Help & Support > Computer Help

Virus ;A;

<< < (2/7) > >>

TyranBrûlée:

--- Quote from: Hi on May 18, 2012, 07:08:04 AM ---If nuking it from orbit doesn't work, try incinerating it.

--- End quote ---
i know you think you're being funny but honestly, this is a shit attempt at raising your post count.

senpai_FisT:

--- Quote from: LaTyrannia on May 18, 2012, 07:31:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hi on May 18, 2012, 07:08:04 AM ---If nuking it from orbit doesn't work, try incinerating it.

--- End quote ---
i know you think you're being funny but honestly, this is a shit attempt at raising your post count.

--- End quote ---
Here Hi, take this, it's a burn heal :

OT Have you tried MalwareAntiBytes? That worked for me.
or
Try deleting this from your registry(might be risky, look for alternatives)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\windows auto update=msblast.exe

TyranBrûlée:
Thank you. I'll try as soon as I have access to my laptop.

Light:
If you've reformatted your computer and it's still there, chances are one of your external devices is the source of the virus, so you might wanna scan/reformat them as well.

TyranBrûlée:

--- Quote from: Light on May 18, 2012, 08:32:49 AM ---If you've reformatted your computer and it's still there, chances are one of your external devices is the source of the virus, so you might wanna scan/reformat them as well.

--- End quote ---
Oh. I hadn't thought about that... But I've used so many external devices on my laptop during these past two weeks ;A; Also... question:
If I have the same virus on a different computer, what are the chances that it passed over directly from that computer? And how.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version