Gaming > Gaming

Bad Endings

(1/2) > >>

PriomBlazer:
So like I said before I completed eternal senia today. See the game had a twist that you had to get the bad ending first to get the other ones. But the other endings are super sad too so there's no real way to say that the game has a good ending.

But that's not exactly the point of this thread. Although it's usually fairly obvious how to get a bad ending in a game (you take the douchebaggiest route, duh). You might still end up with a bad ending. For example, I remember playing Tactics Ogre: The knight of lodis as a super young lad. And I ended up in the ending where the main hero and villain die and the game's main hero's love interest lives alone in a church after the incident. I tried playing the game again multiple times but for some reason or the other I never got to complete it again.

And I'm pretty sure you guys have pretty interesting tales regarding bad endings in video games. I want you to share them with me.

Tell me everything!

Swagmaster:
SHADOW OF MORDOR!!

The game focused on getting revenge on the Black Hand of Sauron

(click to show/hide)After many hours of fighting and epic upgrades and shizzz, we have a super intense fight against the Tower of Sauron. All the boss fights in the game have been fairly epic so far. Then after an uber disappointing cutscene revealing the truth about the Wraith, WE DONT EVEN FIGHT THE BLACK HAND. TALION KILLS HIM IN A CUTSCENE LIKE WTF IS THAT. Very, VERY, incrediblously disappointing

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: Swagmaster on June 27, 2015, 04:00:52 PM ---SHADOW OF MORDOR!!

The game focused on getting revenge on the Black Hand of Sauron

(click to show/hide)After many hours of fighting and epic upgrades and shizzz, we have a super intense fight against the Tower of Sauron. All the boss fights in the game have been fairly epic so far. Then after an uber disappointing cutscene revealing the truth about the Wraith, WE DONT EVEN FIGHT THE BLACK HAND. TALION KILLS HIM IN A CUTSCENE LIKE WTF IS THAT. Very, VERY, incrediblously disappointing
--- End quote ---
Well...that's not the kind of bad ending I was talking about but that's still a pretty cool way to tell how you feel about the game.

Can I haz more stories like this please?

Swagmaster:
Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2

(click to show/hide)XIII ended just fine. It sealed off most plot points and answered most questions. The remaining ones could've been answered in a book or through the in-game glossary like a normal game.

XIII-2 WAS ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY!! It was not a bad game. On the contrary, it was better than XIII, but the story was complete and utter crap. Not only was it crap, but when things start to get good, it craps on itself

Anyways. The true ending of the game was a retarded cluster fuck of people dying, including the main character, the main plot not concluding in any way, and pretty much everything done in the game being reversed by a time paradox.

What a way to go with a bang

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: Swagmaster on June 27, 2015, 08:24:29 PM ---Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2

(click to show/hide)XIII ended just fine. It sealed off most plot points and answered most questions. The remaining ones could've been answered in a book or through the in-game glossary like a normal game.

XIII-2 WAS ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY!! It was not a bad game. On the contrary, it was better than XIII, but the story was complete and utter crap. Not only was it crap, but when things start to get good, it craps on itself

Anyways. The true ending of the game was a retarded cluster fuck of people dying, including the main character, the main plot not concluding in any way, and pretty much everything done in the game being reversed by a time paradox.

What a way to go with a bang

--- End quote ---
From what I heard, you had to buy a DLC to complete XIII-2's story, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version