Chat > Member Spotlight

Member Spotlight #22 - Toffee

<< < (2/5) > >>

Muffin:
Views on humanity?
Views on Arpegi?
Views on the internet?
Views on these kinda annoying types of "Views on x" questions?
Views on me?
What is 2+2?
Views on views?

Swagmaster:
Views on me?
What's your favorite kind of cheese?

NekoJonez:
What's the matrix?
Trick question?

Toffee:

--- Quote from: Sir Sukebe on August 03, 2013, 02:30:29 PM ---How do you feel about being forgotten for so long? *grabs Oscar* I.. I would like to thank everyone for this honor... *sniff*...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Mr.PowPow on August 03, 2013, 02:36:43 PM ---Do you scream for ice-cream? I only scream for YOUR cream powwy. ;)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Kuro Neko on August 03, 2013, 02:40:26 PM ---You still love me, Toffee Baby~? *wink* Oh you know I always have enough love to fill you up darlin'

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on August 03, 2013, 02:56:52 PM ---Views on me? ALL HAIL OUR LORD JONEZY!!
Views on questions everybody gets? Keep 'em coming guys!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Muffin on August 03, 2013, 05:04:32 PM ---Views on humanity? It fluctuates between utterly hopeless, and pure rainbows whenever I see all of you guys.
Views on Arpegi? My only ray of light in a completely dark and cold world.
Views on the internet? Truly mankind's greatest invention... also mankind's greatest repository of all their dark and twisted shitty thoughts.
Views on these kinda annoying types of "Views on x" questions? I should get a panoramic camera to capture all these beautiful views! Get it? A camera? because all these views are great and- *shot*
Views on me? One of the few people who accepts me and my randomness. A true friend.
What is 2+2? That's easy! It's.. i-it's... uhhmm... wait! I know this!... please... no wait! don't go! give me a chance! *sobs*
Views on views? My eyes hurt...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Austin on August 03, 2013, 05:39:32 PM ---Views on me? You seem like a cool guy. We don't really talk much though. We should fix that! :)
What's your favorite kind of cheese? The one that I'm about to eat!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on August 03, 2013, 08:25:19 PM ---What's the matrix? The matrix? What's that?
Trick question? Maybe, but I don't know what the trick was >_<

--- End quote ---

NekoJonez:
How would you describe me?
How would you describe Arpegi?
Worst game you ever played?
What if I told you I wouldn't mind to send you over the Hyrule Historia for free?
Worst movie you have ever seen?
Worst album you bought?
Why so serious?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version