Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 161764 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #825 on: June 21, 2012, 05:35:34 PM »
Koel shrugged at Vagus's words and gave a somewhat demotivated look, not quite depression but as if all the energy inside him had been sucked out.
Koel: Well, I guess thats one way to live.......I just want to find Darka and return his present, I don't want it. I felt alienated enough, now I'm part of a minority.

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #826 on: June 21, 2012, 05:45:15 PM »
"Heh, you don't know half of the feeling." Vagus said. "This place gave me a bit of nostalgia." He said as he placed the two of his fingers on his forehead. 'Dynas..." He muttered. The way he said it wasn't like he was lamenting or missing a friend. More like he analyzed the name.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #827 on: June 21, 2012, 07:30:50 PM »
Lebros Dii?" whats that  all about?"

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #828 on: June 21, 2012, 07:43:14 PM »
The doctor did the same as he did with Vagus, but was soon called out to help someone who needed a doctor more than anyone in the group did. He suggested they wait, but noted to the group that he gets called to a lot of homes around the current time and may not be back for hours and that since they weren't really obligated to stay, they could go.

"W...wait.." Melodia said. "D..do you have anything for a very bad headache?"

The doctor froze. "How bad is it?" He asked.

"My brain should have went boom," Melodia replied. "It hurts like someone's been stabbing my head all day..."

"How long has this gone on?" He asked.

"Well, I've always had a headache that won't go away, but it's just been really bad since I woke up." The girl mused. "My grandma always said my parents passed down a headache disease to me and it won't ever go away..."

"That's a symptom of only one thing I know of, and it's not as simple as a 'headache disease'..." The doctor said. "I'm sorry, but I don't know how to help you. It really is incurable, and there is no way to get rid of that pain in your head." He left quickly, looking disappointed that he couldn't help.

Melodia looked at the rest of the group. "I'm confused. What does he mean?" She asked.

((Sorry about the wait. I was taking a break because I was having a hard time making this scene just go as planned.))
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 07:46:00 PM by CarolineJohnson » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #829 on: June 21, 2012, 08:08:02 PM »
Old Man Cleric: The Lebros Dii is simply "The book of Gods", what is written here is what one of the first people to obtain magic wrote. The first ones had the wisdom of the Creators in its purest form, they actually knew portions of their history as if it was their own memories, of course through generations this ability has receded into the deepest levels of our minds. This book is the record of what we know in the depths of our hearts. It contains all of the Creators names, their roles and details some events, one of which is the event that I told you about just then. This book is where the majority of legends come from, but in truth, they are not legends but real.
The old man the gently turned the pages of the Lebros Dii, as the pages went from right to left, the old paper they were made out of made a crinkling sound, clearly showing its age.
Old Man Cleric: Of course, this is but a copy. There are many of the Lebros Dii, the original is long lost.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel shrugged and looked oddly to the doctor, not completely sure what he was referring to
Koel: I have no idea what you are talking about, the only incurable illness I know of is Magic Corruption, but then again, I'm not a whizz kid in biology.
He then took a chair in the room and sat on it, resting his head in his right hand palm, with a rather cold expression.
Koel: Care to explain?

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #830 on: June 21, 2012, 08:21:15 PM »
Melodia watched as the doctor left the room as fast as he could. She sighed. "I'm still confused about this..." The girl said. She sat on the floor, by the wall. "At least he could have gave me something to make the headache smaller...." She muttered to herself.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #831 on: June 21, 2012, 08:28:58 PM »
They looked at the Libros Dii for several hours, "I had no idea such truths existed. The Aspargin people are not deeply religious. We only worship one god. This god gave us the power of protection, are there any stories of this withebn this tome?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #832 on: June 21, 2012, 08:49:00 PM »
Koel looked around the room, it was empty apart from Vagus and Melodia. Koel was sitting a noticable distance away from them both. He seemed to intentionally keep his distance from the group, as his mind was mostly preoccupied, though he tried to hide that fact by continuing to converse with the group.
Koel: So, Melodia.....what are you going to do after this? I mean, we go our separate ways, right?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Old Man Cleric: One god? Its possible you may be referring to another Creator, do you know the name of this God? We could search the name.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #833 on: June 21, 2012, 08:51:20 PM »
"The gods name was Celestrial...."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #834 on: June 21, 2012, 11:23:06 PM »
"I don't know..." Melodia replied. "I don't want to just go back to my parents' house and act like none of this happened..."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #835 on: June 22, 2012, 07:00:31 PM »
The old man began to resume his progress through the old and withered pages, seemingly not looking at each page for too long. Almost as if he had read the entire book before.
Old Man Cleric: Celestial...Hmmmm Celestial.....
eventually his old wrinkly hands came to a stand still and the pages laid out before him came to a single image of an angelic figure, accompanied by walls of text.
Old man Cleric: Ahhh, Celestial, he seems to be listed as one of the Keepers. Which is the same group as Ajima and Ankross. However his role seems to be unlisted. The text is too faded to read. I do apologize.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel shrugged and looked to the door, wondering when the situation would come to an end. He clearly wasn't comfortable.
Koel: I wonder when that doctor will get back......this place is depressing....

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #836 on: June 22, 2012, 07:18:12 PM »
Melodia stood, a faint breeze coming from an unknown source going around the room. She sighed. "Let's just go..." She said. "Come on No....." The girl looked around frantically. "Where did Nom go?" She asked, looking through just about everything. She couldn't find the little dragon anywhere.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #837 on: June 22, 2012, 07:32:59 PM »
Koel shuddered as he felt the breeze, slowly grasping his arms as he looked around to check where it came from.
Koel: What the hell? Where?...huh?
Koel then stood up and sighed, trying to forget what just happened, he looked to Melodia who was currently looking for Nom
Koel: You lost your Dragon, hmmphh....it was a pest anyway.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #838 on: June 23, 2012, 01:18:26 AM »
Melodia hurried outside the room, still calling to Nom in the hopes he was still around. After a minute, she began to cry.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #839 on: June 23, 2012, 01:33:38 AM »
Koel sighed deeply and left the room also, he didn't know where he was going to go, so he simply wandered down the corridors randomly. Lost in deep thought, he felt somewhat attached and alienated to the other group members at the same time.
Koel: I don't know what to do anymore.....

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #840 on: June 23, 2012, 03:19:03 AM »
Vagus scratches his head. "... What the heck is with everyone today?" He realizes he's being left and hurries outside. "OI! Don't leave me alone here!" He stands by the door and sighs. "Great. Just... great." For some reason, he starts walking somewhere and shouting for the members. "OI! KID! KOEL! NOM!"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #841 on: June 23, 2012, 03:29:05 AM »
Koel hears the shouting of Vagus but simply carries on walking, eventually he finds himself in a large room, much larger than the dining room. But equally as fancy, it showed a huge stage at the back of the room that was occupied by a single individual, he donned a multi-colored Jester suit, adorned with bells and tassels. He seemed to be dancing in a comedic way with a very strange look on his face, almost crazed.
(click to show/hide)
The masses of seemingly wealthy nobles that were gleefully watching this jester, occasionally laughing as he intentionally fell down during his dance, picking himself with the same crazed grin on his face. His charcoal hair draped down over his demented green eyes, though it seems the crowds didn't see anything wrong with him, laughing and enjoying themselves all the same.
Koel walks into the room, though keeping his distance from any of the nobles, making sure not to bump or touch any of them, finding a seat at the back of the room.
Koel: Hopefully this can take my mind of things.....

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #842 on: June 23, 2012, 03:47:05 AM »
The doctor bumped into Vagus, possibly on his way back to the room. "What's going on?" He asked. "Is something the matter?"

Melodia was sitting by a wall, crying as she sat there, alone.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #843 on: June 23, 2012, 04:00:40 AM »
Vagus brushed his shoulder and notices Melodia crying by the wall. "What do you think?" Vagus said as he points to the girl. "There's one guy and one dragon loitering here somewhere. Can you take care of the kid for a while and help her with the dragon? I'm going to look for the other guy." Vagus starts running, not giving a chance for the doctor to reply. "KOEL!"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #844 on: June 23, 2012, 04:08:25 AM »
Koel stood up and went to the bar in the corner of the room and sat down on a wooden stool, looking to the rather young woman behind the bar who smiled back at him and leaned over the counter.
Barmaid: So, what'll it be sir?
Koel slumped his head, his eyes becoming heavy with dispair
Koel: Just some ale, doesn't matter what....
The barmaid popped the cork on an ale keg and filled up a wooden tankard with a think light brown liquid, all the way to the rim and then slid it in Koel's hands, giving him a soft wink as she did. He then slowly put the wooden rim to his lips and drank from the tankard, a short chug and then placed it back on the counter. Hearing Vagus's words, he still chose to ignore him and kept himself within his thoughts as he drowned his sorrows.
All the while the Jester continued to please the crowd in the background, occasionally laughing manically himself.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #845 on: June 23, 2012, 05:37:42 AM »
Suddenly, there was what sounded like a small-scale explosion somewhere not far from the castle. Everyone stopped and looked around in confusion. A child dressed up as another jester ran to the center of the room. "No worries! I think that crazy old man is trying to scare us again!" She ran out to check what was going on as everyone began doing their own thing again. It was as if a crazy old man scaring people was a normal occurrence or, at least, something that had happened at least once before.

Melodia was led to the kitchens and handed off to a notoriously cheerful maid, who attempted to cheer the girl up.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #846 on: June 23, 2012, 10:56:14 AM »
Vagus arrives on the festive room where Koel is in. Seeing the sheer mass of nobles in the area, he deviously smiles. "Do you see what I see? I see a sea of coins!" He gleefully said. He cuts through the crowd, slithering in like a snake. He sees Koel sitting by the bar and quickly maneuvers his way through the nobles until he reaches the table. Oddly enough, his pockets were bulging as he sat. He looked at the crowd and saw a few of them frantically searching for their pockets. "Looks like they weren't drunk enough, eh?" He drops a pouch full of gold at the table. "The best tasting wine you've got. Put whatever this guy's having on my tab." He said as he pointed at Koel. "So... what in Ignis' flame were you thinking, insulting the kid just like that? He taps the table impatiently before speaking again. "...You thinking of the ones that didn't make it, right?"
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 11:00:05 AM by BloodcatNS » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #847 on: June 23, 2012, 04:52:22 PM »
The barmaid leaves the room through a trapdoor that led below the floor of the room, eventually returning with a glass bottle containing a fine red liquid. She took a slightly smaller wooden cup and filled it half full, then placed the glass bottle next to Vagus along with the cup.
Barmaid: There you go, honey.
Koel weakly looks to Vagus who now sits beside him, occasionally taking a gulp from his tankard as he did. The bottom half of his face now trickling with the light brown liquid.
Koel: Hmmphh, like it matters anymore. That guy Darka has the power to end everything......and with these powers we got, we're probably the only ones who could stop him.......its more like we have to, rather than it being a matter of choice.....
Koel then took another swig of the ale and then slammed the tankard to the counter and pushed it toward the barmaid
Koel: Another....
The barmaid hesitantly takes the tankard and began to re-fill it, keeping a close eye on Koel as if she was actually somewhat scared of him. She then placed the now full tankard back in front of Koel and began to attend to other customers on the other end of the bar.
Koel: It doesn't matter what we do Vagus, we go fight....we die.....we stay here....we die. Nothing matters anymore, the worst of all....innocent people like Walter had to die, he didn't harm anyone....he was a wimp but he didn't deserve that at all.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #848 on: June 23, 2012, 05:15:42 PM »
"Lighten up, sheesh! Ain't that the reason you mercs fight? For the benefit of whatever and which way?" Vagus tilts the wooden cup, making it slowly trickle down to his throat before he sets it down a few moment later. "Doesn't matter if we die or anything if Luneta's destined to end, right? Who knows? Maybe if we give a lot of effort, it ought to give a little push to change something, right? We just..." Vagus takes out a small metal ball out of his pocket and puts it between his fingers, positioned in a way a rail gun's barrel would look like, despite not existing yet. "...need to aim for the way given to us and..." Vagus gave a small burst of electricity as he flicked the ball. The ball sped fast to a drunken man, hitting his forehead and knocking him unconscious. "...Shoot."

"... Woah. I can't believe that worked." Vagus said as he emptied his wine and poured another glass.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #849 on: June 23, 2012, 05:23:51 PM »
Koel: Hmmmphh, I only became a sellsword because I wanted travel, to understand myself. The whole soul searching crap, but now it led to this.....I don't like this outcome, I don't want to fight my way to the truth, only to find that the truth is conflict. Nevermind....I guess you're right....
Koel takes another chug at his tankard and seems to ignore the moaning and groaning that is going on in the background, the complaints of a headache by a drunken fellow. Though Koel seemed to crack a bit of a smile at Vagus's antics.
Koel: You seem to be getting the hang of that, huh

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal