Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 142708 times)

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #800 on: June 16, 2012, 08:37:55 PM »
Melodia looked to Koel. "What's wrong?" She asked. "You're too quiet."

The group was led to an empty room somewhere in the castle and advised to wait for the doctor's return.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:12:59 PM by CarolineJohnson » »

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #801 on: June 17, 2012, 01:20:01 AM »
"He's been like that since the dinner." Vagus said. "I think he's freaking out." He walks to a corner if the room and sits, locking his arms around his legs, like a fetal position. "It feels like a prison here." He grumbled.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #802 on: June 17, 2012, 04:10:53 AM »
The doctor from before walked in the room. "Oh, I didn't expect you for quite some time," he said. "Did I make you wait long?" He sat his bag down on a nearby table.

"Not long..." Melodia replied, looking like she was trying to avoid attention due to sheer embarrassment for some reason.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #803 on: June 17, 2012, 08:14:48 AM »
"No... But any longer and I would have been put in an asylum...." Vagus muttered. "...I hate enclosed spaces." He whispered to himself as he slowly stood. "So, why the check-up? He asked.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #804 on: June 17, 2012, 09:23:16 AM »
"Some people have stated your reason for being asleep for so long," The doctor replied. "But no one has an answer except you all and people higher up on the food chain. The reasons people are thinking up have started worrying me, however. Things like bright flashes from the sun and giant demonic hellhounds that wielded magic, maybe even a crazed madman with a new type of explosive..." The boy smiled and clapped his hands together. "I suppose things like these don't really matter, though." He continued. "I'd like to check you all out, however, just in case there are any side effects to such an amount of sleep. In...uh...addition to trying to see if the reason you slept for so long had any other side effects than just the sleeping." He looked at the group. "Looks like there's one short, but...how about you?" He pointed to Vagus, the smile still on his face. "You can go first, and then you may leave if you wish." He said. "That'll work out for you, correct?" He grinned a little more and patted a nearby chair. "Sit, if you will."

Melodia stood near the back of the group, idly petting Nom and looking totally flustered.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #805 on: June 17, 2012, 09:38:00 AM »
"He hasn't even touched me and I already feel violated of the rights of my privacy." He quietly muttered. "Sure. But I'll still stay right after." He nervously walked toward the chair and sat down. He was a bit worried that he might emit another electrical burst like in the dining room. Out of all the powers, it seemed like Vagus' was the only one who accidentally hurt another person. Everyone else was safe once every one of them was able to use the "black" magic. "Whatever you're going to do, make it quick." He said.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #806 on: June 17, 2012, 08:31:04 PM »
"Alright," The doctor replied. "But first, a question. Have you been having any problems like eye strain, weakness of the limbs, stiffness, headaches..?"

Melodia looked around awkwardly.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #807 on: June 18, 2012, 12:13:48 PM »
"Headaches... just headaches." Vagus said.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #808 on: June 19, 2012, 10:08:38 PM »
"so old man, correc me if im wrong, bought i doubt you healed me just to heal me. i beleive theres more to this, you dont know what i am do you?"

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #809 on: June 20, 2012, 12:59:01 AM »
The doctor nodded and did the normal examination. "Well, I can find nothing wrong with you." He says. "You're free to go." The young man looked to the remaining members of the group. He pointed to Koel. "How about you next?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #810 on: June 21, 2012, 01:52:44 AM »
The old man chuckled weakly as he waded through the crowds, towards the large structure
Old Man Cleric: Why did I help you? Young man, sometimes you don't need a reason to help another. It comes with age I guess......but my magic skill is higher than most around here, it still has its side effects....my old age tends to mix the results. Don't worry, its normally nothing more than a stomach cramp or a headache, but you look okay
the continued walking, approaching the church.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Koel remained silent and walked over to the young doctor and simply looked at him, with little expression in his face. Koel seemed to be rather deep in thought, only barely aware of what was going on around him.
Koel: Yeah, do what you need.....
Koel thought to himself, showing a saddened expression
Koel: I kind of wish Walter was here with us......he would make light of the situation like he always did.....I was so cold to him too.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #811 on: June 21, 2012, 03:02:15 AM »
Askardi was somber and walked queitly behind the old man. He was now deep in thought. Memories of his ninja friend played games in his head. He rolled around the thought again and again.... he vaugely remembers something in a fog of nothing

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #812 on: June 21, 2012, 03:10:04 AM »
Eventually, after passing the many houses that dotted the residential district, all bustling with as much life as down below on the streets, they came to the stone laid path that led to a contained area that led to the large wooden doors of the church. Around the stone, grass sprouted from underneath and softly poked out above the stone, giving the small area a natural feeling. Almost untouched by humanity.
Even though most of the building could be seen from the main streets, it seemed secluded when viewed upclose, the houses around it covering it up, sheltering the holy building from harm. The sunlight softly raining down onto its darkened stain glass windows.
Old Man Cleric: Well, here we are. Don't be shy young man, step right in.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #813 on: June 21, 2012, 03:29:58 AM »
Askardi took careful steps into the building. He felt like he could be violating a sacred barrier.

"Soo...... sir, why have you brought me here?" He gently laid a hand on a handcarved pew and ran it against its frame. "This is a very old building."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #814 on: June 21, 2012, 03:49:11 AM »
The old man closed the large wooden doors behind him, the light of the outside ceased to shine in and only the candles illuminated the very large, cold room. It was a cold but welcoming church, just being in the place felt like being in the graces of the Gods themselves.
He then walked slowly to Askard, snapping his walking stick against the stone paved floor, echoing as the wood collided with the stone.
Old Man Cleric: You seemed like you had lost your way. When we lose our way in this big world, sometimes being under the warm embrace of the Gods will light the path.
He said as he softly turned his head towards the stained glass windows, each window seemed to tell part of a story. One window depicted mass chaos among mankind, armies of humans slaughtering one another. The next window then showed an angelic figure, high above in the clouds wearing magnificent robes of the finest kind, the angel was conversing with three other angels. The next window depicted the humans looking up to the sky as they were bathed in an intense light. The last visible window the depicted a different angel, one wearing black robes instead of the usual white, the angel was standing with his body facing the divine leading angel, but with his face turned towards the harmony on Luneta, his face showing anger and discord.
The rest of the windows were to blackened to make out.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #815 on: June 21, 2012, 03:59:12 AM »
these windows depict a history no?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #816 on: June 21, 2012, 04:07:12 AM »
Old Man Cleric: Indeed, they show how our divine creators came to us over a thousand years ago and gave us this amazing gift, the gift of magic....which sadly people take for granted, some even go as far as to say its just a product of evolution. But of course, the wise will know that the creators were not only the ones who gave us this gift, but also gave us life....we are their children. And we have neglected them so.
He said as he gripped his walking stick tightly, looking towards the main statue at the front of the room. It showed the angel with the magnificent robes, with its wings outstretched, along with his arms. His arms seemingly welcoming all into them, with a soft and gentle expression on his face. Though the statue contained no color and was simply a gray stone statue, but the detail was outstanding.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #817 on: June 21, 2012, 04:16:20 AM »
Askardi studied the monument. "whatt was her name? surely there was some opposition of what she did."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #818 on: June 21, 2012, 04:32:22 AM »
Old Man Cleric: Her name is Creator Ajima, Ajima we normally refer to her as though. She is the highest of the creators. In the scriptures, it is said that Ajima was the one who noticed the ensuing violence on the mortal plains of Luneta, even though it was not her role to do so, the role of overseeing what goes on in Luneta is the purpose of a sub-group of the creators known as "The Watchers". However she could hear the screams and anguish of her children and decided that she could no longer bear to let us kill ourselves to the brink of extinction.
So she called upon Creator Ankross, to think of a way to solve the problem without directly stopping the violence. Ankross decided that should the humans be given a small portion of their powers, their divine wisdom, then they may see the light and the error of their ways.
But, as you rightly noted, there was opposition. However, only from one other Creator, a Watcher.
This particular Watcher had seen the gift that Ankross gave to us and protested to Ajima, telling her that no matter what is given the humans, the hole in their hearts will never be full. Humans were created in the Creators image, Ajima split her heart in two to create the first two humans, one half to bring life to the humans and the other half to remain inside her.
The Watcher then threw down his fiery sword and claimed that the slate needed to be wiped clean, humans were difective and that he would fly down to Luneta himself and would wipe the slate clean himself. Its possible that the other Watchers felt the same way, but he was the only one brave or foolish enough to stand up to Ajima.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 04:40:55 AM by Mr.PewPew » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #819 on: June 21, 2012, 04:38:47 AM »
Askardi looked to the man. "And then what happened?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #820 on: June 21, 2012, 04:51:08 AM »
Old Man Cleric: Well, Ajima saw the hatred and corruption in the young angels eyes and noted that he would keep his word. She would never allow a Creator to directly influence the humans, as it is against their beliefs, and slaughtering the race that holds half of her heart would be a grave mistake, effectively weakening Ajima.
So, she stripped the Watcher of his Creator-hood and banished him into the void, the empty space between Luneta and Gothalga, to wait for 1000 years to be reborn as a human, his soul implanted into the body of a newborn. The long wait would teach him patience and the rebirth would teach him compassion and understanding.
After the banishment, the Creators resumed watching over us. To this very day.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #821 on: June 21, 2012, 04:53:50 AM »
Does legend speak of Darka?"

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #822 on: June 21, 2012, 02:47:00 PM »
"Gah... " Vagus audibly said as he rubbed his wrist and stood. As he passed by Koel and heard his saddened tone, Vagus pushed his back against the wall and crossed his arms while looking at Koel. "What's done is done. There's no going back. Though I have to admit, I liked that meat-smeared guy..." Vagus said as his eyes trailed on the ceiling. "But just like what I said, there's no use on mourning what we lost." He admitted to himself that he was a bit harsh than his usual self. Then again, after what happened to him, who wouldn't be pissed at being dragged into something that he didn't intended to be dragged into?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:33:01 PM by BloodcatNS » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #823 on: June 21, 2012, 05:16:20 PM »
As Koel waited for the doctor to proceed with his examination, he looked towards Vagus who now leaned against the wall not too far away from him.
Koel: So, what are you going to do after this? I don't think we have much of an obligation to eachother anymore...huh
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The old man stroked his stringy gray beard and thought to himself, lost in deep thought.
Old man cleric: Darka? Hmmm.....the name doesn't ring any bells, its definitely not a Creator name. We could check the scriptures if you would like? You may find a reference.
The old man then walked over to the right of the area where an alter stood, ontop of the stone alter was a rather old and heavy book, its spine almost worn out from repeated use and the cover's image was faded, but one could make out the words "Libro dii".
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 05:20:21 PM by Mr.PewPew » »

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #824 on: June 21, 2012, 05:26:42 PM »
"Who knows? I didn't want any of this. But with it, maybe I should go back to my homeland and steal back what I lost. Or get myself killed. Eh...Depends on how good I am on stealing back what's stolen." Vagus said as he shrugged. "Or maybe I should just tag along. Other than trying to get myself killed, I don't really have much else to go. You know, except for that vast, free world?"
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 05:28:01 PM by BloodcatNS » »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal