Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 142326 times)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #700 on: June 05, 2012, 03:16:35 PM »
Askardi is still not in a position to move

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #701 on: June 05, 2012, 04:14:34 PM »
Koel: I guess Askardi isn't well enough to attend, he may have to be left behind.
Posh Man: If thats what must be done.....
Koel then slings Askardi's arm over his shoulder and begins to lift him up. Then opening the door to Askardi's room and going in. Lifting him all the way to the bed and laying him down, placing him in the middle of it.
Koel: You should be fine here, we shouldn't be too long. Once we find out why we are here and what this Queen wants, we'll move out.

Meanwhile in the corridor, the Posh man addresses Vagus's remark.
Posh Man: Well, you shall be joining our Queen in a feast. I'm sure there will something to your liking as the feasts are splendored with food from all regions. But most notably Natharia.
He then begins to turn around slowly and walk in the opposite direction
Posh Man: Now if you'll follow me, I'll lead you to the dinning room.

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #702 on: June 05, 2012, 04:29:31 PM »
"Gladly. You have no idea how much we've been trying to find food." Vagus says. He follows the posh man.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #703 on: June 05, 2012, 07:22:34 PM »
"Y'know," Melodia chimed in, stopping to stretch a little and get the feeling of tiredness out. "I still have a headache. Is it supposed to go away when I do that kind of magic?"

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #704 on: June 06, 2012, 04:25:07 PM »
"Who knows? Maybe it'll stay like that as long as you can use it." Vagus jokingly said. As he walked, he noticed the velvet carpets of the corridors, the expensive vases, and the elegant designs of the castle indoors. Somehow, it felt all too familiar to him. Then he began to be lost in thought. A thought deep within his mind began to play, as if it was a memory.

(click to show/hide)

A massive headache struck him. He kneels in pain and clutches his head. "...Ugh..." He groans. "I think I'm getting the headaches you guys are talking about. His fist was closed and shaking. Suddenly, a white small protrusion from his fist appeared, then it disappeared just as quickly. Vagus doesn't seem to notice this.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 04:26:12 PM by BloodcatNS » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #705 on: June 06, 2012, 06:16:54 PM »
Askardi rest in  his bed, now sleeping, familiar faces come and go. One in particular shines abov the others....

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #706 on: June 06, 2012, 07:22:29 PM »
Melodia walked alongside the rest of the group, in awe of some of the things around the place. "Oh wow...." She continously said, never having seen anything like some of it before.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #707 on: June 06, 2012, 07:26:55 PM »
Koel notices Vagus on the floor and kneels beside him, placing his hand on Vagus's back and looking to him.
Koel: Are you alright? Don't worry....those headaches seem to subside after you......nevermind
He stops before finishing the sentence, unsure whether he acknowledge the possibility that Vagus may be affected like Koel, Melodia and Askardi. Koel helps Vagus up to his feet and continues walking, as if nothing happened. Almost as if he is trying to ignore the possibility.
He looks to the Posh man who had now stopped and was waiting for the group to continue moving
Koel: So tell me, may I ask of your name?
Posh Man: My name? Oh.....well its not that important but I am known by Vixen. Vixen Nautulous. Royal Servant.
Koel: So you serve directly under the Queen?
Vixen: Indeed, but surely there are more important matters to discuss. We should continue moving on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Askardi now lies on the bed, recovering from his newfound power. A young lady drops to the floor from the ceiling, clad in purple and black tight clothing, a cloth covering her face as she looks to the man lying on the well made bed. Drawing two blades from behind her and holding them in a backhand fashion.
Mysterious Ninja: Now is my chance.....its time to end you

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #708 on: June 06, 2012, 08:03:51 PM »
They pass a young man who looks like some kind of rich kid doctor in training walking the opposite direction. Melodia actually stopped to stare a little bit, not realizing what she was doing. After being slapped by Nom and getting a face full of dragon saliva, she turned back around and caught up with the group. The girl had a stupid look on her face.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #709 on: June 06, 2012, 08:20:40 PM »
Vixen looks back to Melodia as he hears the connection of the small dragon on her skin. Then seeing the medical trainee in the distance. Vixen lets out a small smile but quickly hides it.
Vixen: I see you have noticed our new additions to the medical team. Its quite alright, I guess you are getting to that age m'lady.
Koel then smirks at Melodia, but turns to Vixen.
Koel: How strange that we still need physical medicine.....
Vixen: Well, sometimes Magic is not always available for usage, sometimes Wards (protective Magic) are placed on subjects that repel other magical energies, which makes it hard to reach them without the help of physical medicine....I think there will always be a place for human ingenuity, even in the area of restoration.
Koel: You are full of knowledge, such skill is wasted in the servant profession, don't you think?
Vixen: No no, the Queen is quite interested in Magic. She even ordered for their to be a Magical research facility to be constructed the instant she took the throne. Such topics come naturally with my profession.
Koel's expression suddenly turned sour, burying himself deep in thought at Vixen's words.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:21:52 PM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #710 on: June 06, 2012, 08:35:50 PM »
Askardi has no idea of the ninja for whom has entered his room, instead, Askardi's dreams soon fare to be worse. Growing more intense as angry screams of his people shout at him.
"......Why......" , ".... saved us! Why didn't yi-" , "you were...." , "... what have you..." Only fragments of the screams can be remembered but one retains itself better then most, "Askardi, why..... you were..... dont let it.... get out..."

Askardi's tries to run from his past in his dreams, he runs towards light....

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #711 on: June 06, 2012, 08:43:19 PM »
The Ninja then jumps onto the bed, but strangely the bed did not shake, almost as if her body weight ceased to have any affect on the beds material. With her knives drawn she creeps over to Askardi until she was literally sitting over him, looking him dead in the eyes and outstretching her arms as if she was ready to scissor slice Askardi's neck.
Mysterious Ninja: Embrace the darkness of death, foreign warrior....

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #712 on: June 06, 2012, 08:45:57 PM »
"That's the opposite of my grandma," Melodia said. "My grandma taught me magic didn't exist. I don't think she likes it that much." She hugged Nom a little as she spoke, still partially in a daze.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #713 on: June 06, 2012, 08:49:57 PM »
As Askardi runs into the light in his dream he burst awake, sharply thrusting his body forward only to smack into what appeared to be a full clad cloth body. By the way he hit the body he assumed it must be a woman. In all of a moment he pushes the woman off of him, the woman falls off the bed and does a backwards flip, neatly landing on her feet. Now seeing her before him, Askardi can see she's more then a cloth-clothed woman, but had more of an assasin feel to her.

Askardi and the purpleblack assasin have a breif momentary unspoken standoff

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #714 on: June 06, 2012, 08:56:03 PM »
Vixen: Well there will always be people like that I'm afraid, but I'm sure your grandmother had her reasons. After all, Magic is not without its dangers. Magic corruption being one of them. However some people simply think using a "gift of the gods" is dangerous in itself.
Vixen said, though not turning around to face Melodia. Keeping his eyes firmly locked on the current course through the corridors.
Koel: Melodia, how do you feel about Magic now?....I mean...does it scare you?
Koel said as he thought about the new power he discovered, able to rend the earth from the very ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mysterious Ninja: Hmph....it seems as though you will have to die awake, to think I was going to do you a favor.
She stared down Askardi as she continued to crouch on the bed, her eyes firmly locked onto Askardi and his movements, analyzing even the slightest twitch or jitter. Her hazel eyes did not falter for a second.
Mysterious Ninja: I should have killed you back in the grasslands when I had the chance, if it were not for my honor it would have been so.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #715 on: June 06, 2012, 08:59:09 PM »
Askardi, still hazy from the previous event in the hall was not as quick as he'd like to have been. He threw off the covers attempting to cover her with it breifly, just enough time to prepare himself.

"What buisness have I with you?"

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #716 on: June 06, 2012, 09:02:31 PM »
"I like it." Melodia replied. She thought for a second. "Wait, if we can do special magic stuff, what about Nom or the horsey?" The girl watched the little dragon flit around the group and make movements that most likely meant complaints about being hungry.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #717 on: June 06, 2012, 09:28:52 PM »
Koel: As far as we know, its only humans that have the potential to wield magic. Its because of that, that so many people believe in Gods.....
Vixen: There are many legends of Luneta, the Gods that gave us Magic, the legend of the Crimson Moon, countless prophesies....whether any of them are true is debatable, but its nice to think that they are true. Though I wouldn't go saying that to her Highness. She strongly believes in legends.
Finally Vixen came to a large wooden door, he pushed one of the doors open and it slowly opened to show the main hall, the stood at the top of the stairs on the right side. The hall glistened as everything about it was clean, aligned and perfect, and radiated a pure white color.
Koel looked around in awe, now truly believing his was walking in the halls of royalty.
Koel: Well, you don't see this everyday....I'm used to the run down towns with people rolling in mud.
Vixen turned around and stared blankly at that remark
Vixen:.....well...its good to know that Natharia is doing well for itself....
He then walked slowly down the stairs and as he reached the bottom, two guards in shining steel armor, wielding lances to the sky and the royal insignia on their chestplate, were standing in front of the door in the middle of the two staircases.
Vixen: Move aside, the dining hall awaits these visitors
Royal Tamathy Guard #1: We do not answer to you Vixen, we were told to guard the dining hall after that girl in the purple and black cloth suit broke in, and we shall not move until General Krux gives the order.
Vixen now visably becoming frustrated, clenching a small cloth in his hand and trying to stare down the soldier
Royal Tamathy Guard #2: We would not move aside to let more outsiders inside, surely you jest Vixen.
Vixen: You dare go against her Highnesses orders?!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the covers flew on top of the mysterious ninja, within a split of a second they flew past her in pieces, sliced to shreds before they had ever reached her skin. The pieces raining down upon her like confetti. Her left knife now in a different position than it was before.
Mysterious Ninja: Such simple diversion tactics.....but I'll humor you
She then dashed off the bed and within the blink of an eye she was beside the door, blocking the exit. Her face cloth flowing in the air in an intimidating fashion.
Mysterious Ninja: My business with you? Why, surely you remember Askardi......your people were so intimately involved with us.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 09:32:21 PM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #718 on: June 06, 2012, 09:39:49 PM »
Melodia cleared her throat. "In the words of my grandma..." She suddenly spewed a phrase in a language that was either foreign or made up. It was obvious she didn't understand what it meant. She suddenly lunged and fell, missing her target completely. "Nom, don't!" She called to Nom. The little dragon stopped to look then proceeded to attempt to eat guard 1's clothes/armor.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #719 on: June 06, 2012, 11:58:18 PM »
Askardi was taken aback by such news, "You mean you are of decent to the state affairs of one of the Great Duex clans? Pray tell but surely you jest of thy lineage!"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #720 on: June 07, 2012, 12:28:31 AM »
Deux Clan Ninja: So you remember us, I'm assuming you also remember the economic pressure you put us under, using our clans truce with you Aspargians to obtain our resources free of charge....and the pride you took from us by the blending of our people with yours, making us submit to your whim. On the outside it was peace, but behind closed doors you simply had a knife to our throats!
She then slowly raised her knives and spun them masterfully around her hands, then back into her palms. Giving Askardi an intimidating look as she did.
Deux Clan Ninja: I shall make sure the knife will be the only thing keeping you on your feet, as it pierces through your neck and staples you to the wall....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #721 on: June 07, 2012, 12:40:55 AM »
Askardi threw out his hand in a defiant sweeping motion. "Nay! You have no teachings or polical knowledge of what goes on. Have you forgotten Askardi?"

Askardi's fist clenches with firey pation and pride

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #722 on: June 07, 2012, 12:53:56 AM »
Deux Clan Ninja: I need no such things, while you were living the sweet life in your little castle, I was drowning in poverty with the rest of my people. Nobody would stand up to you or your comrades, but ever since you left your land and started traveling alone....I have been watching you very closely. Waiting for the right opportunity to thrust my blade into your filthy black heart!
The girl then slammed one of her knives into the wall, causing the wall to slowly crack. Keeping her hand on the hilt as she stared at Askardi.
Deux Clan Ninja: I care not what united us, the simple fact is that before you Aspargian scum came along my people were a noble breed, pure and honorable. Then we helped you in the last decisive battle.....and you stabbed us in the back afterwards. You defeated us without even raising your weapons, with that stupid pact!

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #723 on: June 07, 2012, 01:03:46 AM »
"You have no right!" Askardi slams the wall with his fist making the crack much bigger.

"If thyself hath watched me so, you would know what happened to my people!" He looked at the girl not in anger but frustration. "I rose against the fauxe king for thy people. I risked my liniage and my honor. The true king and his followers.... agh! Do you know the pain I suffer?"
Askardi's eyes burn with red primal fire breifly. "I did not live a posh life, nor do I live one now. Surely you know my names meaning!"

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #724 on: June 07, 2012, 02:50:51 AM »
Vagus looked at Nom for quite a while. "I'd be lying if I said that wasn't really cute. Out you go! Vagus pulls Nom from the Guard. "Now... about this dilemma we're having... Vagus tapped his chin. "I wasn't aware that the general had more authority than her highness. But if that isn't the case, then wouldn't you get sanctioned for disobeying higher orders? " He mockingly stated.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal