Gaming > Gaming

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

(1/4) > >>

PriomBlazer:
So by using the ppsspp emulator and tunngle you can play Monster hunter freedom unite in multiplayer.

Me and my brother played together and we even beat a Gyaprey.

Well in any case if any of you play it perhaps we could play together sometimes.

Kiss x Miz:
Never really tried Monster Hunter. I've seen some gameplay of Monster Hunter Tri but that's about it. Is it similar?

Light:
I haven't really played it since I got MH4U, but I can load up my old save and do a few quests with you if you want.

--- Quote from: Mizard on May 15, 2015, 12:08:21 AM ---Never really tried Monster Hunter. I've seen some gameplay of Monster Hunter Tri but that's about it. Is it similar?

--- End quote ---

Tri has underwater combat (which I've heard is pretty bad), less types of weapons to use, and different monsters to hunt, among other differences. The core gameplay is mostly the same, though, AFAIK.

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: Light on May 15, 2015, 04:58:01 AM ---I haven't really played it since I got MH4U, but I can load up my old save and do a few quests with you if you want.

--- End quote ---
Coo. I actually sorta suck at the game right now.
But me and my bro managed to beat a Giadrome at our second try so there's that.

Light:
That's normal. As long as you can learn from the mistakes you make, getting good comes with practice. It took me over 100 hours of playtime to really get good at the game. =P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version