Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 148428 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #875 on: June 24, 2012, 12:31:59 AM »
The Jester walked over to Nom and chuckled, patting him on the head as he gave his crazed smile.
Jester: Oh what a poor sub character you are. And as we all know, sub characters are expendable. Hahahaa
He then walked back over to Koel, almost dancing as he did, making strange fluid movements, holding Koel in his arms as he looked to Melodia and Vagus.
Jester: So here's the deal, I'm going to follow you around in order to get more screen time, eventually weaving my way into the main character slot. How's that? eh? deal?!
Koel: Uhhh, how about....no? I think we're weird enough without you....whoever you are.
Jester: Oh dear me, I haven't introduced myself....and thats such a typical thing to do in these circumstances, my name is Jarvis. Jarvis the Jester, how creative....you can thank the scriptwriter for that. HaahaHAHhahaAHH!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly the boy turned around from counting the coins in his sack and noticed the same cat eared girl wielding a spear. He jumped up in surprise but then quickly regained his composure, even going as far as to draw his blade.
Sam: Whatever do you mean, YOUR money? Its in my sack, so its MINE!
He laughed at Rosalind, his silly laugh echoed throughout the alleyway. Eventually he turned back round and went back to inspecting his coin filled sack.
Sam: Why don't you play somewhere else, kid. I got better things to do.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #876 on: June 24, 2012, 12:42:05 AM »
Rosalind: . . . . . Rosalind scorns in quite a bit of anger before she Swing her Spear around, making the blade hit the ground to make a rather loud sound of metal hitting th stone
Yours...? YOURS??
unless you want to be sliced and diced you will return my money with interests
She says, with her fluffy tail swaying from side to side slowly*

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #877 on: June 24, 2012, 01:03:16 AM »
Melodia crossed her arms a little. "I don't know," she mused. "You act like my grandma said my parents did before they had to be..uh...." She looked around a little. "Is your magic overdone?" The girl uncrossed her arms and idly began combing her fingers through Nom's hair. The act almost looked motherly.

Nom was still fiddling with the new little whistle he found, trying to figure out what made it tick.

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #878 on: June 24, 2012, 02:34:21 AM »
"Someone... please, shut this guy up?" Vagus said as he rubbed his temples. "I can't tell if it's this mentally challenged guy or the wine that's giving me the headache. AGH!"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #879 on: June 24, 2012, 05:23:16 PM »
As the group were talking amongst eachother, a rather robust man came from behind the stage and noticed Jarvis conversing with Koel, Melodia, Vagus and the rest. The robust man eventually caught up with Jarvis and upon reaching him, he panted heavily as if physical exercise wasn't a common thing. He wore a fancy over-vest which had a watch hanging from the right pocket and also donned a slightly crooked top hat. This gave him the appearance of someone of importance but not quite a noble.
Robust man: Jarvis Jarvis, stop causing trouble here, darling!
Jarvis: Causing trouble? Its not as if I initiated a battle sequence or anything.....
The man then turned to the group and slightly bowed, as far as he could with his big belly in the way.
Robust man: I apologize for this, my name is Norman Letterman and I run the entertainment here and most of the fun stuff in the Entertainment district within the city. Jarvis is one of our special cases.....
he then leaned close into the middle of the group and whispered
Norman: Magic corruption....
though Jarvis simply carried on with his crooked smile, totally oblivious to whats going on. Though he attempted to make it as if he did understand.
Jarvis: Whispering? Bah, I can just READ what you said, no secrets from me, gahaahhaa!
Norman simply nodded weakly and took Jarvis's hand, leading him away from the group and back into the back of the stage. Jarvis looked back, looking manically at the group as he was pulled away.
Jarvis: Mark my words you misfits, I'll have my time in the spotlight....IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!

After that, everything was silent, Koel just blankly staring at the others.
Koel:......did that just happen?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The boy turned around again and then brandished his sword, waving it intimidatingly at the cat eared girl.

Sam: It seems as though this kitty wants to fight, is that true?

the boy then smiled as he looked at her

Sam: because thats the only way you are getting this coins from me, a boy's gotta eat!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 07:32:21 PM by Mr.PewPew » »

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #880 on: June 24, 2012, 07:41:58 PM »
Rosalind stood there for a moment, thinking; a Sword User Eh. . `?. . .a Boy Like that Should Not Give me Too Much Trouble as long as I keep Him out of his Range. . .
Rosalind:If its a Fight you Want. . .Then I will Give you One to Get My Gold Back!! she yells as she takes a small step backwards and pointing the Spear edge towards the young Boy

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #881 on: June 24, 2012, 08:01:30 PM »
A battle stirs~

Rosalind       VS         Sam

Battle Music:

Battle Objective: Defeat Sam and take back what's yours!

Battle Commence!

Sam:Yall don't know what you got yer'self into missy!
Sam proceeded to run upto Rose and slashed horizontally at her, then pushing himself back he readied his blade for the next strike. Sam then ran upto Rose again but this time dashing to left to confuse her and then striking with a upper slash and then kicking Rose back, resilient not to retreat back himself.

Sam: C'mon, show me what you got!

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #882 on: June 24, 2012, 08:23:03 PM »
Rosalind: Ooof.  . .. Fast. . . but. . .I WON'T GIVE UP!
THE REAL FIGHT STARTS NOW

Rosalind Makes a Fast Lunge Forwards and then Spins the Spear in her hand around and slashes sideways before pulling the Spear back and takes some Distance away from Sam and Keeping the Spear Steady

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #883 on: June 24, 2012, 08:45:39 PM »
Round 1 results

Rosalind: 187/200 93%

Sam: 35/50 94%

Round Opinion: Sam is fast but Rosalind seems to have the upper hand with combat experience.....and the fact that Sam has very little Health to work with. Remember, that a single sentence of an attack only counts as one attack, put a full stop and then write another attack to start another attack. You can do three it total.

Resume Conflict:

Sam picked himself off of the ground and rubs the back of his head for no real reason, almost making it look worse than it actually was.
Sam: Gosh, you are such a brutish girl!
He then dashed back upto Rosalind and jumped up, then came crashing down with his sword upon Rosalind. Upon getting back up from the previous attack he kicked her back away to keep the distance.
Sam: keep that spear away from me, it hurts yanno!

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #884 on: June 24, 2012, 09:10:24 PM »
Rosalind: *giggle* There is More from Where that Came From!
Rosalind pulls her spear backwards and then makes a similar lunge than before but this time keeps the attack rage bir shorter as she then takes a second step and lunges again.
then she swings upwards and lets the Spear flow across her hands to "Standing Position" and Jumps backwards
Rosalind: Only if you Give Me All The Gold You Got!

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #885 on: June 24, 2012, 09:14:38 PM »
Melodia shook her head a little. "Poor guy..." she mumbled. After a moment she flipped out. "Wait, that general guy was trying to help me find Nom! How am I supposed to explain this?" She gestured toward Nom.

Nom stuck his tongue out and did a 'ta dah' pose.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #886 on: June 24, 2012, 09:31:06 PM »
Round 2 results

Rosalind: 178/200 84%

Sam: 16/50  90%

Round Opinion: Its almost over, Sam has only a little Health left and you are one step closer to obtain your gold back. However, just make sure this ends, you may want to pummel him with all you have to make sure this guy doesn't initiate another round.

Resume Conflict

Sam:YAAAOOW! That smarts worse than a pitchfork!
Sam rubs the wounds made by the spear and weakly holds his sword towards Rose with the other hand
Sam: But I aint about to let this gold slip through my fingers
He then mustered up the last of his strength and preformed an incredible feat, using his speed he threw himself onto the wall beside him and began to run along it, until he got close enough to Rosalind he jumped off the wall and spin kicked Rosalind in mid-air and then landed behind her.
Brandishing his blade again he preformed a quite point lunge at her. Then he finished off with a quick horizontal swipe of his blade.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel chuckled slightly as he thought about it, gazing at the newly formed child that was now known as Nom.
Koel: To be fair, if anything that Krux guy would be pleased to see that its no longer a dragon. At least, thats how I think he would see it, as soon as he gets past the shock. Heh.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #887 on: June 24, 2012, 09:41:46 PM »
Rosalind:!!!   OWW!!!!
Thats Not How you Treat a Lady!!!

Rosalind Makes a quick Spin around to Face Sam again while using the Pole of the Spear to strike.
Then She make a lunge again and slams the edge to the ground and uses the spear itself as a Lever to pull herself to the air and Kicks from the air before Landing down to the ground again with a small thud

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #888 on: June 24, 2012, 09:51:23 PM »
THE BATTLE IS WON!

Round 3 results/End of Battle Results

Rosalind: 166/200 73%

Sam: 0/50 82%

-100 siats awarded- (be sure to check the Shop thread!)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sam falls limply to the floor and pants heavily, dropping his blade as it clangs to the stone laid floor.
Sam: Guh.....I can't believe I lost.....to a girl...

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #889 on: June 24, 2012, 09:56:30 PM »
Rosalind Swirls her spear around and then puts her spear back to rest in its straps on her backpack and makes a small victory pose
Rosalind: Maybe you Learn to not Mess with People and their belongings Now *Giggle* she said with a small grin on her face as she leaves with her slightly increased Money bag, while looking at the Boy to make sure he won't try anything while her back is turned away

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #890 on: June 24, 2012, 10:00:36 PM »
Sam picked himself up, sheathing his blade and holding his wounds as he watched Rose walk away with all of the money he stole.
Sam: Guh...there goes all the food money.....but this isn't the end
He then ran weakly ran upto Rose with a smile on his face, still holding his wounds but as if it didn't even matter.
Sam: Heeeeeyy buddy! Look, we kinda got off on the wrong foot, huh. The name is Sam, Sam Watts!

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #891 on: June 24, 2012, 10:10:13 PM »
Her Large fox ears twitched slightly as she looks to Sam with wonder in her hidden eyes
Rosalind: Rosalind, Rosalind Leviera.
she introduced herself to Sam while Looking at him as she walks out from the alleys, her Large Fluffy tail swaying from side to side with her hips.
and what you want now?
This Gold is Mine to use now~

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #892 on: June 24, 2012, 10:13:46 PM »
Sam nervously chuckled as he walked along with Rosalind, trying to maintain his pace with hers.
Sam: Heh heh, of course its yours. All yours. But ehhh, friends gotta help each other out, right? Maybe buy each other food and stuff?
He said that with great desperation in his eyes, even though he was wounded he didn't seem to be showing it. As if this wasn't the first time this had happened to him.
Sam: I think a beautiful, strong and honorable woman like you would understand that, right? Heh heh

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #893 on: June 24, 2012, 10:21:30 PM »
she blushes slightly from Sam's comments
Rosalind:. . .if you need Food. . . I Suppose I COULD buy you a Meal . . .but in return you better tell me all the juicy detail about the suroundings and any possible treasures that are said to be hidden around here
she continues her walking towards the Inn she was told at the Bar she visited before

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #894 on: June 24, 2012, 10:41:33 PM »
Sam: Of course of course, but the food comes first, I haven't eaten in days.....
Sam says as he continues to walk alongside Rose, keeping close as they pass the many other citizens of Tamathy. He stomach growls at the sight of the Inn that isn't that far away, able to see the sign that said "Travelers Tales".
Sam: Oh boy, I can taste it now, you sure are nice girl, much nicer than any others I've met.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #895 on: June 24, 2012, 10:49:18 PM »
Rosalind Giggles slightly and then looks to Sam.
Rosalind:I have no reason to leave a beaten up Kid to starve to death as long as its no trouble to me
she says with a smile as she goes inside the Inn and looks at its interior

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #896 on: June 24, 2012, 11:05:04 PM »
The Inn's first floor interior was mostly empty, save for the registration counter, a flight of stairs that went to the second floor and a door that went to the dining room.
The room was barely furnished, it had one small table with a single vase perched on it and a rug on the wooden floor that rested just infront of the registration counter.
Sam: This place seems nice, at least its warm and cozy.
Inn Keeper: That it is, Travelers tales has warm beds and warm food, all you need when spending the night in Tamathy.
Sam smiled when he heard the word food, almost as if his legs turned to liquid upon the sound of it. He then turned to Rose and smiled also.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 11:09:10 PM by Mr.PewPew » »

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #897 on: June 24, 2012, 11:10:25 PM »
Rosalind: What are the Costs and what is Served as Meal today?
she asks with a Smile, her fluffy tail sway from side to side

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #898 on: June 24, 2012, 11:34:43 PM »
Melodia nodded. "We've still got to get some good way to talk, too." She said. "We can't play make up games to figure out what Nom's saying forever." The girl randomly gave the boy a hug again. "Even though I can figure it out, it's not all that easy for everyone else..."

Nom hugged back a little before beginning to squirm and looking at Vagus and Koel with a look that said 'help me'.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #899 on: June 24, 2012, 11:41:33 PM »
Inn Keeper: You can both spend the night for 25 Siats, the meal is complementary. Today's meal is Roast beef and potatoes, with Hurston Ale.
The Inn Keeper said as he kneeled over the counter and pulled out a rather large book and rested it next to the Ink Quill.
Inn Keeper: Just put the money on the counter and write your name in this book, and that'll be all. You can go into the dining hall and the food will be brought in momentarily.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel began to walk to the entrance of the Stage Room and then looked back to the group
Koel: Staying here won't do any good, maybe we should take him into the city, he might pick up a way to talk if he is around lots of people who are also talking. These nobles are too snooty to put up a conversation.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal