PriomBlazer:
I'm playing Pokemon Crystal and this is the team I'm planning to make:

Typhlosion
Espeon
Ho-oh
Raiku
Suicune
Entei

This is probably a really shitty team considering I'm using 3 fire types but it's the team I first made when I first played pokemanz so I'm just gonna go with it again. But so far I only have Quilava.

Swagmaster:
In Super Mystery Dungeon my team so far is only Tepig (me) and Turtwig teehee

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on December 30, 2015, 09:03:32 AM ---I'm playing Pokemon Crystal and this is the team I'm planning to make:

Typhlosion
Espeon
Ho-oh
Raiku
Suicune
Entei

This is probably a really shitty team considering I'm using 3 fire types but it's the team I first made when I first played pokemanz so I'm just gonna go with it again. But so far I only have Quilava.

--- End quote ---
Dang, good luck in Battle tower with that :0

I recommend a tank. Suicune's quite alright but Lugia's better. Blissey and Snorlax with the right build are almost invincible.

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: Mizard on December 30, 2015, 11:36:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on December 30, 2015, 09:03:32 AM ---I'm playing Pokemon Crystal and this is the team I'm planning to make:

Typhlosion
Espeon
Ho-oh
Raiku
Suicune
Entei

--- End quote ---
Dang, good luck in Battle tower with that :0

I recommend a tank. Suicune's quite alright but Lugia's better. Blissey and Snorlax with the right build are almost invincible.

--- End quote ---
There was a battle tower on Pokemon Crystal?

Also I never found Lugia as a kid, maybe I'll have better luck this time.

Swagmaster:

--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on December 31, 2015, 08:08:40 AM ---I never found Lugia as a kid
--- End quote ---
(click to show/hide)Whirlpool Island. You'll need that item from the dude in Pewter City I forgot what it was called

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version