Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 148672 times)

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #900 on: June 24, 2012, 11:49:25 PM »
Rosalind writes her name down to the Guest Book
Rosalind: You Do Know How to Write Sam?
she asks and Places 20 Siats to the Desk
and that Should be it Right? she says with a Smile

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #901 on: June 25, 2012, 12:02:24 AM »
Nom went and tugged on Koel's clothes again and did charades again.

Melodia frowned. "Nom says he can't make sounds," she translated.

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #902 on: June 25, 2012, 02:10:01 PM »
"What do you mean? It's brimming with Siats here! Just let me stay until-" Vagus staggers a bit before composing himself. "... Or maybe we should go sleep in an inn. I think that wine took a toll on me..."

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #903 on: June 25, 2012, 07:10:01 PM »
Koel rubbed his chin as he looked to Nom, thinking of ways that might suffice for communication. Then he looked up with a smirk, as if he had a relatively good idea.
Koel: You could always give him a piece of paper, a quill and ink. Teaching him how to write shouldn't be too hard, right? Its better than charades anyway.
He then looked to Vagus, nodding in agreement.
Koel: Yeah, its been a long day and I don't feel right spending another night here. We should go into the city and see if we can find somewhere to spend the night.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam:What do you take me for missy? Of course I can write, just as a cow delivers milk.
Sam paused for a moment, unsure if the phrase he used was the correct one. But then shaking his head and picking up the quill and writing his name on the rough pages of the book. Though he seemed confident that he could write, his handwriting was horrible and clearly showed that he had very little education.
The Inn Keeper then closed the book and put it somewhere behind the counter.
Inn Keeper: Alright then, that should be it. Now if you'll make your way to the dining room, the door on the right, I'll prepare your meal.
Before the Inn Keeper could even finish his sentence, Sam had already darted through the door, leaving the Inn Keeper and Rose to stand in silence.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #904 on: June 25, 2012, 07:25:19 PM »
Rosalind: Forgive him, he has had a "pointy" Day today
she said with a Giggle as she entered the Dining area as well and sits to the same table as Sam took, waiting for the food as she leans forwards slightly.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #905 on: June 25, 2012, 07:33:18 PM »
The dining room was relatively lively, about seven or so other individuals were in the room but none were close to the table that Sam chose, almost as if he intentionally chose a table that was away from the others. As Sam looked around he noticed that even though the other customers were on the other side of the room, they were all making quick glances at Roses cat ears, trying to take a sneak peak at the strange sight.
Sam sluggishly stood up and began shouting
Sam: Hey yall, don't yall have somethin' better to do than nose around!
He then sat back down and smiled at Rose
Sam: Don't mind them Rosey, I'll make sure they don't do nuthin

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #906 on: June 25, 2012, 07:46:19 PM »
Melodia nodded. "That sounds like it'll be fun," she said. After a moment, she clicked her tongue a little. "Hmm.." She muttered. "Why's Nom so short? He was almost a grown up before... Shouldn't he be...taller?"

Nom frowned and did some charades at Melodia.

"That's silly!" Melodia replied. "Grown ups can't be short!" It was apparent she had never heard of midgets.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #907 on: June 25, 2012, 07:55:12 PM »
Koel opened the door for the others and gave a bit of a smile, thinking to himself as he did.
Koel: Hmmm.....this is a strange family we have here....but I guess I wouldn't have it any other way.
He then looked to Nom as he heard Melodia's words, wondering himself why he was so short
Koel: Maybe....maybe it was something to do with the transformation going wrong, I mean if it was an old guy who did it....then its possible that his mind was weak and couldn't fully control the Magic. Or maybe Nom was just naturally a short dragon, and that just transferred into human terms. After all, humans adults can be short Melodia, some are just born that way.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #908 on: June 25, 2012, 08:05:04 PM »
Rosalind: Oh Don't mind Me~
I don't mind the Stares and I can Keep Myself Safe with my Spear~
and after I got Used to this Form it, it is Quite easy to Move Around in.

she says with a bit of a mocking smile on her face

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #909 on: June 25, 2012, 08:11:46 PM »
Sam gave Rose a bit of a unsure expression, leaning his arms on the table.
Sam: Hmmm, how exactly did yo end up like that anyhoo. Transformation is a mighty hard Magic, especially to survive after casting it. Some end up with Magic Corruption afterwards......

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #910 on: June 25, 2012, 08:21:21 PM »
"Nom was pretty normal in size," Melodia replied. "Unless being that kind of dragon wasn't normal size..." She patted Nom's head and continued walking.

Nom followed Melodia close behind, just then starting to notice all of the chattering and merriment going on in the room. He watched as they walked away, eventually falling over because he wasn't looking where he was going.

Melodia helped the boy up and took his hand so he wouldn't be able to fall over, even if he tried. "C'mon, silly." She said.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #911 on: June 25, 2012, 08:34:10 PM »
The group now walking through the corridors, searching for flights of stairs that descend to the lower levels. Koel looks back to Melodia holding Nom's hand, almost like a mother holds a child.
Koel: Huh, you'd make a great mother someday Mel, I'm sure Nom would agree too
He said as thought to himself, trying to remember his own mother, but failing and showing a slightly concerned face.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #912 on: June 25, 2012, 08:35:57 PM »
Rosalind giggles and then lays backwards on her seat and takes her fluffy tail to her hands and Rubs it*
Rosalind: its not something I will say To a boy like you.
all Girls got a secret or two and this is one of mine.
and all I can Say is that its Not Because I wanted to become Like this.
oh, and I belive, not that I know of, this is More of a Fox than a Cat form.
but enough of Me, and instead, Give me the info

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #913 on: June 25, 2012, 09:26:52 PM »
Melodia stayed quiet, thinking. The thought of what Koel said really intrigued her. She didn't even know how to be a mother, since she never knew any mothers. It kind of worried her, but she soon smiled. "Do you really think so?" She asked.

Nom looked around, that familiar look of curiousness showing. He continued to pull at his clothes a little until he figured out how to pull off his shoes. After that came his pants...and there was something very...MANLY...showing.

Melodia shrieked upon noticing this. "You're not wearing anything under those!" She cried, almost mortified at the sight. The girl pulled Nom's pants back up and put his shoes back on. "You shouldn't do that. People will stare." She stood back up and rubbed her eyes a little, looking as if to say 'oh god did I just see what I think I saw'.

Nom let Melodia do all that and bopped her on the head as she went to get up. He stared at her blankly, really wanting to get out of the clothes because they were uncomfortable, seeing as he had never had to wear them before.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #914 on: June 25, 2012, 09:45:54 PM »
Sam shakes his head furiously, refusing Roses request as soon as she said it.

Sam: Nu-uh lassy, I won't spill the beans until I get me some.....uhhhh--

Before Sam could finish, a young waitress came into the room holding two plates, both containing the meal that the Inn Keeper stated, roast beef with potatos, small amounts of steam rose off the plates, showing that it was freshly cooked. She laid the plates infront of Sam and Rose, one for each of them.

Waitress: I'll be back with your Ale momentarily, enjoy your meal.

Sam then looked at the plate, splendored with a meal that was almost rare to someone of his status.

Sam: Okay....so what do you want to know exactly?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel chuckled as the descended the stairs to the level below, but still not at ground level yet.
Koel: Heh, You'd be a good mother....but I never said it would be easy. Haha
It was rare to see Koel laughing, especially since the recent events, the carefree nature of the group and the humorous skwabbing seemed to keep him at ease.
Koel: I wonder if he'll stay like that though, living out his days as a human.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #915 on: June 25, 2012, 09:54:20 PM »
Rosalind: Everything about the Most Recent Rumors and Stories of Hidden Treasure
after Rosalind said that she calmly takes the Fork and Knife and cuts a small bit of the Beef and Starts to Eat her meal

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #916 on: June 25, 2012, 10:02:33 PM »
Sam began to dig into his food like a maniac, piling slices of potato and the beef onto his fork and shoving it into his mouth like an animal. As if this was the last meal he would be having for a while. He began to talk, but with his mouth partially full, clearly showing that he had little manners at the dinner table.

Sam: So basically....*gulp*....the most recent rumor is the White-Flash incident, everyone has been talking bout that recently, considering everything was pretty quiet and dull before that happened. Ever since the survivors were brought here, this city has been getting a lot more tourists, which was beneficial to me of course.

He then took another few bites out of his roast beef and then began to continue

Sam: People are also talking about how two people fell from Tamathy Castle's second highest floor and crash landed into a single mothers house, going right through the living room and straight into the basement. Some say the two actually survived.
As for treasure, hah.....you won't get any of that in here. All the treasure is in the Castle, but those guards don't play games. You sneak in and they'll attack you on sight.....

Sam rubbed his buttocks as he said that, re-kindling old memories.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #917 on: June 25, 2012, 10:09:41 PM »
"That would be really neat," Melodia replied. "But I don't know if..."

Nom tugged at her clothes and continuously pointed to his mouth.

Melodia sighed. "Alright," she said, pulling the 'herbs' out of her pouch and handing them to Nom.

Nom looked at them and reluctantly took a bite. Almost immediately, he spat them out and fell to the floor trying to get the taste out of his mouth.

Melodia stopped and watched him. "They're not that bad," she said. "I think they're really good..." She helped the boy up and took his hand again.

Nom continued to attempt to remove the taste from his mouth. It made those 'herbs' look horribly disgusting.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #918 on: June 25, 2012, 10:16:38 PM »
Rosalind Listens carefully what Sam says,but with a scorn clearly on her face about the young boy's lack of any table manners

Rosalind: I see. . .  well thats atleast some info. . . .Pesky Royals. . . allways taking all the Fun to themself. .  .
hmm. . . .to get to the Treasure Room. .  .one would Need a Band of Seasoned Travelers. . .

Rosalind continues to eat her meal as she seems to be thinking something

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #919 on: June 25, 2012, 10:39:33 PM »
For some time the old man and Askardi talked and read the book withen the church. Askardi didnt understand everything tat the Old Old man said but his comfidence and knowledge with the book had a calmig effect.

Askardi tld th man he neede a moment and so left him to look at on of the stained glass windows. pun staring at it for a long time Askardi thought of his friends that he ad made on his journey. He was worrie aboutthem but he aso felt the information he was being tod was important. He felt guilty though to be awayfrom them fr so long and for his selfishness in leaving. Even if it was unintentionabe.

He came back to the man then. "Sir, I thank you for everything and for your time but I require two more things from you. The first is there any other important information I should know? Also... I am  guest at the palace, I was supposed to meet the queen. Can you direct me to the palace?"

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #920 on: June 26, 2012, 01:20:22 PM »
Vagus simply stared at the staircases as he descended down, not caring about the conversation. A headache, most likely the courtesy of the wine, struck him. Another thought is played like a memory.

(click to show/hide)

Vagus slows down, before moving again while clutching his head. "I don't really want to pressure you guys... but can we hurry up a little?"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:21:28 PM by BloodcatNS » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #921 on: June 26, 2012, 03:24:19 PM »
As the group descended down yet another flight of stairs, which seemed to be the only thing they were doing for the better part of 2 hours. They eventually came to a much larger area, it was filled to the brim with common folk, from all walks of life, whether it be travelers, parents with their children or school children playing hooky.
The group stood at the top of a grand staircase that led down to this area, which appeared to be the ground floor as only the ground floor would allow common folk to roam free about the castle.
Amongst the crowds, General Krux could be seen scanning the area with his sharp eyes, though he wasn't hard to spot as he was the only one wearing extremely expensive armor that shimmered under candle lights that dotted the room.
Koel looked to Melodia and chuckled, then looking to Nom soon after
Koel: I guess we might as well get this out of the way then, huh.
He then walked over to Vagus and patted him on the back, showing some concern for his well being
Koel: Don't worry, once we get past this guy, we'll go straight to an Inn.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam stopped eating for a second and then smiled at Rose

Sam:Nah, don't worry lass, you've got me to back you up. With your combat ability and my sneakiness. We should be able to get into there no problem. It's getting out that will be the problem though, I hear that in their treasure chamber they have enchantments cast on the chalices and gold that summon beasts created through Magic to defend them

Sam resumed his challenge of trying to get indigestion through overeating, only stopping to talk to Rose again

Sam: If I were you though, I would wait till night fall and then strike the castle, going during the day would be a bad idea, too many visitors at the castle.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Old Man Cleric: Anything else you should know? I don't think so.....you have learned much today, all that you must keep with you is to remain in the favor of the Gods, they will guide you. As for the directions to the Castle, well, once you leave this church it should become instantly visible, the castle is visible from every point in Tamathy city. Once you leave here, just follow the castle clockwise until you reach the main gates.....its open to the public, but its getting a little dark now....you should hurry.

The old man let out a crooked smile as he closed the old tome and then sat slowly on one of the church benches, looking upto the statue infront of him, smiling as it brought him comfort.

Old Man Cleric: Remember what I said, remain in the favor of the Gods.....and they will guide you.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #922 on: June 26, 2012, 03:33:33 PM »
"thank you Old Man. May I have your full name before I go? mine isAskardi of the Elite Aspargian Guarde."

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #923 on: June 26, 2012, 03:48:02 PM »
Vagus rubbed his temples, muttering something like 'I'm not supposed to remember any of these.' or 'I'm not fond of the moldy cheese.'. Whatever he said, it was a bit unintelligible. He turned to Koel then looked at Krux. "What's the matter with him? I thought that guy helped the kid over there with her dragon?" Vagus said with confusion. He couldn't tell whether he should knock Krux out, just pass by him or talk to him.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #924 on: June 26, 2012, 04:03:47 PM »
Koel nudged Vagus and then subtly pointed at the now human Nom, talking quietly to Vagus as not to let Krux hear it, in the fear that he has ears as sharp as his eyes.
Koel: He is indeed -still- helping Melodia find that dragon, what he doesn't know is that we found him and that.....its now a human for some reason. I'm unsure he'll be able to take that news with a simple pinch of salt.
Koel then looked to Nom and then back to Krux, giving an uneasy expression at how this whole thing will go down.
Koel: He doesn't look like the understanding type.....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Old Man Cleric: My name? Well, I was once called Mort, Mort Burnham......
The old man said with a smile

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal