Chat > News

Woh dat minimum wage

<< < (2/5) > >>

Swagmaster:
Honestly, I believe it will help keep the money flowing throughout the economy. Will it lead to inflation? Possibly. I still believe a little inflation is what we actually need right now

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: Darth Swagmaster on May 09, 2014, 01:31:34 PM ---Honestly, I believe it will help keep the money flowing throughout the economy. Will it lead to inflation? Possibly. I still believe a little inflation is what we actually need right now

--- End quote ---
Inflation in the US -> Value of USD drops
Massive debt = More dollars being printed -> Value of USD drops
Less oil produced -> Value of USD drops

Pretty sure your economy is doomed to fall into a massive crisis in the next 30-50 years.

O:\msg:
Minimum wage is shit. People don't try hard at school because they can get a job as a cleaner and earn as much as the guy that did try hard. Companies only pay minimum wage to qualified staff now because they can't get cleaners or labourers cheap and can't afford to pay anymore.

Caster no Mae:

--- Quote from: msg on May 09, 2014, 05:23:38 PM ---Minimum wage is shit. People don't try hard at school because they can get a job as a cleaner and earn as much as the guy that did try hard. Companies only pay minimum wage to qualified staff now because they can't get cleaners or labourers cheap and can't afford to pay anymore.

--- End quote ---

you mean Companies pay Minimum wage cos they can't buy cheap labor any cheaper due to law being in Place to protect the labor force's rights?

if there was no minimum wage we might as well go back to Slavery or work for piece of bread like in Ancient times

O:\msg:

--- Quote from: Caster no Mae on May 09, 2014, 05:43:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: msg on May 09, 2014, 05:23:38 PM ---Minimum wage is shit. People don't try hard at school because they can get a job as a cleaner and earn as much as the guy that did try hard. Companies only pay minimum wage to qualified staff now because they can't get cleaners or labourers cheap and can't afford to pay anymore.

--- End quote ---

you mean Companies pay Minimum wage cos they can't buy cheap labor any cheaper due to law being in Place to protect the labor force's rights?

if there was no minimum wage we might as well go back to Slavery or work for piece of bread like in Ancient times

--- End quote ---
Companies can't afford to pay qualified people good wages when they are forced to pay useless pricks with no qualifications £6.30 an hour just to sweep up. There's no point going to university anymore, you end up in massive debt that takes years to pay back and you can get almost as much money tossing it off in school then sweeping somebody's floor.

Why do you think all our companies are outsourcing to China? They get more done for cheaper. It's a viscous circle, we're slowing killing our jobs by greed and laziness and soon there will be nothing, not even if you go to school and work hard.

It's OK trying to protect the poor and vulnerable but they don't even have to try anymore to make a decent living, we're producing a world full of lazy idiots. I feel sorry for the people that do work hard during and after school but get no reward, the middle class such as welders, mechanics etc. They are the real losers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version