Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 143604 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #1025 on: July 04, 2012, 11:22:35 PM »
It wasn't long before they reached the top and returned to the massive metal door, Sam dashed through it and waited for Rose to get back through. He was tense in keeping it open, because as he watched his companion running towards him, he noticed that the red glow that pierced through the darkness kept growing stronger as the seconds past, signaling that it was drawing near. The creature made occasional loud growls that echoed throughout the large stairwell, striking fear into the heart of both of them.

Sam began to yell loudly, waiting for Rose to get through the door.

Sam:C'MON! GET THROUGH AND LOCK THIS DOOR!

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1026 on: July 04, 2012, 11:27:50 PM »
Rosalind: HAAHH!! HAAHH!!!
She dashes outside like she was Never run before and starts to Helps Sam to Close the Door.

CLOSE IT CLOSE IT!!
her Body is showing clearly that she is scared to death.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1027 on: July 04, 2012, 11:28:44 PM »
Askardi reaches a stairwell and proceeds to climb it. All along the walls were various bevels in the walls where small intricate vase and statues where. Askardi stopped by one and looked at it. It displayed the same images ingraved withen the clay of the vase as the murals in the chirch he saw earlier that day. The queen was obviously religious. On closer insection the statues were those of the various gods. Each looked differant and each stood on a pedistle that displayed the gods name.

"Its a shame. I doubt people notice these....."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1028 on: July 05, 2012, 12:07:15 AM »
Together Rose and Sam slammed the metal door shut, but Sam panicked and began to scream and yelp at Rose.

Sam: Lock the door?! You're the one that picked the lock! I dunno how to do this stuff, Oh god Rose just lock it quickly before it reaches the door!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Askardi examined the images on the vases in the stairwell, a strangely familiar dark figure caught the corner of his eye. It donned a black cloak, its silver hair draping down upon its red eyes. The figure was bending over slightly to examine one of the vases just ahead of Askardi. He then drew his gaze away from the vase and looked towards Askardi with a purely evil smile painted across his face.

Theme: The angel of death

Darka: Well.....this simply won't do, now will it Askardi?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:08:37 AM by Prinny » »

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1029 on: July 05, 2012, 12:14:34 AM »
Rosalind: Ummm. . Umm. .  .Uhmm. . . I Never Locked them Back Before. . .
but I think. . . it Should Work With Just the Lockpic tools out and Click. .

She Takes the Lock and Cleans its hole and then Tries to Lock the Door without knowing at all Does it work or not.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1030 on: July 05, 2012, 12:22:13 AM »
".....You....... devil....... what are you doing here?" Askardi wa at first shocked at Darkas appearance but then was apprehensive. "What do you want? Its clear what you cando."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1031 on: July 05, 2012, 12:37:49 AM »
After Roses attempt to lock the door, the two hear a metallic click and Sam sighs with relief.

Sam: Oh jeez, thank the creators.......you did it Rose

However the victory was short lived as the growling of the beast became louder and louder, eventually banging against the metal door, creating dents in it with little trouble. Every second was another claw shaped dent in the metal and Sam quickly walk backwards away from the door, falling down in the process.

Sam: Oh no....we're so dead....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darka looked down upon Askardi as he stood a few steps ahead of him, his red eyes piercing right through Askardi, as if even the deepest secrets within his soul were no private matter to Darka.

Darka: Do not fear, this is not my real body.....not am I particularly a physical presence.....we are connected, through our minds.....both you and your companions. You took something from me, I don't know how....but you took it.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:39:45 AM by Prinny » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1032 on: July 05, 2012, 12:57:02 AM »
"Sounds like a curse to me..... You're a god aren't you! The one who came to end us. Or maybe yoh come to finish his work..."

Askardis eyes violently flash red. "Once I dea with the demons curse and kill the deamons who killed my people..... I WILL KILL YOU."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1033 on: July 05, 2012, 01:07:40 AM »
Darka chuckled as he watched Askardi's eyes flash as red as his own, not flinching nor showing any form of distress. He simply stared down at Askardi, with his cloak flowing in the unseen wind, although there was no wind in the area.

Darka: You think you scare me? What quarrel does an ant have with the boot raised above it? You are an insect, an insect with the power of a god.....but an insect nonetheless.

Darka then turned back to the vase that rested on the wall beside him, looking at the details of the images.

Darka: Oh how distorted the story has become........

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1034 on: July 05, 2012, 01:14:04 AM »
As the Beast Continues to Slam at the Door, the Heat its Body Radiates can be Felt as the Air Starts to Flicker from it, All the while the Sound of Metal Being Crushed Echoes Inside the Hallway Rosalind and Sam are at now along with the Inhumane Roars and sound of burning are even Louder that the Sound its fists Make, easily filling the Entire Castle with the sounds.

Rosalind: . .. boy. . . w. ..wait untill the Guards Come Around, and in that Moment. We Flee. . .as fast as we can. . .
we can't win. . something so Strong. . with Just me here. .  . .

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1035 on: July 05, 2012, 03:03:59 AM »
"How did the story really go then? Surely you must want to tell it.... I wouldnt fear me no.... Id fear the others though. I may die before the final fight happens. For you see thats how the curse works.... But it doesnt matter...

Scince you are a god perhaps we will lose.... but in the end I have confidence in my comrads...."

Askardi continues to step up the stairs until next to Darka. "Even if you wish to kill us al I do have a great interest in you. Why did you really want the human race dead then?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1036 on: July 05, 2012, 03:21:56 PM »
Darka continued to speak without looking at Askardi, his gaze remained on the vase, examining its images and then placing his bare finger on its clay surface, watching as the clay suddenly begins to turn dark and corrupted, the images blotted out infinite blackness.

Darka: You trust your so called friends to succeed where you may fail? It would be more wise to wait for them in death while you are coddled by your gods.

He then removed his finger and pulled himself away from the vase, watching as a huge crack appears along its surface, nothing more than a pitch black vase with a gaping hold along its surface. He then looked towards Askardi again, this time with a more displeased expression.

Darka: I need not explain myself to you, all you need to worry about is the game. I show you my tracks and you give chase, that is how this will work.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel's eyes slowly open as his sight brings him to a familiar scene. The window in his room still showed the night sky, though there were hints of light as to imply the coming of morning. Koel rubbed his eyes and yawned deeply, pushing himself off of the bed and then trudging out of the room, his heavy boots making the wooden floor creak with each step.

Once Koel descended the stairs he noticed Vagus unconscious near the registration counter with the Inn Keeper healing his wounds as he slept, using the same pure white light that everyone seemed to have. Koel however showed distress as he ran down the stairs and looked to Vagus, blood dripping from his face and body.

Koel: Vagus! Tell me he's going to be alright!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:26:39 PM by Prinny » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1037 on: July 05, 2012, 03:38:24 PM »
Askardi turned away from Darka. "If you can so clearly kill us what do do now? Why not end us? Im sure the world will see us as freaks with what youve done to us......"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1038 on: July 05, 2012, 03:44:19 PM »
Darka turned away in the same manner, turning his head back to Askardi with a cold look in his eyes.

Darka: I did not willingly give you my power, something happened on that day.....and I intend to find out what, then take it back.

As soon as those words reached Askardi's ears, the vision of Darka had disappeared and Askardi was now on his own again. In the cold, empty stairway. Even the vase that Darka touched was back to normal, as if the event hadn't happened at all.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1039 on: July 05, 2012, 03:50:00 PM »
Askardi sat down on the steps hands on his head. Askardi didnt know what to say or think. "A manisfistation? A devil of the mind? I cannot understand thos."

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #1040 on: July 05, 2012, 04:09:45 PM »
"Krux... you spawn of the devil..." He muttered unconsciously. "I'll... rip... your jaws as soon as you let your guard down... I'll... I'll..." Vagus began to snore. He was injured, yes. But he got what he really wanted that night. A night's gift of sleep. At, of course, the cost of the revelation of their powers, their innocence and his, and possibly the others',  reputation.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1041 on: July 05, 2012, 04:15:12 PM »
Koel: Krux? Krux did this to you?!

Koel gripped his fist in anger, though the thought of going back to that scene that he created scared him, his need for revenge against the one who did this to his ally pushed him to the edge and was greater than that fear.

Koel: InnKeep, I need you to heal this guy up and put him in my room. I'll be back later....

Koel said that as he gripped tightly on the handle of his sheathed blade, then darting out of the door and into the streets of Tamathy, it didn't need to be said where he was going now.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1042 on: July 05, 2012, 04:37:59 PM »
Askardi got up to look at tje vace Darka ad studied. It depicted  god that looked down on another. Presumably Darka but je said that thos imag is muddled no? Askardi wondered how everyone was doing

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1043 on: July 05, 2012, 04:50:46 PM »
Koel ran through the empty dark streets, his foot steps echoing as he made his way to the castle gates. His face showing nothing but anger and hatred.

He eventually reached the gates, two guards blocked the path but Koel nimbly jumped onto one of the guards shoulder and kicked the guard back while giving himself another boost into the air, then landing behind them. He looked back at the two distressed guards, who drew their spears at him.

Koel: Nobody will stop me!

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1044 on: July 05, 2012, 04:57:48 PM »
Askardi had an idea. He looked at th vase and then went down to th nex ase studied it then went to tje next vase. It appeared to tell the story as you wemt dwn th stairs. Again it must be a shame that no one notices. At the bottom of the stairs the last three vases were empty of images.... "odd."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1045 on: July 05, 2012, 05:20:49 PM »
Koel ignored the two guards, even when they followed his trail into the castle he remained in haste to his destination, his blade thirsting for blood just as his heart did.
Once inside of the main hall, Koel drew his blade and shouted with all of his might, his strained voice showed both anger and pain as it echoed throughout the vast hall.

Koel: KRRRUUUXXX!

After he bellowed his heart out into the hall, the haze began to ware off as he noticed that a group of now healed citizens and clerics were cowering in fear, trying to keep their distance from the bloodthirsty, sword wielding maniac that stood before them. Upon Koel seeing this sight his face showed less of anger, but more of regret. Instead of doing what he believed was just and fair, he soon realized that he became something he was not, no better than the monster that wounded his friend.

Koel:....I.....I didn't......forgive me....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1046 on: July 05, 2012, 05:29:26 PM »
("Kruuuuuuuuuuuuuxxxxxxx.")

Askardi looked up from the vases and stred down the hall. Was that Koel? Askardi moved down the hall to investigate to see if it really was his friend

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1047 on: July 05, 2012, 06:11:42 PM »
Nom walked out of the shadows, having followed Koel step for step. He tugged at the man's clothing to get his attention, his expression saying something along the lines of 'come on, stupid. Let's go...'

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1048 on: July 05, 2012, 06:39:24 PM »
Koel looked back to Nom who stood behind him, tugging his clothing softly with his child like hands. Koel then knelt down and looked Nom face to face with a more calmer expression than he donned before. Softly rubbing Nom's scruffy hair.

Koel: Yeah yeah, I know kid. I'm just gonna try and find Askardi now. I need to make sure everyone is together at the Inn. Listen kid, Vagus is back at the Inn and he's a little beaten and bruised, do you think you could look after him while I'm gone?

Koel smiled as he looked at Nom, his young face put him at ease.

Koel: Take care of Melodia too, she hasn't been herself lately.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1049 on: July 05, 2012, 06:49:54 PM »
Askardi walks down the long corridors notimg tje tapestry on the walls and and th suits of armor at regular intervals. Occasionally he passed a statue made of marble pr jade. The granite dloor he also noted was spectacular in the dark, it withed the fin glow of light.

As he continued down the hall he took  left and then a right here.

"I was sure it came fromsomewhere around here......."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal