Darka and return his present, I don't want it. I felt alienated enough, now I'm part of a minority.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 21, 2012, 05:45:15 PM
"Heh, you don't know half of the feeling." Vagus said. "This place gave me a bit of nostalgia." He said as he placed the two of his fingers on his forehead. 'Dynas..." He muttered. The way he said it wasn't like he was lamenting or missing a friend. More like he analyzed the name.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 21, 2012, 07:30:50 PM
Lebros Dii?" whats that  all about?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 21, 2012, 07:43:14 PM
The doctor did the same as he did with Vagus, but was soon called out to help someone who needed a doctor more than anyone in the group did. He suggested they wait, but noted to the group that he gets called to a lot of homes around the current time and may not be back for hours and that since they weren't really obligated to stay, they could go.

"W...wait.." Melodia said. "D..do you have anything for a very bad headache?"

The doctor froze. "How bad is it?" He asked.

"My brain should have went boom," Melodia replied. "It hurts like someone's been stabbing my head all day..."


"How long has this gone on?" He asked.

"Well, I've always had a headache that won't go away, but it's just been really bad since I woke up." The girl mused. "My grandma always said my parents passed down a headache disease to me and it won't ever go away..."

"That's a symptom of only one thing I know of, and it's not as simple as a 'headache disease'..." The doctor said. "I'm sorry, but I don't know how to help you. It really is incurable, and there is no way to get rid of that pain in your head." He left quickly, looking disappointed that he couldn't help.

Melodia looked at the rest of the group. "I'm confused. What does he mean?" She asked.

((Sorry about the wait. I was taking a break because I was having a hard time making this scene just go as planned.))
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 21, 2012, 08:08:02 PM
Old Man Cleric: The Lebros Dii is simply "The book of Gods", what is written here is what one of the first people to obtain magic wrote. The first ones had the wisdom of the Creators in its purest form, they actually knew portions of their history as if it was their own memories, of course through generations this ability has receded into the deepest levels of our minds. This book is the record of what we know in the depths of our hearts. It contains all of the Creators names, their roles and details some events, one of which is the event that I told you about just then. This book is where the majority of legends come from, but in truth, they are not legends but real.
The old man the gently turned the pages of the Lebros Dii, as the pages went from right to left, the old paper they were made out of made a crinkling sound, clearly showing its age.
Old Man Cleric: Of course, this is but a copy. There are many of the Lebros Dii, the original is long lost.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel shrugged and looked oddly to the doctor, not completely sure what he was referring to
Koel: I have no idea what you are talking about, the only incurable illness I know of is Magic Corruption, but then again, I'm not a whizz kid in biology.
He then took a chair in the room and sat on it, resting his head in his right hand palm, with a rather cold expression.
Koel: Care to explain?

 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 21, 2012, 08:21:15 PM
Melodia watched as the doctor left the room as fast as he could. She sighed. "I'm still confused about this..." The girl said. She sat on the floor, by the wall. "At least he could have gave me something to make the headache smaller...." She muttered to herself.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 21, 2012, 08:28:58 PM
They looked at the Libros Dii for several hours, "I had no idea such truths existed. The Aspargin people are not deeply religious. We only worship one god. This god gave us the power of protection, are there any stories of this withebn this tome?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 21, 2012, 08:49:00 PM
Koel looked around the room, it was empty apart from Vagus and Melodia. Koel was sitting a noticable distance away from them both. He seemed to intentionally keep his distance from the group, as his mind was mostly preoccupied, though he tried to hide that fact by continuing to converse with the group.
Koel: So, Melodia.....what are you going to do after this? I mean, we go our separate ways, right?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Old Man Cleric: One god? Its possible you may be referring to another Creator, do you know the name of this God? We could search the name.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 21, 2012, 08:51:20 PM
"The gods name was Celestrial...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 21, 2012, 11:23:06 PM
"I don't know..." Melodia replied. "I don't want to just go back to my parents' house and act like none of this happened..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 22, 2012, 07:00:31 PM
The old man began to resume his progress through the old and withered pages, seemingly not looking at each page for too long. Almost as if he had read the entire book before.
Old Man Cleric: Celestial...Hmmmm Celestial.....
eventually his old wrinkly hands came to a stand still and the pages laid out before him came to a single image of an angelic figure, accompanied by walls of text.
Old man Cleric: Ahhh, Celestial, he seems to be listed as one of the Keepers. Which is the same group as Ajima and Ankross. However his role seems to be unlisted. The text is too faded to read. I do apologize.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel shrugged and looked to the door, wondering when the situation would come to an end. He clearly wasn't comfortable.
Koel: I wonder when that doctor will get back......this place is depressing....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 22, 2012, 07:18:12 PM
Melodia stood, a faint breeze coming from an unknown source going around the room. She sighed. "Let's just go..." She said. "Come on No....." The girl looked around frantically. "Where did Nom go?" She asked, looking through just about everything. She couldn't find the little dragon anywhere.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 22, 2012, 07:32:59 PM
Koel shuddered as he felt the breeze, slowly grasping his arms as he looked around to check where it came from.
Koel: What the hell? Where?...huh?
Koel then stood up and sighed, trying to forget what just happened, he looked to Melodia who was currently looking for Nom
Koel: You lost your Dragon, hmmphh....it was a pest anyway.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 23, 2012, 01:18:26 AM
Melodia hurried outside the room, still calling to Nom in the hopes he was still around. After a minute, she began to cry.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 01:33:38 AM
Koel sighed deeply and left the room also, he didn't know where he was going to go, so he simply wandered down the corridors randomly. Lost in deep thought, he felt somewhat attached and alienated to the other group members at the same time.
Koel: I don't know what to do anymore.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 23, 2012, 03:19:03 AM
Vagus scratches his head. "... What the heck is with everyone today?" He realizes he's being left and hurries outside. "OI! Don't leave me alone here!" He stands by the door and sighs. "Great. Just... great." For some reason, he starts walking somewhere and shouting for the members. "OI! KID! KOEL! NOM!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 03:29:05 AM
Koel hears the shouting of Vagus but simply carries on walking, eventually he finds himself in a large room, much larger than the dining room. But equally as fancy, it showed a huge stage at the back of the room that was occupied by a single individual, he donned a multi-colored Jester suit, adorned with bells and tassels. He seemed to be dancing in a comedic way with a very strange look on his face, almost crazed.
(click to show/hide)
The masses of seemingly wealthy nobles that were gleefully watching this jester, occasionally laughing as he intentionally fell down during his dance, picking himself with the same crazed grin on his face. His charcoal hair draped down over his demented green eyes, though it seems the crowds didn't see anything wrong with him, laughing and enjoying themselves all the same.
Koel walks into the room, though keeping his distance from any of the nobles, making sure not to bump or touch any of them, finding a seat at the back of the room.
Koel: Hopefully this can take my mind of things.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 23, 2012, 03:47:05 AM
The doctor bumped into Vagus, possibly on his way back to the room. "What's going on?" He asked. "Is something the matter?"

Melodia was sitting by a wall, crying as she sat there, alone.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 23, 2012, 04:00:40 AM
Vagus brushed his shoulder and notices Melodia crying by the wall. "What do you think?" Vagus said as he points to the girl. "There's one guy and one dragon loitering here somewhere. Can you take care of the kid for a while and help her with the dragon? I'm going to look for the other guy." Vagus starts running, not giving a chance for the doctor to reply. "KOEL!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 04:08:25 AM
Koel stood up and went to the bar in the corner of the room and sat down on a wooden stool, looking to the rather young woman behind the bar who smiled back at him and leaned over the counter.
Barmaid: So, what'll it be sir?
Koel slumped his head, his eyes becoming heavy with dispair
Koel: Just some ale, doesn't matter what....
The barmaid popped the cork on an ale keg and filled up a wooden tankard with a think light brown liquid, all the way to the rim and then slid it in Koel's hands, giving him a soft wink as she did. He then slowly put the wooden rim to his lips and drank from the tankard, a short chug and then placed it back on the counter. Hearing Vagus's words, he still chose to ignore him and kept himself within his thoughts as he drowned his sorrows.
All the while the Jester continued to please the crowd in the background, occasionally laughing manically himself.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 23, 2012, 05:37:42 AM
Suddenly, there was what sounded like a small-scale explosion somewhere not far from the castle. Everyone stopped and looked around in confusion. A child dressed up as another jester ran to the center of the room. "No worries! I think that crazy old man is trying to scare us again!" She ran out to check what was going on as everyone began doing their own thing again. It was as if a crazy old man scaring people was a normal occurrence or, at least, something that had happened at least once before.

Melodia was led to the kitchens and handed off to a notoriously cheerful maid, who attempted to cheer the girl up.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 23, 2012, 10:56:14 AM
Vagus arrives on the festive room where Koel is in. Seeing the sheer mass of nobles in the area, he deviously smiles. "Do you see what I see? I see a sea of coins!" He gleefully said. He cuts through the crowd, slithering in like a snake. He sees Koel sitting by the bar and quickly maneuvers his way through the nobles until he reaches the table. Oddly enough, his pockets were bulging as he sat. He looked at the crowd and saw a few of them frantically searching for their pockets. "Looks like they weren't drunk enough, eh?" He drops a pouch full of gold at the table. "The best tasting wine you've got. Put whatever this guy's having on my tab." He said as he pointed at Koel. "So... what in Ignis' flame were you thinking, insulting the kid just like that? He taps the table impatiently before speaking again. "...You thinking of the ones that didn't make it, right?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 04:52:22 PM
The barmaid leaves the room through a trapdoor that led below the floor of the room, eventually returning with a glass bottle containing a fine red liquid. She took a slightly smaller wooden cup and filled it half full, then placed the glass bottle next to Vagus along with the cup.
Barmaid: There you go, honey.
Koel weakly looks to Vagus who now sits beside him, occasionally taking a gulp from his tankard as he did. The bottom half of his face now trickling with the light brown liquid.
Koel: Hmmphh, like it matters anymore. That guy Darka has the power to end everything......and with these powers we got, we're probably the only ones who could stop him.......its more like we have to, rather than it being a matter of choice.....
Koel then took another swig of the ale and then slammed the tankard to the counter and pushed it toward the barmaid
Koel: Another....
The barmaid hesitantly takes the tankard and began to re-fill it, keeping a close eye on Koel as if she was actually somewhat scared of him. She then placed the now full tankard back in front of Koel and began to attend to other customers on the other end of the bar.
Koel: It doesn't matter what we do Vagus, we go fight....we die.....we stay here....we die. Nothing matters anymore, the worst of all....innocent people like Walter had to die, he didn't harm anyone....he was a wimp but he didn't deserve that at all.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 23, 2012, 05:15:42 PM
"Lighten up, sheesh! Ain't that the reason you mercs fight? For the benefit of whatever and which way?" Vagus tilts the wooden cup, making it slowly trickle down to his throat before he sets it down a few moment later. "Doesn't matter if we die or anything if Luneta's destined to end, right? Who knows? Maybe if we give a lot of effort, it ought to give a little push to change something, right? We just..." Vagus takes out a small metal ball out of his pocket and puts it between his fingers, positioned in a way a rail gun's barrel would look like, despite not existing yet. "...need to aim for the way given to us and..." Vagus gave a small burst of electricity as he flicked the ball. The ball sped fast to a drunken man, hitting his forehead and knocking him unconscious. "...Shoot."

"... Woah. I can't believe that worked." Vagus said as he emptied his wine and poured another glass.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 05:23:51 PM
Koel: Hmmmphh, I only became a sellsword because I wanted travel, to understand myself. The whole soul searching crap, but now it led to this.....I don't like this outcome, I don't want to fight my way to the truth, only to find that the truth is conflict. Nevermind....I guess you're right....
Koel takes another chug at his tankard and seems to ignore the moaning and groaning that is going on in the background, the complaints of a headache by a drunken fellow. Though Koel seemed to crack a bit of a smile at Vagus's antics.
Koel: You seem to be getting the hang of that, huh
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 23, 2012, 06:17:30 PM
Vagus grinned back at Koel. "That's better. Now, if you just apologized to the kid, we'd all be one happy freak show again." He said. Again, he pours a glass of wine in his cup. 'To travel', huh? I guess we're not really that much different from each other. I became a traveler to have a bit of freedom and to be distant from the prison called home. Then... I became a thief along the way." He pushes the bottle of wine to the barmaid. "I think I've had enough. If there's any change left, keep it.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 07:33:54 PM
After the last exchange of words, the Jester bowed down to the crowd, signifying the end of his act, the sea of nobles then clapped their hands while remaining in their seats, not greatly impressed, but amused enough at the entertainment provided.
As the Jester bowed several times, he glared at both Vagus and Koel quickly, only for a few seconds and then returning to his bowing, muttering quietly to himself.
Crazed Jester: I can't believe they were the chosen ones, how disgusting.....bunch of misfits
After the applause ceased, the Jester then stepped off the stage and began to make his way to the bar, grinning as he did.
Koel hadn't noticed this and continued to converse with Vagus, taking another swig out of his tankard and rubbing the liquid off his stubble.
Koel: Hmmm, its nice to meet someone I can somewhat relate to.....however, my freedom was in a sense involuntary.....but nevermind.
I'll apologize to Melodia when I find her, I didn't mean to upset the girl....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

While the maid was attempting to cheer up Melodia, a familiar face entered the kitchen and began shouting at the chefs. His shining armor  illuminated under the fiery gaze of the kitchen flames.
General Krux: I came here of my own accord, today's fine dining was not fine at all. The Castar apples had too much sauce on them, the cooked lizard was WAY too overcooked....I'm shocked that this even ended up on the Queen's plate, let alone her guests!
The chefs all gulped at the same time and cowered in fear at the presence of General Krux, his gaze seemingly turning their bodies to stone, not one of them moved an inch under his eye.
General Krux then looked to Melodia who was weeping in the corner
General Krux: You....I remember you, what is your business here girl?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 23, 2012, 07:44:19 PM
Melodia looked up, red eyed. She shook her head a little and looked back down, sniffling a little. "I...I bet he ran away because of you..."

The jester girl from before walked up next to Vagus and Koel and ordered a (thankfully) non-alcoholic drink, then sat down a boy who could've been maybe eight to ten years old and had him drink it. "Now stay here."

The boy (http://www.zerochan.net/1121107) frowned, pulling at his clothes and being very awkward with his hands, as if he'd never used them before to do anything. He looked around a little, unsure of his surroundings. When he looked in the direction Vagus and Koel happened to be from him, he grinned and tugged on Koel's clothes gently to get his attention.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 07:52:29 PM
General Krux looked down at Melodia with a cold stare, wondering what she meant.
General Krux: Who ran away? Don't tell me it was your lizard pest......
He gave a weakened expression on his face, almost sympathetic but still hardened at the same time.
General Krux: Get up, we're going to find it. I can't have it lurking around the corridors, it'll cause a ruckas. Come now, with haste, I haven't all day.
He said as he pushed the kitchen door open and led Melodia out into the hallway

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel looked to the boy and gave an odd look at him, Koel never really was good with kids and it showed in his expressions. His face was a mix of uncertainty and anxiety. He then quickly looked to Vagus.
Koel: Oh jeez, Vagus....little help here, this thing is pulling at my clothes....
Koel then looked back to the kid, still donning the same face as before
Koel: uhh.....hey there....um....how do you do?

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 23, 2012, 08:10:10 PM
Melodia got up quietly and began following the general. "I don't understand.." she muttered. "This has never happened before... I thought he went to go get revenge on you, but when he didn't come when I called..."

The boy's mouth began moving, but no sound came out. After a second he noticed this and frowned again, attempting to explain himself through vaguely-coherent charades that involved flapping his arms, making strange little unidentifiable motions, and pointing at himself.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 08:25:28 PM
Krux rubbed his chin with his steel covered fingers and thought to himself
General Krux: Dragons are noted for being attracted to activity, noise mostly. It wouldn't surprise me if it went to either the Stage Room or Visitors area, which is on the lowest floor. Which do you think it would go to?
Krux looked to Melodia, for the first time, allowing someone to take point.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel chuckled and looked to the kid, patting him on his back softly.
Koel: Hah, I remember my first ale....., might wanna lay off until you're a little older though.
Koel then returned to his tankard and took another gulp, wiping the liquid from his mouth and resting the tankard back on the counter.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 23, 2012, 08:33:33 PM
Melodia shrugged. "He would come to me first..." She said quietly. "We rarely ever do things separately..." She sniffled again, looking ready to cry.

The boy tugged on Koel's clothing again, showing the man that he definitely had water and not ale. Unfortunately, he was so bad with his hands that he ended up dropping the cup and getting splashed. He stared ahead blankly with a look of slight frustration on his face that, to Koel and Vagus, was oddly familiar.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 08:52:12 PM
Krux sighed deeply, clearly displeased and uneasy at the sight of a little girl crying. Showing that he obviously wasn't the type to be around children. He hesitantly put his cold, steel clad arm around her.
General Krux: Look, don't cry. We'll find him......if we take different routes, we'll have a better chance of finding him. You go to the Stage Room, there are lots of people there and its possible that your dragon might have been attracted to the merriment. I'll go to the visitors area and check there, I'll alert my guard unit to be on the lookout as the patrol the hallways. The Stage Room is on the floor below this one, you should be able to judge its distance by the level of noise, its not hard to find.
He then retracted his arm and with relief, he folded his arms as he began to walk away. His cape flowing slightly as he left Melodia, though he spoke out loud as he did.
General Krux: Don't waste your time crying, if you truly want him to be found, make the effort!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 23, 2012, 09:06:30 PM
Melodia nodded and headed toward that room. When she finally found it, she walked up to the counter and ordered a cup of sugar water that she could take with her around the castle without having to worry about forgetting to return a cup or anything. She walked away from the bar and began to call out again to her little friend, including the sugar water as if that would entice him to return to her.

The boy eyed Melodia, squirming in his seat a little. He looked anxious and unsure of himself. After a few moments of this, he tugged on Koel's clothes again and, almost violently, pointed to Melodia. However, it wasn't very clear what he meant by this, as he broke out in silent mouth movements afterward.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 09:13:42 PM
Koel looked blankly at the young boys movements, but when he pointed to a familiar face, Koel jumped out of his seat with surprise and then sighed with relief.
Koel walked to Melodia, looking visibly worried.
Koel: Hey Melodia, look....I'm sorry for how I acted towards you, it was wrong of me....I'm just in a weak place right now. But I'm willing to help you find Nom, we can look together.
Relief filled Koel's face as he finally got that off of his chest, though he turned back to the boy and looked at him oddly. Then looked back to Melodia.
Koel:.....that kid pointed at you, do you know this kid? He keeps bugging me but I aint seen him before. Some little girl in a silly suit dropped him off at the bar.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 23, 2012, 09:35:46 PM
Melodia nodded, then looked at the boy. "He doesn't look familiar..." She said. "I don't think I know him..."

The boy got up and walked over to the two, grinning. He looked a bit unsteady on his feet.

Melodia leaned down a little to be eye level with the boy. "Hello," she said. "What's your name?"

The boy grabbed the glass in Melodia's hand and drank it happily, as if nothing was wrong with that at all.

"Hey, you can't just do that!" Melodia cried, taking the glass back and looking into it. "That was for my friend, and--"

The boy slapped Melodia in the face, looking as if he would've said 'tsk tsk' if he could. He then patted the girl on the head and licked some of the remaining sugar off his lips.

Melodia gasped a little. "Why would you do...." She muttered, though trailed off. "No way... Y..you're..."

The boy nodded repeatedly, looking as if to say 'keep going...'

Melodia grabbed the boy in a hug, sobbing. "I was so worried!" she cried.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 23, 2012, 09:40:31 PM
*Meanwhile a Girl in a China Dress and Having a Large Tail behind her and a Pair of Large Fox Like Ears walks towards the City Gates of Tamathy, with a Tall Spear Strapped to a Backpack she is Carrying with her and Enter the City, looking around with interest in her hair Hidden eyes as she Makes her way to one of the Bars. . . *
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 09:51:11 PM
On the way to the bar, a strangely dressed individual bumped into the girl and fell dramatically on the floor, fall down and rolling along his side. He then slowly picked himself up with a strained hiss, then using his legs to push himself up and back onto his feet.
The boy noticed the girl and swished his curly brown hair out of his face and gave her an odd look, almost as if to say that she deliberately knocked him over.
(click to show/hide)
Strange Boy: Hey lass, aint you got no sense of direction? I thought you might be able to hear me comin' with those large ears of yours?
He spoke in quite a light voice, but with a strong country accent. Almost in a typical teenager farm bumpkin kind of way, however his clothes were that of a traveler, and the sword he had sheathed on his side took that to the next level.
Strange Boy: Well lass, speak up wontcha?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 23, 2012, 09:57:16 PM
Rosalind:Um. . .Forgive Me for that just now, however I am quite tired, for just entering this City. . .
Rosalind makes a small polite bow and atempts to quickly make her way past the sword wielding Traveler and back to what she was doing
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 10:03:52 PM
As Rosalind walks away and back on her course the bar, the strange boy turns around and dons a both overjoyed and evil face, quietly chuckling to himself as he dropped a few gold coins (siats) into a small sack, just bigger than the size of his hand, which seemed to be mostly full.
Strange Boy: Works everytime, silly tourists. Kehehehehe~
The strange boy looked back at Rosalind and then began to walk into an alleyway, disappearing from sight.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 23, 2012, 10:11:44 PM
Rosalind: Now Then. . .
*after Rosalind walks into the Bar she moves to the Counter and Call the Bartender while Looking inside her backpack for her Storage of what Little Coins she Has*
Bartender
Can I Get some Ale and information about the City Layout and where one Might Spend Night?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 10:25:34 PM
The Bartender stares at her ears for a moment, before looking down to her face, distressed he scurries to the ale keg and pops the cork, filling a wooden tankard to the brim and sliding it across the counter, into Rosalind's hands.
Bartender: There you go, m'lady.
He then walks back over to Rosalind and leans over the counter, with both arms resting on the wooden, ale stained surface.
Bartender: Well, the city of Tamathy is built around Tamathy Castle, which naturally gives the entire city a circular shape. You have four districts also, the residential district, market district, event district and then finally the district simply known as "High End", which is mostly full of nobles and other posh totties since they live, work and play there.
If you want a place to stay and don't already have residence here, you could try the Inn called "Travelers Tales" which is about 10 minute walk west from this place. Though it costs quite a bit to get some nice rooms.
As the bartender spoke, he carefully examined the girl, though he kept gazing at her ears from time to time.
Bartender: You're.....not from around here, are you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel looked surprised as Melodia suddenly hugged the strange boy, completely dumbfounded at the randomness of it.
Koel: Wait....you know this kid? I didn't know you knew anybody in Tamathy......
Koel began to scratch his head in confusion.
Koel: .....I'm so confused
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 23, 2012, 10:33:47 PM
Melodia looked to Koel for a second, wiping her eyes. "I think Nom learned how to poof human." she said. "Can magic do that?" The girl hugged the boy a second time. She looked so relieved.

The boy looked like he absolutely loved the attention, and paid no attention to much else.

The girl from before walked up. "So you've found people who know you," she muttered. "Good! Now I can get back to dancing."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 23, 2012, 10:36:00 PM
Rosalind Listens with full concentration to the Detail she was told, her ears Flicking slightly from the more louder sounds of the bar customers while drinking her Ale
Rosalind:Thank you for the information.
and yes, I am a Traveling "Treasure Hunter" of a sorts and reached this Ciity untill a moment Before
*as Rosalind continues to drik, she Suddenly sees that her money sack is empty and loose, despite the fact she made sure to have tied it down quite well*
oh dear. . . she Quickly puts the sack away and turns to the bartender again
You don't Happen to know a boy with curly hair and a country accent around here?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 11:10:05 PM
Koel folded his arms, then proceeded to stroke his chin as he observed the child.
Koel: I guess its possible, but to fully change a dragon into a human, that would take some serious skill. Plus all non-human organisms cannot use magic, so he couldn't have done this to himself.
Koel kneeled in beside the boy, despite knowing that he probably wouldn't listen to him, and giving him any answers would be a long shot.
Koel: Hey, Nom.....you wouldn't happen to remember who did this to you, would you? Do you remember what happened before you turned?
After a few moments Koel stood back up, knowing that it was a wasted effort to even attempt to gain an answer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bartender chuckled to himself, beginning to wipe the counter with a white cloth as Rosalind spoke to him.
Bartender: Oh that kid, you must mean Shifty Sam, or at least thats what he likes to call himself. He's a small-time thief, he is so terrible that he has to pray on tourists to actually succeed in getting some coins, he aint nothing to fear if you know how to handle yourself around these parts.
The bartender then looked back to Rosalind and had a lighthearted grin on his face
Bartender: Let me guess, he bumped into you? Yeah, thats his only trick.....if you want your stuff back, you should go into the alleyway beside the entrance, he always goes there to hide out and feel good about himself.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 23, 2012, 11:24:08 PM
hearing that Rosalind nods and Drinks her remaining Ale before Standing up, and taking her backpack onto her back again
Rosalind: I will pay back soon.
That said, Rosalind Dashes outside to the streets again, looking around and unstrapping her Spear before Making her way towards the Entrance again. .  .
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 23, 2012, 11:27:10 PM
Nom nodded, using charades to explain something about an old man, an explosion, and something else about the old man that wasn't easy to make out.

Melodia thought for a moment. "An old guy exploded you and died?" She asked. "That's really weird."

The boy nodded, beginning to pick at his clothes again, mentioning something else with even more vague charades.

The girl blushed a little. "No, you can't go naked..." She muttered. "No one else goes naked except animals...and you're not an animal anymore."

Nom shook his head and pointed to his nose and his ears. He seemed to be trying to say those still worked exactly the same as usual. Afterward, he made a motion that looked like he was saying he also didn't have magic.

"None at all?" Melodia asked. She looked to Koel. "Can it really work like that? I mean, not having magic..." She stood back up and idly took Nom's hand.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 23, 2012, 11:45:51 PM
Koel: I'm unsure, though its possible that since it was never in his body to begin with....the magic part of the body is non-transferable or able to be generated. He's human, but he'll never be able to use magic.
The suddenly, thin hands clad in multicolored cloths wrapped around Koel's chest from behind. Then a pale face, with soft green eyes and dark brown hair poked over Koel's shoulder and loudly whispered in his ear.
Crazed Jester: Oh Koel, you've got it so right, you're quite the special one....aren't you?
Koel then staggered back and drew his sword at the figure, all of the nobles in the area falling silent at the scene. The Jester chuckled in the silence, not even phased by the drawing of the sword.
Koel: Hey! How do you know my name?!
Crazed Jester: What? I read it on your character sheet? I mean its there for all to see.....
He said with a deranged tone in his voice, his tone jumping from high pitched to low pitched every so often, making his voice sound totally insane. However he looked to Koel oddly, as if his words were more deranged than his.
Crazed Jester: Seriously, how you became one of the main characters is BEYOND me, such a silly character.....
Koel lowered his sword and sheathed it, not threatened by the madman in front of him. More of a feeling of pity.
Koel: Who let this guy loose?


Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 23, 2012, 11:59:14 PM
as Rosalind Reaches the Entrance, She Looks around before Finding a Darkish alleyway soon afterwards
Rosalind: There! That Must Be it! she says before dashing into the alley, holding the spear tightly in her hands, the Edge itself Kept behind her so she can slash with it to turn the Spear Around

HEY!
THIEF BOY!
GIVE MY GOLD BACK she yells in the alley
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 24, 2012, 12:03:06 AM
Melodia watched the jester carefully, not sure what to do.

Nom walked to the jester and tugged at his sleeve for a moment before using charades again and pointing at the door.

"He says the doctor's that way," Melodia translated, pulling the boy back from the jester a little. "Sorry about that. He's...uh...funny."

Nom appeared to be laughing a little at his own joke, allowing himself to be pulled back. The boy then put his hands in his pockets and ended up finding a little whistle. He looked around, put the whistle in his mouth, and blew softly. It made an extremely odd noise, one that if it came from the jester no one would think it odd.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 24, 2012, 12:31:59 AM
The Jester walked over to Nom and chuckled, patting him on the head as he gave his crazed smile.
Jester: Oh what a poor sub character you are. And as we all know, sub characters are expendable. Hahahaa
He then walked back over to Koel, almost dancing as he did, making strange fluid movements, holding Koel in his arms as he looked to Melodia and Vagus.
Jester: So here's the deal, I'm going to follow you around in order to get more screen time, eventually weaving my way into the main character slot. How's that? eh? deal?!
Koel: Uhhh, how about....no? I think we're weird enough without you....whoever you are.
Jester: Oh dear me, I haven't introduced myself....and thats such a typical thing to do in these circumstances, my name is Jarvis. Jarvis the Jester, how creative....you can thank the scriptwriter for that. HaahaHAHhahaAHH!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly the boy turned around from counting the coins in his sack and noticed the same cat eared girl wielding a spear. He jumped up in surprise but then quickly regained his composure, even going as far as to draw his blade.
Sam: Whatever do you mean, YOUR money? Its in my sack, so its MINE!
He laughed at Rosalind, his silly laugh echoed throughout the alleyway. Eventually he turned back round and went back to inspecting his coin filled sack.
Sam: Why don't you play somewhere else, kid. I got better things to do.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 24, 2012, 12:42:05 AM
Rosalind: . . . . .  Rosalind scorns in quite a bit of anger before she Swing her Spear around, making the blade hit the ground to make a rather loud sound of metal hitting th stone
Yours...? YOURS??
unless you want to be sliced and diced you will return my money with interests She says, with her fluffy tail swaying from side to side slowly*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 24, 2012, 01:03:16 AM
Melodia crossed her arms a little. "I don't know," she mused. "You act like my grandma said my parents did before they had to be..uh...." She looked around a little. "Is your magic overdone?" The girl uncrossed her arms and idly began combing her fingers through Nom's hair. The act almost looked motherly.

Nom was still fiddling with the new little whistle he found, trying to figure out what made it tick.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 24, 2012, 02:34:21 AM
"Someone... please, shut this guy up?" Vagus said as he rubbed his temples. "I can't tell if it's this mentally challenged guy or the wine that's giving me the headache. AGH!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 24, 2012, 05:23:16 PM
As the group were talking amongst eachother, a rather robust man came from behind the stage and noticed Jarvis conversing with Koel, Melodia, Vagus and the rest. The robust man eventually caught up with Jarvis and upon reaching him, he panted heavily as if physical exercise wasn't a common thing. He wore a fancy over-vest which had a watch hanging from the right pocket and also donned a slightly crooked top hat. This gave him the appearance of someone of importance but not quite a noble.
Robust man: Jarvis Jarvis, stop causing trouble here, darling!
Jarvis: Causing trouble? Its not as if I initiated a battle sequence or anything.....
The man then turned to the group and slightly bowed, as far as he could with his big belly in the way.
Robust man: I apologize for this, my name is Norman Letterman and I run the entertainment here and most of the fun stuff in the Entertainment district within the city. Jarvis is one of our special cases.....
he then leaned close into the middle of the group and whispered
Norman: Magic corruption....
though Jarvis simply carried on with his crooked smile, totally oblivious to whats going on. Though he attempted to make it as if he did understand.
Jarvis: Whispering? Bah, I can just READ what you said, no secrets from me, gahaahhaa!
Norman simply nodded weakly and took Jarvis's hand, leading him away from the group and back into the back of the stage. Jarvis looked back, looking manically at the group as he was pulled away.
Jarvis: Mark my words you misfits, I'll have my time in the spotlight....IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!

After that, everything was silent, Koel just blankly staring at the others.
Koel:......did that just happen?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The boy turned around again and then brandished his sword, waving it intimidatingly at the cat eared girl.

Sam: It seems as though this kitty wants to fight, is that true?

the boy then smiled as he looked at her

Sam: because thats the only way you are getting this coins from me, a boy's gotta eat!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 24, 2012, 07:41:58 PM
Rosalind stood there for a moment, thinking; a Sword User Eh. . `?. . .a Boy Like that Should Not Give me Too Much Trouble as long as I keep Him out of his Range. . .
Rosalind:If its a Fight you Want. . .Then I will Give you One to Get My Gold Back!! she yells as she takes a small step backwards and pointing the Spear edge towards the young Boy
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 24, 2012, 08:01:30 PM
A battle stirs~


                                                                                           
Rosalind       VS         Sam




Battle Music:


Battle Objective: Defeat Sam and take back what's yours!

Battle Commence!

Sam:Yall don't know what you got yer'self into missy!
Sam proceeded to run upto Rose and slashed horizontally at her, then pushing himself back he readied his blade for the next strike. Sam then ran upto Rose again but this time dashing to left to confuse her and then striking with a upper slash and then kicking Rose back, resilient not to retreat back himself.

Sam: C'mon, show me what you got!

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 24, 2012, 08:23:03 PM
Rosalind: Ooof.  . .. Fast. . . but. . .I WON'T GIVE UP!
THE REAL FIGHT STARTS NOW
Rosalind Makes a Fast Lunge Forwards and then Spins the Spear in her hand around and slashes sideways before pulling the Spear back and takes some Distance away from Sam and Keeping the Spear Steady
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 24, 2012, 08:45:39 PM
Round 1 results

Rosalind: 187/200 93%


Sam: 35/50 94%


Round Opinion: Sam is fast but Rosalind seems to have the upper hand with combat experience.....and the fact that Sam has very little Health to work with. Remember, that a single sentence of an attack only counts as one attack, put a full stop and then write another attack to start another attack. You can do three it total.

Resume Conflict:

Sam picked himself off of the ground and rubs the back of his head for no real reason, almost making it look worse than it actually was.
Sam: Gosh, you are such a brutish girl!
He then dashed back upto Rosalind and jumped up, then came crashing down with his sword upon Rosalind. Upon getting back up from the previous attack he kicked her back away to keep the distance.
Sam: keep that spear away from me, it hurts yanno!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 24, 2012, 09:10:24 PM
Rosalind: *giggle* There is More from Where that Came From!
Rosalind pulls her spear backwards and then makes a similar lunge than before but this time keeps the attack rage bir shorter as she then takes a second step and lunges again.
then she swings upwards and lets the Spear flow across her hands to "Standing Position" and Jumps backwards
Rosalind: Only if you Give Me All The Gold You Got!

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 24, 2012, 09:14:38 PM
Melodia shook her head a little. "Poor guy..." she mumbled. After a moment she flipped out. "Wait, that general guy was trying to help me find Nom! How am I supposed to explain this?" She gestured toward Nom.

Nom stuck his tongue out and did a 'ta dah' pose.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 24, 2012, 09:31:06 PM
Round 2 results

Rosalind: 178/200 84%


Sam: 16/50  90%


Round Opinion: Its almost over, Sam has only a little Health left and you are one step closer to obtain your gold back. However, just make sure this ends, you may want to pummel him with all you have to make sure this guy doesn't initiate another round.

Resume Conflict

Sam:YAAAOOW! That smarts worse than a pitchfork!
Sam rubs the wounds made by the spear and weakly holds his sword towards Rose with the other hand
Sam: But I aint about to let this gold slip through my fingers
He then mustered up the last of his strength and preformed an incredible feat, using his speed he threw himself onto the wall beside him and began to run along it, until he got close enough to Rosalind he jumped off the wall and spin kicked Rosalind in mid-air and then landed behind her.
Brandishing his blade again he preformed a quite point lunge at her. Then he finished off with a quick horizontal swipe of his blade.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel chuckled slightly as he thought about it, gazing at the newly formed child that was now known as Nom.
Koel: To be fair, if anything that Krux guy would be pleased to see that its no longer a dragon. At least, thats how I think he would see it, as soon as he gets past the shock. Heh.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 24, 2012, 09:41:46 PM
Rosalind:!!!   OWW!!!!
Thats Not How you Treat a Lady!!!
Rosalind Makes a quick Spin around to Face Sam again while using the Pole of the Spear to strike.
Then She make a lunge again and slams the edge to the ground and uses the spear itself as a Lever to pull herself to the air and Kicks from the air before Landing down to the ground again with a small thud
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 24, 2012, 09:51:23 PM
THE BATTLE IS WON!

Round 3 results/End of Battle Results

Rosalind: 166/200 73%

Sam: 0/50 82%

-100 siats awarded- (be sure to check the Shop thread!)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sam falls limply to the floor and pants heavily, dropping his blade as it clangs to the stone laid floor.
Sam: Guh.....I can't believe I lost.....to a girl...

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 24, 2012, 09:56:30 PM
Rosalind Swirls her spear around and then puts her spear back to rest in its straps on her backpack and makes a small victory pose
Rosalind: Maybe you Learn to not Mess with People and their belongings Now *Giggle* she said with a small grin on her face as she leaves with her slightly increased Money bag, while looking at the Boy to make sure he won't try anything while her back is turned away
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 24, 2012, 10:00:36 PM
Sam picked himself up, sheathing his blade and holding his wounds as he watched Rose walk away with all of the money he stole.
Sam: Guh...there goes all the food money.....but this isn't the end
He then ran weakly ran upto Rose with a smile on his face, still holding his wounds but as if it didn't even matter.
Sam: Heeeeeyy buddy! Look, we kinda got off on the wrong foot, huh. The name is Sam, Sam Watts!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 24, 2012, 10:10:13 PM
Her Large fox ears twitched slightly as she looks to Sam with wonder in her hidden eyes
Rosalind: Rosalind, Rosalind Leviera.
she introduced herself to Sam while Looking at him as she walks out from the alleys, her Large Fluffy tail swaying from side to side with her hips.
and what you want now?
This Gold is Mine to use now~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 24, 2012, 10:13:46 PM
Sam nervously chuckled as he walked along with Rosalind, trying to maintain his pace with hers.
Sam: Heh heh, of course its yours. All yours. But ehhh, friends gotta help each other out, right? Maybe buy each other food and stuff?
He said that with great desperation in his eyes, even though he was wounded he didn't seem to be showing it. As if this wasn't the first time this had happened to him.
Sam: I think a beautiful, strong and honorable woman like you would understand that, right? Heh heh
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 24, 2012, 10:21:30 PM
she blushes slightly from Sam's comments
Rosalind:. . .if you need Food. . . I Suppose I COULD buy you a Meal . . .but in return you better tell me all the juicy detail about the suroundings and any possible treasures that are said to be hidden around here
she continues her walking towards the Inn she was told at the Bar she visited before
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 24, 2012, 10:41:33 PM
Sam: Of course of course, but the food comes first, I haven't eaten in days.....
Sam says as he continues to walk alongside Rose, keeping close as they pass the many other citizens of Tamathy. He stomach growls at the sight of the Inn that isn't that far away, able to see the sign that said "Travelers Tales".
Sam: Oh boy, I can taste it now, you sure are nice girl, much nicer than any others I've met.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 24, 2012, 10:49:18 PM
Rosalind Giggles slightly and then looks to Sam.
Rosalind:I have no reason to leave a beaten up Kid to starve to death as long as its no trouble to me
she says with a smile as she goes inside the Inn and looks at its interior
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 24, 2012, 11:05:04 PM
The Inn's first floor interior was mostly empty, save for the registration counter, a flight of stairs that went to the second floor and a door that went to the dining room.
The room was barely furnished, it had one small table with a single vase perched on it and a rug on the wooden floor that rested just infront of the registration counter.
Sam: This place seems nice, at least its warm and cozy.
Inn Keeper: That it is, Travelers tales has warm beds and warm food, all you need when spending the night in Tamathy.
Sam smiled when he heard the word food, almost as if his legs turned to liquid upon the sound of it. He then turned to Rose and smiled also.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 24, 2012, 11:10:25 PM
Rosalind: What are the Costs and what is Served as Meal today?
she asks with a Smile, her fluffy tail sway from side to side
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 24, 2012, 11:34:43 PM
Melodia nodded. "We've still got to get some good way to talk, too." She said. "We can't play make up games to figure out what Nom's saying forever." The girl randomly gave the boy a hug again. "Even though I can figure it out, it's not all that easy for everyone else..."

Nom hugged back a little before beginning to squirm and looking at Vagus and Koel with a look that said 'help me'.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 24, 2012, 11:41:33 PM
Inn Keeper: You can both spend the night for 25 Siats, the meal is complementary. Today's meal is Roast beef and potatoes, with Hurston Ale.
The Inn Keeper said as he kneeled over the counter and pulled out a rather large book and rested it next to the Ink Quill.
Inn Keeper: Just put the money on the counter and write your name in this book, and that'll be all. You can go into the dining hall and the food will be brought in momentarily.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel began to walk to the entrance of the Stage Room and then looked back to the group
Koel: Staying here won't do any good, maybe we should take him into the city, he might pick up a way to talk if he is around lots of people who are also talking. These nobles are too snooty to put up a conversation.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 24, 2012, 11:49:25 PM
Rosalind writes her name down to the Guest Book
Rosalind: You Do Know How to Write Sam?
she asks and Places 20 Siats to the Desk
and that Should be it Right?  she says with a Smile
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 25, 2012, 12:02:24 AM
Nom went and tugged on Koel's clothes again and did charades again.

Melodia frowned. "Nom says he can't make sounds," she translated.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 25, 2012, 02:10:01 PM
"What do you mean? It's brimming with Siats here! Just let me stay until-" Vagus staggers a bit before composing himself. "... Or maybe we should go sleep in an inn. I think that wine took a toll on me..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 25, 2012, 07:10:01 PM
Koel rubbed his chin as he looked to Nom, thinking of ways that might suffice for communication. Then he looked up with a smirk, as if he had a relatively good idea.
Koel: You could always give him a piece of paper, a quill and ink. Teaching him how to write shouldn't be too hard, right? Its better than charades anyway.
He then looked to Vagus, nodding in agreement.
Koel: Yeah, its been a long day and I don't feel right spending another night here. We should go into the city and see if we can find somewhere to spend the night.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam:What do you take me for missy? Of course I can write, just as a cow delivers milk.
Sam paused for a moment, unsure if the phrase he used was the correct one. But then shaking his head and picking up the quill and writing his name on the rough pages of the book. Though he seemed confident that he could write, his handwriting was horrible and clearly showed that he had very little education.
The Inn Keeper then closed the book and put it somewhere behind the counter.
Inn Keeper: Alright then, that should be it. Now if you'll make your way to the dining room, the door on the right, I'll prepare your meal.
Before the Inn Keeper could even finish his sentence, Sam had already darted through the door, leaving the Inn Keeper and Rose to stand in silence.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 25, 2012, 07:25:19 PM
Rosalind: Forgive him, he has had a "pointy" Day today  
she said with a Giggle as she entered the Dining area as well and sits to the same table as Sam took, waiting for the food as she leans forwards slightly.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 25, 2012, 07:33:18 PM
The dining room was relatively lively, about seven or so other individuals were in the room but none were close to the table that Sam chose, almost as if he intentionally chose a table that was away from the others. As Sam looked around he noticed that even though the other customers were on the other side of the room, they were all making quick glances at Roses cat ears, trying to take a sneak peak at the strange sight.
Sam sluggishly stood up and began shouting
Sam: Hey yall, don't yall have somethin' better to do than nose around!
He then sat back down and smiled at Rose
Sam: Don't mind them Rosey, I'll make sure they don't do nuthin
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 25, 2012, 07:46:19 PM
Melodia nodded. "That sounds like it'll be fun," she said. After a moment, she clicked her tongue a little. "Hmm.." She muttered. "Why's Nom so short? He was almost a grown up before... Shouldn't he be...taller?"

Nom frowned and did some charades at Melodia.

"That's silly!" Melodia replied. "Grown ups can't be short!" It was apparent she had never heard of midgets.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 25, 2012, 07:55:12 PM
Koel opened the door for the others and gave a bit of a smile, thinking to himself as he did.
Koel: Hmmm.....this is a strange family we have here....but I guess I wouldn't have it any other way.
He then looked to Nom as he heard Melodia's words, wondering himself why he was so short
Koel: Maybe....maybe it was something to do with the transformation going wrong, I mean if it was an old guy who did it....then its possible that his mind was weak and couldn't fully control the Magic. Or maybe Nom was just naturally a short dragon, and that just transferred into human terms. After all, humans adults can be short Melodia, some are just born that way.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 25, 2012, 08:05:04 PM
Rosalind: Oh Don't mind Me~
I don't mind the Stares and I can Keep Myself Safe with my Spear~
and after I got Used to this Form it, it is Quite easy to Move Around in.
she says with a bit of a mocking smile on her face
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 25, 2012, 08:11:46 PM
Sam gave Rose a bit of a unsure expression, leaning his arms on the table.
Sam: Hmmm, how exactly did yo end up like that anyhoo. Transformation is a mighty hard Magic, especially to survive after casting it. Some end up with Magic Corruption afterwards......
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 25, 2012, 08:21:21 PM
"Nom was pretty normal in size," Melodia replied. "Unless being that kind of dragon wasn't normal size..." She patted Nom's head and continued walking.

Nom followed Melodia close behind, just then starting to notice all of the chattering and merriment going on in the room. He watched as they walked away, eventually falling over because he wasn't looking where he was going.

Melodia helped the boy up and took his hand so he wouldn't be able to fall over, even if he tried. "C'mon, silly." She said.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 25, 2012, 08:34:10 PM
The group now walking through the corridors, searching for flights of stairs that descend to the lower levels. Koel looks back to Melodia holding Nom's hand, almost like a mother holds a child.
Koel: Huh, you'd make a great mother someday Mel, I'm sure Nom would agree too
He said as thought to himself, trying to remember his own mother, but failing and showing a slightly concerned face.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 25, 2012, 08:35:57 PM
Rosalind giggles and then lays backwards on her seat and takes her fluffy tail to her hands and Rubs it*
Rosalind: its not something I will say To a boy like you.
all Girls got a secret or two and this is one of mine.
and all I can Say is that its Not Because I wanted to become Like this.
oh, and I belive, not that I know of, this is More of a Fox than a Cat form.
but enough of Me, and instead, Give me the info
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 25, 2012, 09:26:52 PM
Melodia stayed quiet, thinking. The thought of what Koel said really intrigued her. She didn't even know how to be a mother, since she never knew any mothers. It kind of worried her, but she soon smiled. "Do you really think so?" She asked.

Nom looked around, that familiar look of curiousness showing. He continued to pull at his clothes a little until he figured out how to pull off his shoes. After that came his pants...and there was something very...MANLY...showing.

Melodia shrieked upon noticing this. "You're not wearing anything under those!" She cried, almost mortified at the sight. The girl pulled Nom's pants back up and put his shoes back on. "You shouldn't do that. People will stare." She stood back up and rubbed her eyes a little, looking as if to say 'oh god did I just see what I think I saw'.

Nom let Melodia do all that and bopped her on the head as she went to get up. He stared at her blankly, really wanting to get out of the clothes because they were uncomfortable, seeing as he had never had to wear them before.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 25, 2012, 09:45:54 PM
Sam shakes his head furiously, refusing Roses request as soon as she said it.

Sam: Nu-uh lassy, I won't spill the beans until I get me some.....uhhhh--

Before Sam could finish, a young waitress came into the room holding two plates, both containing the meal that the Inn Keeper stated, roast beef with potatos, small amounts of steam rose off the plates, showing that it was freshly cooked. She laid the plates infront of Sam and Rose, one for each of them.

Waitress: I'll be back with your Ale momentarily, enjoy your meal.

Sam then looked at the plate, splendored with a meal that was almost rare to someone of his status.

Sam: Okay....so what do you want to know exactly?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel chuckled as the descended the stairs to the level below, but still not at ground level yet.
Koel: Heh, You'd be a good mother....but I never said it would be easy. Haha
It was rare to see Koel laughing, especially since the recent events, the carefree nature of the group and the humorous skwabbing seemed to keep him at ease.
Koel: I wonder if he'll stay like that though, living out his days as a human.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 25, 2012, 09:54:20 PM
Rosalind: Everything about the Most Recent Rumors and Stories of Hidden Treasure
after Rosalind said that she calmly takes the Fork and Knife and cuts a small bit of the Beef and Starts to Eat her meal
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 25, 2012, 10:02:33 PM
Sam began to dig into his food like a maniac, piling slices of potato and the beef onto his fork and shoving it into his mouth like an animal. As if this was the last meal he would be having for a while. He began to talk, but with his mouth partially full, clearly showing that he had little manners at the dinner table.

Sam: So basically....*gulp*....the most recent rumor is the White-Flash incident, everyone has been talking bout that recently, considering everything was pretty quiet and dull before that happened. Ever since the survivors were brought here, this city has been getting a lot more tourists, which was beneficial to me of course.

He then took another few bites out of his roast beef and then began to continue

Sam: People are also talking about how two people fell from Tamathy Castle's second highest floor and crash landed into a single mothers house, going right through the living room and straight into the basement. Some say the two actually survived.
As for treasure, hah.....you won't get any of that in here. All the treasure is in the Castle, but those guards don't play games. You sneak in and they'll attack you on sight.....
Sam rubbed his buttocks as he said that, re-kindling old memories.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 25, 2012, 10:09:41 PM
"That would be really neat," Melodia replied. "But I don't know if..."

Nom tugged at her clothes and continuously pointed to his mouth.

Melodia sighed. "Alright," she said, pulling the 'herbs' out of her pouch and handing them to Nom.

Nom looked at them and reluctantly took a bite. Almost immediately, he spat them out and fell to the floor trying to get the taste out of his mouth.

Melodia stopped and watched him. "They're not that bad," she said. "I think they're really good..." She helped the boy up and took his hand again.

Nom continued to attempt to remove the taste from his mouth. It made those 'herbs' look horribly disgusting.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 25, 2012, 10:16:38 PM
Rosalind Listens carefully what Sam says,but with a scorn clearly on her face about the young boy's lack of any table manners

Rosalind: I see. . .  well thats atleast some info. . . .Pesky Royals. . . allways taking all the Fun to themself. .  .
hmm. . . .to get to the Treasure Room. .  .one would Need a Band of Seasoned Travelers. . .

Rosalind continues to eat her meal as she seems to be thinking something
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 25, 2012, 10:39:33 PM
For some time the old man and Askardi talked and read the book withen the church. Askardi didnt understand everything tat the Old Old man said but his comfidence and knowledge with the book had a calmig effect.

Askardi tld th man he neede a moment and so left him to look at on of the stained glass windows. pun staring at it for a long time Askardi thought of his friends that he ad made on his journey. He was worrie aboutthem but he aso felt the information he was being tod was important. He felt guilty though to be awayfrom them fr so long and for his selfishness in leaving. Even if it was unintentionabe.

He came back to the man then. "Sir, I thank you for everything and for your time but I require two more things from you. The first is there any other important information I should know? Also... I am  guest at the palace, I was supposed to meet the queen. Can you direct me to the palace?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 26, 2012, 01:20:22 PM
Vagus simply stared at the staircases as he descended down, not caring about the conversation. A headache, most likely the courtesy of the wine, struck him. Another thought is played like a memory.

(click to show/hide)

Vagus slows down, before moving again while clutching his head. "I don't really want to pressure you guys... but can we hurry up a little?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 03:24:19 PM
As the group descended down yet another flight of stairs, which seemed to be the only thing they were doing for the better part of 2 hours. They eventually came to a much larger area, it was filled to the brim with common folk, from all walks of life, whether it be travelers, parents with their children or school children playing hooky.
The group stood at the top of a grand staircase that led down to this area, which appeared to be the ground floor as only the ground floor would allow common folk to roam free about the castle.
Amongst the crowds, General Krux could be seen scanning the area with his sharp eyes, though he wasn't hard to spot as he was the only one wearing extremely expensive armor that shimmered under candle lights that dotted the room.
Koel looked to Melodia and chuckled, then looking to Nom soon after
Koel: I guess we might as well get this out of the way then, huh.
He then walked over to Vagus and patted him on the back, showing some concern for his well being
Koel: Don't worry, once we get past this guy, we'll go straight to an Inn.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam stopped eating for a second and then smiled at Rose

Sam:Nah, don't worry lass, you've got me to back you up. With your combat ability and my sneakiness. We should be able to get into there no problem. It's getting out that will be the problem though, I hear that in their treasure chamber they have enchantments cast on the chalices and gold that summon beasts created through Magic to defend them

Sam resumed his challenge of trying to get indigestion through overeating, only stopping to talk to Rose again

Sam: If I were you though, I would wait till night fall and then strike the castle, going during the day would be a bad idea, too many visitors at the castle.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Old Man Cleric: Anything else you should know? I don't think so.....you have learned much today, all that you must keep with you is to remain in the favor of the Gods, they will guide you. As for the directions to the Castle, well, once you leave this church it should become instantly visible, the castle is visible from every point in Tamathy city. Once you leave here, just follow the castle clockwise until you reach the main gates.....its open to the public, but its getting a little dark now....you should hurry.

The old man let out a crooked smile as he closed the old tome and then sat slowly on one of the church benches, looking upto the statue infront of him, smiling as it brought him comfort.

Old Man Cleric: Remember what I said, remain in the favor of the Gods.....and they will guide you.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 03:33:33 PM
"thank you Old Man. May I have your full name before I go? mine isAskardi of the Elite Aspargian Guarde."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 26, 2012, 03:48:02 PM
Vagus rubbed his temples, muttering something like 'I'm not supposed to remember any of these.' or 'I'm not fond of the moldy cheese.'. Whatever he said, it was a bit unintelligible. He turned to Koel then looked at Krux. "What's the matter with him? I thought that guy helped the kid over there with her dragon?" Vagus said with confusion. He couldn't tell whether he should knock Krux out, just pass by him or talk to him.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 04:03:47 PM
Koel nudged Vagus and then subtly pointed at the now human Nom, talking quietly to Vagus as not to let Krux hear it, in the fear that he has ears as sharp as his eyes.
Koel: He is indeed -still- helping Melodia find that dragon, what he doesn't know is that we found him and that.....its now a human for some reason. I'm unsure he'll be able to take that news with a simple pinch of salt.
Koel then looked to Nom and then back to Krux, giving an uneasy expression at how this whole thing will go down.
Koel: He doesn't look like the understanding type.....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Old Man Cleric: My name? Well, I was once called Mort, Mort Burnham......
The old man said with a smile
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 26, 2012, 04:16:59 PM
"What do you suggest, then?" Vagus sends a small spark to his hand. "If he's going to be a problem, I can knock him out. With his armor, it won't be that much of a problem to send electricity to his whole body. Problem would be the suspicion we'd have right after. The whole town, possibly even the queen herself might search for us and send us to the dungeons." Vagus said with much needless analyzation, given that the only thing he wants is sleep.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 04:28:56 PM
Koel examines Krux's position and then looks at the large area, looking from left to right and then finally glaring at his hand. He appeared to be in deep thought.
Koel: I shouldn't be afraid of this power......this is probably the best chance....
Koel then nodded to himself and turned to Vagus
Koel: I seem to have power over Earth, or at least the ground. If I concentrate, then I could create a small tremor at the side of the hall and Krux would have to go investigate, along with all the other guards. That would give us enough time to slip past.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 26, 2012, 04:50:24 PM
"Best you go for it now. There's not much to lose, after all." Vagus shrugged. "Poor guy's going to be a guinea pig for our powers." He chuckled as he realized the inevitable thing that can happen to Krux.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 04:53:25 PM
Rosalind: .. .hmmm. . .
she is still thinking while eating her meal so it does not get cold while shuddering about the Idea of the  Magic Beasts that they would be forced to fight while the possibility of the Guards Surounding them would also be another problem
Then . . . Boy, Tonight.
At Midnight. *Giggle*
I'm Going to Get Rich~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 05:23:52 PM
Koel nodded at Vagus and then turned to the outlook of the room, filled with people. He pulled out his hand to the side of the room that displayed various paintings and fine works of art, though his worry wasn't concerned about the objects's well being but rather for the safety of the people. As he tried to concentrate his thoughts on moving the ground, a much large part of him was concentrating on keeping the citizens safe. Koel closed his eyes and in his inner mind, his heart screamed the same thing over and over again.
Koel: Do not harm, do not harm, do not harm, do not harm, do not harm, do not harm!
Then, in the darkness a loud shaking and trembling noise could be heard as vases smashed to the ground and golden frames cracked onto the hard marble floor.
When Koel opened his eyes he witnessed the chaos that he had caused, much worse than he had envisioned it to be. The floor beneath the crowds was ripped upwards, creating a series of sharp pillars that rose to the ceiling, although nobody was impaled, several people were injured by the initial tremor. However, just as planned, General Krux immediately dashed to the aid of the people, showing that he did have some heart within him, at least for the citizens.
But Koel was traumatized by what he had done, unable to control his power whatsoever and harming innocent people in the process.
Koel:....wh.....wha..what have I done?!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam smirked along with Rose, gazing in wonderment of what treasures they would find. Though the thought of fighting did give him an uneasy feeling.

Sam: Heh, indeed. I'll get you to the treasure, you just handle the fighting. If we do that, then riches will be yours!
 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 26, 2012, 05:36:17 PM
Vagus' smirk disappeared as he saw the chaos around him. He must have been the most lucky after all, he thought. The harm he could do is only limited by what he can touch. Not what he can see.

He looked at Koel to see his horrified face. This was his own fault, he thought. His fault that he coerced Koel into doing such thing, not knowing the possible extent of his powers. He wanted to take the responsibility for himself, but not now. It was still time to help those in need.

"Take Koel to the inn. I'll meet you there shortly, Melodia. Nom, you too." Vagus rushed to the citizen's aid, not caring whether Melodia and Nom actually take Koel into the inn. "Maybe I am lucky, after all..." He bumps into Krux by accident while he was helping another citizen.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 05:39:34 PM
Rosalind Giggles Slightly and says quietly
Rosalind: don't get cocky you hear?
Much more skilled people than you die because they do.
she said with almost mocking tone before she finished her meal and starts to walk away with her tail swaying slowly and ears standing up.
Now, a Good rest is in order~.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 05:46:21 PM
Just as Vagus bumped into Krux, he took one look at him and then back to the strange occurrence, then grabbing Vagus by his collar with great anger filling his eyes.
General Krux: YOU! I know you have something to do with this, ever since you and your group came here nothing but trouble has occurred! I'll make sure you hang for this!
He said as Krux's royal guards begin to help the masses of citizens to their feet, although they were greatly outnumbered, only 8 guards in total that could make it to the area. But Krux's rage was so intense that he refused to take his eyes off of Vagus.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By that time Sam's plate had already been polished clean, not a scrap left and his mouth was covered in gravy, though he wiped it off sluggishly with his sleeve.

Sam:Yeah yeah, just remember that you only won because uhhh....ummm....I had stomach cramps...yeah that was it...

The way he said it was more like he was trying to fool himself rather than Rose. As Rose stood up and began to walk away, Sam pervily watched her walk, still sitting down and keeping his eyes on her behind. Though just as his table manners and fighting skills, he was poor at this too, unable to be subtle about it.

Sam: Uhh....errmm....yeah I'll meet you up there....just one moment.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 26, 2012, 05:56:09 PM
"But first, a question. Which comes first, life or death? You should prioritize what you need to do, general. Before you prioritize what you want. Vagus' eyes were just as intense. It was like his were the eyes of high authority. Not a thief. "If you don't want me to help, then so be it." It was very tempting for Vagus to knock Krux down. But after seeing the extent of Koel's ability, the next electrical outburst might not be just as subtle.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 06:02:12 PM
Rosalind Looked back at Sam and then simply smiled as she made her way out of the dining hall and into her Room. . .setting her Backpack down, her spear near wall next to the Bed while herself going on the bed, the gold bag now beetween her breasts to make sure it stays safe as she stared at the Cealing before Slowly closing her eyes. . .
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 06:05:56 PM
For a moment Krux simply stared into Vagus's eyes just as Vagus did the same, not moving an inch as the chaos still continued. But after the moment had passed, Krux simply pushed Vagus away and out of his grip and began to help the citizens, picking them up and carrying them to the center of the room where it was still safe, not saying a word to Vagus.
It was clear that he still hated Vagus, but he was not stubborn and accepted that Vagus spoke the truth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About 10 minutes later, Sam had opened the door to his own room and jumped gleefully onto the soft bed, as if such quality was hard to come by for somebody like him. He took off most of his clothes and sprawled out onto the bed, letting his skin touch the sheets as if there would never be another moment like this.

Sam:Man this is so soft, its heaven!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 07:32:08 PM
Askardi bows . "It has been an honor to study with you Mort."

On his way out Askardi stopped and placed down a oak wod square. It was carved into the Aspargian symbol of protection and was engraved with blue vains that glowed snow white. With a wave of his hand Askardi impowered it with his magic maving the blue vein shine a deper blue hue. It would protect from small things  and from ilness. He hiped Mort would find use for it.

Once outside Askardi ws overwgelemed by the shear size of the castle. It was collosal in size compared to the city. They city itself was not as busy as before, its people far less active on the streets. It made it easy to find his way through the flow of people on his way to the castle..... or so he thought.

Askardi ended in front of the church he had left with the nightsky above. The pale white moon lingered in the sky as it always did. Unable to ask the cities people who were now inside Askardi wa lost. But then e eard hooves on cobble and the clanky shifting of armor. Askardi turned around to see a guard on horsebCck. "perhaps you can help me."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 07:43:12 PM
The guard looked down upon Askardi from atop the horse, holding his spear firmly in one hand while using the other hand to maintain his grip on the horses mantle.

City Guard: What is your business wandering about at this time? You should be making your way back home.

The guard said as if it was his normal duty to make sure citizens got home safely.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 07:44:15 PM
Later. . .after quite bit of sleep Rosalind wakes up and looks outside from the window before putting his backpack and Spear on her back

Rosalind: Hey, Boy!
Wake Up!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 07:52:44 PM
Askardi looked at the gard dead in the eyes. his eyes glowed red breifly.

"I am neither a citizen nor am I a noble of this country. I have buisness withen the palace walls but I have lost my way."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 07:59:21 PM
Sam woke up with barely any clothes on, wearing only his boxer shorts and drowzily woke up to the sight of Rose. Waking up like a young, immature boy.

Sam: GUH!.....do I have to wake up now? Just a little longer?

Sam rubbed the back of his head, wading through his scruffy dark brown hair.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

City Guard: I see....

The guard the pointed his spear to directly infront of him, while looking down at Askardi, his face wasn't that visible as the helmet covered that, however the guard was rather displeased at Askardi's directness.

City Guard: Just keep going that way and you should eventually come to the main entrance to the city, don't go that far. Once you reach the Inn, take a left then keeping going left until you reach the Castle gates. If you do indeed have business there, you shouldn't have much trouble getting in.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 08:02:47 PM
Rosalind: Sleep if you want to. . . but I go to the Castle now. . .
She said so Silently to Sam's Ear and then Quietly starts to Make her way down stairs, to not wake any of the other customers
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 08:06:15 PM
Sam grunted as Rose walked away from him, intent on going to the castle alone and leaving him behind. He muttered to himself as he looked to the window which now showed the night sky.

Sam: Midnight already?....Jeez....tccch, I aint gonna let her have all the fun, that treasure is mine....

He then quickly put his clothes back on, though in a very sloppy manner, picked up his sword, sheathed it and began to follow Rose down the stairs. Though, he took no consideration for the other customers, being loud and clumsy as always.

Sam: Hey, this is a team effort, so we'll go together.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 08:07:49 PM
"Thank you sir.... youve been helpful indeed."

Askardi walked away in the direction th guard pointed. As he approache the inn the guarde sloke of Askardi saw a figure just in the inns doorway
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 08:10:44 PM
Rosalind: Oh Quiet Down!
No Wonder you are a Bad Robber
You can't even walk silently in the Night
She Said with quite angry voice as she then goes out from the Door and into the Streets, her way is towards the Castle
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 08:16:07 PM
Askardi is taken aback as the figur hat comes out from the doorway appeared to be a fxygirl..

He rushed ahead and tapped her shoulder. "miss......?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 08:18:08 PM
Sam was frightened by the much older man than himself, backing away slowly and keeping his hand on his blade. Whispering quietly to himself.

Sam: Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no. We've been busted already.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 08:20:54 PM
"are you headed to th castle too? im going to reunite with mates and talk to the queen."

his eyes glow read breifly.... he then notices the child. "is he yours?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 08:23:10 PM
Rosalind: KYAAH!!!!
Swings around with quite a Speed and Backs away, looking Shocked from the Sudden Voice and Hold on her Shoulder
Huh?. . . are you Not a Guard. . ?
and no, this Noisy Brat is Just with me for time being.[color]
Her ears are standing tall and tense as is Her tail
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 08:24:39 PM
Sam: Honey honey, always playing games~

Sam chuckled to himself, slowly reaching his arm around Rose and smiling.

Sam: We haven't officially announced it yet, but yes, we are in relationship. On our honeymoon in fact, to the Castle. You wouldn't be as so kind as to help us get in, would you?

He didn't really seem to care about the consequences of it, he thought it as smart, though its smart for someone like him.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 08:28:06 PM
Rosalind:. . . . .  . .. .  E. . Anyway. . . .
if you are Going to Castle. . Mind Come With us?
Rosalind said that with an anger vein popping on her head as she was almost ready to Kick Sam for his stupidity
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 08:29:30 PM
Askardi threw his hands up in a non threatening manner. "I was a guard once...... not anymore though.... I could get you in I suppose...... You two are an odd couple I must say." Askardi chuckeled to himself. "while we walk why dont you tell me a little about yourselves?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 08:32:26 PM
Rosalind: I Suppose we Can Do that
She Said with a Giggle, trying to signal Sam to Shut up as she walks right next to Askardi
So. . You Start Mister Ex Guard if you May~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 08:35:04 PM
Sam hunches his back as he peers at the two walking together, feeling somewhat betrayed by her. Shoving away what he thought to be an excellent idea. Muttering to himself as he walked and watched them.

Sam: Tcchh.....some people just don't appreciate smartness when they see it....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 08:39:33 PM
"Just the basics.... I am Askardi the Aspargian of the Elite Guard. I am the last of my kind as my people were masequered by demons and devils.... Ive been traveling..... came acrossa job.... took it. It ended in disaster and now Im here."

Asardis eyes glowed violently red for a moment. He closed them tigjtly. When he opened them they were normaal again.

"I journey to avenge my people..... how about you?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 08:43:44 PM
Rosalind: Name is Rosalind~, Rosalind Leviera.
a "Treasure Hunter"
she said it calmly while shuddering slightly from the weird red glow Askardi's Eyes.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 08:46:31 PM
Sam then began to wave his arms around in the air, trying to gain Askardi's attention as they walked ever closer to the castle.

Sam: Oh oh oh, and I'm Sam, Sam Watts! uhhhh....uhhhh....Stone Mason!

Sam continued to hide the fact that he was a low-life thief, in fact he was still clinging onto the idea he was married to Rose.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 08:48:38 PM
"you two sure are strange........"

askardi uses his snowwhite protection magics glow to light the way.

"howd you come to be here?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 08:53:16 PM
Rosalind: Treasures and other Valuable and exiting things
Rosalind dusts her clothes some more and then takes her tail to her arms and pets it slowly as they are about to reach the castle gates while she can't help but to smile how Naive Sam is
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 08:58:55 PM
Askardi steps forawars as a guard stops him
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 09:13:23 PM
Rosalind: so. .  .Askardi. . . Get us In. . . Like you told you would ~~
she whispered to Askardi
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 09:17:36 PM
Askardi sys to the guard "Sir. I royal guest of the queen, Askardi. Please allow me and my matese clearance so I may retire to my room
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 26, 2012, 09:22:52 PM
The guards infront of the main doors nodded and stood aside, allowing entry to the main hall. However inside the main hall, Vagus is still dealing with the mess that Koel caused along with General Krux.
Sam then walked upto the guard and patted him on the head and giving his helmet a mocking kiss
Sam: Thanks babe~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 09:25:21 PM
"I have to leave you now...... I need to regroup with my mates. Good luck with whateve it is you're doing."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 26, 2012, 09:28:02 PM
Rosalind Nods Before Pulling Sam away from doing any more Idiotic antics of his while making fast way across  the Dark Night Castle Halls. . .
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 27, 2012, 01:25:40 AM
Melodia had taken Koel and (literally) dragged Nom to the inn quietly, only getting lost once because she has no sense of direction.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 28, 2012, 12:00:11 PM
Vagus sees Askardi and waves his hand to get his attention. "OI! Demon guy! Over here!" He shouted. "Give us some help!" He resumed carrying all of the injured somewhere safe.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 28, 2012, 11:11:07 PM
Askardi run over and picks up several peope. One on each shoulder.

"What the hell happened here?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 28, 2012, 11:22:12 PM
after Some Running inside the Castle Rosalind Stops and looks at a Rather well Locked, almost Gate Like Door, but is Suprised by the Lack of Many Guards around at this time of the Night. . ?

Rosalind: Hmm.  . .Strange. . . So Little Guardians Here. . .its Unnatural. . .
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 29, 2012, 11:36:25 AM
"I'll tell you later." Vagus said as se settled down last injured person. "That should be the last of them. Put the rest by the pillars."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 29, 2012, 04:05:06 PM
Upon arriving at the Inn named Travelers Tales with Melodia, Koel limped onto the seat in the registration room and put his head in his hands, traumatized by the current events that he himself caused.
The Inn Keeper dragged out a hefty book from under the counter and dropped it next to a quill sitting in a pot full of ink, peering at both Melodia and Koel as he did.

Inn Keeper: More travelers eh? We've been getting many of those these days.....well, if you're going to stay the night, that'll be 20 siats

Koel muttered to himself every now and again

Koel: I....I can't believe it.....I harmed innocent people.....what...why...how could this happen?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a while, the people who were hurt from the result off Koel's uncontrolled magic burst were now safely out of the way and were being tended to by the castle clerics. All that could be seen amongst the rows of wounded citizens is the soft light of the healing magics, that shined at the corner of the groups eyes.

Krux looked at the clerics working and then turned back to Vagus and Askardi

Krux: I do not know what your game is Mr.Vagus, but even your acts of good deed won't let you escape punishment, I know you caused this....somehow.

He then focused on Askardi, who he had never seen before and showed a more grateful expression on his face.

Krux: And you good sir, I'm sorry you had to see me dealing with this cretin, you're help was greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to see to it that you are rewarded.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam eventually catches up with Rose and comes to the huge door, panting heavily as he tried to catch his breath while leaning on the wall next to the door.

Sam:Jeez....you run too fast.....what are you, an ani----

Sam paused before finishing his sentence, thinking it best that it remained unfinished. He then smiled weakly at Rose and looked towards the door.

Sam: Thats a mighty big door ya found there, I wonder whats inside.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 29, 2012, 04:29:40 PM
Vagus crossed his arms. "Your accusations are baseless, general. I do hope you don't partake in court sessions." He mockingly said.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 29, 2012, 04:37:36 PM
Krux: The people won't accept this as a simple natural disaster, they'll be wanting someone's head on a platter, you're head will do just nicely!

Krux said as he drew his sword, pointing it at Vagus's neck. The blade was a silver short sword, with a golden hilt.

Krux: So, will you go to the dungeons peacefully, or shall the execution commence now?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 29, 2012, 04:50:20 PM
"Oh, no, the dungeons won't do! I prefer somewhere I can go about." Vagus' tone was sarcastic as it could be, his face was of a sly smirk. His expression turns blank as he quickly wrapped his hands with his wire and gripped the blade of Krux's sword as tightly as he could. "Don't try me, Krux." He said with command. He didn't look, but he felt that other soldiers were already backing off.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 29, 2012, 05:09:21 PM
Krux then pulled his sword from out of Vagus's grip in a slicing motion. He then grabbed his long cape that was caught on his left leg, pulled it to the side and allowed it to flow in the air to the right, then pointing his blade at Vagus he maintained his cold expression. Clearly Krux was not one to back down once his blade was already drawn.

Krux: Fine, so be it. In the name of the Queen I shall strike you down where you stand!

A BATTLE STIRS



                                                                 
General Krux                   vs                  Vagus


Battle Music:  Main CM Battle Theme 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxYFSpQGU5Q&feature=relmfu)

Battle Objective: Resist General Krux for at least 4 turns

Battle Commence!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 29, 2012, 05:22:04 PM
"Don't be so unreasonable!" Vagus said. Seeing as there's no other choice, he decides to remove his black traveling cloak and unsheathes his knives.

In an instant, Vagus' multitude of wires sped in Krux's direction, quickly wrapping themselves on his arms, his legs and his neck. The thief uses this to slam him on the ground from afar and pin him down.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 29, 2012, 07:10:00 PM
Askardi knew not to intercept a fight between men. It is of one honor a man can always uphold. He shouted to both men, "Good luck then."

He turned his attention awayy to a guard not far off in the distance.  He walkdd calmly up to him dispite the fighting behind him. "Sir, dispite it being this ungodly hour I have but a question to ask you."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 29, 2012, 07:58:01 PM
Rosalind: only one way to find out. .  .
Rosalind then put her backpack to the ground and took out some metal wire as well as a small copper stick thats around the size of a Toothpick.
Boy, Keep Watch
and I mean if you Fail you will get catched by a guard or worse

and with those words Rosalind starts to try to lockpick the door. . . .
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 29, 2012, 08:50:22 PM
After figuring out how to get a room and getting Koel and Nom to their room, Melodia ended up taking a walk alone. She somehow ended up right behind Rosalind and frowned. The girl had no idea what the woman was doing to that door, and decided to ask... "What'cha doin' to the door?" She asked, her innocence about the situation showing way too much.

Nom sat on the edge of one of the beds, intending to wait for Melodia to return but slowly starting to nod off.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 29, 2012, 08:58:49 PM
While Krux was pinned to the floor as the metal wires covered the shimmering steel that covered his body, a furious expression began to fill his face, as if all the blood in his body was filling his face, turning it bright red with anger.

General Krux:  How dare you....lay your hands on me....GENERAL KRUX!

As he said that, Krux quickly pushed himself back onto his feet and stretched his arms and legs, breaking the wires from his body and then taking an aggressive stance. Showing that beneath the armor was a muscular man indeed, battle hardened from decades of experience.

General Krux: Such petty tricks cannot stop me, I'm General of the Royal Guards for a reason, the same unit that protects the Queen herself!

General Krux then sluggishly runs towards Vagus, his heavy armor clanking together as he pointed his blade at Vagus's heart. Eventually Krux reached Vagus and preformed a horizontal slice but then immediately after he rolled backwards, quite a feat for someone in such heavy armor. Then he darted back towards Vagus within a short amount of time and punched him in the middle of his chest, flinging Vagus backwards, demonstrating Krux's brute strength, what he lacks in speed he makes up for in power.

General Krux: You are the ant, I am the boot!

Round 1 Results

Vagus 124/200  93%


General Krux 1986/2000 77%


Round Opinion: Krux packs an incredible amount of power an has knocked Vagus's health off by quite a bit, in only two attacks. However, Krux does indeed have a weakness that was already pointed out. Such weaknesses will do double damage.
However the main objective is to simply survive, if the weakness is exploited however, it will limit Krux to only one attack per turn, which will give Vagus the opportunity to survive past the time limit.

Resume Conflict~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The guard that Askardi approached was noticeably phased by the ensuing conflict that was going on between General Krux and Vagus. The iron clad man looked to Askardi with his spear firmly in hand, standing ready to protect General Krux should the battle not go in his favor.

Royal Tamathy Guard: Uhh...uhhh...Be quick about it, I can't split my focus for too long

The guard said as he faced Askardi, though periodically peering over Askardi's shoulder to keep track of what was going on in the battle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam overexaggerated his act of stealth as he crouched down and began to side step, back and forth as he kept watch of the hallway that laid in front of the huge door. Occasionally rolling to the side and springing back up.

Sam: Don't worry, nuthin aint gettin past me, lassy!


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 29, 2012, 09:03:42 PM
Wjen can I see the queen? I ask for an audience when it is earliest possible.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 29, 2012, 09:05:37 PM
Rosalind: GAH!!!

Freaks out and Turns around to Stare at Melodia.

W- -wh--who WHO ARE YOU!?

A . .And . .. I am Certainly not Doing anything at All. . . S. . simply . . .Oiling the Lock. . Yes. . Thats IT!!
her shaky voice make it less and less sounding like she was speaking the truth while she was slowly taking deep breaths to calm herself down.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 29, 2012, 09:06:37 PM
The guard shook his head in disagreement, his helmet shaking from side to side.

Royal Tamathy Guard: I'm afraid its much too late, its only just past midnight. You would have to wait for at least another 8 hours before its possible to even consider an audience.

The guard then peered back to the ensuing battle, slightly lowering his spear when watching Vagus being thrown to the floor.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 29, 2012, 09:20:03 PM
"Im sorry to bother you."

Askardi then walks over to the unconcious people add the people tending to them He asks one of the tending men.
"wat happened?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 29, 2012, 09:27:39 PM
The Castle Clerics donned purple robes and always kept their hoods up, though the particular one that Askardi addressed was a male with blonde hair that could be seen falling down the sides of his face. After finishing healing the wounds of the citizen with the healing magic, he turned to Askardi and replied with a soft and almost monotone voice.

Castle Cleric: I'm afraid I have little time to chat, the people need healing assistance. I didn't quite see what happened as I was only dispatched a few moments ago, but I did hear the ground on this level cracking and crumbling.....on the 4th floor, when I arrived there were huge sharp pillars sticking out of the ground and the ground around the pillars was heavily destroyed.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 29, 2012, 09:33:00 PM
"Is there something I can do?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on June 29, 2012, 09:44:28 PM
Sam scratched his head in confusion, unable to remember how he let a little girl pass by his gaze, but as soon as he laid eyes on her he showed a shocked expression.

Sam: OH?!....Oh wait its just a little girl, nothing to be afraid of Rose.

He then looked at the child with a mocking look, though his eyes told a different story, showing that Melodia was not an unfamiliar sight to him.

Sam: Beat it kid, we adults got work to do!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The cleric then looked behind himself and gazed at the long row of still injured citizens that the other clerics had yet to reach. Then looking back to Askardi.

Castle Cleric: If you know how to effectively use healing magic, then you're help would be appreciated. Please, if you have the capacity, then help the remaining injured.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on June 29, 2012, 09:50:59 PM
I can only use protective magic....."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 29, 2012, 09:59:53 PM
Melodia shrugged and walked off, ending up bumping into Askardi. "Oh hi!" she said. She looked around a little. "So...what's going on here?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on June 29, 2012, 10:05:15 PM
Rosalind: Phew.  . . .
KEEP CLOSER WATCH BOY!

with that "Yelled" out Rosalind continues to Lockpic getting more and more exited, or so her Tail shows her emotions as she then Finally with a Loud Click opens the Gate Like Door
YES! YES!
Rosalind Quickly takes her backpack and Spear to her back again and slowly enters inside, keeping close eye on the Floor and the Cealing in case of traps
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on June 30, 2012, 01:34:11 AM
"ENOUGH OF THIS!" He aggressively retorted as he stood. He launched five wires, one to wrap Krux's neck and five attached to a respective knife to puncture in each of his limb. In an attempt to immobilize and paralyze the general, he used his body as an electrical source to electrocute Krux, specifically his limbs, and unleashed hellish amounts of electricity, not minding whoever saw him. "What's the point of this fight, general? TELL ME!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 02, 2012, 09:30:07 PM
As Rose and Sam slowly entered through the now unlocked door, they come to a long dark stairwell, a long spiral of stone steps that seems to go on for a while. The occasional torch keeps the way lighted, however the bottom seems completely dark, devoid of light like a bottomless pit.

Sam begins to shiver in fear, weakly walking through the door and trying not to look down.

Sam: Oh jeez, oh jeez......I hate heights....I hate heights so much!

The walls of the stairwell were covered in both stone and dirt, clearly displaying that wherever this place led too, it was underground and underneath the castle.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The cleric then stood up and then kneeled back down to another wounded civilian, placed his hand on their chest and enveloped them in a soft and pure light.
Then slowly looking back to Askardi and replying in a calm voice

Castle Cleric: If you cannot heal wounds, then I'm afraid your assistance is not needed. But I thank you for asking.
 
Various other clerics could be seen in the background, tending to the wounded with the same soft and pure light.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Electricity began to surge throughout the General's body, his heavy armor acting as a conductor for the electrical energies. General Krux began to spasm out of control as he frothed from the mouth, seemingly going into a state of shock.
However one of the royal guards stood into the ensuing fight and used the wooden part of his spear to knock the wires off of Krux, stopping the flow of electricity and sparing him. The same guard then turned his head away from looking at Vagus, to looking at his General.

Royal Tamathy Guard: Are you okay, sir?

His voice muffled by his metal helmet.

General Krux weakly panted, pressing his hands on the ground to keep himself from limply falling flat on the floor. He rose his head to look at Vagus, watching the electricity, visibly flowing through the wires.
His face was a mixture of shock and interest, something so alien used against Krux, something he couldn't tackle using his decades of experience left him helpless.

General Krux: ..w.....w..what are you?! Is that magic?....no......thats not magic at all.....WHAT IS THIS FOUL ENERGY YOU CONJURE?!

As Krux said that, he stood onto his feet and picked up his blade. Though he was still noticeably wounded from the last attack as his body still jittered from the shock, but the general remained steadfast and determined to settle the fight.

General Krux: M...mo...more proof that it was you who did this, if you can make the impossible.....possible.....then I need no further proof!

Krux then rolled towards Vagus, grabbing his head, lifting his own metallic leg and then slamming Vagus's face against the metal, then proceeding to throw Vagus onto the floor violently.
However, due to the shock, Krux was unable to execute any more attacks and he knelt back down onto his knee and stared at Vagus as he laid on the floor.

General Krux: Even the powers of a demon shall not stand in the way of justice.....

Round 2 results

Vagus 103/200  79%


General Krux 1920/2000 69%


Round Opinion: Upon Vagus using his newfound power in public, Krux has now suffered a penalty, meaning that every turn that an electric attack is used, he cannot attack more than once in that respective turn. This will allow Vagus to survive to turn 4 and ensure victory.

Resume Conflict~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 02, 2012, 09:34:44 PM
It was pointless to stick around. Askardi had no reason to stickaround and so he started to head to where e thought his room might be.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 02, 2012, 10:15:03 PM
Rosalind: Don't Get Scared Now Boy
the Treasure is Right infront of Us
she said so with confidence as she pulls one of the Torches from the wall and throws it down to Darkness to see just how deep the way down is while slowly starting to walk the stairway
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 03, 2012, 04:57:50 AM
Melodia somehow ended up back at the inn and was so tired she just flopped down on an empty bed and went to sleep. She had never stayed up so late before.

Nom got up from where he sat and curled up next to Melodia, just as he would have when he was a dragon.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on July 03, 2012, 04:28:51 PM
"I should have restrained myself..." He thought as he slowly knelt, looking at Krux. "... But I had no other choice... he drew his sword and attacked me. As if I could have done anything else. Fine then... if he wants a fight, THEN I'LL GIVE YOU A FIGHT!"

He yelled as charged at Krux, increasing his voltage each step he takes, before he punches him with his wired hand. The wire in Vagus' hand began to constrict and electrocute Krux. Vagus pulled Krux using the wire and uses his knife to cut his abdomen. He pulled Krux yet again, this time kicking him down. " 'Way of Justice'!? How in the world can attacking me be a 'Way of Justice' , Krux?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 03, 2012, 09:25:37 PM
Along with Rose, Sam began to carefully navigate the spiraling stone stairs, every so often he would look down and only faintly would he be able to see the torch that Rose threw down, giving a slight yelp as he did.

Sam spoke quietly to Rose as he walked, as he didn't wish to hear his echo.

Sam: Hey Rose, what do you suppose is down there? I've personally never gotten this far. I always get knocked out by now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Before Askardi reached his room, he bumped into Vixen. Vixen smiled but since they hadn't met before, he didn't know that Askardi was the one who came with the other members of the group.

Vixen: Hello there, traversing the corridors at this late hour. Anything I can help with?

Vixen said with a soft smile, still preforming his servant duties at such a late hour himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel laid down on his own bed and although he was troubled about what had happened before, he was also worried about Melodia and Nom. His mind cluttered with the variety of events that had unfolded in such a short space of time.

Koel:.....I hope the girl is okay......I'm an adult and even I can cope with this....I can't bear to think how she is holding up right now....

The way Koel said it, almost sounded like he had some sort of kinship with Melodia, speaking about her as if she was his little sister. Though this seemed out of character for Koel, though that didn't trouble him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krux seemed to now have a bit more resistance to the electrical attacks, as there was no longer an element of surprise with the newfound power. Though it still caused massive damage, Krux was able to bear with the pain, his battle hardened body pulling him through the ensuing battle.
Krux then looked to Vagus as he laid on the floor, casually spitting out some blood but thinking not much of it. As if his own blood wasn't a new sight to him.

General Krux: Those who break the law must be punished, those who harm innocent people must be punished! Your death is punishment for your crimes, resisting that punishment is a crime within itself!

As Krux said that, he ripped off his chest piece and his cape along with it, trying to reduce the pressure on his chest from the last stabbing wound he received. Underneath was expensive chain mail, though the creases clearly showed his massive abs and perfect physical body structure for a veteran of the battlefield. He then took a deep breath and ran towards Vagus with sword in hand, dashing towards him with more speed than before. Once he reached Vagus, Krux took his blade and slashed Vagus across the face, drawing some blood in the process, though since only the tip of the blade reached the skin, the wound was relatively small in depth.

General Krux: I don't know how you came to be in possession of such power, nor do I care, all that matters is that you are killed so that the publics mind may know rest!

Round 3


Vagus 77/200  60%


General Krux 1988/2000 63%


Round Opinion: One more turn to survive and its looking promising, General Krux's damage cap is 50 so its impossible for a kill to be initiated unless Vagus should slip up and not cast an electrical attack.

Resume Conflict~
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 03, 2012, 10:00:24 PM
Rosalind: But thats the Trill of it all~
You Never Know if it an Ancient Catacomb filled with Cursed Riches and Evil Undead or a Treasure Vault Filled with the National Treasure~
She Speaks with Confidence, but still silently without wanting to Make too Much Sound Herself.
Thus She Keeps Going and Going untill they Both Are Now At the Bottom of the Stairway.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 03, 2012, 10:04:27 PM
At the bottom of the stairway, they now stand in a circular room with a single door in front of them. Though this door was most likely the treasure vault, it didn't seem fancy, well made or even heavily barred in any way. It was just a normal, windowless wooden door, with the standard iron circular handle.

Sam looked at Rose and gave a concerned look, unable to understand the situation.

Sam: I was expecting something more fancy, to be honest.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 03, 2012, 10:10:57 PM
Rosalind: hmm. . .
she takes one Step Behind and takes out her spear and starts to Slowly Point the Blade of it towards the Door before it touching the handle with it, her hands ready to drop the spear should a Trap or anything else Bad Happen upon Touching it, if not, she is then ready to use the weight of the Spear to open the Door
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 03, 2012, 10:28:45 PM
Upon touching the handle, the door doesn't react at all. It appears to be the run of the mill door, it seems to be as about as unique as its appearance.
Sam then sighs in relief, though still not caring to open the door himself, his paranoia still present.

Sam:Just because the door isn't rigged doesn't mean the inside isn't, I aint goin in first, yall should do that yer'self!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 03, 2012, 10:50:13 PM
Rosalind: so. . .  its Ladies First Huh?
she said it quite Mockingly while she Makes her way to the Door, slowly, and then opens the Door again; Slooowwwllyyyy
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 03, 2012, 11:05:30 PM
Once the door was fully opened, inside was a plain and dull sight. The room was a large empty space, spanning at least 30 meters in length and width. The only two things in the room were both at the very end. One was a small but very expensive urn sitting atop an alter, where the other was a dead but perfectly preserved corpse, drenched in magical energy. So much energy that it began to flow outside the skin.

Sam walked reluctantly into the room, keeping a safe distance away from the Urn, feeling it had a bad aura to it. But his attention was drawn more to the single corpse, and the strange magical quality it had to it.

Sam: Thats strange, magic flowing on the outside? I've never seen anything like that......I don't think many people have...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 03, 2012, 11:15:16 PM
Rosalind: wow. . . thats the First time I Have Seen anything Like that. . . .
its Creepy. . . and Looks Like it could Jump at us Any Second. . . .
She Keeps her spear ready and at hand while slowly making her way towards the Urn while Staring down at the Corpse.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 03, 2012, 11:33:12 PM
Sam kneels down next to the corpse and examines it, not touching it but closely observing with his eyes. Occasionaly giving strained facial expressions, as if he was thinking deeply about something that was out of his skill range.

Sam: It seems as though this guy died while....trying to cast magic, must have been a strong spell at that for the magic to actually wrap around the outside the body.

He said that as he watched the pure white magical energy swirl around the arms and legs and body, as if it was a living thing. It appeared like smoke, though slightly more dense. No sound came from the energy though, it simply floated around the body in complete silence.
Sam then looked at the Urn which Rose was walking towards.

Sam: You sure you wanna touch that thing? I mean.....I don't think this guy was killed by it, the way his body is positioned doesn't look like he was trying to take it.....but still.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 03, 2012, 11:46:14 PM
Rosalind goes over to the Corpse and Starts to Look all around its body, not Minding the Leaking White Magic, Loosening its Clothes, searching its Belongings and Examining its nearby suroundings
Rosalind: Look if there are any hints what Happened to This Corpse here, I don't want to Touch the Urn untill I got even a Small bit of information of it OR the Corpse
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 04, 2012, 01:30:48 AM
Sam nods and continues to examine the corpse, his placement in the room and then looks to the urn that sits silently on the alter. The urn occasionally gives off a faint red glow when ever eye contact is established with it for to long.
Sam noticed this and then showed a concerned look on his face, though it seemed he somewhat understood what happened.

Sam: I think......its possible that....that this man cast the magic on the urn but died as a result, the strain of the magic must have been too much.

Sam then stood up and walked to Rose, casually turning around and facing the urn along with her.

Sam:.......if thats true, then whatever enchantment is on that urn is a powerful one indeed. It keeps glowing red whenever you look at it for too long.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 04, 2012, 01:41:43 AM
Rosalind stares at the Urn for a moment as well. .
wow. . .it Does. . .

but Nothing is Gained unless your Risk for a Biscuet

she then slowly starts to reach over to the Urn, and takes a Hold from it-
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 04, 2012, 02:10:37 AM
Sam holds his breath in suspense as Rose placed her petite hands on the expensive urn, her pale hands connecting with the urns black and gold paintwork. Though after she took it away from its alter, nothing happened. Nothing at all.
There was no poison gas, arrows shooting from the wall or any closing in walls. No traps whatsoever.

Sam then let out a disappointed exhale, looking to Rose who held the urn, watching as the urn suddenly lost its glow.

Sam:That was, anti-climactic......
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 04, 2012, 07:59:29 AM
"Ah yes sir, I am in need of assistance. I cant find my way to my room.... and I beleive I missed an oppertunity to speak with the queen earlier today...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on July 04, 2012, 12:48:14 PM
Vagus staggered as his face was scarred. "At his rate, I'll be pig feed..." He thought to himself. Then he began to grin as the blood on his face touched the tip of his tongue. Then he laughed, realizing that there was no way through Krux's thick skull. He ran to Krux again, while laughing. It was suicidal, but he didn't care. It's better than getting that feeling of being caged. His only regret would not being able to make sense of his dreams. But even that was the least of his problems.

He jabbed Krux's face. Instead of having to reason with him again, he felt the urge to insult him. "YOU'RE STUPID!" He yelled as he punched Krux again. Each of his punch contained a discharge that seemed to amplify Vagus' punches. "YOU'RE UNREASONABLE!" He shouted as he continued to barrage Krux with his strengthened hits. "YOU CLAIM TO FIGHT ME IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE, WHEN YOU JUST FOUGHT ME JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT, AM I RIGHT?!" This time, he attached a wire to all of his knives, backing off Krux as he did. "YOU ARE, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, AN IDIOT, CONTEGO!" It was the last sentence that threw him off. He didn't know where the name came from. As if his lips had mind of its own. He silently cursed himself as what was supposed to be a possibly his most damaging attack became a series of simple scratches on Krux. The thrown knives lightly cut through Krux' face. It wasn't that impressive nor fulfilling, but with the surge of electricity he put in his attacks, coupled with the facial scars that were the same as Vagus', it was enough to satisfy him and make a grin.

(OoC: Can you treat this as two attacks? The punches were the first. The knives were the second)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 04, 2012, 03:52:15 PM
Krux breathed deeply, inhaling and exhaling while maintaining his glare at Vagus, both of them at a standstill in the fight, not moving but only establishing eye contact as if it was a stare down contest. Soon later Krux's legs gave in and he fell onto one knee, not particularly wounded badly but simply exhausted from the constant electric shocks he received.

Krux looked up to Vagus and let out a deep huff, showing dissatisfaction that someone of his stature was defeated. His metallic hands punched the stone laid floor, though he was too weak to make any sort of impact on it.

General Krux: Hummh.......well fought demon, I'm afraid to say I was bested in this fight. Run while you can, for you and your associates will be hunted down once the sun rises. Mark my words.

THE BATTLE IS WON!

Round 4/end of battle results


Vagus 77/200  55%


General Krux 1979/2000 63%


-300 siats awarded-



Once the heat of the action had dispersed, the surroundings became much more clear. The wounded and also healed citizens were cowering in fear at Vagus's display of power, never seeing anything of its kind before, coupled with the fact Vagus attacked a royal general, they could only make negative of Vagus's position. Some citizens began to whisper the word that Krux said himself, referring to Vagus as a demon.

The clerics all stood up in unison, preparing to defend the citizens from this demon that stood before them, along with the royal guards brandishing their spears and swords at this sight of him, all of the guards huddled around Krux as to ensure his safety in his weakened state.

Although this was a victory for Vagus, it seemed it was also a loss. The secret had been let loose and no doubt it would spread like wildfire, that there is more than just one type of magic....there is something much darker afoot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vixen smiled and nodded.

Vixen: Ah, so you must be the guest that we never got to meet. Though I'm afraid the Queen no longer requires your assistance, she learned as much as she could from the others and is now ordering research to be put into place.

He continued to smile, even though what he said was slightly negative, almost trying to keep the light in the conversation

Vixen: I'm afraid now that you are no longer a guest, you cannot stay at the castle any more. I do apologize. I'm sure there will be in an Inn somewhere in the city.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on July 04, 2012, 04:17:23 PM
Vagus himself dropped to his knees, clutching half of his face, though obviously, it wasn't really going to stop the bleeding. He looked at himself. He was battered. Scarred. Near-death, but still standing. The wires he used was dangling on his shoulders, some wrapping on his legs, the others laid on the floor. The small blood pool he stared at revealed his wild, untied hair, his bleeding face and the crazed look in his eye. He looked like a demon.

He felt rage. He felt the need to release another discharge. The general stood down, but in the process, made Vagus himself infamous. He couldn't believe it. The trickster was outsmarted. You're an idiot, he thought to himself. Then again, he should have expected this. But the others' will be hunted down. Something he has to take responsibility of. He was a bit aware how Koel feels now. Maybe even more.

Despite his anger, he forced himself to smile. "'The Demon of Tamathy'... I like it." Vagus was already on the verge of collapsing, but he wasn't about to let that happen. "But let's not forget who drew the sword first, general. I meant no harm." His smile disappeared as he said it. He grunted as he tried to stand and walk. Instead, he found himself trudging towards the exit, with each step growing painful. Pitiful. You look pitiful.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 04, 2012, 04:28:37 PM
After Vagus had left through the exit, General Krux then stood up without much trouble at all. He shoved his silver sword into the ground and alerted all of the citizens and guards in the room. His cut and bruised face looking down upon them all.

General Krux: Fear not good people of Tamathy, though the demon may have won this time, we know that the light prevails in the end. He and his associates shall witness the resistance and unrelenting force of Tamathy!

As he spoke those words, the citizens began to weakly clap with smiles on their faces, all of them overjoyed that there was someone to guide them in this dark time. All the while Krux bore a devilish smile on his face, as if the entire fight was to simply gain the publics support, as if the loss of the battle was intended.

Krux then left the sword in the stone tiled floor and began to walk briskly through the room, heading up to the higher floors. But before he left he began shouting commands back and forth as if he was back in his element of commanding.

General Krux: Clerics, heal up the rest of the civilians and bring them to the gate. Krell and Inguiss, you guide the civilians back to their homes. The rest of the guards, clean up the rubble and try to break down those stone pillars, we need this place cleaned up!
Brunne and Furgo, you follow me.....the Magic Research Department and SHADE has something to be informed of...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on July 04, 2012, 05:06:08 PM
"He used me as an advantage... he had more strength... I felt it. But he faked his own defeat... made me reveal my power... Now we have to wake up running... " He said as the blood dripped from his face. "That... that... BASTARD!" He yelled. He was half-way to the inn. He kept walking. Kept thinking of how Krux managed to use him as a political advantage. He kept thinking and thinking. His mind almost blacked, but he resisted the urge to fall back and sleep on the ground.

He slowly opened the Inn door and weakly searched for his pockets for any pouches and eventually picked a full one. He went to a table and sat down, finally sighing in relief. He dropped the pouch on the table and hanged his head. "...One room... keep the change..." And then he passed out, with blood dripping from his head and scars bleeding.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 04, 2012, 06:57:41 PM
Rosalind: See Boy?
Sometimes you Need to Risk it~ sometimes, Like now, I Won Something Nice for Me~~.
She then puts the Urn to her Backpack and starts to go to the stairway again, this time to get out from the Castle.
Lets Go Boy. No Use Rot Here is there?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 04, 2012, 07:12:09 PM
Just as they were about to reach the stair way, the air began to resonate with a soft warmth. Which was strange as there was little source of warmth in the depths that they now resided in, the occasional torches could not provide it to that quantity. As time progressed the warmth slowly turned into blistering heat, yet the source remained unclear. Sam began to pant heavily as sweat dripped from the top of his head down to his chin, he grabbed his red and yellow had and began to wave it wildly in front of his face.

Sam: Damn! Its so hot in here all of a sudden, did summer come early this year?!

Just as Sam said that, the walls of the room behind them began to wave like liquid, while glowing like fire, wild untamable flames. Not long after the flames began to focus in the middle of the room, creating one huge orb of fire that crackled and hissed, tossed and turned just like any other flame would. But what scarred Sam the most was that inside the ball of flame was a strange dark silhouette of a thin, humanoid creature.

Eventually the orb of fire exploded, covering the area in blinding light and intense heat. But once the light subsided, a horrifying sight stood before the duo.

(click to show/hide)

The large, thin and fiery creature towered above them. Staring down upon them with hollow depressions where its eyes should be.

Sam: Oh jeez, oh jeez, oh jeez, oh jeez! Rose, do something!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 04, 2012, 07:48:47 PM
"Ive nowhere to go then sir. My belongings are still within the room and my horse in the stables..... and I cant speak with the queen then? Dispite being the last of my kind? I feel as though, effort wasted, Ive just lost a great battle... I would have liked to ask the Magesty in the marrow some questions, but rather then that I am turned away!"

Askardis eyes glowed red, though he was frustrated, this man didnt deserve his anger.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 04, 2012, 07:56:05 PM
Vixen sighed deeply, unable to turn the man away after his last words.

Vixen: If you truly believe it important, and that you can offer more than your friends....then fine, I shall try to arrange a short meeting with the Queen. Your room is on the floor above this one however, you should be able to notice it as its still in a bit of a mess after what happened.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 04, 2012, 08:04:44 PM
"Sir, I appreciate you're service, but you could have turned me away. And you kow of the breakin that happened in my room then?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 04, 2012, 10:47:00 PM
Vixen nodded and then folded his arms, leaning slightly to the side as he spoke.

Vixen: Indeed, though I only discovered it, I didn't take part in the investigation of the room. But apparently nothing that could have led us to the culprit was found, only a sword-like penetration in the wall. That doesn't tell us much though.

He then unfolded his arms and began to walk away

Vixen: I must tend to my duties, even at this hour. I bid you farewell.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 04, 2012, 11:01:45 PM
Rosalind: . . . . . . . . . .. .
She Stands there Dumbfolded for a Moment before. . .
RUN!!!! she Yelled as Hard as she Could before Starting To Dash Up The Stairway while Pulling Sam up with her
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 04, 2012, 11:06:46 PM
"Eh.. ." Askardi continued to where he figured his room was, looking forward to a nice bed.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 04, 2012, 11:13:04 PM
It didn't take long for Sam's long and thin legs to dart up the staircase faster than Rose, seeing that his fear of heights wasn't as strong as his fear of large creatures drenched in flames.
While the two ran for their lives, Raphnados followed quickly after them, its long, thin legs and arms pulling it up the individual stone steps, however since it was built for humans, the creature occasionally lost its footing and fell, clinging to the stone stairs before pulling itself back up again.

Sam: You just had to take the urn didn't ya! I knew there was something up with it!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 04, 2012, 11:18:59 PM
Rosalind: !!!!!NEVERMIND THAT
SHUT UP AND RUN
RUN!!
She Continues to run as fast as she can, not looking back, simply Running for her life.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 04, 2012, 11:22:35 PM
It wasn't long before they reached the top and returned to the massive metal door, Sam dashed through it and waited for Rose to get back through. He was tense in keeping it open, because as he watched his companion running towards him, he noticed that the red glow that pierced through the darkness kept growing stronger as the seconds past, signaling that it was drawing near. The creature made occasional loud growls that echoed throughout the large stairwell, striking fear into the heart of both of them.

Sam began to yell loudly, waiting for Rose to get through the door.

Sam:C'MON! GET THROUGH AND LOCK THIS DOOR!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 04, 2012, 11:27:50 PM
Rosalind: HAAHH!! HAAHH!!!
She dashes outside like she was Never run before and starts to Helps Sam to Close the Door.

CLOSE IT CLOSE IT!!
her Body is showing clearly that she is scared to death.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 04, 2012, 11:28:44 PM
Askardi reaches a stairwell and proceeds to climb it. All along the walls were various bevels in the walls where small intricate vase and statues where. Askardi stopped by one and looked at it. It displayed the same images ingraved withen the clay of the vase as the murals in the chirch he saw earlier that day. The queen was obviously religious. On closer insection the statues were those of the various gods. Each looked differant and each stood on a pedistle that displayed the gods name.

"Its a shame. I doubt people notice these....."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 05, 2012, 12:07:15 AM
Together Rose and Sam slammed the metal door shut, but Sam panicked and began to scream and yelp at Rose.

Sam: Lock the door?! You're the one that picked the lock! I dunno how to do this stuff, Oh god Rose just lock it quickly before it reaches the door!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Askardi examined the images on the vases in the stairwell, a strangely familiar dark figure caught the corner of his eye. It donned a black cloak, its silver hair draping down upon its red eyes. The figure was bending over slightly to examine one of the vases just ahead of Askardi. He then drew his gaze away from the vase and looked towards Askardi with a purely evil smile painted across his face.

Theme:  The angel of death (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1ShkI2L_fk)

Darka: Well.....this simply won't do, now will it Askardi?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 05, 2012, 12:14:34 AM
Rosalind: Ummm. . Umm. .  .Uhmm. . . I Never Locked them Back Before. . .
but I think. . . it Should Work With Just the Lockpic tools out and Click. .
She Takes the Lock and Cleans its hole and then Tries to Lock the Door without knowing at all Does it work or not.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 05, 2012, 12:22:13 AM
".....You....... devil....... what are you doing here?" Askardi wa at first shocked at Darkas appearance but then was apprehensive. "What do you want? Its clear what you cando."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 05, 2012, 12:37:49 AM
After Roses attempt to lock the door, the two hear a metallic click and Sam sighs with relief.

Sam: Oh jeez, thank the creators.......you did it Rose

However the victory was short lived as the growling of the beast became louder and louder, eventually banging against the metal door, creating dents in it with little trouble. Every second was another claw shaped dent in the metal and Sam quickly walk backwards away from the door, falling down in the process.

Sam: Oh no....we're so dead....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darka looked down upon Askardi as he stood a few steps ahead of him, his red eyes piercing right through Askardi, as if even the deepest secrets within his soul were no private matter to Darka.

Darka:  Do not fear, this is not my real body.....not am I particularly a physical presence.....we are connected, through our minds.....both you and your companions. You took something from me, I don't know how....but you took it.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 05, 2012, 12:57:02 AM
"Sounds like a curse to me..... You're a god aren't you! The one who came to end us. Or maybe yoh come to finish his work..."

Askardis eyes violently flash red. "Once I dea with the demons curse and kill the deamons who killed my people..... I WILL KILL YOU."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 05, 2012, 01:07:40 AM
Darka chuckled as he watched Askardi's eyes flash as red as his own, not flinching nor showing any form of distress. He simply stared down at Askardi, with his cloak flowing in the unseen wind, although there was no wind in the area.

Darka:  You think you scare me? What quarrel does an ant have with the boot raised above it? You are an insect, an insect with the power of a god.....but an insect nonetheless.

Darka then turned back to the vase that rested on the wall beside him, looking at the details of the images.

Darka:  Oh how distorted the story has become........
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 05, 2012, 01:14:04 AM
As the Beast Continues to Slam at the Door, the Heat its Body Radiates can be Felt as the Air Starts to Flicker from it, All the while the Sound of Metal Being Crushed Echoes Inside the Hallway Rosalind and Sam are at now along with the Inhumane Roars and sound of burning are even Louder that the Sound its fists Make, easily filling the Entire Castle with the sounds.

Rosalind:  . .. boy. . . w. ..wait untill the Guards Come Around, and in that Moment. We Flee. . .as fast as we can. . .
we can't win. . something so Strong. . with Just me here. .  . .
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 05, 2012, 03:03:59 AM
"How did the story really go then? Surely you must want to tell it.... I wouldnt fear me no.... Id fear the others though. I may die before the final fight happens. For you see thats how the curse works.... But it doesnt matter...

Scince you are a god perhaps we will lose.... but in the end I have confidence in my comrads...."

Askardi continues to step up the stairs until next to Darka. "Even if you wish to kill us al I do have a great interest in you. Why did you really want the human race dead then?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 05, 2012, 03:21:56 PM
Darka continued to speak without looking at Askardi, his gaze remained on the vase, examining its images and then placing his bare finger on its clay surface, watching as the clay suddenly begins to turn dark and corrupted, the images blotted out infinite blackness.

Darka:  You trust your so called friends to succeed where you may fail? It would be more wise to wait for them in death while you are coddled by your gods.

He then removed his finger and pulled himself away from the vase, watching as a huge crack appears along its surface, nothing more than a pitch black vase with a gaping hold along its surface. He then looked towards Askardi again, this time with a more displeased expression.

Darka:  I need not explain myself to you, all you need to worry about is the game. I show you my tracks and you give chase, that is how this will work.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel's eyes slowly open as his sight brings him to a familiar scene. The window in his room still showed the night sky, though there were hints of light as to imply the coming of morning. Koel rubbed his eyes and yawned deeply, pushing himself off of the bed and then trudging out of the room, his heavy boots making the wooden floor creak with each step.

Once Koel descended the stairs he noticed Vagus unconscious near the registration counter with the Inn Keeper healing his wounds as he slept, using the same pure white light that everyone seemed to have. Koel however showed distress as he ran down the stairs and looked to Vagus, blood dripping from his face and body.

Koel: Vagus! Tell me he's going to be alright!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 05, 2012, 03:38:24 PM
Askardi turned away from Darka. "If you can so clearly kill us what do do now? Why not end us? Im sure the world will see us as freaks with what youve done to us......"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 05, 2012, 03:44:19 PM
Darka turned away in the same manner, turning his head back to Askardi with a cold look in his eyes.

Darka:  I did not willingly give you my power, something happened on that day.....and I intend to find out what, then take it back.

As soon as those words reached Askardi's ears, the vision of Darka had disappeared and Askardi was now on his own again. In the cold, empty stairway. Even the vase that Darka touched was back to normal, as if the event hadn't happened at all.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 05, 2012, 03:50:00 PM
Askardi sat down on the steps hands on his head. Askardi didnt know what to say or think. "A manisfistation? A devil of the mind? I cannot understand thos."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on July 05, 2012, 04:09:45 PM
"Krux... you spawn of the devil..." He muttered unconsciously. "I'll... rip... your jaws as soon as you let your guard down... I'll... I'll..." Vagus began to snore. He was injured, yes. But he got what he really wanted that night. A night's gift of sleep. At, of course, the cost of the revelation of their powers, their innocence and his, and possibly the others',  reputation.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 05, 2012, 04:15:12 PM
Koel: Krux? Krux did this to you?!

Koel gripped his fist in anger, though the thought of going back to that scene that he created scared him, his need for revenge against the one who did this to his ally pushed him to the edge and was greater than that fear.

Koel: InnKeep, I need you to heal this guy up and put him in my room. I'll be back later....

Koel said that as he gripped tightly on the handle of his sheathed blade, then darting out of the door and into the streets of Tamathy, it didn't need to be said where he was going now.



Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 05, 2012, 04:37:59 PM
Askardi got up to look at tje vace Darka ad studied. It depicted  god that looked down on another. Presumably Darka but je said that thos imag is muddled no? Askardi wondered how everyone was doing
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 05, 2012, 04:50:46 PM
Koel ran through the empty dark streets, his foot steps echoing as he made his way to the castle gates. His face showing nothing but anger and hatred.

He eventually reached the gates, two guards blocked the path but Koel nimbly jumped onto one of the guards shoulder and kicked the guard back while giving himself another boost into the air, then landing behind them. He looked back at the two distressed guards, who drew their spears at him.

Koel: Nobody will stop me!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 05, 2012, 04:57:48 PM
Askardi had an idea. He looked at th vase and then went down to th nex ase studied it then went to tje next vase. It appeared to tell the story as you wemt dwn th stairs. Again it must be a shame that no one notices. At the bottom of the stairs the last three vases were empty of images.... "odd."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 05, 2012, 05:20:49 PM
Koel ignored the two guards, even when they followed his trail into the castle he remained in haste to his destination, his blade thirsting for blood just as his heart did.
Once inside of the main hall, Koel drew his blade and shouted with all of his might, his strained voice showed both anger and pain as it echoed throughout the vast hall.

Koel: KRRRUUUXXX!

After he bellowed his heart out into the hall, the haze began to ware off as he noticed that a group of now healed citizens and clerics were cowering in fear, trying to keep their distance from the bloodthirsty, sword wielding maniac that stood before them. Upon Koel seeing this sight his face showed less of anger, but more of regret. Instead of doing what he believed was just and fair, he soon realized that he became something he was not, no better than the monster that wounded his friend.

Koel:....I.....I didn't......forgive me....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 05, 2012, 05:29:26 PM
("Kruuuuuuuuuuuuuxxxxxxx.")

Askardi looked up from the vases and stred down the hall. Was that Koel? Askardi moved down the hall to investigate to see if it really was his friend
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 05, 2012, 06:11:42 PM
Nom walked out of the shadows, having followed Koel step for step. He tugged at the man's clothing to get his attention, his expression saying something along the lines of 'come on, stupid. Let's go...'
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 05, 2012, 06:39:24 PM
Koel looked back to Nom who stood behind him, tugging his clothing softly with his child like hands. Koel then knelt down and looked Nom face to face with a more calmer expression than he donned before. Softly rubbing Nom's scruffy hair.

Koel: Yeah yeah, I know kid. I'm just gonna try and find Askardi now. I need to make sure everyone is together at the Inn. Listen kid, Vagus is back at the Inn and he's a little beaten and bruised, do you think you could look after him while I'm gone?

Koel smiled as he looked at Nom, his young face put him at ease.

Koel: Take care of Melodia too, she hasn't been herself lately.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 05, 2012, 06:49:54 PM
Askardi walks down the long corridors notimg tje tapestry on the walls and and th suits of armor at regular intervals. Occasionally he passed a statue made of marble pr jade. The granite dloor he also noted was spectacular in the dark, it withed the fin glow of light.

As he continued down the hall he took  left and then a right here.

"I was sure it came fromsomewhere around here......."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 05, 2012, 06:58:26 PM
Nom nodded and, dejectedly, began to walk off. Before he could begin making his way out of the castle, however, he saw Askardi. The boy ran up to him and began to attempt to drag him to where Koel was.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 05, 2012, 07:10:14 PM
Meanwhile, Sam stood by Rose and refused to leave her, he drew his blade and stood fast, ready to face the threat.

Sam: I may be scared out my wits, but you think I'm gonna leave? Pshh, That aint what a gentleman does missy! I'll be the knight in shining armor and save yall!

Soon after, the metal door began to glow a fierce red, the metal slowly began to turn liquid and melt. The silver liquid flowed downwards and onto the floor as fire burst violently through a massive hole in the door. The beast pushed both of its thin and flame covered hands through the hole and grabbed the sides, then pushing its flaming skull head through the door and glaring at Rose and Sam, letting loose a demonic roar that radiated intense heat onto them both.

Sam: Uhhh.....is there any chance I can still run and it be romantic?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel suddenly turned his head to the east of the castle as he heard the loud demonic roar that resonated throughout most of the castle. Koel gripped his sword tightly with both hands and began to run in its direction. However before he could build up any speed he noticed Nom and Askardi.

Koel then quickly turned around to them while holding his sword in his right hand.

Koel: Askardi! Just the guy I need right now!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 05, 2012, 10:08:36 PM
Rosalind: uhm. . .  .No. . .  .
RUN AGAIN!!
She Starts to Run Off towards the Center of the Castle Square, where untill Recently Krux and Vagus Fought at
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 06, 2012, 05:53:16 AM
Askardi forst noticed the kid andthen he noticed the roar andthen h noticed Koel. All withen seconds of eachother.

"Who the- what the- Koel! Long time no see but what the hels happening?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 06, 2012, 07:52:12 PM
Koel: I have no idea....no idea at all!

Upon Askardi and Koel being ruination, they notice that Rose runs into the room along with a strange boy. Sam runs into Koel in the confusion and they both get knocked to the floor, Sam puts his hand underneath his hat and begins to rub his head while on the floor.

Sam: Owwwieeee.......watch where yall is goin' knucklehead!

Koel quickly picked himself back up and glared at the young boy, giving a displeased grunt. Then looking to Rose.

Koel: This brat yours?

Just as Koel finished saying those words, a massive demonic figure began to skid along the floor while on all fours as it quickly passed the doorway. Then it ran back into sight and darted through the door, running like an animal towards the group, the beast then stopped as it stood infront of the entire group, standing up on its hind legs.

Koel: Well........nevermind then.....Askardi, I think we have work to do....

The beast then bent down and let out a huge fierce roar at the entire group, which blew through the entire main hall and exstinguished all the candle light in the room. However the room did not fall into darkness, as the creature's body of flames kept the light, though it was not a familiar, calming type.

Sam: Oh jeez, oh jeez, oh jeez. Please, do something!

Koel pulled out his massive sword and pointed it towards the beast, his eyes not averting their gaze from the beast, his entire expression was not of fear, but of determination.

Koel: Hmmmpph.....I've seen too much crazy crap lately.....this is just another bump in the road.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 06, 2012, 08:23:40 PM
Rosalind: Oi Oi Oi OI!
You Going to Fight THAT THING!?

Rosalind then points towards the Melten Door

SEE?
THAT THING MELTED THE WHOLE DOOR!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 06, 2012, 08:32:24 PM
Askardi stood his ground next to Koel and took out his cutlass. Its foreign design shone off the beastly thing.

"Ready when you are."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 06, 2012, 09:08:42 PM
A BATTLE STIRS



                                                                              Rosalind
                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                Koel                                VS                       Raphnados                                               
                                                                                             
                                                                                Askardi


Battle Objective: Defeat Raphnados

Battle Theme:  CM Boss theme 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZMWszd5SRk)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 06, 2012, 09:33:43 PM
Rosalind: YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!
YOU REALLY GOING TO FIGHT!?
. . . well Count Me in. . I Suppose. . . atleast I won't Regret if you Die infront of the Best.
That Said, She takes her spear out and Points its Wide Blade towards the Beast.

You Two Better be Good Enough at this so I won't Regret this!
I'm Simply an "Innocent" Girl Here Okay?

She Starts to Attack By Quickly Running Behind the Large Monster and Striking with a Slashing Arc at the Monster's Back Legs.
Then She Cleaves again at the Other Direction of the previous Strike before Going Back to Koel and Askardi.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 06, 2012, 10:12:02 PM
Askardi with his cutlass runs at the creature he jumps up with his arms extended above his head and come down on the beast with all the weoght of his body behind the swing. The strike is off center but strikes deep withen Raphnados. Gravity in turn took over and drage the cutlass through the nest until his feet touched the ground.

Apun touching groumd Askardi imediately rolled out of the way as a foot came down to crush him. Unable to get all the way clear Askardi digs his cutlass into the foot and uses it as a catapylt to get out from under.

Coming out of the roll Askardi uses a downward sash on the foot that almost crushed him.

Askardi stopps left of of the beast figuring that itd b best if the thing couldnt attack everyon at once.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 07, 2012, 03:50:52 AM
Nom stood a ways behind the group, wondering if he should run and get help. After a few minutes, he grabbed Sam by the arm and ran full speed in the other direction. After a minute or two, he stopped to catch his breath.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on July 07, 2012, 04:56:54 PM
(click to show/hide)

All the while, Vagus was muttering random things, apparently fast asleep.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 08, 2012, 07:56:21 PM
Koel runs around the creature, taking his massive sword in hand and shoving it deep into the creatures spine. Fire and brimstone bursting out of the wound as Koel attempted to dig the sword in deeper, however after a few seconds he noticed that the blade began to show signs of slight melting and he then proceeded to draw the blade out of the beasts fiery body.

Koel: Dammit! We can't attack for too long, its body temperature can melt metal.

Koel then rolled around to Raphnados's side and started to slice quickly with his blade, making sure not to keep his blade in its body for too long. The finally Koel sliced the beasts right leg and ran back to the front of the beast, examining his blade which was now glowing red due to the heat.

Koel: Tcchh, this is going to be tricky....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the last few attacks, Raphnados extended its arms to the air and let out a ferocious roar that bellowed throughout the entire hall, radiating an intense heat that everybody could feel, as if the sun had descended from the skies to greet them.

Raphnados then took its gaze to Askardi, however due to its long thin legs it didn't need to move very far to get to him, Raphnados then grabbed Askardi with its long, thin and bony hands and lifted him up to Raphnados's face. All that Askardi could see was the flaming skull which lacked any eyes, only two depressions where the eyes should be, regardless it didn't need any for it to feel like it could see you.

With Askardi in hand, Raphnados's hand began to radiate with heat, building up energy slowly. After a few seconds Askardi was engulfed in flames for a few seconds and then the flames dispersed. Raphnados roared and then slammed Askardi back onto the ground with great force, the creatures attention now swayed by another individual.

Raphnados then looked to Koel who had been looking at his heated blade, however the creature opened its skull mouth and let loose a burst of flames that completely covered Koel, although Koel attempted to shield himself with his massive blade, the heat was still much more intense than Koel could handle.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 1 Results
 
Team 1

Koel: 670/700 72%

Askardi: 245/300 78%

Rosalind: 300/300 87%

Enemy

Raphnados: 1371/1500 90%

Round Opinion: Even though Raphnados can deal some heavy damage, the team have dished out their own brand of ass kicking and have dealt sizable damage. If the team are persistent they can claim victory. However, keep an eye on your stamina, if you drop to 0......then Raphnados's damage will double and it'll take a miracle for you to survive.

Resume Conflict!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Nom dragged Sam away from the ensuing fight, Sam was released from the grip while Nom caught his breath. Sam looked oddly to the small child and began to become nervous around him.

Sam:Thanks for getting me out of fighting that thing, but uhhh....listen...uhh...I aint good with kids yanno. So umm....what do ya want from me?

Sam clearly had no idea how to deal with young children, he even went as far as to awkwardly offer a handshake.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Innkeeper picked Vagus up from off of the registration counter and began to take him up the stairs to Koel's room. Straining as the Innkeeper seemed a little overweight and without any real upper body strength.

Innkeeper: Boy....you're a heavy guy....

Eventually they reached the top of the stairs, by then the InnKeeper was red in the face and ready to pass out along with Vagus. But he percivered and kicked the door open, as his hands were already occupied. Then he clumsily dropped Vagus on the bed and panted heavily.

InnKeeper: Oh.....jeez...finally,.....I'm getting too old for this....*wheeze*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 08, 2012, 08:10:29 PM
Nom did some charades, trying to explain how, in a fight, bad things happened around those two or the whole group they belonged to. However, he came off as crazy instead of explanatory.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 08, 2012, 08:18:43 PM
Sam could only put his hand underneath his floppy red and yellow cap and begin to scratch his scruffy haired head. Unable to decipher the young boys movements, Sam simply passed it off as craziness and began to walk to the main entrance.

Sam: I dunno what the hell is wrong with ya, but I'm gonna take you somewhere safe anyhoo..... (and myself).....

Sam opened the large door, weakly I may add. He then gestured for Nom to walk through.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 08, 2012, 09:29:09 PM
Rosalind: I TOLD YOU THIS IS INSANE!!

She Dashes towards the Beast again, This Time Trusting her Spear towards the Beast's hinder Legs where its Knee should be and does 3 Rapid Jabs.
After that She pulls Her Spear away from the Monster and Swings the Spear around to Cool down the Blade while also increasing the Velocity of her next swing.
and Then She does with all her Might a Wide Slash to the Same Knee, trying to take the Beast's Balance off and Runs off to the opposite Side of the Two Warriors.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 09, 2012, 03:31:45 AM
Askardi brushes himself off and prepares himself for amnother set of attacks.

He took his bade and stabbed deep into the beast jugular.

Before the  blade got too hot he opened the wound with his swprd. He then used his arows and shoved them into the wound. ALTHOUGH TJE ARROWS melted shortly after it clearly hurt thebeast.

With Askardis sword now red hot he jumped up using his sword as leverage and plunged the redhot metal intothe beast eye. Askardi is stuck here, his boot melted ontothw east.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 09, 2012, 03:12:20 PM
Koel: Hmmmm, normal attacks seem to be wearing it down.....but its taking too long, should I use my power? My element is earth though, I'm unsure whether its going to do much good against a beast of flames....well, better try it out!

As Koel said that, he raised his hand up to Raphnados who stood in front of him, his palm open with fingers all apart. Koel closed his eyes and tried to focus his thoughts on using his power to harm Raphnados, although this brought up some mixed feelings about not wanting to harm the civilians the last time, he ultimately knew that harming in this situation, was the only way to protect.

Koel: ......TAKE THIS!

Suddenly when Koel opened his eyes he noticed that a massive pillar of earth shot out from underneath the stone laid floor and impaled the beast through the stomach, effectively pinning it in a single position, in the middle of the pillar.
Then Koel clenched his fist and stared at the pillar, his eyes looking strained. But moments later the pillar exploded and Raphnados was released, only to fall to the floor with a great impact.

Koel: This power is pretty useful, I'll only use it to protect from now on....

Koel then slowly walked up to the beast with his sword drawn to the right, he raised his sword to the air and then slashed down at the beasts skull while it laid on the ground, no blood was drawn from the beast but it still made a loud yelp develop.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the last barrage of attacks, Raphnados picks itself up slowly as its flames burn somewhat weakly now. However once it got back on its hind legs it outstretched its arms and let out a massive roar, similar to the previous time, only now however it intensified the flames that burned on its body, causing the room to glow much brighter. The wounds on the creatures bony body disappearing, closing back up in the flames wake.

Raphnados eyeless depressions began to face Rosalind, the creature holds out its hand as it begins to concentrate a ball of fire in its palm, then suddenly it lobs the ball of flame at Rosalind and causes a small explosion. The beast not satisfied, it then dashes on all fours towards Rose and then grabs her by her leg, throws her into the air and the opens its mouth and drenches her in flames in a type of flamethrower attack, simply watching as she fell back down onto the ground.

Its attention then fell back to Askardi, suddenly its body curled up into a ball and began to roll towards him at full speed. Knocking him down and rolling over him, although its body was relatively light weight, only being composed of bones, its flames still caused much damage.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 2 Results

Team 1

Koel: 670/700 58%

Askardi: 216/300 61%

Rosalind: 247/300 76%

Enemy

Raphnados: 1203/1500 70%

Round Opinion: Raphnados's health is dropping, slowly but surely. Its Stamina is falling faster than the other players, so once it reaches Weaking, its best to go all out when the damage doubles, however....make sure Raphnados doesn't catch you if its YOU who goes into Weakening.

Resume Conflict!
__________________
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on July 09, 2012, 04:41:03 PM
It was dark, only lit by the glistening silver of the moonlight. In front of him, he saw a woman, skin so smooth, hair as beautiful as night can be, her face was obscured by the darkness that surrounds them both. Though her face unknown, there was no doubt that she was as heavenly as an angel. Maybe as divine as the goddess herself, or so he thought.

Vagus knew her, and yet he didn't know of her. He knew he loved her and he knew she loved him back. The feeling of the foreignness and familiarity stirred within Vagus, making him conflicted. As soon as the woman touched his cheek, as a lover would, the man calmed. Vagus touched her face, reaching out to kiss her.


And here, Vagus experienced every horror a man would encounter. As if hell itself planned this, to punish him of every thievery, conning and scheming he had done. He realized he almost kissed an old man, almost numbing his mind as he saw this. In agony, he screamed. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHGHGHHGHGH!" He quickly crawled further into the corner of the bed, like a trapped prey.  "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE NOT A WOMAN!" He horrifically exclaimed. He didn't mind the wounds he was inflicted of earlier. Perhaps there was no pain at all. It doesn't matter. His own dignity and pride was in pain. In deep, deep pain.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 09, 2012, 06:47:08 PM
Askards melted boot prevented him from moving. He took out his bow and shot his cutlass at the beast with it. It flies end over end and it crosses thhe void. It slams into the creature body with great inpact.

Askardi then unties his boot and gets out of it. He run up tothe beast and takes out his cutless. Its searing hot and almost burns him.

Askardi shoots arrows and slashes the monster alternately before backing off
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 09, 2012, 09:55:40 PM
Rosalind: Ow Ow Ow Ow!!
That Hurt. . .

She Stands up Firmly and Uses her Spear to Jump to the air and then Dives Downwards to the Beast with her Spearhead first, impaling to the Monster's Backside, but in Turn her Clothes Start to show Signs of Burning. Forcing Her to Jump off the Beast's Back and Take some of Her Time to kill the Flames to not be "exposed".

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!
After her clothes are put off from the Flames she makes 3 Rapid Spins while Spinning her spear around to strike the Beast's Ribs multiple times before backing of few meters again.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 09, 2012, 11:03:54 PM
Nom followed Sam close behind, not sure what else to do if he wasn't going to go back to the inn. When they got outside, he stopped, hearing Melodia's voice in the distance. The boy frowned, knowing he was probably going to be in big trouble.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 10, 2012, 01:55:04 PM
The InnKeeper couldn't release any words from his lips, he was dumbfounded by the recent events and simply backed away slowly out of the room and closed the door slowly and quietly, the only sound was the click of the door. However when Vagus was left in the room, he was still not alone, a dark figure caught his eye in the corner, facing forlorn out the window with its silver hair and red eyes.
The figure then slowly turned its head to Vagus and let out a soft but sinister smile, its features becoming strikingly familiar.

Darka: I do hope you are enjoying yourself....Vagus is it?

His presence in the room made the shadows almost pulsate, drawing closer to him and then quickly flowing back to their original positions, making the walls feel like they were alive. Though the main feature that stood out was his crimson eyes that seemed to glow even in the darkest of darkness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam was on his way back to the Inn, following the same path that the previous members had took to get to the castle, however he occasionally stopped to look around, as if he didn't really know exactly where he was going. He then turned to Nom a few times to consider asking him, but then he chuckled to himself, the thought of asking a child for directions was silly......but it crossed his mind far too many times.

Sam:  Oh bother.....where is the Inn, I'm sure it was around this way? Or was it left? or right? Man.....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With newfound confidence, Koel began to use his power with little hesitation. He slammed his blade into the ground and pulled out both of his hands and held them above his head, then suddenly rocks and rubble began to cluster and form into a large ball, then Koel pointed his hands outwards to the beast and then the ball shot quickly at the beast's chest, making it stagger slightly.
Koel then took out his blade and then began to dash towards the creature, however he caused the ground beneath him to move upwards slightly in pillar form so that by the time he got to the beast he was already on level with its face and he proceeded to drop kick Raphnados square in the skull. As Koel fell back down he grabbed his blade, impaled it into the beasts spine and let the blade drag downwards as he fell, eventually reaching the floor he then took out the searing hot blade.

Koel: This doesn't seem to bad, this power.....its amazing

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raphnados slowly turned around to face Koel and simply used its bony leg to kick Koel into the wall with great force, causing Koel to break through the wall and onto the other side. Though the beast didn't seem satisfied with just that and then its mouth began to glow intensely , its back began to arch backwards as its mouth continued to glow until finally it bent forward and let loose a massive beam of fire that burst through the hole that Koel was shoved through and created a massive explosion. The only thing that was visible was the flames bursting out of the hole.

Raphnados then turned around to face Askardi and simply threw a fireball from its left claw to cause a small flaming explosion close to Askardi, the heat causing most of the damage.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 3 Results

Team 1

Koel: 613/700 41%

Askardi: 189/300 41%

Rosalind: 247/300 66%

Enemy

Raphnados: 1006/1500 49%

Round Opinion: The main goal now would be to preserve stamina until Raphnados drops into Weakness, its relentless attacking will be its downfall. However, it would also be beneficial for one of the team members to cast a protective white magic spell on the team so they could survive longer, however this would cost 10% of Stamina for each team member its cast on, racking up a total of 30% Stamina reduction. If anyone were to cast it, it would most likely need to be Rosalind.

Resume Conflict!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on July 10, 2012, 02:55:31 PM
The presence of Darka made Vagus sweat and churn his stomach. He quickly gripped the sheathe on his belt, though knowing attacking him would not dent him even once. He tried his best to keep a straight face, but his sweat made it obvious that he was a bit nervous. "I was used, I was humiliated, I was injured. Not only that, but it seems that a man is inside my room and that disturbs me greatly. And you expect me to enjoy myself? I'm sorry, but I only accept women." He looked visibly annoyed as he said this. Slowly, he stood from the bed and unsheathes his blade and points it at Darka. "Although your gift seems to give me some satisfaction of sorts."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 10, 2012, 03:04:44 PM
Darka: Gift? I'm afraid that implies that I willingly gave it to you......which was not the case.....

He then resumed looking out of the window, not even particularly phased by Vagus's attempts at aggression. However Darka's cloak oddly flowed slightly, even though there wasn't any wind in the room blowing it.

Darka: Be calm mortal warrior, this is merely a projection of your mind, should I be physical in my appearance.....you would have been dead by now. However.....you taking my powers seems to have established a link of sorts, I can access your mind......yet luckily you are too weak and feeble to access my own.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on July 10, 2012, 04:01:00 PM
"Tch." He disarms himself once more and sits on the bed. "I'd rather I stay out of your mind. Who knows what kind cesspit is inside it." He looks at his hand, with visible electricity dancing on his fingers. "I expect you have a reason for your visit?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 10, 2012, 04:08:20 PM
Darka:  I've looked through the others minds, but yours is far more interesting......you are not like them, you are closed off......you have secrets that run deeper than the ocean. It's rare for me to say, but you have much more potential, potential that is wasted with those cretins.....

Darka said as the shadows continued to pulsate, he then raised his hand to the wall next to the window and placed his glove covered hand upon it, watching as the darkness swirls and concentrates in that particular spot.

Darka: All I ask is that you dispose of them and absorb their dark magic energy, then follow my tracks. I shall consider sparing you, while the rest of humanity burns.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 10, 2012, 04:45:10 PM
Rosalind: Allright. . . . .I Will Do This. . . .
YOU BOTH!!
MAKE SURE NOT DO DIE NOW!!
BECAUSE IF YOU DO I WON'T HAVE ANY ESCAPE ROUTES!

Cast. . . .PROTECT!!

Rosalind Concetrates her Magic and Casts Protective Magic Barrier Around the Party before taking a Step back and taking a moment to Breath in and out to CAlm Her Body after Casting the Spell
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 10, 2012, 04:53:53 PM
As Rosalind casts the protection magic on the party, Koel feels a sense of calmness and security, even though the barrier that now shields them is invisible to the eye.

Koel: Thank you, young lady! Your help is appreciated....

Koel however chooses not to attack and simply takes a defensive stance, analyzing the creatures movements and awaiting the next barrage of attacks.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on July 10, 2012, 05:33:09 PM
Vagus looked at Darka, as if considering what he said before smiling yet again. "I'm flattered. But you confuse me for something else." Vagus flipped himself to the bed, comfortably setting his head on the pillow. "There's a difference between a trickster and a murderer. The line is quite obvious." He then looks at Darka, trying to see at his reaction. "They say the ocean itself will crush the ones who try to seek its hidden treasure."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 10, 2012, 05:45:41 PM
Darka smiled softly at Vagus's last remark, his body then begining to fade away slowly, becoming transparent as his body moved ever so slightly back and forth due to his soft chuckling.
Before he completely faded away, he turned his head to face Vagus and pierced him with his crimson red eyes.

Darka: So you intend to die? Be careful mortal, you may just be engulfed in a much larger ocean than you can imagine.....

With those parting words, his appearance dispersed into thin air and the shadows along the walls returned to their slumber, remaining ever so still. The room felt empty and Darka's influence upon it had completely disappeared, including his touch upon the wall. The only thing that he left Vagus with was the strange words, that made little sense.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 10, 2012, 05:58:40 PM
Askardi takes a moment to compose himself. He then calmly stabbed himself and let the blood drip down the length of the blade, as he mumbled the words of his ancient ancestors the blood turned a milky white to a clear white. with several hand  gestures the clear white blood seperated from the blade and hung in the air in front of Askardi. In a simple hand gesture he touched his blood.  The clear white blood erupted ibnto a fine magical sheet, its pulsated the white magical energy as it floated before him. Askardi then grabbed these sheets and through them at his comrade. The magical sheet of energy flew through the are leaving a fine mist behind.

Apun inpact the magic erupted around his partner in incredable lightt. Surrounding them and then being absorbed into their skin. The partner now have a soft white glow about them as she stood posed ready for battle.

Askardi, drained of energy falls to one knee needing to catch a breather

(this was cast fo only one person. le female)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on July 10, 2012, 06:05:43 PM
"So be it, then." Vagus said.

Vagus turned around from where Darka once was. He didn't like someone else' presence where he should sleep. It was uncomfortable. The thought of Darka having access to his mind at any given time seemed to give even more discomfort for the thief. He tried to push this fact aside instead and pulled a blanket over his possibly-still-bruised body.

He tried to think about the unknown woman in his dreams. Maybe even get sense of his other dreams.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 10, 2012, 06:11:33 PM
Raphnados let out a fierce roar as it curled up into a sphere and began to roll towards Koel, ramming into him at full speed and leaving a trail of fire in its wake. Then, while still in sphere form, Raphnados rolls into Koel again but this time after the impact Raphnados breaks out of the ball form and kicks itself into the air, then breathing fire onto the now knocked down Koel, drenching him in flames.
Once Raphnados had landed heavily back onto the ground, it then looked to Rosalind and outstretched its bony hand, flames began to concentrate in its palm until only a small orb of flame was at its center, it then threw the orb at Rosalind which then exploded and let loose a  vast quantity of flames.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 4

Team 1

Koel: 586/700 41% (Protection- Halved damage)

Askardi: 189/300 31% (Protection- Halved damage)

Rosalind: 233/300 36% (Protection- Halved damage)

Enemy

Raphnados: 1006/1500 21%

Round Opinion: If the team would just hold out for one more turn, Raphnados would be in Weakness and then take double damage and would be only able to use one attack per turn. Victory is in sight!

Resume Conflict!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 10, 2012, 06:29:21 PM
Askardi still exausted only fires arrows at the beast 'eyes'
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 10, 2012, 06:52:34 PM
Rosalind: AHHh Haaahhh. . . .
She Goes And takes a Defencive Stance, Not doing any Action.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 10, 2012, 07:06:06 PM
Koel, still within the hole that he had been kicked through, simply jumped from out of the hole in the wall and stood behind Raphnados, still brandishing his blade but not daring to make a move. Koel remained steadfast in conserving his energy until Raphnados had lost of its own.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raphnados's fatigue began to show slightly as its movements became more slower and bulky. The creature looked to Askardi after his last attack on its eyeless skull and breathed fire onto him, although most of it was deflected by the shield, the heat could still be felt. Then Raphnados turned to Rosalind and breathed fire onto her also, though the fire being slightly less than it was for Askardi, showing signs that its power was diminishing. Finally it turned to Koel, slowly walking over to him and kicking him back to the other team members with its thin, bony legs.

Round 5

Team 1

Koel: 557/700 41% (Protection- Halved damage- 2 turns left)

Askardi: 162/300 28% (Protection- Halved damage- 2 turns left)

Rosalind: 208/300 36% (Protection- Halved damage- 2 turns left)

Enemy

Raphnados: 972/1500 0% (Weakness)

Round Opinion: Raphnados is now in weakness and will receive double damage for all attacks it takes. Not only that but it can now only preform one attack per turn. Let loose all your fury on it!

Resume Conflict!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 10, 2012, 07:26:28 PM
Rosalind: Haahh. .  .
Rosalind Takes a Firm Stance once More and Strikes the Spear into the Monster's Forehead with a Fast Jab.
Then She Pulls the Spear out and strikes again with a Strong downwards Slash to its Jaw and Ends up the attack by a Swipe of the back end of her Spear to its arms.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 10, 2012, 07:37:14 PM
Melodia walked up to Sam and Nom. "You ran off again!" She cried. "I can't believe you'd do that, after what happened!" She hugged the boy.

Nom made a few charade gestures and shrugged a little, squirming in the hug.

Melodia frowned. "Then we'll go there in a little bit. No harm in not getting there immediately." She asked. The girl looked to Sam. "I'm sorry about Nom..." She said. "I hope he didn't get you in trouble or nothin'..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 10, 2012, 09:08:47 PM
For a moment, Sam loosened his posture and addressed Melodia in a very casual way

Sam: No problem Melo......I mean, no problem lil'girl!

He tried to pretend as if the pause during the sentence didn't happen at all, smiling cheekily as he scratched his head under his cap. Then looking to Nom.

Sam: You might wanna get yer kid looked out though missy, I think hes got some problems in the movement department, yanno....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 10, 2012, 09:26:12 PM
Melodia shook her head. "He can't make sound," she said. "He's gotta talk somehow."

Nom made a few more gestures and crossed his arms.

"I think he's calling you rude." Melodia translated. "And he's not my kid... He's..uh...my little brother!"

Nom facepalmed and shook his head a little, knowing that wasn't really a believable story.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 10, 2012, 09:35:37 PM
Sam gave an odd look, as if it was rather hard to concentrate on what Melodia was saying when the young boy was making movements like that.

Sam:Well uhhhh....you better keep your lil bro under tabs, he almost got caught in a ruckus down in the castle's main hall, that was until I heroically saved him!

Sam then smirked devilishly as he looked to Melodia, giving the feeling of a young bad boy who was never upto any good.

Sam: Well, do I get a reward for my heroic deed? Maybe a date with yours truly? Huh?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 10, 2012, 09:43:06 PM
Melodia stared blankly. "What's a date?" She asked.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 10, 2012, 09:50:30 PM
Sam found it hard to believe that the girl didn't know what it was, Sam's composure dropped slightly and he returned to his sluggish and slackish state.

Sam: Ummmm, yanno....its like when a boy and a girl go out together and have fun, then the guy gets a kiss at the end......you...you know right?

An uncomfortable silence hit and Sam periodically looked around, visibly nervous and without knowledge of what to say next. He tended to rock himself from left to right, though it wasn't that noticeable.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 10, 2012, 09:54:43 PM
"People do that?" Melodia asked. "Why?" She had the expression of a young child just learning about the existence of dates.

Nom stared at Melodia as if to say 'wtf even I know this'.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 10, 2012, 10:00:47 PM
Sam put his hand under his cap and began to scratch his head, thinking about it rather hard, it was a simple term but he never really had to explain it before, this left him somewhat stumped.

Sam: Well....hah, well.....the things is......ummm....the truth is we do it because.....hmmmm, well I always thought it was so we could find that one special person, or at least thats what my mother told me.

He then pulled his hand back down out of his cap and then looked at Melodia carefully, finding her ignorance somewhat interesting.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 10, 2012, 10:57:03 PM
"My grandma told me you just know who's special when you meet them and when you're old enough you go live with them and that's it," Melodia said. "Or your family arranges you to go live with someone and that makes them special by default."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 11, 2012, 06:07:44 AM
Askardi finally reclaims hos postire and strength. He gets up from his nee and prepares his attak.

He charges the fire breathing manifest, tackling it with hos cutlass. He then uses his citass as a crude ladder to jump onto its firey head.

The flames intense and the heat steadily getting unbearable Askardi makes quick slashes on its head until it was too mich to stand

Askardi jumps off and lands hard on hos side, landing  adly. Askardi shoots a barrage of arrows back at the monster
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 11, 2012, 06:13:47 PM
Sam rubbed his head again and looked at Melodia, not knowing what to say to Melodia's views on relationships

Sam: Seems like you've lived quite a sheltered life eh, I was like that once......but once you get out an about, yall start to form yer own opinions on things!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Koel readies his blade and runs at Raphnados with great speed and grace, stopping just before reaching the beast and then preforming a uppercut slice that lifted himself a little into the air. Once Koel landed back onto his feet he drove the blade deep into the beasts chest and pushed it all the way through until it darted out the other side and slammed into a wall.

Koel then pushed himself back, aimed his hands at the creature and waited until a massive pillar of earth drove it up to the ceiling, then the pillar disintegrated and allowed the beast to plummet back down to the ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raphnados was visibly weak now and could barely generate any intimidating sounds, the flames on its body began to grow dull and weak, though still a threat if one got to close.

Raphnados slowly trudged up to Askardi and kicked him across the room with its bony leg. But then staggered backwards weakly and awaited the next barrage of attacks from the team.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 6

Team 1

Koel: 557/700 22% (Protection- Halved damage- 1 turns left)

Askardi: 132/300 7% (Protection- Halved damage- 1 turns left)

Rosalind: 208/300 26% (Protection- Halved damage- 1 turns left)

Enemy

Raphnados: 566/1500 0% (Weakness)

Round Opinion:
Raphnados has lost a huge chunk of its health this round, but the team are dangerously low on stamina, this may turn into an equal opportunity fight if the team don't finish it off within the next two turns.

Resume Conflict!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 11, 2012, 08:55:01 PM
Rosalind: HAAAAAAA!!!!
Rosalind Screams out to pump her willpower up as she Slams Her Spear to the Monster's Back Leg and starts to Pull Her Spear  out from the beast so its Slashing Edge deals More damage than a simple trust would.
Following the Attack She Spins her now Freed Spear using her both Hands to increase her strike Speed as she then Makes a Fast Slash to the Beast's Left Arm.
And Her Final Strike is a Fast Jab she Does to the Beast's Ribs using all Her Strength do make it as effective as she Can before clearing her way backwards, away from the beast*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 11, 2012, 10:43:43 PM
Askardi exausted fires a barrage of arrows. His arrows didnt make much damage but it was damage nontheless.

With the last of his strength Askardi lunges at the devil beast driving his sword deep into a thigh
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 11, 2012, 10:59:10 PM
Melodia nodded. "Yeah," She said. "When I lived with my grandma, I only got to go as far as the fence. There's so much I didn't know about..." She idly messed with Nom's hair.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 12, 2012, 12:59:40 PM
Koel uses the last of his strength to slash ferociously at the creature, not faltering for a second as his blade slashes from left to right, up and down and in every direction conceivable, watching as the liquid flames swish from out of the body in the direction of the slices.
Koel then spins in preforms a side slash across the chest of Raphnados, then followed up with uppercut slice.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raphnados weakly trudges towards Koel, its flames growing weaker and duller by the second, almost reverting it into a simple massive skeleton.
It then uses its long bony arm and whacks Koel across the chest, causing him to fall to the floor with a strong impact

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 7


Team 1

Koel: 523/700 10%

Askardi: 132/300 0% (Weakness)

Rosalind: 208/300 15%

Enemy

Raphnados: 220/1500 0% (Weakness)

Round Opinion: Askardi has entered Weakness along with Raphnados and is now only limited to one attack per turn, this could potentially make the battle harder to win, though the beast has very little health left.

Resume Conflict!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 12, 2012, 04:57:16 PM
Rosalind: Haa. . . Haa. . . .

Rosalind Dashes with all her might towards the Monster once More and Lunges her Spear Deep Inside the Beast's Chest.
Then She Slashes and pulls Out with all her bodyweight behind her.
and Her Final Attack is a Weak Swipe to its fore leg before she staggers backwards from exaustion. . . .
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 12, 2012, 05:12:37 PM
Koel pants heavily with exhaustion and begins to stagger back and forth, countless burn marks adorn his body and his blade releases steam due to the heat. Sweat drips from his hair and drops silently onto the ground as he draws his blade yet again, though this time he grunts weakly as he holds the leather handle of the blade.

Koel: Dammit, I can't keep this up any longer......

Instead, Koel drops his blade to the floor with a loud clank and lifts his hand up to the creature, closes his eyes and then suddenly a sharp pillar bursts from out of the ground and impales the beast through the chest. Then Koel opens his eyes with fierce determination and causes the pillar of earth to explode inside of the beast, but then the fragments of the pillar began to float ominously. Koel then swept his hand to the side and caused all of the fragments to gash the beast along its various body parts with the sharp edges of the rocks. Watching as the rocks then darted into the wall and crumbled.

Koel:...guh......huh.....

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 13, 2012, 01:53:38 AM
Askardi, exausted, weakly stabs his target
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 13, 2012, 05:14:18 PM
As the final blow was stricken, Raphnados fell back limply as the flames the adorned its body slowly died out like a candle in the wind. Leaving only its pale skeleton like body which now crackled with even the slightest of movement. Raphnados then stretched its arms to the sky and parted its legs as it let out one last roar, though this last one sounded more like shouting in pain and anguish, almost saddening. As the roar echoed throughout the halls, Raphnados's body slowly began to disintegrate and fade out of existence, the spell that brought it into being had now been suppressed and broken.

THE BATTLE IS WON!

Round 9/End of Battle Results

Team 1

Koel: 523/700 0% (Weakness)

Askardi: 132/300 0% (Weakness)

Rosalind: 208/300 5%

Enemy

Raphnados: 0/1500 0% (Weakness)

-750 siats have been awarded to each combatant-

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel began to slowly breathe in deeply, then exhale as burns and bleeding wounds adorned his body, his sword simply laying on the floor while he watched Raphados completely fade away, the only trace of the beast left in existence was the damage he caused throughout the main hall. The damage was extensive, all of the guards were laying on the floor, wounded from the flames that were directed at the team. Walls were destroyed, paintings and other priceless objects were tarnished, curtains were burned to a crisp and the floor tiles were ripped out from the ground. The whole place was a complete and utter disaster area.

Koel: Well......I think that went well...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam chuckled and then gave Melodia a devilish smile

Sam: You should travel with me! I'll show you the world and all of its splendors, I'm sure you'll fall in love with me eventually, hehehe
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 13, 2012, 06:10:14 PM
Rosalind: Haa Haaa. . . . . .
She slowly backs away from the rest and opens her backpack to look at the Chalice she Stole Found from the Underground.
Now. . . that the beast is Gone I Suppose I can get my Money from this~
Then she qucikly puts it back into her backpack and starts to put her spear onto it before trying to back away from the 2 fighters she Just fought with.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 13, 2012, 06:21:18 PM
Koel weakly picks up his sword and then places it back in the holster underneath his arm, then he notices the young woman trying to walk away from the two of them. Koel turns around to face Rosalind and gave her a slightly displeased look.

Koel: Where do you think you're going? What was that thing and why was it after you?! I think after saving your ass....we deserve an explanation.....

Koel said as he stood with a straight back, ignoring the pain from the wounds that he had received.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 13, 2012, 06:34:08 PM
Rosalind: Later Boys~ I Don't want to be in this Town For Too Long After the Trouble I got from the Treasure Room~

She Starts to Limb away slightly faster, but it was quite Forced as she was exeedingly tired out from the Battle. . .
her Goal is to escape before any of the guards spot her.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 13, 2012, 06:41:17 PM
As Koel watched Rosalind limp away, before she reached the entrance he reached out his blood stained hand and closed his eyes. Soon later a wall of stone burst from out of the ground and appeared in front of Rosalind, blocking her exit. Koel then opened his eyes and gave out a sigh of relief that he didn't hurt her in the process.

Koel: Now if you don't mind.....I'd like to talk. I suggest you answer my questions quickly before the guards on the higher floors comes to investigate.....are we on the same page here?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 13, 2012, 07:27:20 PM
Rosalind: w-wh-what was That you-you Weirdo!?
Her ears and Tail are perked and she looks Like a Scared Animal.  .girl. . woman. . thing.
U. . I Get. .it. . .s. . so.  . .what you want to ask. . ?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 13, 2012, 08:46:01 PM
Koel puts down his hand and looks weakly to Rose, clearly using black magic made his kind of exhausted but he gave Rose a look as if to ensure that he was willing to do it again should she move.

Koel: I think its better that you don't know.....
Anyway....I want to know who you are, what you are doing here.....and what the hell was that thing we had to save you from? If you would be so kind.

He said in quite a weak and tired voice, though the deepness was still there.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 13, 2012, 09:10:36 PM
Rosalind Scratches her ears few times before Looking slightly downwards at Koel.

Rosalind: My Name is Rosalind Leviera. .
and I am a "Treasure Hunter"
I was Simply. . .ehem . . Looking For Treasure course~
aaaand I have NO Idea What that was!
I Mean It Popped Out of Nowhere!!
Really!
I Most Certainly Had No Hand at Its Coming to Life!

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 13, 2012, 09:44:59 PM
"But I'm already traveling with a group..." Melodia said. She thought for a moment. "I know, why don't you travel with us? That would be kind of the same thing, right?" She smiled.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on July 14, 2012, 03:56:12 AM
Askardi stands around.... unsure of what to do
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on July 18, 2012, 05:04:54 PM
Koel scratched his stubbly beard with his fingerless gloved hand, peering at Rose and trying to deduce whether she was genuine or not.

Koel: Honestly.....its more likely you are lying to me, but its no matter. If I were you, you'd better stick around with us. I think most of us are going to be wanted after the damage we just caused.....we won't get out of this place alive if we alone. I have Askardi with me, but you don't have anyone......your choice I guess.

Koel then waves his hand as he walks towards the stone wall, watching ti disintergrate, leaving nothing rubble which eventually disappeared completely, leaving only the damage on the floor where the wall bursted out from.

Koel: Come on Askardi, I think we better head back to the Inn and get some rest. We need to leave this place tomorrow.

He said as his voice echoed in the now empty hall, all the citizens and guards had evacuated during the conflict, his footsteps echoing as he walked towards the exit.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam scratched his head as he looked towards the little girl, considering her proposition. Then he removed his hand from his hair and placed it outwardly towards Melodia.

Sam: You got a deal! I need to get out of this place anyway......and the other girl is probably a goner anyhoo....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The InnKeeper knocked quietly at Vagus's door, his knocks were quite spaced apart in terms of duration, giving it a kind of uncomfortable feel to it.

InnKeeper: Uhhh.....about what just happened,....I'm flattered an all, but I have a wife and kids. Don't get me wrong, I don't discriminate against your kind.....umm....I have a few friends....if you want to partner up or something.....

The InnKeeper said in a very nervous manner, his voice shaking occasionally during mid-sentence.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on July 19, 2012, 05:22:54 PM
*Nemmy suddenly wakes up in the inn*

Nemmy: GAH! ...Haa.....*looks at her clothes* Nothing unattractive.....*looks over to a nightstand* ....my bows are still here....*sniffs the air* sinuses are clear.....but....*looks around* Where am I .......*she yawns, then gets out of bed*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on July 19, 2012, 05:40:51 PM
Deep sleep was already in Vagus' grasp. Blurry images of the woman appeared in his thoughts, sometimes beside him oftentimes face-to-face. It was a comfortable feeling, for reasons he didn't know. It was enough to ease his pain.

Then the woman's image began to clear. Her face was still a blur, but her body and her hair was very recognizable. He leaned to look at her face.

"Uhhh.....about what just happened,....I'm flattered an all, but I have a wife and kids. Don't get me wrong, I don't discriminate against your kind.....umm....I have a few friends....if you want to partner up or something....."

The innkeeper's image surfaced on the woman's face.

Vagus instantly woke up, his face sweating from the nightmare. The second nightmare. He knew that the innkeeper was outside and he knew what he meant. He gritted his teeth in anger as his nose flared. With that, he threw in a great (comical) rage."'P-partner up'? 'M-MY KIND'!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, OLD MAN!? I'M NOT LIKE THAT YOU...YOU-"

He threw a wooden cup that was beside him to the door. "Bah. Forget it. Stupid old coot."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on July 19, 2012, 07:39:56 PM
Rosalind: I Never Lie! (thats a Lie)
But For Now I will Come with you, ONLY SO that I won't Get Thrown into Some Nasty and Moldy Dungeon!

She then Dashes after Koel while Keeping a Lookout for her own safety. . .
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on July 23, 2012, 05:07:20 AM
Melodia frowned, looking at him in confusion. "What do you mean a goner?" She asked. "Did something happen?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 11, 2012, 01:55:06 AM
Koel looked to his side as he walked out of the castles main doors, which were now unguarded due to the mass disturbance. The majority of the guards seemed to have completely disappeared, only a few street patrol guards remained as they trotted along the roads atop their horses.
Koel: Well, now that you are with us, I'm going to have to tell you to keep our little "gifts" secret. I'm not the only one who can do things like making the ground rise, my companions have similar abilities.....but I'd be better if we kept it as secret as possible.
Koel said as he walked down the empty stone laid road, making his way back to the Inn along with Rose and Askardi.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam shrugged halfheartedly

Sam: Well.....me and this girl kinda got into a bit of a sticky situation involving a rather large and deadly fire beast, no big deal really. Well.....that was until it started chasing us and attempted to harvest our souls or something like that....but yeah. I totally ran for it and left her there, hope she is okay though.

Sams tone of voice and the words that came out of his mouth slowly began to drift apart, saying some potentially disturbing things in a rather casual way.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on August 11, 2012, 02:56:32 AM
Nemmy: *is waiting at the inn. Apparently, she's been very lazy up to this point, relaxing and such. But now she is in the middle of a call with her boss* Yeah? Yes....I have not found the target yet......I don't know....but I don't care either right now....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 11, 2012, 08:08:57 PM
Rosalind: *GULP* Soo. . .if I were to Speak of them i would be Impaled by Rocks Like that before. . ..?

She Can't Help but to think why and how she got to this Mess. . .but maybe there is something to be Gained by Going with these Freaks.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on August 12, 2012, 05:51:08 AM
"If we are truely leaving do you think the castle will tend to my horse?"

Askardi was uneasy about leaving his steed at the castle.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 12, 2012, 05:16:40 PM
As Koel walked through the streets, the sun slowly becoming visible and signaling that the early morning was greeting Tamathy. Koel then looked to Rose.

Koel: Normally I wouldn't harm the innocent, but revealing such a big secret could be considered.....quite the personal crime, so maybe....or maybe not. I don't think you'd want to take the risk though

Koel said as a small smirk formed across his face, finding the manipulation somewhat amusing. Then Koel turned to Askardi while continuing to walk and addressed his question with a serious tone.

Koel: Honestly I don't think they would harm your horse Askardi, I would let you go and find it.....but going anywhere near the castle would seem like a bad idea at this point. I promise you that we will come back for it, but for now we just need to get the others and leave this place.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on August 13, 2012, 02:01:26 PM
Vagus sat on his bed as he looked at the sunrise. "They're going to hunt us down..." He said with a sigh. He picks up his cloak which he has a deep sense of attachment to. Even he doesn't know why. He walks towards the door, buckling his belt, full of knives and wires. Very useful weapons and survival equipment, at least to him.

Vagus is greeted by a sweet scent of comfort as he left his room. He hasn't realized that the inn lfelt so relaxing, given his state last night. He walked down stairs and saw Nemmy doing... something. Talking? To whom? How? There was no one there. "Hey. Bathrobe girl." He greeted her. Vagus continued to walk down until reaching the floor. He reached to a crimson apple, looking at it hypnotically before taking a bite. He wondered if it was hers. Or if it was free. He certainly hoped it was free. "Who were you talking to?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on August 14, 2012, 02:03:16 AM
Nemmy: None ya.

Nemmy didn't seem bothered by Vagus' question, nor protective, but she did not care about what happened. All she did next was sit back and continue to eat her breakfast.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 14, 2012, 04:56:15 PM
Rosalind said nothing, but she swallowed slightly as she continued to follow the two...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 15, 2012, 04:03:54 PM
Eventually the trio reached the Inn and opened the door slowly, watching a rather disturbed InnKeeper decend the stairs, slowly step by step.
 
Koel: What happened to you?

InnKeeper: Kid, you don't wanna know......

The InnKeeper then took his place behind the counter and sat somewhat in silence. Koel then turned back to his two companions with a kind of relived expression.

Koel: Well, we could consider this place a safe haven of sorts. Lets get as much rest as we can, we leave in the morning. I'm going to bed, night guys.

But before he made his way up the stairs he suddenly noticed that Nemmy and Vagus were also in in the main hall of the Inn, conversing with eachother.

Koel: Oh hey you two, you should be in bed you know, we leave in the morning. Get some rest guys

He then made his way up the stairs, then slowly trudged his way into his room that Vagus was previously in and then fell onto the bed, totally exhausted from all the events that happened today.

Koel: I've never appreciated a bed so much.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 15, 2012, 06:49:00 PM
Rosalind makes her way into the room she used before the exploration of hers to the Weird room and took the chalice.
She then makes sure nobody could make it in by placing a chair to the door before she takes the weird Chalice out and starts to examine it for first time with detail.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 15, 2012, 06:56:25 PM
(due to Caroline's absence, Sam will now return to the Inn)

After a long walk back, Sam finally made it back to the Inn. Seemingly ignoring Askardi, Nemmy and Vagus, making his way quickly up the stairs and back to his room. But before he reached his room, he then quickly turned back and then decided to enter Rose's room.

Sam: Well, now that she is dead....I guess I could sleep in her bed, she smelled so great....*sigh*

As Sam tried to open the door, he noticed it wouldn't budge, as if something heavy or sturdy was blocking the entrance. He then stood back and huffed.

Sam: Jeez, vacating the room even after a customer hadn't returned in a while.....thats awfully rude.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 15, 2012, 07:04:00 PM
Rosalind noticed how the door was tried to be opened and quickly hides the chalice and her pack  with it under the bed and slowly takes a hold from her spear.

Rosalind: Who's there??
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 15, 2012, 07:10:04 PM
Sam was startled by how the voice that came from behind the door was so similar to that of Rosalind.

Sam: Uhh.....my name is Sam, w...who are you?

Sam was honestly confused yet did not even make the assumption that the two were the same person, a testament to his stupidity.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 15, 2012, 07:16:19 PM
Rosalind lets out a large Sigh, moves to the door and moves the chair out of the way.

Rosalind: Forgot me already Coward?
She said that line with almost monotone voice and opened the door Just so that her ears and her eyes that are hidden by hair can be seen by Sam.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 15, 2012, 07:20:12 PM
Sam smiled and let out a small and nervous laugh

Sam: Oh..uhh..haha, no no of course not. I mean, thats why I came back here....because I, well I knew you'd be here! I was just messing around.

By the way Sam was speaking, it wasn't far fetched to say that he was making it up as he went along. His eyes frantically moving about, not once did he look at Rose in the eyes.

Sam: So uhhhh, can I come in, honey?

As he said that, he returned almost completely back to his causal posture. Accepting that she was now alive.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 15, 2012, 07:29:30 PM
Rosalind: Why would you want to get in here. . .?
and more so, you need to learn how to Lie better, I can Clearly tell that you were thinking I was dead and so that you were thinking of doing something perverted now that I am gone right?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 15, 2012, 07:37:35 PM
Sam: I just want to talk, is that so wrong?

Sam's tone of voice then changed to a sort of fake offended tone, trying to feel emotionally hurt by Rose's words.

Sam: How could you say that, after all we've been through together. What do you take me for?

He then thought to himself after those words escaped his lips

Sam: She's psychic....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 15, 2012, 07:46:20 PM
Rosalind: a Thief that can only pry on tourists and usually ends up getting beaten anyway.
also as a Coward, that flees at the first sigh of danger.

She said these words mockingly before she opens her room door some more.

So what you want to talk about boy?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 15, 2012, 07:52:47 PM
Sam simply shrugged off the insult and tried to reassure himself that what she said wasn't the case, living in his own little delusion. The slowly walking into Rose's room, leaning against the wall next to the door.

Sam: So, what happened after I left......to do something super important, I might add?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 15, 2012, 08:01:02 PM
Rosalind: I Fought off the monster with a pair of weirdoes and now am F- Traveling with them starting tomorrow.

She simply shrugs off Sam's "Important" with a wave of her arms as she sits to the bed and take her tail to her arms and slowly pets it.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 15, 2012, 08:13:29 PM
Sam: Wha-? You are traveling with some new people....but what about me? I thought we had something special.....

Sam then bobbed his head down with disappointment, but then slowly raising it back up to Rose.

Sam: Well, what of the thing we found in the castle? Do you still have it?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 15, 2012, 08:27:27 PM
Rosalind: Boy~ Let Me tell you something, a Child like you has no way to charm someone like me, more so if you run away like you did.
You need to Learn much, much more. For one, Girls Like if a man who got courage and is willing to protect the girl.

She then smiles slyly as she swaps the subject.

Why do you want to know?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 15, 2012, 08:39:06 PM
He tried to shrug off what she said yet again, in an attempt to maintain his composure. Then trying to focus on her question instead.

Sam: Well, considering how much we went through to get it, it'd be a shame if we had nothing to show for it. So....do you have it?

Sam said in an insisting manner.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 15, 2012, 08:50:27 PM
Rosalind: I Have it.

She waves her hair with her hand and lets it set down on its own.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on August 16, 2012, 02:50:37 AM
Nemmy sat and sat for hours on end, then she decided to take a shower. She gathered her clothes and went inside of one of the nearby bathrooms as she began her shower.

Nemmy: Haaaaaa.........
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on August 16, 2012, 04:20:51 PM
Vagus stood from the table he was sitting in and walked upstairs. His cloak produced a familiar "chink" in his pockets everytime he took a step. He peeked into his room. Unfortunately for him, it was already occupied. "I paid for the room, you know." He sighed, keeping his voice as quiet as possible, assuming that Koel was already asleep.

Vagus searched for a vacant room, passing through Rosaline's room and accidentally looking through the door. She looks... familiar..
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 16, 2012, 05:13:14 PM
As Koel rested his head on the soft pillow, falling into a deep sleep, his mind began to wander.

(click to show/hide)

Apart from the occasional mumble and shivering, it was hard to tell the nature of this dream from the outside. But one can safely say that this quickly turned from a dream to a nightmare.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam noticed Vagus pass through the door at the corner of his eye and then turned to Rose

Sam: Who's this joker?

He then walked out the door and confronted Vagus, trying to act tough, though his physical build was much smaller and weaker than that of Vagus, making the attempt kind of pathetic.

Sam: You got a problem, bub? We can take this outside if you want!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 16, 2012, 05:41:18 PM
As soon as Sam walks out, Rosalind moves and starts to close the door so that she can look at the pair outside it, while making sure to hold the handle so she can lock the door fast enough if there were to be trouble.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on August 16, 2012, 05:49:13 PM
Vagus was staring at the floor, unfazed and undisturbed. Then a wrack of pain struck his head. It was happening again. Those dreams that he couldn't make sense of. He tried to suppress the pain and the dreams by rubbing his temples. He looked at Sam blankly, grabbed something in his pocket and put it on Sam's hand. Trash. "Yeah... sure... you can... you can take this outside." Vagus grunted and shoved Sam out of the way to find a proper room for himself. In actuality, it was his way of insulting Sam.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 16, 2012, 05:59:14 PM
Sam looked blankly at Vagus as he walked away to find a room, he then looked back to the now almost closed door with Rose peeking out of the gap. Sam then spontanously smiled and started laughing, trying to seem triumphant in his endeavor.

Sam: Hah, I sure showed him!

Your knight in shining armor, m'lady~

Sam looked at the piece of trash that Vagus placed in his hand and kept smiling, though it was quite obviously a forced smile.

Sam: I heard that in some parts of the world, this is kinda like a sign of respect, yeah, that's totally it.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 16, 2012, 06:10:45 PM
Rosalind Giggles slightly at Sam before starting to close the door for good.

Rosalind:You continue to live your dream.
but now, go sleep, thats what I myself will do now.

And with that, Rosalind closes the door to her room and blocks it with the chair again.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 16, 2012, 06:15:47 PM
Sam simply puts the piece of trash in his satchel and then begins to walk down the 2nd floor hall way, making his way back to his room. Upon finally reaching his room he opens the door and throws himself on the bed, not bothering to close the door. Just before falling asleep, he began to daydream about Rosalind and smirked to himself.

Sam: She'll be mine, oh yes, she'll be mine~

Soon after Sam finally dozed off, snoring quite loudly as a result.



(Morning will commence as soon as all members have fallen asleep)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on August 17, 2012, 03:39:05 AM
Nemmy steps out of the bathroom in her bed robes and jumps on the bed, sighing in relief as she goes to sleep.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on August 17, 2012, 06:59:49 PM
Vagus closed the curtains as he walked towards his bed. The headaches he was having was quite persistent. He groaned in pain. "I guess I should take this as a sign that I should get some sleep."

Vagus tossed himself on the bed and covered himself with a sheet. Slowly, he began to loose consciousness.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 18, 2012, 06:27:42 PM
As the group slept soundly in their beds, their bodies and minds in peaceful slumber for a good few hours as the morning began to be welcomed with the customary call of the rooster, the birds chirping and the sun shining its rays past the shabby curtains and brightly illuminating each of the rooms. Daytime has arrived for Tamathy and the start of a journey begins, its time to wake up.

Koel's eyes slowly opened, a yawn escaping his mouth as it is widened like a snake about to devour its pray. The brightness of day and the hustle and bustle of street light coming from outside of the window seemed all too familiar, though there is no rest for the wicked he thought to himself.

Koel: Jeez, so tired.....

He then slowly pushed himself up and rested his feet on the wooden floorboard, his head resting in his hands as he rubbed his eyes thoroughly. Finally, upon looking around the room, everything seemed more alive now. Koel then stood up and picked up his sword holster and began to walk into the 2nd floor hallway, awaiting his companions.

Koel: Guess all I can do now is wait for the others, I'll stand watch.....make sure nothing interrupts....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on August 19, 2012, 02:47:11 PM
Vagus' vision clears as he sat up and rubbed his eyelids. "... Morning already?" He sighed and stood from the bed and picked up a silver cup from the table, appraising, filling it with water and drinking from it, before putting it inside his black traveling cloak which was still in a hanger. With this much to sell, he can buy countless properties. A mansion. Maybe even small army of thieves for himself. He shrugged the thoughts aside. "If I had people do stuff for me, where would be the thrill be?" He grinned.

He then leaned on the wall, rubbing his temples and closing his eyes. He remembered every detail of the dream he had last night. The girl. The dungeons. The prince. He didn't know exactly why it was starting to be important to him. It just did.

He slid the cloak on his body and savored the warmth it gave and the high-pitched sounds all his stolen metals and crafts made. He wrapped his belt on his waist, with the wires and the sheathes left dangling. And then, he left his room.

He saw Koel by the hallway and waved at him. "Hey. 'Morning."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 19, 2012, 09:18:43 PM
As the morning light shines into Rosalind's room, she too wakes up slowly, feeling slightly sore from the yesterday still as she slowly stretches herself ontop of the bed. She then Yawns and starts to fix her hair and clothings before slowly smiling and taking a quick look at the Chalice again before hiding it inside her backpack and lifting it, along with her spear before opening her room door and going down the hallway.

Rosalind: so today I'm Forced to travel with those Freaks . . .
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 20, 2012, 05:09:44 PM
Koel nodded to Vagus's greeting but didn't reply, whether he was deep in thought or just really tired was a subject of debate, though it could just as easily be both. Koel then looked at Vagus quickly and then returned his gaze to a wall of the hallway.

Koel: Do you intend to carry all of those silverware and chalices on the escape? I do wonder how you stay so nimble.....

He then rubbed his head slowly, his thick brown hair rising through the openings between his fingers, rubbing as if there was a pinpoint of pain in that area but not showing it through facial expression.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam suddenly jerked himself up and jumped off of the bed with strange amounts of energy

Sam: ITS MORNING! Its morning its morning its morning its morning!

He then darted out of the room and into the hallway where he began singing, though it was more like talking but with a singing spin on it.

Sam: C'mon guys its bright morning daaaaaaayyyyy, there's no need to feel so dull and graaaaaaayyyyy~

Koel: Please stop......

He then began to rub his hands into Koel's hair with a deranged smile as he continued singing

Sam: With this big lug on our team, there's no reason to fear, he'll beat the crap out of the baddies before you finish your beer. So c'mon guys its a bright morning daaaaaaaaayyy~

Koel: Vagus....please kill him....

Sam then shot towards Vagus and gave him a enthusiastic hug, then darted towards Rose's room, kicked the door open and started singing more loudly.

Sam: DON'T YOU KNOW ITS A BRIGHT MORNING DAAAAAYYYYY?~ WELL YOU SHOULD!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on August 20, 2012, 05:26:37 PM
Vagus' mouth dropped as he stared at Sam, who was singing so loudly, it almost made his ears bleed.
"Don't tell me you actually KNOW this guy?!" Wait... that hug... it may be more than it seemed... Vagus frantically searched for his pockets for any possible stolen items.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 20, 2012, 05:34:28 PM
Koel: I wouldn't say intimately, but I've seen him before.....don't know how he came to the conclusion that he is coming with us though....

The last half of that sentence was spoken a little more loudly as if to grasp Sam's ever changing attention, with a clear look of displeasure in his face.

Sam on the other hand was smirking as he rubbed his pocket which looked a little more full, almost showing an outline of a cup, while he continued to look through Rose's door as to keep out of the two's gaze.

Sam (inner voice): I knew that would distract them, I'm getting good.....hehehe.

Sam then raised his head to the right as to only look at Koel through the corner of his eye in order to answer his question.

Sam: I shall be joining you because yall aint takin' Rosey away from me!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on August 20, 2012, 05:43:53 PM
The moment Vagus realized his cloak was actually lighter, he growled in fury. "HEY! YOU!" He pulled the wire that was attached to Sam when he hugged Vagus. He was an thief like Vagus, but being thieved by someone as amateurish as him almost made him snap.

Vagus pulled his wires back, ripping off Sam's clothes and nabbing "his" stuff back and whatever Sam had. This was his most obvious stealing method, but at least it was effective. Sam's nakedness provided shock to the victim and can distract any witnesses.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 20, 2012, 06:16:17 PM
Now naked, Sam shrieked in terror as he was laid bare by the cloaked bandit, covering up his most special parts with his hands as he looked at Vagus nabbing all of his stuff back along with extras.

Sam: Wha...wha....okay I'm sorry guy, please just gimme back my clothes!

He looked to Koel with a desperate face

Sam: C'mon, tell em to stop....uhh.....guy.

Koel: You don't even know my name.....

Sam: Sure I do....uhhh...Jimmy? Just help me!

Koel huffed and shrugged his shoulders, honestly not that bothered by the thievery and nakedness that was going on at the present time.

Sam: Oh you are awful!

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on August 20, 2012, 06:40:12 PM
Vagus kept on grumbling. HIM! Stolen upon! A professional thief! He already had that "Back Off" look on his face. He was really really ticked off.

Worthless. He thought as he tossed an object out of Sam's clothes. Worthless. Literally priceless. Unsellable. Hopelessly unusable... "Is there anything worth of value here?" He felt mouth of the silver goblet he acquired earlier and quickly put it in his cloak then proceeded to drop Sam's clothes on the first floor. "There we go. Much better. trash and treasures are ALL sorted properly."

Vagus proceeded to walk away.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 20, 2012, 08:30:52 PM
Rosalind walks down to where the others are while rubbing her eyes.

Rosalind: Whats with all the Noise in the morning. . ?
Can't a Lady even get her beaty sleep...?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on August 22, 2012, 10:11:32 PM
Askardi awakes from a bed in an unfamiliar location. A strong sense of dejavu overcomes him. He groggedly gets out of bed and steps out into the hall in a haze. Down the hall he sees others.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on August 22, 2012, 11:01:44 PM
Nemmy awakens on the edge of her bed, then falls off with a loud THUD.

Nemmy: WOAH!

She rubs her head, then stands up, a bit frustrated, yet she goes to change her clothes.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on August 23, 2012, 05:57:20 PM
Vagus followed Koel wherever he went in the inn, snagging what he can inside his cloak. After how many pockets, he looked at Koel. "So what's your plan now? We're.... fugitives..." He said in a rather soft tone. "... We can't stay here for long."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 23, 2012, 06:05:22 PM
After Vagus's words, Koel peered at the rest of the group, a group of misfits from different backgrounds and all he could do was let out a deep sigh before trying to muster up the words to explain.
He folded his arms before reaching the stairs and began to stare off into the distance (even though it was indoors).

Koel: I don't have a plan.....I'm no leader, all I can think of is getting as far away from here as possible. We'll find the nearest town and discuss everything there, this place will start to get awful hostile eventually.

Koel then left the group to descend the staircase to the 1st floor.

Sam looked to Vagus as he was finishing putting his clothes back on, baffled by Koel's attitude.

Sam:  One minute he is being all leader-like and the next he isn't? That guy is strange.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on August 23, 2012, 09:20:25 PM
Askardi wandered around until he found Koel,n"Is everyone here and safe? You know that the Tamathy guard will hunt us down come sunset, we need to move, unless you want to rot away in the dungeon. Unless you want me to stay as I am still on good terms with tamathy."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on August 23, 2012, 09:39:30 PM
Nemmy sighs and shakes her head as she gathers her thoughts.

I go to sleep for a while and the next thing is that we're fugitives? Oh jeez....

She then gets up and paces for a moment.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 23, 2012, 11:22:25 PM
Rosalind sits down to wait for the others to keep on talking, as to her, they were simply freaks that were now forcing her to follow them, while thinking deeply while petting her tail slowly. Thinking about how come they seem to not mind her form of body with its ears and tail...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on August 24, 2012, 12:17:45 AM
Nemmy then notices Rosalind for the first time.

Nemmy: And you are, if I may ask? *examines her ears and tail*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on August 24, 2012, 12:50:40 AM
Rosalind looks up, her eyes blocked by her hair like usual.

Rosalind: an Innocent bystander that was taken into this freak show by being at the wrong place..

She Continues to pet her tail slowly while looking at the weird woman.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on August 24, 2012, 01:02:44 AM
Nemmy: Welcome to the party.....

In turn, her hood covers her eyes as she stares at Rosalind, some thoughts of her being roped into this adventure without warning taking notice.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on August 24, 2012, 11:48:57 PM
Melodia walked up to the group slowly, looking extremely tired. She stood there for a moment, yawning. "Hi..." the girl muttered quietly, looking ready to fall over asleep.

Nom trailed behind Melodia, trying to keep her from falling over. He waved a hello at the group as he scrambled to keep his friend upright.

Melodia yawned once again and flopped forward a bit.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on August 28, 2012, 01:26:55 AM
"Hey melodia, it been awhile..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on August 30, 2012, 01:03:50 AM
"What...?" Melodia asked, sitting down and resting her head on her knees. In moments, she was asleep.

Nom tried his best to keep Melodia awake, to no avail. He sighed and crossed his arms.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on August 30, 2012, 09:57:27 AM
Now standing at the main entrance of the Inn, he shouted up at the group who were still on the 2nd floor.

Koel: C'mon guys, break is over, we need to get moving now!

He said in a tired way, though he tried to hide it, he was just as tired as the rest of the group.

Koel: ...... I doubt the word has been spread to the guards just yet, they'll most likely be informed about us in a couple of hours. That should be plenty of time. Maybe we should go through the wooded area......dangerous though.....but they won't follow us there.....hmmmm..

Koel muttered to himself while waiting for the others, even though he said he wasn't a leader he seemed to be putting a lot of thought into his movements.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam slowly trudged down the stairs, his previous stamina had now disappeared and the only thing that remained was a zombie like performance, he rubbed his eyes and let out a deep yawn as the reception counter came into view, then seeing Koel deep in thought while leaning against the door.

Sam: Well well well, Koel, aren't you deep in thought.....

Koel looked up to Sam who was descending the stairs

Koel:  I guess I think quite a lot.....

Sam: You don't seem like the type.....

Sam said jokingly. Though Koel's muscled appearance accompanied by a sword did kind of give that impression.

Koel: .....for instance, I was also wondering how you know my name.....since I never told you....

Suddenly Sam stopped his decent down the stairs and gave a blank expression to Koel, unable to muster any words. His eyes showing a slight hint of distress and fear at Koel's words.

Koel: You use my name so casually, like we have met before......have we?

Sam: Umm.....uhhh....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 02, 2012, 09:22:11 PM
"Im all set to go Koel, im unsure about everyone else. Melodia are you ready?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on September 02, 2012, 09:34:20 PM
Rosalind follows after Koel and Sam, while trying to not make herself too much to known to the others.

Rosalind: Stop bothering the lead man, Boy.
ehem... so where to are we heading to?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 02, 2012, 09:38:10 PM
Sam used Askardi and Rose's contribution to the conversation as a way to leap out of it, resulting in Sam walking slowly backwards out of the door while smiling at Koel.

Sam: Ahhh well, I think I should probably meet you at the gate eh. See you there!

With that, Sam had exited out of the Inn, but not before tripping backwards through the door, quickly dusting himself off and then disappearing. Koel did nothing but shrug and then turned to Askardi.

Koel: I'm ready to go when everyone else is. I don't wanna stay here too long.....

then followed by a quick glance at Rose

Koel: At the moment, my main concern is getting out of Tamathy's gates. I think the safest bet would be going through the forests to the east, it may be dangerous....but they won't follow us there. Nobody will.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 02, 2012, 09:39:43 PM
Isnt the forest full of goblens and dark beast? Are you sure you wantnto risk the childrens lives?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 02, 2012, 09:45:16 PM
Koel shrugged again, then raising his right hand into his long unkempt hair as if he was rubbing his head due to pain. His hand going all the way through to the back, then going backwards to make his hair fall down again.

Koel: There are monsters everywhere, at least if we go into the forest we only have to deal with them alone. Not having to deal with the well funded Tamathy army would be a great benefit.

He looked to Askardi with tired eyes, clearly he hadn't woken up fully yet.

Koel: My only concern is running into a Gregor, but I haven't heard reports of those in a few years....so it should be okay if we keep moving without any unnecessary stops.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 02, 2012, 09:47:48 PM
I see, i think that, if we run into a colony ornsettlement to keep our... powers to ourselves."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on September 02, 2012, 09:48:18 PM
Rosalind fidgets slightly while petting her tail.

Rosalind: but..aren't the Forests filled with all kinds of bugs too...?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 02, 2012, 09:50:05 PM
Yeah. Even giant spiders too."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 02, 2012, 09:55:44 PM
Koel nods at Askardi's suggestion, clearly understanding the gravity of their situation. Memories of the previous day flooded into his mind, the shock of finding out his powers and also the carnage he caused, Koel tried not to think about it but his conscience wouldn't let him forget. He simply made a face which expressed deep thought while staring at the ground with his arms folded.

Koel: I think.....that at the moment the number of people who have witnessed our powers is still too small to be taken seriously....its better if that sort of thing never happens again. We don't use our powers in public...ever, last thing we need is to be branded demons worldwide.

He then kept staring at the floor but acknowledged Rose's question, chuckling at Askardi's input also.

Koel: I've never been to the forest's personally, but I do know that they are home to a very large variety of monsters, which do include insects. Some of them are pretty huge too. Those spiders can be awful pesky, hah.
But its plant life that you'd wanna be cautious about.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on September 02, 2012, 09:58:51 PM
Her Fur on her tail seems to stand out at the word "Giant&Spider"

Rosalind: isn't there like... an other way out...I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS!!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 02, 2012, 10:01:40 PM
"Ever hear of a Venus s fly trap? Now imagine it 30 feet big, and eating everything.... vines that grab your legs.... boas that constrict you until you pop. Fatgoblins who are mean... pixies who trick and lie.... beetles that squirt poison.... the list goes on and on."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on September 02, 2012, 10:10:15 PM
Rosalind: I...I ...I think... those are... not as bad....as bugs.....b-but... I still ...don't.... want to go to the... Forest
I...I mean... EWWWW

She seems to be absolutely horrified about the bugs seems to be rubbing her arms and tail as if something was crawling on them...
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 02, 2012, 10:12:49 PM
"Youll be fine, im sure of it."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 02, 2012, 10:17:17 PM
Koel stood up from leaning against the wall, slowly straightening his posture then walking towards the door, but not before he turned his head back so that the corner of his eye was fixed on Rose.

Koel: I would rather swing from trees than swing from the gallows. I can't speak for you though.....
I'll be making my way to the gate, I suggest you come with me, unless you want to wait with the others.

Koel then pushed the door open and slowly walked out into the sunlit town, which wasn't quite at its peak of life but was still filled with people walking in all sorts of directions and carrying all sorts of things. Horse carts and man driver carts carrying an array of goods could be seen where ever he looked. Though this was still only morning and it would only get more lively as the day goes by. Koel drapes his scarf over his mouth, so that his hair covered the top half of his head and the scarf covered the bottom, only his eyes were visible.


Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 02, 2012, 10:21:48 PM
Its your choice ma'am, stay or go. I suggest you go. Tell Koel ill meet him outside the gate, im going to make sure everyone leaves first. Im the only one they arent looking for so ill be ok."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on September 02, 2012, 10:30:23 PM
Rosalind: I'll Go! I'll Go!
but you better keep me Safe!
its your fault that I am in this Pinch in a first place!

and with those word she walks out and towards the gate.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 02, 2012, 10:37:05 PM
My fault huh?" Askardi thought about that for awhile.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on September 02, 2012, 10:38:03 PM
Melodia got up after much shaking from Nom and yawned. "Is it bedtime yet...?" She asked, looking around tiredly. She began to trudge behind Koel, slowly.
Nom half-dragged Melodia along, trying to keep up with the man in front of them. Eventually, he stopped to give Melodia a good slap in the face to wake her up, before continuing to drag her along once more.
"Woah!" Melodia cried, finally becoming fully awake. "Where are we going?" She looked around a little bit before tripping and almost falling on her face, if it wasn't for that 'mysterious' wind... A few people began to stare at her as she half-floated there, her hair and clothing blown this way and that by the strong wind produced. After a moment, she gently dropped to the ground and got up. "Oh, what was that?" She asked, trying to feign ignorance. The girl did try, looking around for a source of the wind as if she had no idea what happened, but was doing a very poor job of covering it up.
Nom stared at Melodia, grabbing her and pulling her away before anything else could happen.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 02, 2012, 10:48:51 PM
Askardi counted in his head.all that remained in the inn...... 'Nemmy... that new guy...nMelodia maybe... thats it... i think.'
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 02, 2012, 10:52:29 PM
Koel heard the commotion that Melodia was causing behind him, but decided not to look back and draw attention to her, instead keeping hi eye firmly locked on the gate that was now in the distance in front of him. Though he could see a strange sight, not one but two familiar faces, due to the body language they were displaying it could only be described as an argument between the two.

(Next to the gate)

Sam: Would you knock it off you lunatic! I'm not going to let you take my place!

Jarvis: Oh c'mon, a comic relief character like you doesn't deserve to accompany the group at such a critical time!

The crazed Jester from before was dramatically flailing his arms about while shouting at Sam, though Sam was timidly stepping backward every so often but then stepping forward again to stand his ground against the lunatic.

Sam: What the hell are yall talkin' bout?!

Jarvis: I've read your dialogue, you're humor is terrible. HAHAHAHA!

Sam: That's.....so not true....

Jarvis: ....look, just buzz off kid. I'm the star of the show, I just need to get into the group first. Beat it!

Sam: You're crazy! I don't know what you're talking about, but it doesn't sound good. So how bout YOU beat it!

(back where Koel is)

Koel: ........two of the most annoying people ever.....my luck is getting worse and worse....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on September 02, 2012, 11:09:57 PM
Rosalind is at some distance from the two and she looks at it with a face that, while mostly hidden by her hair = WTF.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Sir Shota on September 03, 2012, 03:14:59 AM
Nemmy stares out the window once again, sighing and lost in her thoughts.

Nemmy: This mission is a dud. Hmph. And that new girl isn't so hot either. I might as well go find something to do then.....

With that, she stands up, grabs her crossbows and conceals them, then she walks outside.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 03, 2012, 03:17:27 AM
"That just leaves.... that other guy. Where is he...."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on September 03, 2012, 06:26:49 AM
Melodia's posture suddenly straightened and she watched the two argue, putting her hand to her ear to listen in on the conversation. After a moment, she hurried to the two of them. "Break it up, you two," the girl said, her staff pointed at them. "We don't need anyone to make a scene. Not after everything that's happened." She flipped the staff around expertly, in a manner that would never have been normal for her. "Now, both of you can come. However...we need to make it out silently. Eh...boy. You can distract them if they're coming our way. Jester, you can make sure which way they're going, and advise us where not to go. After we get out of this, one of you can find food and water, and the other can cook meals. I'll let you two choose that one." The girl flipped the staff down, into a non-threatening position, and smiled. After a moment, she walked back to Koel. "The matter is settled. Now all we need to do is gather the rest of the caravan."

Nom watched, not sure what he was looking at. He kept glancing at Koel, his look almost saying 'is that really Melodia?'
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on September 03, 2012, 12:40:58 PM
Vagus smiled. The little girl seemed to be really mature that moment. He wondered if she was just trying hard to be like an adult. He shook his thoughts away. "Regardless of what we do right now, I think the best course of action would be temporarily changing our wardrobe. That way, people wouldn't recognize us. So..." Vagus smiled as he bumped into a drunk man, who may or may not have been in the noble gathering in the castle. He pulled a pouch full of Siats. "... Shopping, anyone?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 03, 2012, 02:22:32 PM
Koel was rather dazed at what he saw, handling the situation between the two stooges better than he ever could. Koel looked at Nom's expressions and although he didn't fully understand, he simply returned a look through his eyes that was saying the same thing as Nom.

Sam and Jarvis on the other hand were equally stumped and decided to simply go with it, although Sam was naturally submissive, Jarvis's body language didn't say the same but yet he agreed with Melodia and pushed past Sam. Sam followed suit and ran into the guards field of vision and pretended to dramatically fall to the fall, the sort of thing you'd see at the end of an opera, though his was accompanied by a pathetic yelp of "SEAGULL MEN!".

Suffice to say that the 4 armored patrol guards that were stationed at the front of the gate were enthralled by his act of stupidity and began to take notice of him. Their attention firmly placed on his antics, Jarvis looked back at Melodia and gave her a demented look.....but then again he always looked that way.

Jarvis: I think that even though they are distracted.....it would be unwise to simply run past them, we should take this time to go into the right-hand alleyway which sits next to the city walls. There should be a ladder that will connect us to the top of the city wall that overlooks the outside. Then all we need to do is jump!

Jarvis said that while Sam in the background began thrashing around, spouting more nonsense as the guards were literally unable to handle or process the situation.

Koel looked back to Vagus and the rest

Koel: I'm afraid we don't have time for that, we need to get out of here immediately, unless you prefer the dungeons as your residence.

Jarvis then began pointing frantically at the right-hand alleyway, waving his other arm around like a maniac.

Jarvis: Quickly, quickly! Lest you wish to remain here!

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on September 03, 2012, 02:29:46 PM
Vagus shrugged, putting the pouch in his pocket. "How unfortunate. I've have too much to offload..." Vagus grinned and jogged towards the alleyway. "... Maybe in another city, eh? Let's go!" He began to ran, his black cloak flowed through the air, ignoring the massive weight it carried.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 03, 2012, 02:39:27 PM
Koel walked quickly into the alleyway as to avoid suspicion, as soon as he entered the dark and damp pathway that was closed off by both the buildings on the right and the city walls on the left.
He then jogged towards Vagus and began looking around for the ladder that Jarvis spoke of, while still listening to Sam's buffoon-talk in the background.

Koel: Where is it? Hmmm....

Koel then noticed a wooden ladder a few meters away from their current position, one that stretched all the way to the top of the city wall, which was rather huge in length, around 3 stories high. Koel seemed to be a little hesitant at the sight of it, his body language showing that he wasn't too eager on climbing it, let along even going near the ladder.

Koel: Maybe.....maybe there is another way out of here....

Suddenly a long pale nose extended across the side of Koel's face as a high pitched and silly voice resonated into his ear.

Jarvis: Are you afraid of heights?!

Koel jumped forwards and quickly turned around, his posture tightening for a few moments but then returning to his normal sluggish manner momentarily. Giving Jarvis a displeased look.

Koel:  Don't do that.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on September 03, 2012, 07:31:30 PM
Rosalind, with a Questioning look on her face walks into the alley as well.

Rosalind: Upwards?
That''s our way out?

does not seem too hard, but what of the way down?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on September 03, 2012, 07:59:48 PM
Melodia followed closely, pulling Nom up on her back as if it was nothing and holding him up with one arm. "If I can figure out how to conjure a breeze, we could all float down.." She muttered, looking around. She idly waved her staff a little, trying to test out what she could do. After a moment of nothing, she stopped. "Nevermind me, then. I am, once again, useless." The girl stuck the staff partially down the back of her shirt, between herself and Nom, and began to climb the ladder. When she got to the top, she pulled the staff out, sat Nom down, and sat down on the edge. "Who thinks we could get to that tree over there?" She gestured with her staff a little toward a tree that could probably be reached with a risky jump not everyone could successfully make.

Nom held on to Melodia, never having been so high before. He looked a bit afraid.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 04, 2012, 12:14:32 AM
Afternchecking that everyone in the party left. Askardi made his way to the gates. As he walked through crowdsof people, they greeted him cheerfully as they would anyonenelse. Its amazing how much the attitude of a people can change when raced with the ownknown.

His journey through the city made no incident other then the occasional odd look at his foreign apparel, finally he approaches the city gate. Two guards stand at attention..
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 15, 2012, 03:53:24 PM
After Melodia had braved the long climb up the ladder along with Nom, Koel didn't seem as determined to get out of the city as before, just the sight of the long stretching ladder made him feel sickly, the weathered wood that appeared brown and fatigue ridden in some places only added to the effect.

Koel: Well.....

Jarvis: WOULD YOU JUST GET UP ALREADY!......if its not too much trouble....

Sam latched both of his hands onto Jarvis's mouth and quickly looking around to see if anyone heard his outburst, particularly scared of any military presence. Sam then whispered.

Sam: Are you crazy?!

Jarvis began licking Sam's palms which in turn made Sam fall back and rub his hands onto his shorts, removing the saliva as quickly as possible. Jarvis replied in a casual tone

Jarvis: Jeez, you sound just like the patrons back at the castle.....and the guards....and the citizens....pretty much everybody to be honest, I wonder if there is a connection somewhere.

Sam simply looked exhausted towards Koel, to which he shrugged and began climbing the ladder. His hands shaking as they gripped the hard wooden sides, his legs trembling which in turn began shaking the ladder itself. Koel had only managed to get past the first few steps and his reaction was already hard to believe.

Sam then turned to Vagus and Rose, pointing at Koel as he did.

Sam: Okay, yall gonna need to get that punk up there. He aint doin' this himself.

Koel's trembling voice in the background could be heard as Sam faced Vagus and Koel

Koel: I...I..I'm fine, I can do this.....

Sam didn't bother to answer and continued to ignore him, as if his previous point still stood.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Askardi approached the two guards, they blocked the gate with their spears crossed in unison. Blocking the exit while accompanied their actions with a firm shout of "HALT!"

City Guard 1: I'm afraid we've been given orders not to let anyone leave or enter the city

City Guard 2: I'm afraid that is correct sir, we received the order not too long ago. The short notice has many people inconvenienced

What they said stood true, although the crowds of people that roamed the area seemed happy and carefree, there were no people entering or leaving the gates. Either they public had accepted it, or most had not noticed yet.



Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on September 15, 2012, 08:20:31 PM
Rosalind: ....Are you Scared of Heights...?

Rosalind was a moments away from facepalming herself as she keeps on looking at Koel.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 16, 2012, 02:57:22 AM
Koel dared not turn away from the ladder he was now scaling, so as he replied to Rosalind's comment he kept a firm sight on the ladder.

Koel: Scared? Bah! I'm just a little tired.....yeah...yeah that's right....

He said with uncertainty in his crackling voice, tilting his head backwards so he could view the top that Melodia now stood upon. He then whispered to himself.

Koel: This is childish Koel, you're a grown man.....

Koel then began to slowly trek up the wooden ladder, putting an emphasis on the slowly. As he did, Sam then turned away from the two and  headed towards the ladder. Though he waited a few seconds before attempting to climb, as Koel hadn't moved that far off the ground and he wasn't keen on having a close view of Koel's backside.

Sam: Okay then, only way is up I guess!

He then took a firm grasp of the ladder and began to pull himself up, one step at a time. He did occasionally stop and wait for Koel to move further up, when this happened Sam threw half-hearted encouragement at him.

Sam:C'mon Koel, you can do it.....just a little further, okay that was a lie its still pretty far....but that shouldn't matter!

While still on the ground, Jarvis looked at Vagus and Rose and sighed deeply. The bells on his multi-pointed jester hat jingled as his head bobbed downwards with disappointment.

Jarvis: How you all got the main roles is beyond me, such a band of misfits.....

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 16, 2012, 04:23:53 AM
Askardi, speaking to the guards directly, asked, "as I am at an inconvenience, may I know why no ones allowed to leave?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 16, 2012, 04:29:41 AM
The guards remained stoic and stiff in their suits of armor, replying to Askardi in a firm voice.

City Guard 1: We were not told exactly I'm afraid, only that certain individuals were not allowed to leave the city.

City Guard 2: The general told us that the order came from the Queen herself, we are not one to question her motives, no matter how much disruption it causes.



Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 16, 2012, 04:35:40 AM
"You just said certaint people meaning that not everyone os permitted to get past. What exactly are requisitions of being barred my way?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 16, 2012, 04:44:27 AM
City Guard 1: We were not given the identities of said individuals, thus we cannot know who they are. For all we know, you could be one of them.

City Guard 2: They probably didn't give us the identities of the individuals because it would be pointless anyway, hundreds of people come and go through these gates, we can't monitor them all.

City Guard 1: Indeed, it is more logical to stop the flow on both sides to make sure that those people are still within the city. If I heard correctly, a scouting party should be trying to find them right now.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 16, 2012, 05:28:26 AM
"But surely if these culprits were clever enough to attract the queens attention without being found then even the scouting party might not find them. Would that be safe to say?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 16, 2012, 05:36:15 AM
Guard 1: True enough, but they would have a more likely chance of being caught if they were trapped within the city. If we opened the gates then the individuals could easily slip through, they've evaded capture this long so it wouldn't be of a surprise.

Although the second guard's face could not be seen behind the heavy metal helmet, his body language showed signs of suspicion and curiosity. His body leaning closer to Askardi's and holding his spear in his right hand tightly, while keeping its head in a lock with the other guard's spear.

Guard 2:You seem persistent, what business do you have outside the gate anyway?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 16, 2012, 05:44:15 AM
"I was recently a guest of the highest standard to the queen. As a foreign diplomat,nand guardian, of the Aspargian wpeople of the Far North, I am not pleased with the hospitality of the palace. With all due respect I wish to return to my country, I wish not to stay here where a royal guest of the queen was not granted the pleasure to meet his host."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on September 16, 2012, 05:56:58 AM
The first guard glanced at the second guard for a moment, both contemplating the disaster that may ensue if they kept someone of Askardi's stature within the confines of the city.

Guard 1: If he is who he says he is......it might be bad to keep him cooped up here.
Guard 2: But our orders!
Guard 1: Oh give over, just one person going through the gate won't change anything.
Guard 2:..grrr.....fine, but if we get demoted for this then I'll have your head on a silver platter

The guards both nodded and then turned back to Askardi, the first guard casually stepped aside....whereas the second guard hesitantly stepped aside but kept his eyes firmly locked on Askardi and his spear ever tightly in his grip.

Guard 2: Watch your back.....foreigner...

The first guard then shouted upwards to the gate-keeper who was nowhere to be seen, but after shouting the metal gate began to reel upwards, revealing the outside to Askardi and by extension the whole of Tamathy. The vast expanse of grass fields and wooded areas in the distance was a fresh change from the hustle and bustle of life in Tamathy.

 
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 16, 2012, 06:02:34 AM
"I thank you guards, a gift to you both from the Aspargian people." He waves his hand and forms two protective amulates filled with protective energy. "Stay safe then" Askardi leaves through the gate and out into the open space past Tamathy, the forest near, a si glee crude path cut through."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on September 16, 2012, 06:42:43 AM
Vagus covered the unprotected parts of his cloths with the black cloak, although it wasn't exactly cold. "And you're a circus all by yourself. That doesn't exactly help." Vagus said to Jarvis. The thief caressed the rough and splintered wood. It was obvious it wasn't going to support all of them at once. "There must be something here we can use to speed things up..."

Vagus sighed. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm taking the other route." He said. Vagus pulled a long steel wire from his belt and attached it to a knife. He threw it upwards, attaching itself on the top of the wall. He took a step and began to climb.

Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on September 16, 2012, 04:56:27 PM
Rosalind stared at the  Jester that she was left with, and  takes few deep breaths before she looks up again, waiting for the other two on the ladders to climb all the way up.

Rosalind: Hurry up would you...?
I'd like not to stay too long down here.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on September 16, 2012, 07:57:18 PM
"Come on, slowpokes!" Melodia called to the others. "Get to moving. We'll never get out at this rate." She kicked her feet back and forth. "Hey, has anyone seen the Aspargian?" She frowned, looking around.

Nom watched the ladder, hoping for the chance to escape back to the ground.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on September 16, 2012, 08:05:22 PM
Askardi moves away from Tamathy walls and to the edge of the forest. Noone has made t out but him so far and so he waits.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on December 19, 2012, 04:04:10 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------some time later------------------------------------------------------------------

After much trial and tribulation, the band of outcasts finally escaped Tamathy's walls and avoided their capture ordered by the bitter and twisted General Krux. Now branded enemies of the entire region, the team must find refuge from Tamathy's scout parties and continue to stay hidden from sight. Not only that, but while the team remain out of sight, the infamous Darka has begun to come out of the shadows and cause havoc, burning towns to the ground and ripping landscapes apart in search of something.....but what?

The group now huddle in a circle facing a crackling fire, watching the flames dance majestically under the starlit sky. The armada of trees that surround offer them sanctuary from prying eyes and cruel intentions.
(http://darkjade68.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/campfire.png)
The mood was solemn as only the campfire seemed to be offering its quiet yet passionate words, Koel sat with his back against an old but strong and tree, his blade laid flat on his knees as he rubbed a cloth against its cold, metal surface.

Koel: Well that was rather close.....a little too close

He said as his eyes faltered in the presence of his comrades, trying to push back the memories of conflict against the seemingly innocent men and women who were fighting to protect their city. Then he could not help but remember the horrific event that his newfound powers had caused to the citizens of Tamathy.

Koel: We need to figure out where we go from here, I don't expect us to all follow the same path.....but no matter what, we must be careful of these powers......

Sam laid on soft, brown soil, which was adorned with numerous small leaves and twigs. Though his head rested on one of the four wooden logs that circled the campfire, his eyes gazing weakly into its light.

Sam: Man I'm tired of all this, don't you guys ever have a normal day?......at least we lost that jester guy.....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on December 19, 2012, 09:54:31 PM
Melodia yawned, stretching a little as she rested against a tree. "You people have some wild and kooky adventures," she muttered, looking tired. "I'd be content to just stay in Tamathy to help people get the staff just for them, but noooo...." The girl appeared to doze off for a bit before waking up suddenly. "Oh my gosh! It's a fire!" she cried, accidentally using her wind powers to extinguish it. She looked around, realizing where she was. "When did I fall asleep?"

Nom sighed, shrugging as if to apologize for Melodia.

((Hey, Bot says he'll be swinging by in about an hour or two, so don't move on without him.))
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on December 19, 2012, 10:17:57 PM
As soon as the strong wind had blown out the one source of light that kept the area out of the deep darkness of the forest, with only the stars in the sky to shine down upon them, offering small shards of light.
Sam suddenly jolted up and struck a kung-fu pose, his head quickly sliding from side to side looking for any potential threats.

Sam: W-W-WHAT HAPPENED?!

Koel sighed deeply, unamused by Sam's antics. Sam continued to look around the now dark camp, with not a clue as to what had happened.

Koel: Settle down kid.....

Sam: WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!

Koel:.......

Sam: --ITS THE WEREWOLF PEOP---oh wait, nevermind....*cough*....its uhhh....its fine.

Sam then simply sat down, trying to dismiss the attention he had garnered himself with his outburst. Koel simply shrugged weakly and continued to wipe his large sword with the cloth, looking to Melodia while he did.

Koel: A lot happened it seems, I'm not surprised you passed out. It was just one thing after the other.....especially with your friend.

Sam: huh? who?

Koel: the dragon....

Sam: what dragon, I don't see a dragon....

Koel: thats because it isn't a dragon anymore, its a boy

Sam: a dragon turned into a boy? seriously?! I've gotta see this

Koel: You....you have...

Sam: Was I asleep? I don't remember seeing a dragon boy......

Koel suddenly stopped bothering with Sam, leaning back into the tree and looking towards Nom, then Melodia.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on December 20, 2012, 01:29:21 AM
Askardis red eyes look at Koel in a deep holding gaze, "Koel, I must ask you. Why are you all wanted men? Surely you all haven't gotten into so much trouble whilst I was absent. It would seem none of you but I can return to Tamathy at this time, but forgive me Koel, I am frustrated as Ive lost almost all my precious belonging with the exception of this book of Deamon lore...."

Askardi turns his gaze around the group, he addresses them one by one.

"Nemmy, do you fare well? You've been quite for most of our journey.... Melodia, what happened to Nom and where has this young one come from? (Referring to Sam) I still dont know your name stranger (referring to Vague).... and Rosalind.... what of your inn?"

Askardi clearly a little frustrated, "Exactly what kind of journey are we on Koel?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on December 20, 2012, 02:23:16 AM
Koel gazed upwards into the starlit sky, the only source of light that now rained down upon them. He sighed deeply yet again and began to recall the events that took place in Tamathy, each image bringing more discomfort than the last.

Koel: Its.....mostly my fault, I brought this upon everyone. I....when we were trying to leave the castle unnoticed, I thought that I could use this....this magic....this black magic to help us....but I only caused destruction and put innocent lives at risk.

He then took the blade off of his lap and then placed it on the ground next to him, feeling uneasy by being so close to a weapon.

Koel: ....that only gave that Krux more ammunition against us, before I knew it we were being chased. I'm sure it was my fault....I know it. I wish I could place this power to the side just as I did my sword, but sadly fate has arranged a punishment for my deeds.

Koel then stood up away from the tree and began to look out to the distance, though mostly it was cluttered with trees and other forest vegetation, beyond there was a slight glimmer of grassland with a lake not too far off.

Koel: as for what comes next, that is not for me to decide. I've put you all through enough already, you do what you must......I think it best you do not associate yourself with me any longer. I however feel it best to pursue this Darka, I don't know why but....I feel drawn to him, I've searched for that feeling for so long and now I have finally found it with him, I must know what he is plotting.....what he wanted from that angelic figure in the grasslands.....and how we obtained his powers. Thats what I must do, at least I think so.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on December 20, 2012, 02:37:12 AM
"Dont try to cast myself or anyone aside Koel! You're not the onlyone that's cursed with black magic! We are tied to this fate until the day we die.....we chose to be here..... or most of us anyways.... but we if anything this is all the more reason to push forward, I know not exactly what you did but Tamathy sees me still an allie, but I cannot betray you for we are allies are we not?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on December 20, 2012, 07:19:24 AM
"When did it get dark?" Melodia asked, looking around a little more. Her grip tightened around Nom, almost protectively. "And...hey, I thought we were in that castley place!"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on December 20, 2012, 08:20:45 AM
The thief sat near where the fire used to be, trying to experiment his own powers. Unlike the others, he saw his as a gift than a curse although he dared not to voice out this opinion.

Vagus didn't try to answer Askardi's question. He thought the topic strayed far enough that he considered it a bit useless if he tried to answer right now.

"You guys do what you want." He said. "I'm just tagging along." Vagus stood up and walked towards Koel, petting Melodia as he passed by the child. He quietly spoke to his comrade. It was a bit odd. Vagus was usually the 'happy-go-lucky and very loud but will get serious when needed type'. Right now, he felt like a different person. The headaches and the dreams felt like it was getting to him. "But I understand the situation we're in. If Tamathy's influence is big, then we have to expect opposition wherever we go. Not only that, but we're waging a war against the very person that 'cursed' us with this power. People might die. No, people WILL die. If you want to avert that, then we have to ensure complete survival. We have to set rules within the group."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on December 20, 2012, 05:31:09 PM
Although Sam remains confused for the most part, he nevertheless looks turns towards Melodia and answers with the utmost efficiency, like he was finally talking about something he knew the answer to.

Sam: Oh oh oh! I know that! Well lil'gal, we escaped from Tamathy dont'cha remember?

He said with confidence, almost in a condescending manner.

Sam: and its dark because some joker blew out the fire, now its cold and dark and.....I swear its the werewolf people, I know it is.

any credibility from Sam had been tarnished with that remark alone, however Koel remained silent even with Askardi's speech. Simply looking back to the group and sat back down next to the tree.

Koel: I guess you are right.....both of you. Askardi....and...I still don't believe I know your name, that or I forgot it in the confusion. But I won't force any of you to come with me, so if anyone wants to leave.....now is your chance. Those who are left in the morning, we will head for Lapeth, following the river to get there.

Sam quietly nods but then turns to Askardi

Sam: Hey bud, use yer freaky powers to get this fire started again!
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on December 20, 2012, 08:01:35 PM
"I don't remember that..." Melodia said. "The last thing I remember is being out on a walk... Did I get attacked by a fiend?" She thought for a moment. "Blew out the fire? You mean like this?" The girl squinted in the darkness until she saw her target and pointed at Sam. Suddenly, a small breeze fluttered in his face. "Wait, no.." She tried to make it a large breeze, but that never happened. "Darn it!" Suddenly, a strong wind blew her backwards. "Wait, stop! Stopstopstopstop!" The wind ceased after a moment and she sat back up. "Oh my..."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on December 20, 2012, 08:50:33 PM
*Meanwhile Rosalind has climbed up to a nearby Tree branch and slowly looking down on the group, keeping her distance while observing them. Her backpack and Spear have also been taken up with her*

Rosalind: .....
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on December 20, 2012, 09:12:07 PM
Sam watched in amazement at the manifestation of Melodia's powers, at first he thought of it as only a coincidence, but to see her pushed back by such a strong force only re-enforced his amazement.

Sam: Wow, how are you able to do all this stuff? Its sooooooo cool! It can't be magic, magic doesn't do that stuff....right?

He said to Melodia with a keen interest, his tone of voice only displayed his baffled nature.

Sam: I mean, I guess I've seen you all do this stuff before but.....its only now that I see how crazy it all is. How come I can't do that? or can I?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: CarolineJohnson on December 21, 2012, 07:29:30 AM
"Huh?" Melodia asked. "I thought it was normal. But my grandma told me magic wasn't real, so I don't know this stuff good.." She shrugged a little and stretched. "But now I have a magic staffy thing, so I can learn how to do it." She randomly picked the staff up and waved it around a little. Looking up at it, she noticed Rosalind. "What'cha doin' over there?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on December 21, 2012, 11:22:34 AM
*Rosalind turns her head slightly to look at Melodia*

Rosalind: Resting myself here, and looking around I suppose.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: NekoBot on December 22, 2012, 12:40:15 AM
Askardi waved his hand, forming embers withen it, he sprinkled the small flames onto the campfire wood, the fire rose strong and steady giving off a warm glow.

He turned to Koel and asked, "I shall not leave a comrade for petty reasons. What would my name mean to you...?"
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on December 23, 2012, 07:56:05 AM
Koel shrugged at Askardi's question

Koel: I'm afraid I do not know, then again....a name means nothing on the battlefield.

As soon as those words passed Koel's lips, a bright flash of light illuminated the entire area and temporarily distorted the vision of the group,  as the light slowly faded, in the distance a large plume of smoke could be seen rising into the sky, to which the darkness of the night sky was tainted with a an oddly familiar purple hue. Sam was rubbing his eyes furiously before looking up to the sky to see the jet black smoke rise up from beyond the armada of trees.

Sam: Whoa! Is that...I mean that looks like its being caused by a fire.....a bloody big fire by the looks of it

Koel however was more interested in the purple waves of light that stood above the smoke, swirling around the top like a whirlpool of energy. A slightly disturbed and worried look filled his expression, the memories still haunted him ever since his last encounter with that familiar sight, the time when death greeted him with open arms yet the embrace went unfulfilled.

Koel:That color.....him.

Koel stood up and grasped his blade in one hand while looking forlorn in the direction of the source of the smoke. He didn't need to explain himself, his intentions were all too clear. Sam however was still confused by everything that was going on.

Sam: Okay, am I the only one who doesn't know whats going on?
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on December 23, 2012, 11:05:25 AM
Rosalind: ??
what are you making all the Fuz about Mr. Leader?

*Rosalind looks at Koel, while at the same time looking at the fire in the distance quite worried that perhaps there is a forest fire starting..*
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on December 24, 2012, 03:37:03 AM
Vagus immediately realized what Koel was on to and placed his arm in front of Koel. "Hold it. That's far too risky, even with magic." He couldn't help but stare at the odd waves that formed near the smoke. "Even at best, we can only look at the activity from afar. We can't fight him. Not yet."
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Mr.PowPow on December 24, 2012, 03:55:46 AM
Koel turned his head slowly to face Vagus, although a silent rage consumed him, he heeded his words and his blade slumped back down until the tip touched the soft ground.

Koel: Maybe...maybe you are right,....but with us this deep in the forest I don't know if we can see what he is up to. What business would he have here?

He said to Vagus with a genuinely confused tone in his voice, as he said that his arms slumped and he turned around to Rosalind and Sam, a solemn expression was what greeted them.

Koel:.....before you met us, the rest of us had gotten caught up with a small merc squad called the TMU, we followed them until they reached their destination. They were looking for a winged being, an angel....at least thats what I think it was....I'm sure it was. But there was another man traveling with the TMU, his name was Darka.......there isn't a word good enough to describe his cruelty. He killed the angel and a little girl before that....he's the one that gave us these powers....these destructive powers. And he's here, I know it.

Koel stopped, trying to keep his explanation brief as he seemed to struggle to get the words out of his mouth, as if each word was ash to his tongue. Sam simply looked to Rosalind after the explanation and then looked to Koel, then back to Rosalind. A more befuddled look could not have been present on anyone's face.

Sam:......ohhhh.....yeah I totally get it. Totally.......psstttt, Rose I totally don't......

Koel looked to Vagus with a lost look in his eyes

Koel: ....I don't know what to do, my heart is telling me to confront him......but we can't stay here either, despite the distance of that smoke he could easily be looking for us. I don't want you to get killed or anything.....what do we do?

Sam looked around with just as much confusion as Koel, if not more. His arms loosely flapping in the air and back down to the sides of his legs.

Sam: Yeah, what DO we do? Oh and by the way I still totally know whats going on, I'm not stupid or anything, heh heh. Seriously.
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: Caster no Mae on December 25, 2012, 01:08:32 PM
Rosalind: hold on now. that's way too much of a story here!
Are you saying that there is something like angels in this world?
and some weirdo gave you all that crazy power?!

Rosalind seems to stare at Koel, however as her hair is as always covering her eyes its not clear what kind of reaction her face holds
Title: Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
Post by: BloodcatNS on December 25, 2012, 01:40:56 PM
"Technically..." Vagus said, breaking his serious disposition earlier. "... stealing would be the right word for it." He walked around as he looked at the dark sky. The bloated pockets of his cloak started clinking and some parts of the cloth flowed as he paced around. "And that 'weirdo' can actually come off as a deity." He nodded to himself. "Anyway, we're running out of time. We have to act now. See what that thing is up to or escape. I don't know a