Help & Support > Computer Help

Direct x

<< < (2/7) > >>

PriomBlazer:
When I use Dxwebsetup it says there's nothing extra to download but I can't even find where is the direct x I'm using

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on May 25, 2012, 08:23:11 PM ---When I use Dxwebsetup it says there's nothing extra to download but I can't even find where is the direct x I'm using

--- End quote ---
Go to start -> run and type in dxdiag . Your installed version will appear at the bottom under "DirectX version".

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on May 25, 2012, 08:21:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mr.PowPow on May 25, 2012, 08:17:01 PM ---Can't you just install a new Direct X and delete the old one?

--- End quote ---
You can't delete DirectX. I thought there was a way, but you could mess up your system but I was wrong.

So yeah... I dunno for sure... I could install DirectX 9.0c again by just downloading and installing it again.

--- End quote ---
Well I'm sure you can just download a new Direct X and the old one will be inactive anyhoo. I recall replacing my old Direct X with the latest version not too long ago.

shredc0re:
Have you tried http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17431 ?

senpai_FisT:
I don't think you need to uninstall DX before installing it. It usually overwrites the already existing files. What OS are you using?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version