Chat > General Discussion

I will judge your shit taste at face value

(1/3) > >>

devon:
Tell me something, show me something. It has to be something you like.

I will judge it and then I will judge you. I swear I will not bully.

Edit: Changed it up a bit.

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: devon on September 25, 2015, 01:11:58 PM ---Tell me something, show me something. It has to be something you like.

I will judge it and then I will judge you. I swear I will not bully.

--- End quote ---
Ok here's some things I like randomly:
(click to show/hide) (click to show/hide) (click to show/hide)
judge me then

Light:
I like building and collecting chunks of expensive Japanese plastic molded in the shape of weird robots. Sometimes I like to make them look prettier by scribbling on them with markers.

devon:
(click to show/hide)Cool.

(click to show/hide)My god I hope you don't like that for the plot or anything. Fanservice is acceptable, actually it's the only acceptable answer. Fairy Tail is basically Natsu beating up the arc villain while his nakama gawk and smile, which is every shounen ever I guess but FT is devoid of any tension.

(click to show/hide)Judging purely by the poster, it looks like le edgy high school set in some AU where the students kill each other. MC is probably OP and sworn a duty to protect useless looking bitch next to her, while all the other girls are in their class and are trying to kill the useless one because she's different, and there's probably a plot twist or something were MC is actually a dude and it's got nothing to do with me starting this judgement with male pronouns. Nope.

They probably tease yuri shit, but it goes nowhere.

If I'm in the general ballpack, then it's shit.

--- Quote from: Light on September 25, 2015, 03:31:36 PM ---I like building and collecting chunks of expensive Japanese plastic molded in the shape of weird robots. Sometimes I like to make them look prettier by scribbling on them with markers.

--- End quote ---

Oh my god, buy a ball and go play outside.

senpai_FisT:
Ayy based devon senpai is back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version