Gaming > Gaming

Greatest Video Game Quotes

(1/10) > >>

Swagmaster:
Ever have that one quote that never leaves your mind? The quote that impacts your life and your entire video game experience? Share it here! This thread is so that we may always preserve and remember those quotes we love so much.

It does not necessarily have to be deep in meaning and life-changing, as I said, for it could just be something you found extremely funny, or just anything you find memorable for any reason! Either way, share it here!

Please put spoiler quotes in spoilers and mention the game outside the spoiler.

"These days, all it takes for your dreams to come true is money and power." ~ President ShinRa, Final Fantasy VII

"So ends the story of the Lone Wanderer, who stepped through the great door of Vault 101 and into the annals of legend. But the tale of humanity will never come to a close, for the struggle of survival is a war without end, and war – war never changes." ~ Fallout 3

Arikado:
"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh... it is morphing time!"
- Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

"Shut up! Sit your ass down in that chair and drink your goddamn TEA!" Cid Highwind, Final Fantasy VII

"Hey Einstein, I'm on your side!" - Falco Lombardi, Star Fox 64

Kiss x Miz:
"They asked me if I had a degree in Theoretical Physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard." - Fantastic, Fallout New Vegas

Light:
"Ooo, soft..." -Zidane, Final Fantasy IX

PriomBlazer:

"The Lord forgives everything, but I'm just a prophet… so I don't have to. Amen."
―Father Comstock

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version